The Vicar's Wife Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah sighed heavily with the sweet agony of it. The strange shape of the cock added to the thrill. For all the extraordinary heights of rapture Sue could raise her to, with her tongue and fingers, in spite of the fantastic sensation she had experienced with the French girl and the Police Sergeant earlier that day, there was absolutely nothing in the world, nothing at all, to compare with the crowning glory of being filled to bursting with a man's warm hard cock. It was heaven! Paradise! Pure rapture!

The cock thrust in and out with a regular rhythm. Sarah was thinking of nothing else but being fulfilled in the way her body was designed to be used. Glorious! Adorable! Hey eyes half-closed, lost in the incomparable physical thrill of carnal copulation.

As her body slowly rose to the peak of excitement, with squirming thighs and trembling muscles, the rhythm of the thrusting cock was getting erratic. The guy in the car was also grunting, pushing hard at the woman's mouth. Sarah slid her hand between her thighs, splaying her fingers around the vulva, on either side of the cock thudding in and out, stimulating her clitoris. Oh yes! Yes! Yes!

It was clear to Sarah that he was near his climax, as she was nearing her own orgasm. She couldn't stop moaning, whimpering, wanting the desperately needed release, though hoping the sensual throbbing would go on for ever. It started slowly, intensely deep in her belly. It pulsated the full length of her erect clitoris. Yes! It was there. It was coming! Swirling! A volcano waiting to erupt! Teeming deep down.

Suddenly things started to happen quickly at almost at the same time. First, the guy in the front seat of the car pulled his cock from the woman's red-rimmed mouth, twisted his waist round in the seat, pointing his rigid cock at Sarah's face which was facing inside the car. She stared in disbelief at the bulbous head, foreskin pulled back. It was being held between thumb and two fingers - he was jerking it.

After a heart-stopping moment frozen in time, Sarah watched the cock eject a thick jet of starch-like fluid which splattered over her nose and right cheek. The second splayed over her hair, upper cheek and face. The third and fourth covered her upper lip before she could latch her mouth onto the heaving cock, taking the final splashes in her mouth. As she was engaged in suckling the cock, Sarah heard the snap as the man behind pulled out of her, snatching off the condom. He thrust his cock between her hand and pubic hair.

Sarah, now poised on the very peak, pressed it against her groin, waiting for the deluge. There was a second's pause, then the first discharge gushed into her palm. Then another. Wow! Again and again. Then another and yet another. As the final spasm oozed into her palm, Sarah rubbed the ejaculate all over the shaft and her swollen mound and clit, trying to trigger her orgasm.

Her body was on fire, bubbling over with lust. Rippling on the surface. Oh, hell, where was it? She was crying out for it. 'Yes! Yes! Yes! Shit!' And it finally hit her. Sarah bucked violently as the volcano within her erupted. Her buttocks jerked and twisted out of control with the beautiful agony. Moaning and mewling, she heaved and trembled with spasms of incredible power shattering her body. The heaving spasms seemed to go on for ever. The cock in her mouth was softening. The cock in her groin had withdrawn, leaving her cupping her vulva in the thick puddle in her palm.

The trembling finally subsided. Sarah pushed herself upright from the car door, shaking her skirt down. Phew! What a fantastic experience! What an orgasm! She walked away reluctantly, without glancing back, into the trees and shrubs. As the sperm on her face thinned and slowly trickled over her lips, she ran her tongue over them to lick it off, savoring the slightly salty, tangy taste. It reminded her of oysters. She loved oysters!

In some sort of daze, she opened the gate and slipped inside, securing the gate behind her. Whilst walking up the path, Sarah felt the sperm oozing from her vagina, trickling down her inner thigh. She lifted her right hand to her face to inhale deeply. The pungent smell of the other sperm, still in her palm. It was quite different to the taste in her mouth. Faintly like bleach.

Inside the house, doors locked and alarms set, Sarah climbed the staircase to the apartment, still in a daze. In the bathroom, she looked in the mirror at her sperm-stained face, droplets still on her chin. Her mascara had run, staining the trickle of sperm that had splashed over her eyelid and dribbled down her cheek. There was a streak of sperm in her hair above her ear. Gosh, she thought, he was certainly generous with his seed.

Sarah scrutinized the palm of the hand that had collected the sperm of the stranger behind her. These were the first samples of sperm Sarah had looked at for years. Well, since marrying George. And that, she thought, is what it's all about. That sticky mess. Amazing! A few squirts of liquid out of a man's cock. We women go crazy to get it. And men go crazy to give it. Go to ridiculous lengths to eject it.

After studying it for a few moments, recalling the sensation of the man's cock thrusting into her, she slipped off her skirt, allowing it to shutter round her ankles. Sarah reached between her parted thighs, scooping the juices that had collected in the base of the vulva on to the pads of the two middle fingers of her left hand. Generously coated, she transferred the fingers to her lips, rubbing her juices into her mouth and tongue, tasting the tangy musky flavor of her own intimate nectar. Mmmm! That's delicious, she thought.

Then Sarah rubbed the sticky palm of her right hand all over her wet, warm vulva. Ahh, yes! That's what it's all about really. That lovely feeling of contentment when you play with your genitals. Sarah wished she could have actually seen the cock fucking the vagina, though. Slipping in and out of the stretched lips clinging eagerly to the shaft. Leaning against the edge of the bath tub, not able to put it off a second longer, she looked at herself in the full-length mirror.

Sarah watched herself masturbate with the two middle fingers rolling in a circular motion over and round her clit. Slowly at first, then getting faster and firmer, her mind dwelling on the activities in the car park. As her imagination replayed the moment the cock had exploded over her face, the resulting soft climax reverberating through her was so delightful! A perfect end to a very active day.