The Vicar of St. Dunstan's Ep. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Harry and Stan left to fetch libations, and Percy reached for his wallet. "Have I shown ya the latest pics of little Betsy yet?"

"No, Percy. I saw her with you and Peggy on Sunday morning, however."

"Yeah, yeah, but you gotta see these. She's such a fine little lass." Betsy Whitson was born a day after Alfred Sterns: her baptism was coming up on Easter as well, the first born of older parents. Percy and Peggy Whitson had some problems with their relationship, and in spite of my help, they'd worked them out in such detail before me, that I felt I had been present at her conception, even though it must have happened just after I coached them in the art of lovemaking.

Percy had three new pictures of the baby, who looked happy in one of them. "She's fattening up fine, my Peg's got lots of lovely milk for her, more than she needs. Ah, Peg looks so lovely and peaceful with Besty at her tit, sucking away like a little piglet. I turn off the telly and could just watch them for hours. Last night, I was helping Peg, sucking her tit while my Betsy was sucking the other one, oh that milk tastes so lovely we should bottle it, when my prick got so hard I could hardly believe it. So I stood up and let Peg take me in her mouth: it was so beautiful seeing and feeling my big girl sucking my cock while my little girl was just a little lower sucking tit, that I came hard in less than a minute. Filled my woman's mouth so much, it overflowed a treat. After burping the little one and putting her down for the night, we screwed like rabbits, he, he, he, he, he." Percy chortled for several moments pleased with himself.

"You need to be careful, Percy. Too many babies too soon can cause real problems."

"This is so grand, Vic, that Peg and I are gonna try for some stairs steps. She loves being preggers and nursing so much, and it makes me so horny, we gonna make up for all those lonely years."

"Can you afford it, Percy?"

"Ah, Vic, there's always room for one more at the table. We'll manage, we don't have to live like Lords or mahrajahs. Peg and I both come from big families, little money but lots of love. We'll be OK."

"You could pass for Romans, Percy."

Percy grinned. "I take that as a compliment, Vic."

I looked across the room and saw Peggy holding her daughter, chatting with Jenny Sterns holding little Alfie. Harry returned with the drinks and I downed the Bushmills quickly before slamming the Harp. "Again, Harry."

"I'll get it, Vic," Percy volunteered.

"You should," I slurred under my breath.

Still, after all these distractions and temptations, it was Holy Saturday, and I survived. A workout after jogging, followed by some rest and meditation should prepare me to celebrate the Resurrection. I was on the bench, working with a moderately heavy weight, Barbara spotting me, when Charlotte Church came on the iPod. The tracks weren't her usual sacred selections, but singing opera arias and other songs. Bizet'sHabañerafromCarmeninfiltrated me ears, and it seemed that Charlotte was right in front of me, singing just for me, leaning down to take me in her mouth and I could still hear her singing as if my John Thomas had become my ear.

"Well, it seems Lent is ending just about the right time for you," Barbara said. "My church says Lent is over; I can help you with that." My erection was hard as a bar and stood proudly, seeking attention.

Shit, I thought to myself, somebody's been messing with my iPod now. I put the weights down, sat up, breathed heavily and shook my head. "I'd like to make it to Monday if I could. Easter requires my full attention, and I'd like to wait until I can revel in carnality without reservations."

Barbara smiled easily from under her red kerchief. "If you've got the self discipline, honey, so do I. There's another part of you that thinks otherwise, and I'm inclined to side with him." She sat down next to me, looking casual in her red sweats and within easy reach of my erection, her eyes latched hungrily on my pleasure pole.

I leaned over and kissed her. "Glad you're still interested after all this time. I hope the others are too pissed at me to come back."

"Never fear, we'll all be here on Monday. You'll probably need all of us after sex–I mean, after six weeks' build up. You'll probably need to hose us down after you hose us down."

