The Vicar's Wife Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Grasping the top of the head, Sarah ground her pelvis against Bessie's eager mouth. The exploration of Bessie's body and her violent orgasms, had already brought her very close to her own climax. A new vulva was always a thrilling event. Her whole being was buzzing. Now, as the tongue tormented her juice-filled vulva, the excited vagina and clitoris, Sarah felt the tension mounting quickly. That wonderful sensation in her loins. Toes curling and knees trembling, she was unable to prevent herself from shaking, her thighs from shuddering as the orgasm gripped her body. Pressing her loins hard against the mouth, her head fell back. Her eyes screwed up in agony. 'Arrrrrgh!' That tremendous, overwhelming joy coursed through her like a huge wave crashing over her.

Exploring and tonguing her mother-in-law's vulva was an amazing event Bessie had often fantasized about but never really expected to actually achieve. It was totally gob-smacking! It was a marvelous sight. Bessie was in a dreamworld. Here she was, admiring the most secret aroused private part of her mother-in-law displayed in front of her eyes.

She inhaled deeply, savoring the powerful scent. Sweet and slightly pungent. It somehow suited her mother-in-law. Her tongue scooped the vaginal nectar, smearing it over her lips. Delicious! From now on she wouldn't have to speculate what it looked like or smelled like, or tasted, as she masturbated privately in her bed. She knew! She had seen and tasted it all! The soft labia. The trimmed golden public hair, the nectar. The glistening clitoris, erect and larger than she had imagined, protruding from its protective hood.

Her fingers explored the whole area, labia and vagina. This was what she'd often dreamed about. To feel Sarah's private places. Beyond the vulva she encountered the warm dark puckered rosebud. Her fingers rubbed the rim lightly, coated with the overflowing juices which had spilled down the right inner thigh, over Sarah's bottom. Taking her cue from the carrot in her bum, as Sarah reached into her very depths to release the orgasm, Bessie pushed her middle finger deep into the bum. The result was explosive and very satisfying!

'Fuck! Yes!' Sarah yelled as the wild spasms rippled through her in rapid succession, convulsions gripping her loins, jerking her thighs, her body held tense, until, with a loud long sigh, the ultimate thrill finally began to subside.

'Phew!'

Bessie was aware of her own inexperience in lesbian sex, and couldn't really believe it was all happening. But her lack of experience hardly mattered in the heat of lust. Sarah was in charge, after all, pressing Bessie's face forcefully against the warm silky labia and clitoris. Grinding against her, hips rotating, moaning with delight. Using Bessie's lips and tongue, bringing on her orgasm, with Bessie's finger in her bum triggering the final eruption.

Bessie could hardly believe she'd given Sarah an orgasm. Next time will be better, Bessie thought.

Standing slowly, Bessie took Sarah in her arms as she smiled, a bit sheepishly. 'Wow, Sarah! That was so ... absolutely out of this world. I never knew my orgasms could be so long and violent. Or so draining. Or so fucking wonderful!' she laughed.

Sarah smiled back, panting for breath. 'Better than a man! You are a natural darling. I can tell that I shall not be your last lesbian lover.'

'Wow! Not if I can help it. And to think what I've been missing this all these years.'

'I can give you the name of a very lovely young French lady in the cocktail bar at Dolphin Square. Susanna and I had a superb time with her.'

'Sarah! In my flat?'

'Yes! She'll really give you a wonderful time. She has a few others in the Square to service on a regular basis! Including MP's bored wives.'

'Gosh! Can't wait!'

'Mention my name. Now, lets shower together. We shall enjoy exploring each other rather less feverishly before the men get back. Enjoy our new-found affection.' She was eager to examine that over abundant fleshy vulva again.

'Oh, they'll be ages yet!'

'Good!' Sarah took her daughter-in-law's hand and hurried her into the bathroom with its large shower cubicle, where they both quickly dropped their gowns to the floor to step into the warmth of the shower, soaping each other eagerly. Both dying to search every part of the other's body.

12