The Vicar's Wife Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she returned, Angela was accompanied by a well-built black man, stark naked, with his penis dangling before him. Emily was astonished. She had heard stories of mammoth cocks, seen video clips, but had assumed them to be gross exaggerations. But here was living proof. It was utterly massive, hanging almost to his knees. Then she remembered that her uncle had a video camera club which included pornographic stunts. This was obviously a model he had come across and used regularly. Perhaps the guy was doing a favor to Henry

All the women gasped in disbelief at the approaching monster. Angie stepped to him to take hold of the shaft. The black guy smiled at her turning to face her. Angie bent at the waist, lifting the cock to her mouth. It was stiffening rapidly. With several jerks, the cock began to erect against Angie's lips and teasing fingers. The other women stared in wonder, drooling at the sight of the monster cock. The men were likewise impressed if not a little jealous, Emily thought.

The sight had James smiling broadly as he operated the video recorder. Emily had guessed right, he had persuaded Danyl to join them, promising plenty of pussy for him to penetrate. He knew the guests would be gob-smacked. They don't come much bigger or thicker than Danyl's penis. And Angela was doing a good job of getting it stiff and erect. Well as erect as it's length and weight would allow. Which meant a little above the horizontal. Angela was already familiar with it from photo shoots, and knew James's mother would love this inside her. She knew!

Glancing up at the large flat screen, Emily saw the close up. The cock was the length of Angie's head! Fucking 'ell! she thought. I couldn't get that into my pussy. Wouldn't want to either. The stretched vagina might never recover. But her eyes returned to the real thing - glued to it. She couldn't tear them away. Then she noticed Gran Paula, lolling back in the corner of the settee, arms draped over the arms, staring at it with a glint of disbelief in her eyes. As with all the guests, the wine had loosened any qualms of modesty in her - if ever she had any that is.

Aunt Angie had crossed behind her mother, easing the gown from her shoulders. Her large heavy breasts swung into view, with their dark brown nipples. Meantime, Jane moved in front of Paula, opening the flaps of the gown. Almost without a thought, Paula parted her thighs draping a leg over each side of the chaise. The camera honed in on Paula's thighs. A pair of black hands began to stroke the inner flesh, gently parting the labia to expose the pink gash of Paula's pussy.

Her Gran still had a stunning body, Emily thought. She was aware that she exercised frequently! Even so, her belly was tight and smooth, though her hips were showing age. A touch flabby! The large breasts, now being fondled and squeezed by Angie, were still full, if not exactly firm, the skin stretched over a faint tracery of blue veins. Emily watched Danyl caressing the inner thighs. The muscles trembled somewhat. The dark fingers stroked the belly, gradually easing their way into the hair covered mound. All the guests watched spellbound.

Below the carpet of almost white pubic hair, neatly trimmed, though not shaved, her puffed labia pouting from the crack of her vulva. The heavy clitoral hood was like a foreskin, drawn back, partly exposing the bloated clitoris. Emily was fascinated. She had never thought to see her sixty-year old grandmother lying naked on the settee with a black guy stroking her body. Black fingers started to explore the crease of Paula's vulva, pushing the inner labia to one side exposing the wet pinkness and the petals of flesh round the entrance to her vagina, now fully opened to reveal the prize. The oozing juices were already in evidence from the dilated passage. Gosh, Emily didn't think her Gran would have any lubricant left. But it almost gushed!

The camera zoomed in on the vagina and labia, showing every detail. Every crease. Every hair. Fingers exploring the valley. Paula's eyes were slits as she watched her intimate parts being fondled. Danyl was kneeling between her thighs, examining the abundance of flesh between her thighs. Beyond his hands, Paula could detect the massive penis rearing up. Mmm she would love the feel of that driving into her. She would soon fulfil her desires.

There was an air of expectation as Danyl shuffled on his knees into fork of the white fleshy thighs, cock swaying over Paula's belly. As he caught the head between his fingers and thumb, presenting it to the mouth of the vagina, Angie started to sing Happy Birthday. Oblivious to the singing, Paula held her breath in anticipation of the monster cock ravishing her vagina.

