The Vicar's Wife Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was the next to take the floor. My likewise wrap-around summer dress, bought only yesterday specially for this event, was gold in color. I danced a few steps to the right, then to the left before throwing it open the to show off my underwear.

Susanna took up the commentary.

'And Sarah is wearing a sheer silk bodice in ecru, edged with exquisite gold lace, having a built-in, uplift padded bra to bring out her boobs, which as you can see Hannah, are full and firm. Matching French knickers with complementary gold lacing, complete the set. These are nice loose fitting panties, with a discreet super-absorbent pad, to allow easy access to prying fingers at parties and to absorb any unavoidable telltale discharge.'

During the description, I slid the kimono from my shoulder allowing it to shutter to the floor behind me, leaning forward to afford Hannah a view of my nipples before placing one foot on the chair beside her. This move allowed Hannah to focus on the leg of the open knickers, where she could clearly see my vulva encased in its frame of soft blonde hair, with the lips of the inner labia separating the outer bulges.

During the exhibition, I looked down at Hannah's face, her eyes wide open with surprise and with lust. My thumbs were now inside the elastic of the knickers, slowly pushing them down.

'Sarah too is beautiful in a different way. Firm, elegant boobs topped with well-defined areolas and small nipples, a plumpish waist with a lightly covered groin in nicely trimmed blonde hair.'

As the knickers reached my pubic region, I swiftly turned my back to Hannah, lowering them to expose the rounded, taut cheeks of my firm bottom. I wiggled them to dislodge the knickers altogether whilst unclasping the fastening of the bodice. Stepping out of the knickers, I removed the bodice with an elegant gesture, turning to face Hannah and Sue, arms thrown out. My boobs showed their swollen areolas and perky, hardened nipples. My waist, now beginning to thicken with time, alas, accentuated the pubic mound with its hair carefully trimmed over it and into the creases, down the sides of my vulva. My thighs were set apart so that the genitals were open to view.

Hannah was engrossed in studying our two naked figures. Both different in shape and size, but both adorably attractive.

'And now for you darling. You are to be our guest of the day. Our beautiful goddess of love.'

As she spoke, she took Hannah by the elbow and stood her to face me. I unbuttoned Hannah's jacket, blouse and skirt. Smiling all the time, together, we slowly stripped her of her clothes, leaving her standing in white cotton bra and pants.

'Well, Sue,' I remarked, 'you'd expect the wife of a Bishop to be wearing saintly underwear. St Michael, no less, but we'll soon persuade Hannah to get into more exotic gear.'

As I slid her knickers over her hips, I was to achieve my earlier ambition of seeing the Bishop's wife's most private creases. The gusset of her pants was already soaking with her inner juices. And the origin of those stains was a thinnish vulva, with a sparse covering of light brown curls already darkened with the moisture seeping from the heavily wrinkled lips. The centre of attention was the swollen clitoris, thrusting proudly from beneath its heavy hood, like a pale cream-coloured bean, topped with a thick tuft of hair.

We stood gazing at it with rapt attention. I licked my finger before touching it lightly, exploring the various parts of it. As I touched it, Hannah shuddered, her loins jerking.

'What a piece of work is a man, as Hamlet said. How noble in reason, how infinite in faculty, in form how admirable, in action how like a god - the beauty of the world, the paragon of animals!'

'Was he referring to man's genitals?' Sue laughed.

'Perhaps! But you must admit that the vulva is also a remarkable instrument. What a piece of work is woman, he might have said. And there you are. Hannah's is a perfect example - in form, how admirable. That's what life is all about. This pocket between our thighs is what we women crave to have filled. That is what nature, in her goodness, has provided for men to penetrate and enter, and for we women to play with. To finger and feel at it when we want private solace.'

During all of this, Hannah had her eyes close, saying nothing, though her body was trembling. I could feel her belly muscles rippling as her vagina leaked over my fingers. She just allowed us to handle her body, gently and lovingly. I continued exploring her inner thighs, running my finger between the wet labia, before pressing it into the vaginal passage.

'This is the private pocket, the secret we women carry between our thighs. Made to open and lubricate. To provide the help for a deep penetration. It is the goddess that nature fashioned to allow the gods to enter its shrine -- that secret passage leading to the altar of untold delight. The ultimate bliss! And of course, Hannah, we women are programmed to prepare our bodies for its invasion.'

