The Vicar's Wife Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To tease her friend further, Susanna left the blue satin knickers covering her groin. Cynthia would have to remove those! When they were both almost naked, they faced one another. Neither spoke. They looked keenly into each other's eyes, aware that they desperately wanted each other's body, but prepared to take it slowly, as their bodies moved closer together until their breasts met. Slowly rocking her breasts from side to side, Cynthia massaged her small nipples against those long ones of Susanna. It was electrifying for them both, sending trembles into the pit of their bellies.

With arms round each waist, Cynthia parted her legs, lowering herself in front of Susanna's body, so that her knees rested on either side of the feet. There, she slipped her thumbs into the waistband of the blue French knickers, drawing them over the hips and legs then eased them from off her legs. The older lady could now achieve her ambition of inspecting the personal attributes of her young friend.

The thick hairy bush of dark hair covering the whole vulva, the swollen mound above it, and the lower belly. The pronounced clitoral hood, the dark brown inner labia drooping from the grip of the outer ones, whilst just below these hung a shining thread of her vaginal juices, dripping like saliva. Cynthia leaned in to the area, pushing out her tongue to catch that thread of nectar, scooping it into her mouth. It was her first taste of Susanna's carnal mystery. Mild and sweet.

Her tongue forced its way between the outer lips to begin searching the delightful contours of the whole vulva. Her lips bit on the inner labia, pulling and chewing them. Her tongue probed into the vaginal passage, exploring the inner walls of that magical shrine. It moved up into the clitoral hood, alternating with her lips grasping the little button.

Susanna was in a delirium of rapture, her loins shaking, her belly trembling with the deep ecstacy filling her whole being. A feeling of wonderful joy engulfed her. Her moans filled the room with expressions of untold bliss. It was when her knees began to tremble and shake uncontrollably that her legs buckled beneath her. Cynthia eased her into the corner of the settee, pressing her legs wide apart, giving her unrestricted access to the part of her young friend that fascinated her most.

Whilst Susanna squirmed and murmured, her muscles flexing and jerking, Cynthia continued to eat her vulva with consummate skill, aware that she was bringing the vicar's wife to a peak of untold anguish before the final explosion. But the final journey would have to wait a while. Now that she had Susanna begging for more, Cynthia wanted her on a sun bed for a more leisurely session, rather than a quick gobble on the settee. She stood up, taking Susanna by the arm.

'Let's go to the conservatory,' she whispered hoarsely. 'There's coffee ready for us.'

A willing Susanna, in a somewhat unsteady, dazed state, was led into a large sunlit room with a wide sun bed. Cynthia poured two cups of coffee, chatting about her masseur. Susanna didn't really take much notice. She was mesmerized by the cultured shape of the older woman's figure. The firm, rounded cheeks of her bottom, the narrow waist, the heavy breasts, with their hard erect dark nipples. Yes! She was eager to get to grips with that supple body. To taste its contents and explore the inner valleys between the lush thighs.

After drinking the coffee rather hurriedly, each gazing lustfully at the other's body, getting themselves aroused once more, ready for love, they lay together on the bed. Cynthia immediately parted Susanna's legs as wide as she could, knees bent, to expose the gorgeous pale inner thighs, before squatting between them to rediscover the delicious vulva nestling between them.

The long road to an orgasm was a journey that Susanna delighted in taking. It was one she was wanting to take more than anything else right now. Each one seemed a little different from the previous one. And with a different pair of lips stirring her desires, the experience was one of supreme joy to be relished and focused on with deep concentration.

She felt the tenseness in her whole body, the mounting tightness of the muscles in her belly. The provoking tongue on her clitoris produced sudden irrepressible spasms in her loins, not too powerful to begin with, making her gasp with their delicious agony. Then the spasms became more and more powerful. Susanna searched deep into her loins, desperate to reach the peak of her climax, but the spasms just kept building up, ramming against her body every second.

She was screaming 'I want to come!' over and over again. Her head was lashing from side to side. Nothing mattered to her other than the final moment of release. Her mind was totally focused on the clitoral sensations, the blazing loins. Her body was bouncing and bucking. She was crying out in torment, begging for release. With one huge final agonizing convulsion, her body leaped up from the bed as though struck with a powerful electric shock. She fainted with the intensity of the final throes of orgasm.

Regaining consciousness Susanna was aware of Cynthia kissing her face all over, caressing her breasts with one hand and cupping her throbbing vulva with the other. It was Cynthia's turn to be writhing with desire. Seeing Susanna open her eyes, she scrambled her body across her friend, hoisting her thighs across her face in the classic sixty-nine position, so that the private pocket of delight was spread open for Susanna to behold.

Cynthia's vulva was a large unwieldy piece of womanhood. Her labia were thick, sloppy and long, hanging from a stubby clitoris beneath a hairy hood of flesh. Her vagina was set really deep in the vulva, well back between her thighs, protected by four puckered flaps of flesh. As Susanna studied it, the opening was already dilating to reveal its inner passage. The secret gateway to her dark mystery. It was oozing heavily its thick starchy honey.

