The Vicar's Wife Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Hey, Sarah, I want a taste of the holy effusion. Get down.'

And she pushed me onto the bed, prising my legs apart. The Bishop - sorry - Jonathan's sperm had already trickled down my inner thighs. Susanna got her head between my legs. I raised them to point to the ceiling, hinging them apart, exposing my still tumescent vulva. Flexing my vaginal muscles, I was able to expel the sperm remaining in it.

As she licked my pussy with relish, I realised that Susanna was carrying my husband's sperm in hers. The thought got me suddenly randy and I started to lubricate again, my juices mixing with those of the Bishop. Sue's attention to my vulva had my muscles flexing in no time, loins trembling, reaching urgently for another climax - which came very quickly, much to Sue's surprise.

'Hey, that was quick!'

'It was the thought of Simon's sperm in your vagina that set me off, I'm afraid! Better now, though.'

At that moment Hannah reappeared, looking rather flushed and refreshed. Susanna and I got into the shower together, but there wasn't really the time to indulge ourselves in sex play, though we did soap each other in intimate paces. We all made ourselves presentable and returned to the lounge, behaving with our husbands as though nothing unusual had occurred between us. The episode was never referred to at all - expunged from our minds. Well, perhaps not entirely, but not to be spoken of.

However, after evensong, Simon and I had supper, watching bit of tele before retiring to bed. When we were nicely snuggled under the duvet, he took my hand in his beneath it, to place it over his cock. Stiff and hard! Now, that was the first time for months, if not years, that Simon had invited me to play with his cock. Sex was usually a swift penetration in the morning whilst still half asleep in bed, making use of his morning glory. I'm fortunate in that my vagina is always moist, if not exactly wet. The first touch of an erect penis is sufficient to get the juices running straight away. So penetration is easy.

But here we were, without a word being spoken, with me lightly toying with his cock. Then, lo and behold, Simon slipped a hand under the hem of my nightie, running the fingers through my pubic curls, before sneaking it into the gash, between the lips, to finger the entrance to my vagina. As it touched the clitoris, my loins gave an involuntary jerk as my thighs parted.

I murmured my approval, enjoying the warm tingle in my clitoris. Touching the end of his shaft, the pad of my middle finger dipped into the juicy pearl which had already formed in the well of his foreskin. Hmmm. That's encouraging, I thought. I reassured him by slowly drawing his foreskin back and forth over the shaft, spreading his juices over it. Simon has a long foreskin which, when pulled back, stretches over the whole shaft like a second skin. It never fails to excite him. And, boy, he was really leaking.

So was I! Ducking my head under the duvet, I took his stiff shaft between my lips, sliding it deep into my mouth. It was years since I had done that. Simon was not really into oral sex - thought it unclean. But I figured he really didn't care this time. His cock was truly throbbing with raw desire. I slid it in and out several times to get him really aroused!

It was decision time. I rolled over onto him, knees either side of his thighs, without letting go of his cock. Leaning up on my right elbow, I eased the head of his cock into my eager vagina, sliding down on it until it was fully immersed, filling me with rock-hard cock. The sensation of my vaginal walls being stretched open was incredible. It always is - every single time.

'Wow, Simon,' I whispered sexily, 'that's a good erection you've got there. Bet you're thinking of Susanna.'

'No,' he grunted. 'I'm thinking of the Bishop shafting you this lunchtime. I've never seen anything so fucking erotic in all my life. Watching his cock push in and out of you was incredible. I was mesmerised!'

Now, Simon is not usually one for vulgarities. I knew he must be really turned on.

'The sight of you fucking Sue was just as fantastic as well. You've always fancied her, haven't you?'

By this time, I was rising up and down on his shaft, ripples of joy filling my loins. 'She has a beautiful pussy - lovely and wet. Tastes of roses, Simon. So sexy. I know - I've sampled them. As you saw earlier. And now you've filled it with your sperm. That's exciting - thrilling!'

The soft warm folds were clutching at the shaft as it slid through them. After pausing at the limit of my vagina, I began bouncing up and down, to the very depths of my being to the calculated rhythm of my stifled cries. With every stroke, breasts swinging violently, I grunted with pleasure. I increased the rhythm. Cock driving into the vagina is the most sublime feeling I knew. As I concentrated on the driving shaft, one hand fingering her clitoris, the other steadying her breasts, tension started to rise again in my loins. My breathing became irregular and heavy. The surges through my belly intensified. Gosh! I was coming again. It was unbearable. I lashed my fingers at my clit as the cock battered at her groin. The spring snapped as I spun into a fury. I literally howled my release, loins juddering and bucking, still concentrating on the cock's rapid thrusting into me.

At this, Lionel was unable to contain himself. He lunged at me violently, his spasms taking over. He jettisoned his sperm inside me, accompanied by tense grunts as he heaved and jerked. I rubbed my clit quickly, desperately wanting to join him in his orgasm. But he came so quickly that I couldn't quite make it.

As I rolled off, I held my vulva in the palm of my hand, scooped some of the sperm into my palm and finger pads, rubbing it into my vulva, round my clit and over my inner thighs, over my belly and boobs, until it was all used up. Wonderful!

Then Simon turned over and fell asleep. For some time I continued to massage the sticky mess into my boobs and vulva before having a muted orgasm murmur through my loins. Not violent, but nonetheless satisfying. I slept well.

I learned later that Susanna had a similar experience with Lionel. So it was worth while after all!