Sue has a very seductive voice when she talks about sex and love. She and I were standing close to Hannah, fondling and stroking her. As Sue unclasped the fastening of Hannah's bra, she lowered the cups in the palms of both hands, so that the contents were slowly allowed to come into view. Small, perky breasts, but with very swollen areola, topped with rather flat nipples.

Hannah now placed a hesitating hand between Sue's thighs, running her middle finger nervously between the hanging labia, lingering to take full pleasure in feeling the soft lips, to emerge with a dribble of liquid on the finger pad. She lifted it to her face, held it to her own lips, opened her mouth and sucked it clean.

'Woman's nectar! There! Sue's portals are well oiled - prepared for worship.'

My's own juices were the next to be sampled by Hannah, my vaginal syrup gathered on her two middle fingers. It was with rather more confidence that she withdrew them, seeing that it was covered a plentiful supply of my juices for Hannah to suck away.

'There, Hannah. That's my offering! We are all properly lubricated, prepared for copulation.'

'Hmm! All very sweet and all rather different,' was her verdict.

Susanna went down on her haunches in front of Hannah, to plant kisses on the lips of the heavily frilled labia, licking away the juices, whilst I stood behind her, fondling the rounded cheeks of her bottom, allowing my fingers to stray between them and in to the slippery gash, exploring the petals of flesh surrounding the opening of her secret entrance, now dripping with her passion juices.

We eased Hannah towards the settee, helping her to sink into the corner of it. Taking hold of an ankle each, hinging them wide open, we raised them high. Her wonderful vulva opened out like a rose, the outer lips stretching apart to reveal the inner valley, showing the crumpled flesh of the labia, which parted to reveal the dark secret recess of her most private centre. It was smothered in a starchy liquid, with a pool of it held in the depression formed by the stretched skin of her fourchette below the vaginal opening. Sue's fingers gripped the generous slippery flaps of the dark supple flesh, carefully exploring every crevice and crease with delicate fingers. The dark opening of the vagina itself was protected by four smaller, pink lips, pouting and oozing. The source of the same starchy liquid.

A long, thick cucumber had already been planted under a cushion by Susanna, and she now produced it. Hannah had her eyes closed in an expression of happiness, wallowing in the attention being given to her body.

We watched closely as Hannah's vagina dilated, the petals opening to allow the entrance of the cucumber. Her whole body shook with trickling sensations. I could see he flexing her muscles as her groin lurched and twitched within. And could sense the feeling of excitement growing stronger in her. Hannah's muscles tensed and tightened, like a coiled spring. The solid shaft was poised at the entrance to the shrine she cherished. Her precious gateway! With great deliberation and tenderness, Sue pushed the thick shaft on its awesome journey into her mystery. The folds open to receive it, swallowing the exciting invader.

The vagina throbbed -- it opened and closed in a slow rhythm, drawing in the shaft to explore the inner secrets of her body, until the whole length was fully submerged in the centre of the vulva, whilst Hannah murmured and sighed with deep pleasure. Her nipples and breasts were being fondled by me, stimulating her even further, heightening her anticipation of an explosive orgasm. She responded by caresses our breasts. Sue's large ones and my smaller ones.

Susanna leaned over to give Hannah a tender kiss on the lips, pressing her tongue into the mouth, exploring the inside of her lips with her tongue.

'How's that feel?' she whispered. 'Is that good?'

'Delicious, darling. Absolutely divine!' was the muffled reply.

As she pushed the dildo in and out of Hannah's vagina, Sue lowered her head to the groin, using her tongue to stimulate the large clitoris. The effect was immediate. Hannah cried out, her loins lurching. Whilst I suckled on one of her nipples, Hannah was reaching for an orgasm. Her white juices were coating the surface of the cucumber as it slid in and out.

'Oh, no! Don't stop. Please! I want to come.' Hannah's voice was hoarse and had a note of urgency in it. 'Bring me, Susanna - please bring me.'

I knew that the throbbing would be glowing in her clitoris, filling her whole body with an excited anticipation. Her whole existence was concentrated on this one part of her being - nothing else mattered. The tongue was arousing her to even greater heights of awareness of her sexuality. I guessed it had been such a long time for her. The throbbing ebbed and flowed, getting more powerful with each throb. She wanted to feel the explosion of sheer ecstacy shatter her body. It would take a little longer. Her muscles were clenched, her loins trembling. Muscular contractions sent waves of delight through her loins. The climax was building, like waves washing through her, getting bigger and bigger. Her face screwed up as though in pain. I could tell that the big one was coming, from deep down, at the very root of her clitoris. Her whole body was twitching. Her loins were jerking involuntarily.

