The Vicar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shaima32
Shaima32
1,214 Followers

"My faith is important to me and I know it's easy to disprove with pure logic but it is something that brings comfort to me. I can't come out, but having said that," she looked down.

"Having said that," she repeated, "I'm quite convinced we did nothing wrong and if we go further I still see nothing wrong with it. I really do think God is bigger than our petty little rules," she smiled and looked down.

"Discretion is the only thing I ask but what happens behind closed doors is our business, although we should be careful here, people will notice even if they can't see through walls."

"Come here," Katie smiled.

Janine moved closer and Katie slid a hand through her hair.

"Despite the fact I'm turned on right now, your beliefs are important to me. I'm a gay woman and I know all about being ignored, stereotyped, being the butt of other people's jokes and even outright persecution," she rested a hand on her thigh.

"It's important that you know that and I do value discretion, it's part of my job description. If you can't trust your lawyer who can you trust?"

Janine felt slightly detached for a few moments as Katie rubbed her thigh and then she turned and kissed her again in a series of light exploratory kisses that ended with Janine's hand resting lightly on Katie's left breast, she could feel the imprint of her bra and then Katie slid her hand further up her leg to her hip. She tilted her head and parted her mouth for a long passionate kiss that left her slightly dizzy with emotion and longing. She grasped Katie's neck with her other hand as she kept pressure on her lips. They parted a minute later and she looked away to catch her breath as Katie stroked her front.

"May I make a suggestion?"

"Anything."

"We need to turn off our phones and make up this sofa bed."

"The bed," she looked down, "yes, the bed."

"You can always propose and wait until we're wed."

"That'll never happen," she picked up her phone and turned it off, "although at least none of us can get pregnant."

"And I was so looking forward to getting pregnant," Katie turned off her phone, "do you like toys?"

"Toys? What kind of toys?"

"You'll see," she smiled.

Janine's curiosity was rewarded some minutes later as she settled down on the sofa bed and Katie returned from the bedroom with a silver vibrator and a bottle of lubricant.

"I call him John."

"John," she smiled as Katie knelt on the bed.

"It's short for Long John Silver," she rested the tip on her left breast and turned it on. Janine winced at the vibration, "relax and let me play."

It was with some hesitation that Janine stretched her arms across the back of the sofa bed and let Katie go to work. She started with innocuous stroking of her breasts and belly before moving down to her legs and eventually her inner thighs. By then Janine was completely engrossed in the younger woman's movements as the buzzing silver vibrator got closer and closer to her genitals. The first gentle pass caused her to grasp the back of the couch and arch her back and then Katie brought it back for a second and third pass, gradually exerting more pressure.

She wanted this thing inside her but was reluctant to disturb the spell lest she destroy it and then Katie leaned forward and kissed her lips with quick and sensual kisses as she unzipped her skirt and undid the button, the waistband fell forward and she eased a hand under it to her moist panties. Janine spread her legs as far as she could to allow the gentle massage to continue unabated but eventually she pulled the skirt over her hips and down her legs. Katie flung it to the side and sitting up, picked up the lubricant and proceeded to lube the shaft while Janine undid the rest of her blouse and hooked her thumbs under her panties.

She eyed the vibrator doubtfully.

"It's big."

"Yeah, not my favourite but I left the Rampant Rabbit in London. He's my favourite toy, it even has a clitoris massager."

"I've heard about that one," she worked the panties over her hips, "any last words of advice?"

"Pray for mercy," Katie smiled as she slid the shaft inside.

Janine closed her eyes and exhaled loudly but a moment later Katie took her hand and guided it to the vibrator.

"Take your time with it, nice and easy while I taste your nipples."

It felt both strange and yet normal at the same time as she worked the vibrator. Katie kept kissing her with feather like kisses that alternated with soft bites around her throat and along her shoulders. The pressure on her genitals was steadily increasing as Katie shifted position and helped her with the vibrator.

She closed her eyes and let herself go, pushing the vibrator in a little further while Katie undid her bra and pulled the undergarment down to expose her breasts. She felt some resistance but then her eyes opened suddenly as Katie rose above her and began massaging her breasts. She arched her back as the massage became more erotic. Katie lowered her head and placing her lips around a nipple, swirled her tongue around and around, drawing it up and releasing it again and again whilst her other hand kept kneading her other nipple. It occurred to her in a flash of insight that this wasn't like the clumsy fumblings of boys she'd experienced years ago. Boys always seemed to treat breasts like lumps of clay but this felt so beautiful and so right.