As the head nudged at the vaginal entrance, Paula gasped. Then the slow penetration. The sensation of being stretched and stretched and stretched filled her mind completely. It was fantastic. She had never felt so thrilled - and filled! Yet there was more. It seemed never ending. The cock invaded her every crevice and fold, pressing against her cervix until she thought the whole eighteen inches must be inside her. In reality, only the first twelve inches had entered her. Her loins were shaking. It was incredible as the thick shaft began to fuck her slowly ast first. Then faster and faster as it gained yet another inch into her vagina. Oh my god, she sighed. I'm going to explode with cock! Heaven!

The guests joined in, singing the birthday wishes as the thick cock slowly slid between the labia stretching wide the walls of the wet warm interior of Paula's groin. There was a gasp of triumph from Paula, which others hardly heard over their singing. The intake of breath as the monster started its passage into her mysterious depths. Paula was joining in the birthday present.

Once the vagina had accommodated the intruder, the huge cock drove relentlessly into the groaning lady. Her wide open thighs gave complete access to her vulva - her labia stretched round the girth of the pounding black cock. Others watched to image on the large screen, capturing the smallest detail of the arteries and veins in the thick monster. The image cut to Paula's face, wreathed in a beatific smile, lips slightly apart. Eyes closed.

Spurred on by the sight of the couple on the chaise, Emily was encircled in the arms she knew to be her cousin, Ferdie. His erection was pressed against the small of her back. Wriggling her bottom and opening her thighs, she persuaded Ferdie to insert it inside the passage made by nature for it. Oh my god, she thought. He has a wonderful cock. As she rocked back and forth on it, she saw over her shoulder that his girl friend, Fiona, was leaning over the head of the chaise, being fucked from behind by Ferdie's uncle Robert. Her eyes were closed with an expression of sheer ecstacy.

Susan was sitting on the lap of her grandfather Henry, bouncing gently up and down, head thrown back, hair swinging, whilst the older man squeezed her breasts. Susan's grandmother Jane was leaning against the back of their arm chair, being lunged at by Susan's friend Jack. Though this time, his cock was embedded in her other passage - it was tighter than her vagina which had become rather loose after much earlier activity. But Jane enjoyed it just as much, with strong flutters in her belly, helped bu her fingers rubbing her swollen clitoris.

Angela's grandfather Frank was lying on his back on the other chaise, with the two Asian waitresses over him. One was impaled on his erection, bouncing lightly, whilst the other was sitting astride his face, his tongue lashing her dripping pussy. They were kissing each other, playing with the other's clit, moaning and wailing at the wonderful feeling in their loins.

With sudden loud grunts and thuds the black body jerked. The cock withdrew from the warmth of the overstretched vagina, the clinging lips clasping round it. The head emerged as the cock erupted. It pressed upwards, into the crack of her vulva, a stream of white sperm erupting from the heaving cock. The white ribbon of released sex surged in an arc to beneath her chin leaving a trail between her breasts. A second splash, and a third exploded in quick succession along her rounded belly accompanied by grunts from the man. The fourth eruption is a big one, splattering the cheek and lower eyelid. Three more copious spurts covered the upper breasts. The remaining ejaculation was more of a dribble, emptying what was left of the immediate supply over her groin.

By this time the remaining guests are concentrating on their own physical enjoyment. The air was thick with the unmistakable aroma of sex blending with the aromatic smell of the herbs. A combination of cries of despair and encouragement mingled with the sucking and slapping sounds of cocks thudding into vaginas filled the room. Pleas for harder thrusts and demands for faster fucking. The men's grunts were evidence of their efforts as stiff cocks pounded the various pussies of mothers and fathers, daughters and grandfathers, cousins and aunts. All being recorded for posterity by both Angela, pussy juices dribbling down her inner thigh, and James, with a huge erection, moving among the writhing bodies with their cameras.

Cocks exploded. Sperm sprayed over breasts and faces. Women screamed in delight and agonizing ecstacy. Everyone was finally happily exhausted.

For the time being!