The Vicar of St. Dunstan's Ep. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You've seen naked women before, haven't you dear?" Mary mouthed flirtatiously as her hands went behind her back to undo her lower strap. Kieran sat rapt, nodding silently. Her hands went to the strap behind her neck as the garment hung loosely. She paused for a long moment, teasing him, then mouthed: "You'd like to see my breasts, wouldn't you?" He nodded again.

"You'd like to touch them perhaps? Stroke them, lick them, suck--my--nipples?" She stretched the last phrase out dramatically. He was transfixed, unable to nod his head. "Blink once for yes and twice for no, please Kieran." His eyes blinked once. Her eyes were fixed on his groin: there was a response from him that interested her. "It's so tough being a young man, so full of life and lust and so scared to let it out. Like Pandora's box, you don't know what's going to come out, you're scared and fascinated at the same time."

She took another step forward and cupped his face with her left hand. The sunlight caught his curly red hair, and his lower lip trembled. A pull of the string, the halter went into a corner of the room, and her sumptuous breasts were unveiled inches from his face. Her nipples hardened immediately, beckoning his adoration. "You know you want to," she mouthed, "go ahead. Don't worry, luv. It's all right. You can't hurt me."

Tentatively, softly, he leaned forward to embrace her white freckled skin with his lips. Her left hand circled from his cheek to the back of his curly red hair, encouraging him. "Go slow, dear, go slow. Savor the experience. Lips and tongue are fine. Oh, yes, oh yes." Her head went back as his hands came up to caress her breasts. "Take it easy, gently, gently. Yes, milk them, I love that."

He took her right nipple in his mouth and a look of bliss came over her face. "Yes, sweetheart, a little toothy is fine, just don't get carried away." Her right hand glided over his back while her left buried itself in his hair. A quick motion and she pulled his shirt off, revealing his beautifully developed muscles.

She put her legs through under the arms of the rocker and sat on his lap, fondling his hair as he continued his adoration of her chest. For a moment, her eyes fixed on the camera for a moment. Her lips moved: "I'll take care of him. Don't worry."

A whisper in his ear, and he stood up, carrying her in front of him to the cot that had been a regular part of the Quilting Room since that day when Mary, Sheila and Mavis first made love to me. It was sturdy and the right combination of firm and cozy. He put her on the bed and at her urging removed her shorts, unveiling all of her freckles and her shaven crotch.

Then, she moved to his fly, unbuttoning his trousers one at a time, teasing him with a glacial pace, licking her lips and locking his eyes with hers. There was already a small fleck of dampness on his pants and a larger one on his briefs as they came into view. His cock was so long it had sprung through his right leg opening, held stiffly at an odd angle in from of her face. With some difficulty, Mary wrestled Kieran's briefs down his legs and beckoned him to sit on the bed next to her. I flipped to another camera to get a better view.

He sat back, leaning on his elbows, as she took his protuberance in her soft, delicate, rednailed hands as it rose to greet her. I shivered at the memory of those hands touching me; she got him fully erect within seconds, smiling at his length that was much more than usual, four inches greater than my nine. The knob glistened with opaque fluid and was traversing shades of red.

"Ever have a girl do this for you?" Mary asked.

"No, ah, ah, no, Missus Sterns, no."

"Call me Mary," she said, "you may call me Mary, Kieran, especially when we're alone." Pursing her lips in contemplation, her dancing blue eyes fixed raptly on the pale juice her practiced manipulation summoned. "So you've never even gotten this far before. Do you like it?"

"Aaagh. It's sooo wonderful, I can hardly believe it. I feel something, don't know what it is. Like I'm going to pop."

Mary smiled; I could tell she was purring in anticipation. "You're going to pop and it'll be wonderful, Kieran. Glorious. Indescribable. And I get to take you there the first time. Lucky me" Bending over, she engulfed the head of his cock, sucking in her cheeks as she took it in and worked up and down on it. Her tongue would be a frenzy of activity, fluttering all over the tender skin, questing every fresh drop of semen as it rose. He fell back and started writhing; she continued her work in and out. Mary never developed the technique of deep throating, but she was always spectacular with the length she took into her magic mouth. His pelvis shot upward and semen leaked from the corners of her mouth as he orgasmed.

