The Vicar's Wife Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Actually mother,' he confided softly, ' we have a special present for you this evening. All arranged! Ferdinand is going to fuck his Nan!'

Paula's head jerked back, her eyes wide with surprise. 'Ferdie? Well well!' Her mouth had suddenly turned dry and her heart skipped a beat. The thought made her groin tingle. Although she had performed for the cameras with young men before, the thought of her own flesh and blood was mind boggling. Ferdie! Oh yes!

'You were always the best at seducing young men on video - now it has a special significance with your own grandson.'

So, when Emily had appeared in the drawing room in her pale green kimono emblazoned with a fiery dragon down the back, it was already buzzing with activity. The air was heavy with aromatic scent. Mmm. Wicked, she thought! Sets you off tingling already. Music was playing softly and two couples were dancing. James with his mother and Susan with her friend. Henry was chatting with Jane and Frank, drinks in hand.

It was very warm. Emily glanced at the video screen showing a threesome groping around, before looking round to see who else she knew. It's going to be one of those nights, by the look of things, she thought. She noticed her uncle fondling his mother's breasts - a touch of incest! - and her cousin Susan smooching. Mm, cool. No need for the video screen. A smiling Aunt Angie came across to her with her son Ferdie.

'I thought you might be a bit nervous, Emily. It's all to celebrate mum's birthday. Ferdie will look after you darling. Introduce you as necessary, though I think you know most people. They're all family, really. Don't be surprised at what happens. Sex is our business don't forget.' Ferdinand and Emily exchanged knowing looks. 'So it's perhaps as well your father isn't here!' She walked away with a laugh.

Emily smiled, remembering what she and her Reverend father had been doing that very morning. If they only knew. Sex had been very much their business as well! Would her Aunt be surprised, she wondered. Over his shoulder she noticed one of the waitresses walking round offering champagne from her tray. She had an attractive tan with hard nipples topping her breasts. As she offered the tray to Emily, Ferdie murmured 'One of the models father uses.' He cupped his hand over the waitress's vulva. She smiled up at him. 'They adore being felt. And they get so wet.'

'Mm very nice. And isn't that your girlfriend dancing with uncle Robert?'

'Yes, that's right.'

'Well, he seems to be enjoying playing with her boobs.'

Ferdie laughed, taking Emily across to where her grandfather was chatting to an attractive, well built lady probably in her forties. Her kimono was loose, displaying a pair of heavy pendulous breasts, half hidden. Henry turned to his granddaughter with a smile. Putting his free arm round her shoulders, he introduced her to Jane. 'One of my earliest and most successful models. She and your Gran came to model for me at about the same time. And Jane was our bridesmaid.'

'Your Gran got him to the altar,' Jane laughed, 'though we did share from time to time.'

'And our children married each other, so it's all in the family. Just look at these.'

Henry took his arm from Emily's shoulder and pushed the hand into Jane's kimono, levering out her breasts to caress them. 'But these were the most popular boobs. A little heavy now, but still very soft and pliable and ...' He weighed the breast in the palm of his hand.

Jane laughed. 'We can't keep our figures forever, darling.' She looked at Emily. 'You have a lovely figure Emily. Lets see.' she pushed the kimono off Emily's shoulder to reveal her breasts. 'Hm, you should sign her up to model, Henry,' she laughed. 'Let's dance Ferdie,' she added, grabbing his arm, guiding him onto the compact dance square. Her hand immediately disappeared in the front folds of his gown whilst Ferdie held her buttocks in both hand. The other grandmother, Emily thought, handing his cock. Well well!

'The plan is, Ferdie, that we exchange dancing partners with your father, and you draw Paula to the chaise, and take it from there.'

'Yes, I have my script!' he laughed.

'And you are ready for the performance I can feel!' as Jane stroked his fully erect penis. 'Mm, they call her lady luck. That's a lovely big cock. Perhaps I can share it afterwards.'

Emily had watched with amusement as Jane pulled Ferdie on the dance floor pressing herself against his groin. In the corner of the room, her uncle Robert was kissing Fiona, whilst her cousin Susan was in a clinch with her grandfather, Angela's father, Frank. Both couples were caressing each other's bodies with obvious results, hands between thighs or fondling erect cock. It was all very hot! And all kept in the family, she thought. Including me!

