The Vicar's Wife Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she returned to normal consciousness, Emily realized that Bob had his hand over her mouth. She was not aware that she had been screaming through her wild orgasm. The enormous shock to her system exhausted her for a moment.

'That's why I love older men,' she gasped. 'They know how to make a girl happy. Take me home.' And without a word, Bob escorted her the short distance to her door.

'You should go home and fuck your wife now, darling,' she teased.

He smiled. After two ejaculations in an evening, he doubted his capacity for more! A brief kiss on the cheek and he left her, still rather bewildered by the events of the past ten minutes or so.

In bed, Emily cupped her vulva in the palm of her left hand, quietly and gently squeezing the plump flesh. Her mind dwelt on her fantasies and activities of the evening. How she had swallowed, and was even now, digesting her friend Pamela's millions of potential brothers and sisters, her aunts and uncles and her nephews and nieces. The sperm of the grandfather, the father and brother, all mingled in her stomach. And two of their friends. What a feast!

The thought encouraged her to rub her labia with a slow circular movement of the two stiffened middle fingers, occasionally dipping them into her vagina for its juice. Her rubbing got more violent as apprehension grew in her loins. The thought of all the sperm she could have inside her, bubbling around, increased the tension until it burst through, swamping her in a satisfying release.

She drifted off to sleep content and relaxed, knowing that she had a good outline for her new novel. She wasn't aware of her parents fucking in the next bedroom.