Flopping and twisting, his mouth opened to yell as his first climax overtook his entire being.

Pulse after pulse leaked from her lips and streamed down her chin to drip on his thighs. She stayed with him in his journey, relentlessly imbibing from his fountain, for several long moments. He settled back, spent, and she worked down his shaft to lap every stray drop that had fallen white on his chocolate skin.

When she finished, Mary lay back beside Kieran on her elbow, stroking his semi-soft member. His eyes were closed a long time as he floated in the afterglow. Suddenly he sat up and gave her a long, strong, open mouthed kiss on the lips. As their lips locked, his young manhood stirred to full life once again, which she encouraged more and more.

"While you're young, my love, you have this special grace," she said with a glimmer in her eyes. "You'll recover quickly and have multiple orgasms in the space of an hour. As you get older, it'll take longer to recover your stiffy." She cast a naughty glance at the camera, as if she were looking directly into my eyes. "We can commence your next lesson almost immediately."

"Right now?" he asked. "Should I do something to make you feel as good as I did?"

"You already have, sweetness," her mouth cooed. "You don't know how much I love sucking cock."

He tossed his head back in laughter. "The Burkitt twins say they suck cock."

She smiled. "They haven't yet. They're waiting for a special man. They just like to brag, just like your blokes down at the Wednesday football club talk in the locker room. Have your mates talked to you about sex?"

"Yeah," he replied, looking pensive. "Wild stories, like the adventures of Indiana Jones."

"I didn't know he had sexual adventures."

"No, they were just as believable. The only woman I can picture Indy sleeping with is Miriam, from the first movie. The second was a wimp and the third a maniac: Miriam was the only worthy one."

Mary gave his cock a long, sultry lick up and down the length of his shaft. His eyes rolled back in his head and he fell back on the cot as she returned to the head and took it in her mouth. "Let's get back to our lessons, luv," she said as she released him, "put your hand here."

She guided his hand to her crotch. "Gently, so gently stroke and probe in the folds." A gasp as he did as she instructed. "Find the nub and play with it, yes, yes, yes, yes, that's it." Her face glowed and she tossed her head around as he stroked her moist lips. "I'm going to teach you how to bring me off next time, with your fingers and with your tongue. Would you like that?" He nodded, his face in awe of the ability he just discovered in his hands. Mary bit her lip. "But now, I want you to stick that monster in my cunt. Even lovely inch of him. I'm ready; lay me down, roll me over, and do it. Fuck me, Kieran. You know how, don't you, luv?"

He nodded his head and laid her on her back; she spread her legs wide and took his fresh erection to guide it between her legs. "Slowly, a little bit at a time. Takes a minute to get used to a monster like yours," she murmured, her lips slightly moving. It took several moments for him to impale himself fully, working his way in to alternating looks of pain and bliss. He hit bottom and she began to roll her hips back and forth under him as he thrust into her.

It was difficult to believe this woman was sixty five years old and a great grandmother. Her body had undoubtedly put on a couple of pounds over the years, filling out her waist and hips, her breasts sagged a bit and flopped around dramatically as they made the beast with two backs, but she was raw sexuality incarnate, ever fresh, ever young, ever fruitful. Her skin took on a glow that brightened gradually until she reached the land I knew so well, her face shining with perspiration, her eyes closed, her mouth frozen in a small circle, her nipples rock hard. He must have orgasmed about the same time, since his deep thrusting stopped shortly after her orgasm began.

I shut the window of my computer down as he slid off her, knowing their lesson wasn't quite done yet. Kieran had someone who would continue his education and cultivate him to be a self-assured young man, wise beyond his years, ready for wherever life would send him. Mary had someone to mentor, and give her a private fountain of youth.

There was some unfinished business before I surrendered the computer. First, I put all the current parish programs and files on a tape backup in preparation for transfer. Then, I got a couple of flash drives and copied every home movie I'd recorded via my secret video system, from Violette's mousetrapped tits to Mary's seduction of Kieran, pocketing them when finished. Shutting down the computer, I pulled the hard drive and installed the new one I'd purchased Monday afternoon. After reinstalling all the programs and the data from the tape backup, I took the old drive out to the kitchen, pausing to pick up a hammer from the hall closet. I put the hard drive in a paper bag, and pounded it to rubble, my heart cracking with every blow.