On Easter Sunday, the celebrations were glorious, more special than ever. During the Liturgy, Jenny and Derrick Sterns presented my namesake for Baptism, and the Whitsons presented their pride and joy. Agnes played theToccatafrom Widor's Fifth Symphony as a Postlude with such verve I thought the organ was going to come unglued. A splendid party at the Sterns house took up the afternoon; full of food and drink I staggered home to my bed for a well earned rest. My slumber was deeper than usual, and my awakening a shock.

The sun shone through the windows of the Quilting Room, as Mary Sterns slapped my cheeks to awaken me. I was naked, tied to the cot with my hands underneath me. My feet were bound to the corners: I was helpless. Looking around, they were almost all there: Mary, Mavis, Barbara, Agnes, all naked and all with hungry looks on their faces. My face must have asked a question, for Mary answered: "Sheila had to rest today after her long journey and the excitement of yesterday. You'll have to take care of her tomorrow before she goes back to Cornwall. Now, you great eejit, you'll have to take care of us, and that is not subject to debate."

Barbara cooed: "Now that's you've proven your toughness, it's time to make it up to the ones you abandoned these past few weeks. You're going to make us a promise when we're done with you, but first, we're going to make up for the past six weeks."

Mavis and Agnes were silent; Mary and Barbara approached my slumbering serpent. They started rubbing my thighs to begin the stimulation, then as my phallus recalled its proper response to feminine appreciation, Mary started licking the end of my member while Barbara started licking my oysters. With the long layoff, I didn't think I would last very long under Mary's and Barbara's skilled ministrations, when suddenly Mavis reached over with a cloth and applied a tourniquet to my John Thomas.

"This'll make sure you'll last long enough for as long as we want it," Agnes chuckled. "We aren't wanting ya to blow your wad before you've made it up to us."

Mary sat on the bed and straddled my face; Barbara and Agnes straddled my bound feet, barely touching my toes with their slick genitalia. "Even with this precaution, Vicar," Mary began, "we don't want to make you too sore. Sheila's too fagged out to play today, but you'll have to reward her patience tomorrow. Stick your tongue out, Alfred."

Mary's lower lips were millimeters from my mouth. Gingerly, I stuck my tongue out and began to trace the lines of her folds; she responded by moving her hips lower and making circles. There was barely enough room for me to breath through my nose. The girls sitting on my toes began working them into their snatches. "Wiggle your toes, Alfie," Agnes cried out and Barbara's hips made their demands non-verbally. It was all I could do to pay attention to all three tasks: I felt like a juggler.

Just when I thought I was going to drown in Mary's nectar, she moved onto my cock and Mavis took her place. As Mary moved, I spotted Agnes and Barbara leaned over to each other, the open mouths locked together as they vigorously sucked face, fondling each other's breasts. Now I was working all four women at the same time. If I hadn't been tied up, I would have enjoyed it.

Mary suddenly shivered in her orgasm. After she recovered, Mavis moved down to take her place while Barbara sat on my face. Until now, Mavis' vagina had been too big for me to stimulate, but she had learned a new technique and was soon riding me with great vigor.

It wasn't long before Mavis hit the peak, and the girls switched places again. Agnes was on my face and Barbara was on my bound erection. By the stubble scratching my cheeks, I noticed that Agnes' pubic hair was extremely short: she must have been the shaved one in the videos. Barbara's hands were reaching around Agnes and playing with her front as I nibbled her bearded clam. Barbara and Agnes both tasted wonderful, and I was sorry when the last change came and Agnes was now riding me as the others watched. Gasping for air, I asked with my recently liberated mouth: "The mystery of the videos: you made them."

"Not alone," Agnes said with a sly smile. "I had help from divine providence."

"What?"

Barbara came over and tousled my hair. "I supervised the videos, set up the equipment, and wrote the program to put on your computer. By the way, your security isn't nearly good enough: I'll come by tomorrow and work on it for you."

"I though I saw you, but your hair color was wrong."

Another sly smile. "Every hear of dye?"

I shook my head to clear it. "You dyed your pubic hair to throw me off the trail?" The smile became a shit eating grin. "And Agnes shaved hers?" Agnes nodded her head as her body bounced up and down before collapsing in orgasm. "Where did you get–no, weren't you taking a risk with the dye job?"