Henry steered Emily to an armchair. 'Sit with me, Emily,' Henry invited her onto his lap, putting his champagne glass on the table beside the arm. 'We haven't had time for a chat yet.' his hands stroked her outer thigh. The warm sexy atmosphere of the room had heightened Emily's expectation for the evening. Perhaps her father's own father would be game for a play. That would be so cool. To fuck with her father and her grandfather on the same day would be really awesome, she thought. Her mind was ablaze with lust. She didn't care.

She leaned in to Henry kissing his cheek, as the flat of her hand ran lightly over his belly. 'Hi grandpa,' she smiled. 'You look very handsome this evening.' Yes, the penis was definitely responding, pressing against her palm. Emily looked down to examine the sturdy cock. A thick bush of sandy hair, blended with a good smattering of grey, covered the base of the center of her attention.

'You look pretty good yourself, young lady,' he laughed. 'You smell divine.'

'And you're in good shape,' she retorted, bending over his waist. Emily pulled back the foreskin and kissed the frenulum - that very sensitive spot where the foreskin attaches to the underside of the head - giving tiny kisses all over the head until she noticed a small pearl of fluid appear from the crack.

Meantime, she was aware of Henry stroking her breasts with one hand, whilst the other snaked between her thighs, searching for leaking pussy. She parted them a little to allow the fingers to slide over the inner thigh, reaching for the labia to explore the vulva.

'Mm! you haven't lost your touch, gramps, I can tell. Oh yes! That's nice!' As the fingers got her more excited, Emily placed her mouth over the head of the cock, slowing slipping her lips along the shaft until the whole length was encased in her mouth. Deep throat. Slowly, she moved her head up and down, running her tongue round the shaft as her lips aroused it to heights of delight.

Henry was no stranger to sex with young ladies in his role as 'older man and teenager' videos, but to feel and fuck his own granddaughter was an extra dimension all together. His own flesh and blood. The thought was electrifying. His cock was responding to her touch. He watched her examining his cock with fascination - she too was obviously turned on by the thought of a young lady with her grandfather. As she kissed the head of his shaft, Henry felt his erection grow and grow to bursting point. It was a long time since it had responded so completely. Gosh - it was almost painful! And to feel it penetrate her vagina would be fantastic.

The searching hand and fingers found her soft youthful pussy between the pale thighs. He dabbled with the labia, relishing the exploration of her vulva and its discharge of nectar. But when Emily took the whole length into her mouth, it suddenly crossed his mind that he wouldn't be able to hold back. The muscles in his thighs and legs were already fluttering with excitement. Bloody hell! The groin was jerking against Emily's face. His imagination was in a turmoil of lechery. He was going to come!

Realizing from his twitching that her grandfather was nearing his climax, Emily lifted her mouth from the cock. She threw her legs across his thighs, with her back to him. Her wide open legs straddling his hips, Emily gripped the throbbing cock in her fingers, placing the head against the gateway to her own desperate pussy, praying for penetration. After a pause to relish the moment of mind boggling lust, holding her breath, Emily sank her vagina onto the thick cock with a deep sigh of wondrous achievement. Oh my god! Oh fuck! I've done it, she thought. I'm actually fucking my grandfather. His cock sliding into her vagina felt fantastic! Unbelievable!

Meantime, Paula and Jane had changed partners on the dance floor, so that Ferdie was now in his Gran's arms, bodies pressed together obscenely, with Ferdie's stiff cock pressing hard into her belly. With one hand stroking her buttocks, the other was exploring the breasts, thumb and finger rolling the engorged nipple between them. He felt her heart pounding and her breathing rather heavy. Then, her hand encased the top of his cock, fingers stretching down the shaft.

'Mm. Ferdie. You have a beautiful penis. And so thick! I adore thick cock.' Her hand was working adroitly up and down over the head and upper shaft with a twisting motion. She was breathing hard. Her heart thumping heavily. She had to have him! 'Come and sit here,' she said, easing her grandson onto the chaise. Pushing him back on the seat, propped up on his arms behind him, Paula squatted between his legs, taking his erection in her grasp. She gazed on his penis with adoration in her eyes. The handsome cock had a pronounced upward bend, rising from a nest of dark curls. Although Paula had studied very many men, her grandson was something else. She spent several minutes kissing, licking and sucking the whole eight inches, murmuring with delight, before twisting away. She fell onto her back on the thick carpet, pulling Ferdie on top of her.