The bag of dust went straight into the bins by the garage, and I took a long slow stroll through the massive back yard, remembering every meal al fresco, every morning one of the Quilting Ladies tended the flowers, every silly moment of the night Reverend Brenda and I frolicked naked in the mud, every tryst with Agnes under the stars, every spring song of the birds. My heart was divided: I wished one of them were here so we could make love on the warm grass under the blue sky while the birds sang around us and the flowers made their fragrance, and yet if they were, I knew I was too lost in memory to savor lovemaking with a clear heart. Worn out, I went inside and upstairs to take a nap before I began the marathon packing up of my life.

I arose from my nap to clatter in the kitchen. Descending the stairs, I discovered Agnes at the stove, fixing dinner, wearing nothing but an apron and a forced smile. "Hi, Al," she said glumly, "Tea will be ready in ten minutes. Have a drink."

"How come you're taking a turn at the stove tonight?"

"Betsy and Bea are at their Gran's tonight, helping her pack for her move. My Gran was called into the office this afternoon, so I volunteered since there isn't much going on with the Choir boys on holiday."

"That's wonderful, Perk. What's for Tea?"

"Bangers and mash."

"Super." I settled at the kitchen table after pulling a St. Pauli Girl I found in the icebox. Agnes was of medium height and build; her buttocks were delightfully uncovered behind her apron, and contemplating it made my tennis shorts very uncomfortable, coming after my afternoon's voyeurism. The sweet sweep of her nicely tanned derriere called to me, and I laid my hand on its roundness. She moved back to meet my caress, and I stroked her beautiful curves from dimple to dimple for several moments while she was at the stove. Finally breaking contact, Agnes bustled about, putting a huge spinach salad on the table, setting plates and cutlery, and soon she was setting the main dish on the table and taking her place across from me.

We said grace, and she served the salad and the steaming main course. Her plain white apron came a third of the way up her chest, revealing two lovely brown melons, with sweet nipples outlined in the fabric. She picked at her food, keeping her eyes locked on mine, sipping her wine. My John Thomas grew more insistent in its attention of her, and it took all my self-discipline not to throw the food off the table, rip off her apron and savage her on the spot. There would have been a horrible mess to clean up. I ate my meal, returning her gaze intently until I cleared my plate. She teased every banger as it approached her lips, making it suffer just on the horizon of her lips before taking a soft small bite. Crossing my legs, I sipped my wine as I stared into her blue eyes, tapping my foot in the air as she took a lifetime to finish her meal.

After taking the plates to the sink, she turned and asked: "What would you like for afters?"

I laughed, sprang to my feet, and pulled her tightly against my body. "You, of course. Where would you like to fuck?"

Her eyes grew moist. "In your room, after you carry me to your bed."

"We'll take the downstairs guest suite. My room is going to be disassembled tomorrow." I took her over my shoulder in a fireman's carry, swatting her ripe posterior with a loud crack before leaving the kitchen. The front room was ready for me, and I threw her on the bed, shrugging off my clothes in a minute and kneeling between her legs. Her embrace was ferocious, her lips locked against mine, and her slit was an ocean of eager dampness to receive me.

We fucked several moments before I brought her to her first orgasm, shuddering and writhing against me madly. I flipped her over and re-entered her from behind, bucking so hard against her that the bed shook back and forth, making me fear its sudden demise. The charge in my batteries had built to the discharge point, and I emptied myself as she gasped in her second journey to the summit.

It took a few moments to regain my senses, and I flopped down hard beside her on the mattress. She covered my head with kisses; I felt the salty rain of tears. "What's the matter, Perky?"

"I don't know, Al, I feel like such a failure."

"You? A failure? Tell me more, Perk."

She sat on her heels above me and brushed the tears away. Her eyes were still full, and her brow downcast. "I don't know how much longer I can hold on as organist/choirmaster. When I was in school, playing the organ every week, helping Niall, working with the boys, was so much fun. Music was my life and it was sweet, the sweetest thing I've ever known. I thought my future would be full of concerts and recitals, going on tour overseas, and maybe teaching at University some day.