"Who sees my pubic hair besides you? We have private showers at St. George's."

That made sense. "Where did you get the leather helmet?"

"From Mother's house."

"Your mother was into leather?"

"No, but my older sister Sylvia was. She's even got a pair of hip boots that fit me; I'll show them to you sometime. All I had to do was drop my the mansion and pick it up from her old room."

"You two were really going after it for the past three weeks."

Barbara and Agnes exchanged a smile. "Well, you were taking time off, and we had to do something to let off some steam," Barbara said, tousling Agnes' hair. "Aggie's a special girl, and now I'm not so jealous she's living here with you."

Agnes beamed at the touch, and snuggled into her hand. "The feeling's mutual, Barb. It was another world." She got off me and moved over to stand with the rest of the women. "BUT, it was still a stupid, self-centered stunt you pulled on us, and you're going to have to give us your solemn word NEVER to pull this kind of shit again."

The others nodded. "Damn straight!" Mavis said.

Barbara stood over me like an avenging angel. "Spiritual discipline is all fine and good, but when it affects others, then it's out of line. There was a monk in ancient Egypt that was fasting during Holy Week. He was invited to a gathering to welcome some guests, and decided to eat a single dried pea at the meal prepared for the guests. His abbot said: 'If you wanted to be virtuous, you should have stayed in your cell. By refusing to partake in the meal with our guests, you paraded your virtue and neglected your hospitality.'

"Your abstinence was fine for you, but it drove us crazy."

I got a little ticked with them. I thought we had discussed this before. "Didn't I ask you about that before Lent started?"

"And we're going to tell you no?" Barbara groused. "We thought you wouldn't last, especially with our little–instructional series popping up on your computer every morning. Even had a pool when you'd give it up and who would be the lucky lady, but you screwed that up, too. You're made of sterner stuff."

"So you've proved your point, ya big eejit," Mary broke in, "And we suffered for it. Next time you want to give something up, make it something that doesn't involve the people near and dear to you. Unless we're not that dear to you. . ."

I turned my head away from them; they were right. It was long moment, it seemed like a lifetime, but I was finally able to speak. "I'm been blessed beyond measure here, and particularly in you, all of you. I've been stupid and selfish in spite of my virtuous aspirations. Please forgive me."

They crossed their arms and made a show of making me hang in suspense, but a twinkle in Agnes' eye betrayed them. "Well, ladies," Barbara said at last, "This is a season of new life and forgiveness. I think we ought to forgive him this time."

"Provided he swears never to pull this kind of shite again," Mavis demanded.

"Done," I said.

"Now I guess we can let the Vicar off the hook," Mary said. "After six weeks and four women in a row, I'm sure he's going to have a lot of spunk that may drown all of us."

Agnes thought, "How do we decide who gets him?"

"A bet," Mary said, "we have a contest and the winner gets the Vicar the rest of the week, after Sheila's done with him."

I lay there as they thought. My red erection was still rock hard from its confinement. "I've got an idea," I said. " Who's the contestants for this prize?"

Mavis looked a bit sheepishly. "I've gotta bow out, loves. The house will be a wreck after the kids go home, and I need some rest. You three go after it."

"All right, a blow job contest." Barbara agreed.

"He'll pop right away," Agnes complained "The first contestant will win."

"Mavis is the pain slut; you three aren't really into pain, are you?" I asked. They shook their heads in negation. "Then while you're doing it, you'll be spanked. You can blow me as long as you can stand the pain in the butt. When the pain gets too bad, you stop and the paddling will stop. How does that sound?"

"Kinky," Barbara said, "But seems to be the best way at the moment. Mavis, will you do the honors?"

A wicked grin crossed Mavis' face. "The house can wait; the mess will still be there when I get back. I'll get a ping pong paddle from the Rec Hall. Hope nobody's in there tonight." She was back in an instant.