No further invitation was necessary for her grandson. He parted her generous thighs, exposing her distended labia, with the yawning vagina oozing its precious nectar. Amazing! There he was, actually examining his own Gran's pussy. Awesome! And fascinating. Remembering the advice of his father, he took his time addressing the opening of her flexing vagina with the head of his cock, rubbing it slowly up and down the eager crack, over the clitoris and down to the anal rose bud, watching the muscles flutter and the groin heave, anticipating the penetration. Then, Ferdie sank just the head of the cock into the fleshy opening. He heard Paula gasp and moan, her groin trembling.

Slowly the cock disappeared deep into the vagina which had delivered his father. The thought entered his head as he watched it sink deeper and deeper until it was fully embedded. Gran was gasping with emotion and lust. Suddenly, Ferdie started fucking wildly. Full and deep, watching the labia clinging to the shaft. As he fucked, Paula's copious juices were pushed to the base of the cock, forming a collar of white juicy cream. He pounded away, lifting on his arms on either side of her waist. Ferdie heard the moans and cries.

'Yes, yes yes!!' Paula was crying out. 'Oh fuck! Fuck fuck fuck!' Her hips were bouncing against the driving body. Her hand were clenching Ferdie's buttocks, drawing him in deeper. She was devouring him. Her whole body was alive with lust, her thighs juddering, her hips lurching. He mind was swamped with the sensation of being one with her grandson. Ferdie was shagging furiously, thudding against her vulva, his testicles slapping against her bottom.

Watching them, bent face down, over the arm of the chaise, was Ferdie's sister Susan. Her own grandfather, Frank, was behind her, gripping her waist, driving his shaft deep into her, puffing with effort. Susan had often had fantasies when masturbating in bed, about her grandfather. He was tall and well groomed. He had a full head of silver hair over his handsome face. Like a mature film star. When he had led her to the chaise to watch Paul being fucked, his hands had caressed her bottom. Very sexy! As the action on the floor held her gaze, Frank slipped her gown from her shoulders. His hands were soon squeezing her soft breasts.

Susan felt his cock pressing in the crack of her bottom, squirming between the cheeks. Whilst one hand continued to stroke her bottom, the other groped between her thighs. She was leaking heavily, her juices oozing down her inner thighs. Fingers explored her labia before holding them apart. Then - Oh my god! - Susan was pushed over the arm, and felt the cock begin its penetration of her secret passage. She gasped loudly. Her bottom lurched. Heaven! Her loins were in turmoil as the cock started to fuck her deep and slow. This was incredible - and fucking fantastic! Oh yes! Fuck me hard, she thought. Gee - zus!

Lying on the chaise itself was Jane, legs wide apart, knees bent, with her granddaughter's boyfriend, Jack fully embedded in her vagina. To feel his young stiff cock sliding in and out of her copious soaking vagina was wonderfully satisfying. And so erotic. She adored young cock. Jane knew that her husband was watching them. That would add to his own arousal as he fucked Susan, Jack's friend. Jane's knees were like jelly. Her two middle fingers were furiously rubbing her clitoris as the cock thudded into her. Her large breasts were bouncing obscenely. It was all too much. Jane needed a quick orgasm. There would be more, she knew. Oh shit! Her eyes were glued on the lurching bodies of Paula and Ferdie on the floor as her own loins started to heave.

As Ferdie withdrew his cock from Paula's soaking pussy, he was just in time for the first powerful jet of sperm to strike Paula's face high on the cheek, leaving a long trail over her chin. There followed by a second spurt of even greater intensity reaching her forehead, snaking over her nose. The remaining five spurts pooled between her breasts, then on her belly and pubic hair. Seeing the jets of sperm ejaculate from Ferdie's cock brought Paula to a thrashing, heaving orgasm. She cried out in her ecstacy. 'YES! YES! YES!'

The sight also triggered Jane's orgasm with a noisy 'Oh fuck! YES!' her thighs gripping Jack's waist. Susan joined in the orgasms with her own 'Oh my god!' as her grandfather, withdrew with a loud grunt, his ejaculation spurting down her back, splashing over the crack between her buttocks. Susan felt it dribble over her rectum. Oh lord, what would her boyfriend think? Glancing across the room she realized she needn't worry. He was busy fucking her grandmother on the chaise.