To satisfy her curiosity, wanting to explore that secret passage, Susanna bunched her fingers together before pushing them slowly into the beckoning hole. She felt Cynthia gasp and jerk as her invading fingers slipped deeper and deeper into the slippery passage. As she kept on pushing in and out, further and further, Susanna was amazed to see her hand disappear into the vagina altogether, as far as to her wrist.

Cynthia was crying out, but whether in pain or delight, Susanna couldn't tell - nor was she concerned. Only the sight of her hand fully enveloped by the vagina held her complete rapt attention. She wriggled her fingers to explore the inside of this cavernous shrine, making Cynthia moan out loud, her loins jerk and tremble. Slowly, her hand started to punch into Cynthia's vagina. Susanna's lips found the jutting clitoris and nipped and nuzzled as the older woman squealed and groaned in ecstacy.

Her loins shook heavily whilst Susanna fist-fucked her, sucking and nibbling the clit with relish. In very little time, with a huge lunge which dislodged the hand, Cynthia gave a cry of exultation as spasm after violent spasm racked her body in a tremendous orgasm. Susanna watched in amazement as Cynthia ejaculated. She didn't squirt. It was more like sperm filling her vaginal opening, oozing over her fourchette towards her bum. Susanna's scooped it into her hand, already coated with Cynthia's vaginal juices - her intimate honey - which Susanna inhaled and licked whilst Cynthia recovered her composure.

It tasted musky and fairly strong. After rolling off Susanna's body to lie beside her, she stroked her breasts and belly with fondness. They smiled at each other.

'That was wonderful, Cynthia. Thanks.'

'Mine as well darling.'

'No man on earth could give me such a shattering orgasm as a woman can. But I think I need a pee. I'm bursting. I haven't been since breakfast!'

'On me darling.'

'What?' Susanna laughed as she swung herself from the bed.

Cynthia opened her thighs wide, lifting her knees up to her shoulders, pulling the hood away from her clitoris. 'Pee on that Sue. Pee on my clit. Please! Don't worry - the floor is pee-proof!'

With a bemused smile, Susanna stood over her friends head, facing her feet. She parted her labia, and, aiming at the exposed clitoris, started to pee. She soon found the mark. The stream became more of a jet, splashing over Cynthia's clit, much to her delight. The relief was wonderful. It is always a delight to relieve a full bladder. And Susanna's was very full - almost bursting.

Entering into the spirit, she now allowed her pee to splash all over Cynthia's breasts and nipples, belly and clitoris. Cynthia moaned with pleasure. The sensation of the warm jet on her clit stirred her loins. The muscles eacted. They tensed. Her whole body tensed as she felt the wave of excitement build up quickly. Her fingers found the clit, rubbing it with a fast circular motion as the golden stream continued to splatter over her. Her breathing became erratic.

'God! I'm coming again Sue. Don't stop!' There was a sound of panic. 'Oh, fucking hell!' she cried in her cultured voice. As the stream started to weaken, Cynthia's loins rose from the bed fully tensed. Then, suddenly, the spasms hit her. And again. And again. And again. She was wailing! Susanna watched her in almost disbelief, until the body subsided. Then she lowered her own loins onto the face below her.

She felt the tongue starting to tease her clit. Her vulva was still wet with pee, and other excretions from her vagina. The sight of Cynthia thrashing in a blaze of orgasmic ecstasy had brought her almost to the point of no retuirn. Phew! The probing tongue brought her there. A jolt deep inside her belly was all hat she required to finish off.

Susanna swung her legs away and went into the lounge for her clothes. 'I think you need another coffee darling,' she suggested, returning with the clothes over her arm.

Cynthia laughed shortly. 'Save it for another day - it's gone cold anyway.'

Lounging on the sun bed, watching Susanna dress, the older women admiring her soft hanging breasts for a while, until they were encased in the cups of the bra. Her own lithe body rested on the bed until Susanna was fully dressed, before herself getting off the bed, slipping her arms into a dressing gown.

'Shall we repeat the event?'

'Most certainly, Cynthia. I haven't tried out your sun-bed properly yet!'

With a much more relaxed feeling, Susanna drove back to the vicarage, contemplating her recent sex life. From an almost non-existent activity until recently, it had blossomed into a glorious life of obscenity and sexual satisfaction. First with Sarah, and now with Cynthia as well. Should she tell Sarah, she wondered? Hmm! Play that one by ear, she thought. For now, just luxuriate in the calm satisfaction she felt. She hadn't felt as relaxed and content for years, and she meant to enjoy it whilst she could!

And as Susanna drove home, she fondled her own genitals, treating herself to another slow, self-induced orgasm of considerable delight. Perhaps there should be a law against driving and masturbating.

12