'For God's sake let me come,' she moaned. 'I want to come.'

Pausing in her stimulation of her clitoris, Sue deliberately held back from allowing Hannah the final climax. She would make her wait until her whole body would explode with agonising ecstacy!

With her body writhing in agony, Hannah's face was screwed tight. She was crying with frustration, trying desperately to satisfy her craving. Sue gestured to me. I lowered my head between her thighs, blowing lightly on the clitoris before fastening my lips on it, whilst pushing my middle finger into her sphincter. The effect was awesome. Hannah screamed with each spasm as they ripped through her loins, thrashing her body for several seconds before they gradually subsided. During her spasms, she ejaculated!! Not a stream, more like a man's - thick splashes. All over my face!

Susanna moved round to kneel by my side. After sharing Hannah's discharge on my face, she kissed my nipples passionately as I reached between her thighs to cup the plump, wet vulva in my palm. I gently pushed her on to the carpet on her left side. Lifting her right leg upwards to expose the delicious vulva, I fell between her thighs to fasten my mouth on that sensitive collection of fleshy lips, thrusting my stiffened tongue deep into the vagina. She squirmed and sighed. After Hannah, Sue's clitoris was a small pearl.

But Hannah wasn't finished. After recovering from the huge orgasm, she knelt behind me, pushing her face between the cheeks of my bottom. Her tongue tentatively explored my labia, flicking my little button of excitement, sending shivers of obscene feelings through my loins. I was already half way to climaxing from the lewd action with Hannah's body, and feeling Sue's fleshy labia in my mouth. Sue was likewise shaking with desire.

By adjusting her position without too much difficulty, Sue found Hanna's inner thighs with her mouth, and the three of us continued with eager, hungry cunnilingus. We were all leaking copiously by this time, having our juices lapped up by one of our friends. All three of us were getting rather vocal, moans and squeals filled the room, cries of anguish, joy and sheer lust.

'Of fuck!' Sue cried out as her orgasm struck her. She rolled away from me, clutching at her vulva, squeezing and fingering it to draw out of her loins every wave of agony.

For my part, I was riding on an emotional high. I was able to ride the crest of my orgasm for quite some time. I clung on until I watched Sue go over the top, triggering the orgasm with a fast massage of her clitoris. The sight overwhelmed me. With a cry of anguish I called out 'Ye-e-e-e-s!' and rolled away from Hannah, gripping my vulva hard.

Meantime, Hannah had taken over stimulating her own clit after Sue had moved away, she was too close to her second climax to hold back, whimpering to seething, her legs and loins twitching and jerking. She was weeping with the intensity of lust gripping her loins.

Suddenly, Sue sat up with an expression of horror on her face, staring over my shoulder. Following her gaze I too froze with shock. Standing there were our husbands, looking utterly bewildered, mouths hanging open in disbelief. How long they had been watching, I never found out. But I could see from where I was lying that the Bishop's trousers were bulging in the place where his cock should have been quietly nestling. Simon's trousers were similarly distorted, as were those of Lionel. The men were speechless - a blank look on their faces.

They were all obviously turned on by what they had seen - their wives having sex with each other. The only thing to do was to involve them, I thought. So I slithered over to the Bishop's feet, smiling up at his stupefied face as I unzipped his fly to pull out his half erect penis, the end already smothered in his early juices. It was filling to its seven inch capacity - and it was thickening as well!

After a brief examination of the swelling shaft, I opened my mouth to take it in, the final stages of stiffening taking place in my cheeks. What a fantastic feeling, to have a new cock in your mouth, growing harder and thicker. A different smell - a different taste. I was revelling in the carnal knowledge I was having. Such satisfying promiscuity.

Following my example, Sue had slithered over to Simon's feet, opened his trousers to expose his stiff cock, which she immediately stuffed in her mouth, while Hannah had very bravely, done the same with Lionel. All three men were having their cocks aroused by the warm mouths of the ladies. The Bishop was clearly impressed with my deep throat by the oohs and aahs escaping from him.

