The Vicar's Wife Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had committed adultery with a youth of less than half my own age. And loved it! I couldn't really get my head round it. But it was what I wanted. I was desperate for it! I hadn't realised just how desperate. It certainly wasn't Andrew's fault. Sure, I was his urgent need for sex that drew us together - the drive he felt in his loins that had urged him on. I had no such excuse. Mine was just unadulterated lust! God! We must keep this quiet! If anyone... Christ!

And as I pondered on the enormity of the act, Andrew started up again. Having discovered the warm, welcoming pocket, he was only too anxious to make the most of it. His cock had remained upright after that first eruption, glorying in its triumph. I just leaned back on my haunches, and allowed him to have a second fuck! I reveled in it. He came again fairly quickly. But I knew he would want to return to me often! He was hooked!

After a few moments of savoring the delight, I grabbed the towel to catch the contents of my vagina on his withdrawal. Then we cleaned up and dusted ourselves down.

I smiled thinly at him.

'Thanks Susanna. That was so, so wonderful. I always wanted you to be the woman to take my virginity. And you just have.'

I didn't know whether to feel flattered or sickened!

Well, try as I might, I just couldn't refuse him any more. He had discovered the thrill in forcing an entrance to that chamber of mystery and desire. My need for young cock was just as demanding as his need for a my vagina. Well - any vagina! We fucked fairly often when it was quite safe. I just couldn't get enough! I was so flattered that a young man should want to make love - well, have sex - with someone old enough to be his mother.

I often thought I should make a big effort to put an end to it, but to tell the truth, I was as besotted with it as he was. It was like being a teenager again! Rediscovering sex. I wanted it all the time. When I didn't see him, I yearned for him. My loins pined! That deep feeling of insatiable desire in my belly. And when he did come to the house I opened my legs wide for him and almost ate him.

We fucked mainly in the conservatory after that first time. It was safer. We couldn't be unwittingly interrupted. Or, if it was warm, in the garden shed. I just couldn't get enough of him Sarah - or of his cock more like. But I was constantly aware, and most upset that I was an adulterer! Deep down, I knew I would have to pay the price one day. But for now? Enjoy, for God's sake!

Well, the way it ended came as a shock. I was totally unprepared for Margaret telling me after one of our love making sessions, that there was a rumor in the school that I was having sex with one of the boys. With Andrew in fact!

I felt suddenly sick. The color drained from my face. I just had to sit down. Of course, I denied it vehemently, adding yet another deadly sin to the one I was already guilty of. It seemed that Andrew had bragged to some of the other boys about being the lover of the vicar's wife. They all laughed at him apparently. Had sex with the Vicar's wife? Pull the other one. No way! Not a chance. How did he expect anyone to believe such an outrageous claim.

But one of the boys, who it seems, unbelievably, really had a crush on me, was so livid, that he told the teacher - who told the Head!

Even so, it was incredible. That Andrew should have spoken of it at all. I felt so angry - so ashamed - so humiliated. I knew boys did brag about such things - men as well, I believe - but Andrew of all people? I decided to have it out with him. And do you know what? He laughed at me, Sarah! Laughed for God's sake!

What the hell had happened to that boy? I was devastated. It made me so ill. The shame. Even though it was completely disbelieved by everyone who heard the claim. Anyway, I had a nervous breakdown.

The headmaster had the delicate job of telling my husband about the rumor. 'Of course,' he told Peter, 'no-one believes it for one moment! It's absurd.' But it was being bandied about. The upshot was that when the boy was called before the Headmaster, and asked to apologize, Andrew refused. He was expelled. His career ruined - well, put on hold for a long time I guess. Why did he persist in insisting he was my lover? Well - he's a Gemini, isn't he?

The upshot was, that I went home to stay with my parents for a while, and the Bishop found Peter a new parish - this one. It was just about to become available through the illness of the previous incumbent. We were lucky. I haven't seen Andrew since. Nor Margaret for that matter.

Susanna was weeping softly. I took her in my arms to soothe her. I kissed the tears from her face. We made love quietly and gently again for quite a long time. The orgasms were not important, though they did come to us both eventually. Not explosive ones, just satisfying, relaxing ones. We were very close. We love each other!

We fell asleep in each other's arms.

12