She pushed the vibrator in further and felt something give way or was it just her imagination? Katie went to work on her other nipple. Her moans became louder and more intense, she felt both aroused and mortified at the same time. Was she really doing this? Masturbating in front of a woman and letting her make love to her? She felt soft silky hair falling down her belly as Katie moved from her breasts to her belly. A firm hand rested on the end of the vibrator but she kept hold of it as a soft tongue danced over her clitoris, circling it as Katie expertly twisted the vibrator and began moving it in and out.

Her tongue moved over her vulva and she alternated it with a scissoring while she slid the vibrator in and out, faster and faster and every now and then using a come hither motion that teased her G spot. The tension started increasing swiftly as she used the vibrator to good effect and was rewarded with ragged moans and a string of expletives that would have earned her a good ticking off from her superior. She increased her pressure, twisting the toy as she circled her clitoris with her tongue, teasing the organ to the point of pain and then easing off before coming around again for another session. Beads of sweat bathed Janine's body as she grasped Katie's head and held her there and then she felt something break free and a shudder went through her body as the orgasm started and at some point she passed out briefly before coming to and finding she was still rising and falling, trying to get more out of this wonderful feeling. No man had ever done this to her. Katie was kissing her belly and rising to all fours as she made her way to her mouth.

They kissed again as Katie finally turned the vibrator off but left it inside.

"Better than a night at the opera?"

"I always hated the opera," she slid the vibrator out, "but this is something else. Why didn't I think of buying one of these years ago?"

"Shy perhaps?"

"Perhaps," she sat up and removed the blouse and bra, "but as they say, karma is a bitch, it's your turn to get naked."

"So undress me," Katie smirked, "I'm under your thumb and don't worry if you can't go down, not everyone can do that at first."

Janine had never thought herself so bold but the orgasm had aroused something deep inside, a part of her that had remained hidden behind the dog collar and as she straddled her she felt a new sensation, power. Katie was helpless before her as she undid her blouse and smothered her front with soft biting kisses. Her moans and rocking movements only served to excite Janine more as she pulled the blouse from the skirt and yanking the bra straps down, pulled the cups over her breasts. Her nipples were already hardening but Janine latched onto a nipple and sucked. Katie groaned loudly as she pushed herself forward and grabbed her buttocks. A finger tickled her perineum as Janine kept working on her breasts. She was panting and sweating as she finally broke free. Katie stared up at her and smiled.

"Now that felt good," she bent her legs and sat up, Janine slid down her legs and Katie grinned as she undid her cuff buttons, "you're a quick learner."

"It's been a while," Janine undid the remaining buttons.

"Well time to get into the saddle again," she shrugged the garment free and tossed it aside.

Janine fumbled for the button on her skirt while Katie undid the bra. It fell free and she wrapped her arms around her and rose slightly as Janine undid her skirt. She kissed her breasts with light teasing kisses as Katie eased the skirt over her hips and then she was shifting position to slide it over her legs. She fell sideways onto the sofa bed and pulled her panties over her hips, Janine tossed them aside and picked up the vibrator and the lubricant.

"How much?"

"Allow me," Katie took it from her and squeezed out a generous amount of lubricant, "although I'm wet enough already," she smiled and handing the lubricant back, inserted the vibrator inside.

"Well, feel free to help if it doesn't feel too strange," Katie started scissoring her lips.

It did look strange at first but as she watched her work, Janine began taking over, simulating her motions and then slowly, moving her tongue over her clitoris. Katie squirmed under as she teased the delicate organ. Her thrusting motions became more intense and Janine tickled her perineum as the climax began building and then Katie suddenly arched her back and let out a long.

"Oh fuck, fuck, fuck, oh fuck," she wiped her eyes, "fuck me."

"I think I did," she raised her head.

"You sure did," she traced circles on her bare buttocks, "I haven't felt like that in years, I think I might have lost weight," she slapped her playfully and then wrapping her legs around her, flipped her onto her back and kissed her.

"Another round?"

"If you must," she feigned disappointment, "I've been very naughty."

It was an afternoon of pleasure that really only ended some two hours later when Janine was forced to stop and take a shower in preparation for the evening service that night. Even in the shower the lovemaking continued with Katie's 'shower scene.' Eventually however she left her alone to finish showering and went through to prepare dinner. Janine came through to find Katie wearing just her blouse and a pair of jeans.

"You can come if you want."

"I think I've come too many times already," she stirred the meat in the wok, "so, what's the lesson for tonight?"

"I don't know," she stared at the door, "I had something prepared but it's like the scales have fallen from my eyes and now I'm seeing the world in colour."

"Your Damascus moment?"

"That might work," she smiled crookedly, "seduced by love."

Seduced by love was an apt way to describe her state of mind as afternoon turned to dusk but as she prepared to leave she resolved to put some thought into other career options. It certainly didn't hurt to widen your net and spread your wings.

Shaima32
Shaima32
1,214 Followers