The Vicar's Tale

Story Info
A female vicar helps a parishoner with his troubles.
1.3k words
4.39
96k
12

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/17/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am a Church of England vicar. I was one of the first women to be appointed to the role, and I have served my parish for more than 10 years. In my late fifties, and married to a sweet but not very 'sexual' man, I would have thought, if I had thought about it at all, that any carnal excitement in my life was well behind me. That was until a few weeks ago.

It was a hot, airless Tuesday evening in mid-Summer, and I was working on some parish records in my office at the back of the church. Given the sultry weather I had dressed casually, in a light cotton dress, not expecting to run into any parishioners. I had left my legs bare in the hope of keeping cool, but as I worked I could feel a light sheen of sweat cover my body, and I was looking forward to a nice relaxing bath back in the vicarage. I was less than delighted, therefore, when just as I was about to finish my task I heard a knock on the office door.

The door opened to reveal Peter, the teenage son of my best friend, the church organist. Peter had just turned 19, and was back in the village for the summer break after his first year at university. I had known him since he was a small boy, and he had always referred to me as Aunt Marjorie. Now he cleared his throat nervously, and said quite formally "I'm sorry to disturb you vicar, but I saw your light was on and I hoped you'd be willing to discuss something that's troubling me." Well, I could hardly refuse a request like that, and I asked him to come in and sit in one of the casual chairs I keep in the office for such chats.

As I sat opposite Peter I couldn't help reflecting on how much Peter seemed to have matured in the few months he had been away at university. I knew he was in the rugby team, and he had certainly developed his physique, but also his voice seemed somehow more adult, and richer. Leaning towards him, I asked him what the problem was. Staring at the floor, and wringing his hands in front of him, he said "There's a woman I've fallen in love with, and I don't know how to tell her." I assumed he was talking about some girl at uni, and asked if she was aware of his feelings. Peter raised his head and his pale blue eyes locked onto and held mine. To my shock he lightly placed his hand on my bare knee and said "She is now".

It took me a few seconds to recover from my amazement, and I probably left it too long before I gently removed Peter's hand from my knee. Holding it between my own in what I hoped seemed a motherly gesture, I said, "Peter, I'm very flattered, and it's quite common for a young man to develop a crush on an older authority figure. But I'm almost old enough to be your grandmother, and..."

He interrupted me, saying in a husky voice, "I don't see you as an authority figure. I see you as a deeply attractive, highly desirable woman." As he said this he removed his hand from mine and began tracing small circles on the inside of my knee with his middle finger, sending bolts of electricity shooting up my leg. Against my will my eyes fluttered and, try as I might, I couldn't prevent a sigh escaping my lips as my body trembled.

When I opened my eyes Peter was much closer, kneeling between our chairs as his circling finger gradually made its way further and further up my naked leg. Trying to pull myself together, I gasped "Peter, this is wrong. Just because I'm an elderly married lady it doesn't mean I'm that experienced..."

"I am" he whispered, and with that he pressed his lips firmly to mine, and his hand to the gusset of my pants. His tongue thrust into my mouth and played with my own, as he kissed me more passionately than my husband ever has in more than 30 years of marriage. As his finger slipped up the leg of my pants and stroked the length of my vagina I accepted that I was powerless to stop him, and that he was going to do exactly what he liked with me.

Peter finally broke the kiss and I gasped for breath. Even as I sighed "Peter, I cannot let you do this" my thighs, with a mind of their own, were pushing wide apart, straining against my dress, with Peter's finger buried deep in my pussy. As he used his free hand to push my dress up my legs he flicked his thumb over my clitoris. I yelped with lust and bucked, and he used that moment to slide the dress up around my waist.

I lay back in the chair, feeling completely wanton as this young boy unbuttoned the top of the dress and eased one of my large breasts out of my brassiere. He murmured "Wow, I knew your tits would be this beautiful as he sucked my nipple into his mouth, chewing gently on it. I brought my legs together as I felt him ease my pants down my legs. Then, kneeling right between my legs, Peter began thrusting his fingers in and out of me, his thumb driving my clitoris wild, as I lurched to a screaming orgasm.

Feeling more sexually satisfied than ever before, I relaxed into the chair, my sopping pussy fully exposed to my beautiful young seducer. I didn't realise he was stripping until he stood before me, a huge rock-hard circumcised penis rising from a forest of dark hair. Unable to resist I knelt before him and, for the first time in my entire life, I took a man's prick into my mouth, swirling my tongue around it as with one hand I stroked the root and with the other I cupped his furry balls. After a few seconds he pushed me away, gasping "I need to fuck you".

He eased me to my feet, slipped my dress down over my shoulders and off, and turned me around to gently undo my bra from behind, his red hot cock pressing between my buttocks. Then Peter pulled us both down into a kneeling position, my arms and boobs resting on the seat of my chair. I have always been slightly embarrassed by my large bottom, but Peter lovingly kneaded it, whispering in my ear "Vicar, your arse is magnificent".

He eased my legs wide apart, running his thumb along my labia as he did so, then gently eased his enormous prick into me, clasping my boobs in his hands. After that initial gentleness Peter pulled almost completely out then rammed his cock back into me with all his strength. As I held onto the arms of the chair for support he continued to fuck me hard and fast, his balls slapping against me with each thrust, his fingers tweaking my nipples, his mouth devouring my throat as our sweat lubricated our bodies. We both held off for as long as we could, but after a couple of minutes, together, we reached a shattering, gasping, strength-sapping climax, before we collapsed exhausted onto the chair.

I could not have believed I could ever be so sexually aroused or excited, as I lay completely spent, my head resting on the seat of the chair. Peter, dressed again, knelt beside me and gently turned my face to his. He kissed me long and deep, his fingers back in my cunt, then whispered "Keep Tuesday evenings free from now on vicar. I want to spend my whole summer fucking the arse off you." And with that he was gone....until the following Tuesday!