Watching the family, in a frenzy of fucking and thrashing limbs, Emily was still bouncing furiously up and down on her grandfather, clutching her clitoris hard with her fingers, driving the growing tension in her loins and thighs to a peak in the center of her belly. She cried out, joining the chorus of ecstatic shouts of out-of-control women having orgasms. As it erupted. Henry's erection slipped from her vagina, spilling his sperm over her thighs.

Scooping up the sperm from her thigh, Emily thought of all the aunts and uncles she might have given birth to, had she conceived with it! It was then that she realized that Angela and James had been moving between them with video cameras, recording the smallest details of the sexual encounters between the young and the mature. Looking directly into the lends, Emily showed the sperm between her fingers before slipping them between her lips, savoring the taste of the sperm - eating her aunts and uncles.

Paula had also scooped up Ferdie's sperm into her mouth, before being helped to her feet by her grandson.

'You were great Gran!' he congratulated her.

'You weren't so bad yourself darling,' she smiled. 'Come Henry, lets tidy up and have supper.' she helped her husband to his feet, his penis already softening, smeared with the white streaks of his granddaughter's vaginal nectar. Wrapping their gowns round themselves, the guests began to retire to their rooms to rest awhile and freshen up.

Emily was still overwhelmed by the experience of having fucked her grandfather. Her mind recalled the whole episode, exciting her yet again by its sheer audacity. She avoided the temptation to masturbate, guessing that there would be more sexual experience to follow later. It was an hour later that she returned to the party. Others had already assembled in the kitchen, busy eating snacks and drinking the excellent wines.

It was almost 9 in the evening when the guests had emptied the plates of food and bottles of wine. The atmosphere was relaxed and cheerful. Laughter filled the air as they all recharged their sexual batteries. Then they became aware of strange whining sounds from the drawing room. Emily was chatting with her cousin Susan at the time. They exchanged looks of curiosity and moved into the other room. The source of the strange noises became clear.

The two Asian waitresses were lying on a settee, one in each corner, legs apart, faces torn by painful ecstacy. The cause of their rapture was Jack and Ferdie feeling the young ladies vulvas, fingers exploring the depths of their hairy-frames vaginas. Renowned for their vocal enjoyment of being finger-fucked, the two Asians were squirming and whining. Jack was studying the juices on his fingers before returning them to the clitoris and labia.

This exhibition set off the agitation in the guests' loins. The gowns of the men were showing erections growing in the folds. The heavy scented atmosphere was still fresh and evocative. James was at the side of Paula, arm round her waist. She turned to him with a smile.

'Isn't it time I had a birthday present from my son?' she asked.

'Are you recovered?' he asked with a cheeky smile. Paula faced him, pulling his face to hers to kiss him fully on the lips, thrusting her hand into his gown to grasp the stiffness.

'This is what I need for a present,' she said, sinking to her knees. Pushing the folds aside, Paula took her son's cock in her mouth. She adored his cock. Well, Paula adore any cock, but her family's in particular. It had been a special pleasure to have had Ferdinand's for the first - but not, she hoped, last - time. James had been fucking her for many years, helping his father to satisfy Paula's almost insatiable lust. But this birthday was exceptional, celebrating over forty years of unending sex! She needed to have it with James in front of her friends. Her husband in particular would be delighted.

James raised his mother to her feet, escorting her to a chaise, where he arranged her with her back against the arm, legs wide apart, kneed bent, exposing her pussy, already wet with anticipation. He stood over her, his erection now facing her eyes. 'I think all mothers and fathers deserve a treat,' he said. 'Angela and Robert, see what you can do.'

For the next thirty minutes or so, James made love to his mother, whilst Angela gave herself to her father on the other chaise, and Robert energetically fucked Jane. They were cheered on by the rest of the guests, to the ultimate ending of sperm and orgasms.

But, as Angela sank back exhausted, her son Ferdie mounted her, thrusting his large thick cock into her willing and well-lubricated vagina, whilst his twin sister Susan grabbed James before he had chance to recover, arousing his penis to prevent it deflating. She knew her father was capable of multiple orgasms and her ministrations would make sure he remained fully erect. Sitting on his face, Susan rubbed her fleshy vulva over the lips, her clit against his nose. Fathers and daughters. Mothers and sons. The most erotic of combinations.

It had been an exhausting evening for all the guests. All were now relaxing with partners, softly toying with genitals. The waitresses, recovered from their event with the young men, served more chilled champagne. Angela left to freshen up.