It was me again who took the initiative, taking hold of the Bishop's stiff cock, I laid myself back into the corner of the settee, hinging my legs open as far as I could to shown him the sight of my tousled vulva, with its dilated vagina, begging to be filled. His eyes opened wide, the lust in them only too obvious, so without further preliminaries, he leaned across, steadying himself with his arms on the back of the settee, and slid his rigid cock straight up to the hilt. Gosh! It was a wonderful feeling to be filled with strange cock! Just being filled with cock is sublime, but to filled with the Bishops is divine! I was on a high!

Sue was bent over the arm of the settee, her bottom facing my lecherous husband, with his eyes full of wild desire. He wasted no time in penetrating her luscious vagina, pounding away, as Sue smiled at me knowingly, fingering my nipples. I could see that she was teasing me, murmuring her joy of being fucked by her friend's husband. Simon was mesmerised, watching the Bishop's cock plough me hard, matching his rhythms as he fucked Sue. It was unbelievable, and very very sexy!

Hannah was lying on her back on the carpet, legs wide-open, her calves pulled up to her shoulders, her vagina being shagged by Lionel, leaning on his arms either side of her. She was groaning with passion, whilst the only other sounds were those of the Bishop's balls slapping against my bottom, accompanied by Simon's against Sue's pubic mound.

It didn't take long before I felt the Bishop, with a stifled grunt, give a jerk and a lunge as he emptied himself inside me in several spasms. Simon was also jerking uncontrollably as he ejaculated with several explosive grunts, deep into Sue. Then, a loud growl from Lionel told us that he was coming as well, his loins flexing and heaving as his sperm was spurted into Hannah, whose face was infused with happiness.

That was it! Now for the aftermath.

I wondered how we should handle it. There was a stillness as the men remained with their cocks embedded deep inside us, recovering their breath.

The Bishop cleared his throat lightly. 'Well, friends. I think a few words would be appropriate here. After all, we have just engaged in an unpremeditated act of friendship.'

The men slowly removed their now softening cocks from our wet vaginas.

'There are times when we of the cloth become too engrossed in attending to the needs of others, to realise that there are needs of our own - and of our dear ones, which go unattended. We must remember that The Lord gave us our bodies and their instruments of coition to delight us, and which He expects us to use and enjoy. We have today, cemented the bond of friendship between us all, and the bond of love and respect between husband and wife. I trust that in sharing these private pleasures between us, that it in no way interferes with our future relationships and friendships. I am sure it was the Lord's wish that it should be so.'

I could not refrain from muttering 'Amen', taken up by Sue and Hannah.

It was Susanna who took the initiative. 'Well, come along ladies, lets clear up. I'm sure the men have their own things to do. We'll go upstairs. Then lunch.'

I couldn't help thinking how ridiculous the three men looked in their jackets and shirt tails, trousers in crumpled heaps on the floor, standing there with their cocks hanging out. Looking rather sheepish after their arrogance of a few moments ago. How quickly their urge dissipates! The Bishop had rather a handsome cock, rather longer than the other two. Perhaps that's why he's a Bishop, I thought. Lionel's cock was quite a swarthy specimen, with a generous foreskin. I stepped quickly to Simon, smiling at him to give him a reassuring kiss on the lips. I then bent down swiftly to plant a kiss on the shaft of his soft pale penis, to forgive its transgression in a strange pussy.

My friends had likewise given their husbands an encouraging kiss on the lips before hurrying upstairs, sperm trickling down our inner thighs.

Upstairs in the bedroom, we breathed a sigh of relief, throwing our clothes on the bed.

'I thought the earth would open up and swallow me.'

'And I wish it had,' Hannah sighed. 'How very embarrassing.'

'Oh, come on,' I butted in. 'They enjoyed their unexpected experience. Besides, they had been drinking. Communion wine I suppose. Think no more about it. I'll bet they are as embarrassed than we are - probably more so.'

'After all, as the Bishop said, we are flesh and blood, with normal urges. But wasn't it marvellous?'

'Fucking great,' I laughed!

'You have the first shower Hannah.'

'I do wish you'd call him Jonathan,' Hannah implored disappearing into the bathroom. 'This calling him Bishop all the time seems a bit official amongst friends. Particularly after... well...'

After she had gone, Sue and I fell into each other's arms.