"Three gentle taps to get you started, then they get harder as time goes by.," Mavis said with too much anticipation. "You can keep it up as long as you can stand it. Mary, Barbara and Agnes, in that order. Good for you?" Three nods in agreement. "Release the Monster," Mavis commanded.

Agnes carefully removed the tourniquet, and my erection bobbed in its new found freedom. Mary bent over my torso in preparation and Mavis moved behind her ready to begin her job.

"Aren't you going to untie me?" I asked innocently.

"No, this will be more fun if you're still tied up," Mavis said, and the others giggled in reply.

"We need to take another human bias out of this, just so he won't try to hold back, or play favorites," Barbara interjected.

"Do you mean when I think you mean, Barb?" Agnes asked.

"Blindfold him," Barbara said. "That way he doesn't know who's doing him. Means we'll scramble the order. Agreed?"

"Agreed." Mary nodded in reply.

Mavis found a strip of clean, dark cloth she could use as a blindfold. My eyes were covered and I heard the ladies get ready to start.

"Ready, set, go," Mavis said with obvious glee. Three taps, increasing in strength, met a sweet backside before I was engulfed by a hungry mouth. Freed of the restraint, I knew I was going to let go within a minute, but ten seconds of Mavis' ass beating was too much for her. Another took her place, and she lasted twenty seconds before giving up, just before I reached the point of no return. The third lasted fifteen seconds, and I called the contest fair since all had their chance.

"You didn't change the order."

"Is that wa'cha you think?" Mary said.

"I can tell."

"How about a bet?" Mavis said.

"You're on."

"What's the stakes?" Agnes asked.

"For every one I get right, breakfast in bed Saturday mornings, as long as it goes."

"If you lose," Agnes asked.

"I cook for myself every day I get one wrong."

"Done."

As we went through a couple of rotations, the sharp smack of a ping pong paddle on bare skin accompanying my joy. The effect was almost as frustrating as the tourniquet: just as I was to pop my load, my lady would have to back off to save her sweet cheeks. I could imagine their backsides showing a progression of colorations. My list of participants went without a hitch, and there was never a word of triumph over my failure. I knew my Quilting Ladies.

Finally, Barbara took a deep breath, bent over and stayed with her oral ministrations until she reached her goal, taking several stinging swats more than she had before as she demonstrated her determination. My ejaculation seemed to last forever; it leaked out of the sides of Barbara's mouth, and the other women came over to join her in licking me clean as my sperm ran down into my crotch..

They finally released me, and I sat up on the bed, sore from the confinement. The sun shone brightly through the windows. Stretching, I looked at the ladies, still standing around me naked with goofy grins on their faces. "I will make a solemn promise never to give up sex like this again if you make me another solemn promise."

"And what's that, Alfie?" Barbara asked.

"That you never tie me down to a bed again unless I specifically ask you to." I stretched and winced again as the muscles complained. Standing up, I put my hand out, palm down. "Put your hand on mine and it's a deal."

They all put their hands on mine without hesitation. Sheila went home contented, Mavis and Agnes returned to their cheerful selves, and Barbara's smile didn't fade until Ascension Sunday. I had breakfast in bed every Saturday for two months solid.

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Just a few shared observations...

I have really enjoyed this series of stories. I am an Episcopalian, and respect and appreciate the open aspect of sexuality within the church. It surprises me when some of the more mature ladies discuss their history and escapades with one another.

I feel right at home reading these tales (tails?) and often reflect upon some of my fellow parishoners who may be some of your characters. As a young man, appreciating human frailities was with a smurk, today it is with a smile.

Last, several times I feared the serial had come to and end. It will be a sad day when it finally transpires. Again, thank you for your craftsmanship. Well done!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Beating Ragnarok Race to find love on the last day.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
The Pastor's Chair Parishioner finds a new delight.in Toys & Masturbation
The Last True Fan Fallen Star finds old admirer.in Romance
Carefree Cove Ch. 01 Blossoming love echoes through time.in Novels and Novellas
The Heart Shaped Mosaic A legacy is passed to another generation.in Novels and Novellas
More Stories