"After Niall left, things went all right for a while, Freddie did a great job helping me, but the fire wasn't there. I put out the word I wanted to play recitals, but I was only able to get two programmes other than here, and the papers didn't notice me. The year went on, and my teacher was working with new students, I felt a bit abandoned when he didn't have much time for me. Then the boys started pushing the line, testing me at every turn, and I feel overwhelmed. We've done every anthem I wanted to conduct, and most of what's available that's new is complete and utter shit. I feel like my years in music have been wasted."

She sobbed some more, and I took her hand in mine. The tableau remained for several long moments; she wasn't ready to listen to me and I needed time to compose myself. A few deep breaths and the waterworks subsided. Her face was more composed and her eyes told me she was ready to listen.

"Look, Perky, I can't tell if your musical career is over, but where you are right now isn't unusual for someone who's been in the field for a year. The honeymoon is over, and you're seeing the Dark Side of the business. Been there, done that. You can still find a way with those boys, and by now you may have a better idea of how to use Freddie to help you. Performing careers are fickle to start with, you never know when you'll get a break.

"You may need to take a position somewhere other than your home parish. You may want to do something else at a parish, a secretary, minister to the homebound, soup kitchen supervisor. Or perhaps you would like to inquire with primary schools or nurseries, perhaps you'd like to work around your Gran's office. I'd recommend that you hang on here and see how things work out: I'd hate for you to make a hasty decision and give up something you still love in spite of yourself. You're young, bright and beautiful, Agnes, the world is your oyster. Even if a door is closing now, another one is opening, at least one if not more."

Her head went down for a few moments, as she digested what I said. "How are you, Al?" she said out of the blue. "How are you negotiating the doors these days?"

I blew out my breath and sat up beside her. "Touché, dear. There's too much going on, everything's happening so fast. It's like surfing a waterfall. All I can do is ride the wave down and see where I land."

"And will you land with someone?"

I kissed her hand. "I'll stay in touch. Can't even begin to think about more than I am right now. I'm going home, I'm overwhelmed and I don't know where I'm going. I'm walking by faith; that's all I have right now."

She embraced me silently and held me for several moments. We spent the night in each other's arms. I heard Kieran slip in a three in the morning.

Wednesday was the great mobilization. The movers came horribly early to take most of my Recreation Room equipment away, catching me in my bathrobe and Agnes huddled under the sheets. We barely had time to clean up and dress when the crew arrived: Mary, Derrick, Jenny, little Alfred, and several other parishioners came to help me get packed up and ready to go. Jenny was eight months pregnant: between supervising little Alfred, who insisted on helping us,

and making sure we had cold drinks, she presided over the kitchen as best she could preparing our luncheon. I passed through and she gave me a warm embrace.

"Vicar Alfred, I'm speechless. Don't want you to go."

"Thanks, Jenny. How's the baby?"

"Fat and sassy. Going to be a Premier league footballer as hard and often as he kicks me."

"Great. You look radiant."

She smiled broadly, a ripe, darkhaired blue-eyed nymph glowing in fresh sunlight. "Thanks, Vic. You're so kind, always have been. I wish we had another night together."

I kissed her brow. "You have a good man who will love you all your days. He's done more for you than I ever could. God has truly blessed you."

The troops had me almost ready by one o'clock, packed and at the doorway, save a few things I needed to take with me for the last journey. We ate in the backyard, enjoying the fragrant flowers and bright sunlight, trying to push some rain clouds back over the horizon. I held court as long as I could, not wanting our company to part, until the doorbell rang to announce George and Rachel Staton's arrival.

The Statons joined us for some food in the backyard, and the crew made short work of moving their things into the master suite and pastor's office. Agnes stayed in her room while they were there. George expressed his thanks to his new parishioners profusely, and excused himself and Rachel around Teatime.

The party lasted after dark. Derrick came over and threw his arm around my shoulder. "Vicar, I can't tell you how much you've done for me. You've been the father I never had. It breaks my heart to see you go."

"Thanks, Derrick. You're a fine young man, and I would have been proud to call you son if fate allowed. If I can ever help you, e-mail sails across the pond effortlessly."

"Oh, you're not done with Jenny and me yet. Another six weeks and there'll be baby pictures."

"Take care of your lady and your family. That's what matters most. You'll be fine; you'll all be fine."