The Vicar's Wife Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she felt Lois unexpectedly pushed her index finger deep into her anus, that did it! It triggered the orgasm. Sarah's body jerked violently. Her whole body shook and trembled. Huge spasms, one after another, shuddered her loins and thighs. It seemed to go on forever! Her loins were clutching at the orgasm, spasm after spasm, lurching wildly as the climax finally erupted from the very pit of her being, bursting through her like an exploding rocket. Sarah's agonising scream was almost silent, as though she wanted to keep the intense joy to herself.

Lois was both surprised and overjoyed by the power of her friend's orgasm. As Sarah recovered, Lois cupped the vulva in her palm, gently cuddling it. She smiled as she knelt beside her, tenderly kissing her nipples before engaging with her mouth. They kissed tenderly for some time, lips and tongues playing together, whilst Sarah stroked Lois' breasts with one hand, feeling her soft vulva with the other. Murmurs of untold delight escaped Sarah's lips as she slowly recovered from her ordeal, her breathing regaining its composure. It had been an orgasm to remember – fantastic! - surpassing that with Edwin, she decided, because the surroundings were more relaxed.

During the embrace, they slowly rolled onto the floor with Sarah on top. It was now her chance to examine Lois' dark secret. Explore that shrine she begged for. She would mirror the things that Lois had done to her. After smothering her face and neck with kisses, she licked and nibbled her way down to her friend's groin, paying attention to her navel on the way, whilst nipping and rolling the nipples with her fingers. Into the forest of hair growing on the hard mound, her lips and tongue sought the peak of the most exclusive part of Lois's body, probing the creases of flesh until they encountered the clitoral hood. A light jerk announced their arrival at the crucial spot before her stiffened tongue snaked between the honeyed labia, exploring each crease in the valley, to find its way into the warm private pocket.

Sarah studied the vulva in detail as she kissed and nibbled. The brownish-pink ridges of flesh grew down the inner slopes of the outer lips, heavily covered with a black fleece, until the ridges joined together below the vaginal opening. That vital lair was protected by four substantial petals of wet flesh. They reminded Sarah of a third set of small labia. Hidden within these little lips was the mouth, the gateway to the dark mystery of Lois' whole being. The delightful entrance to the alluring passage of her shrine - to the altar of Aphrodite, the goddess of love and desire, now agape with desire.

Lois's words were a barely audible hoarse whisper. 'You are now in my garden of paradise, darling! Search for the shrine. Adore it! Worship it!'

Sarah lightly kissed the hollows of her inner thighs, blowing gently on the vulva. Slowly, the guardian tongues parted to reveal the secret yawning opening, clogged with her starchy secretion. The mouth dilated and throbbed, urging its juices to ooze over, to trickle thickly down to the entrance to her other passage. After softly rubbing the tip of her nose, lips and tongue over the entire valley of delight, allowing her stiffened tongue to investigate the taste of the sweet, precious emission, she engulfed the whole inner labia in her mouth, sucking and gently chewing with her lips. Sarah felt the loins shaking and trembling, begging for more.

With hands now exploring the whole delicious body of her friend, her eager mouth devouring the delights of her vulva, Sarah was aware of the slow increase in the tension in Lois' loins. They were gently twisting and swaying. The muscles in the groin jolted with light spasms. Murmurs and groans of pleasure became more intense. The head rolled from side to side as the whole body starting to tremble. Sarah was astonished and delighted by her own enjoyment of the act, and the reaction of her friend.

Sharing the sexual arousal of another woman was a new experience for Sarah. And a most erotic one. She delighted in dabbling in the forest of hair, the swollen outer lips, the delectable inner labia, the juicy lips of her inner mouth. The pretty puckered anus was covered with her juices. Sarah snaked her stiff tongue into the centre of it. But she was even more amazed when, with a lunge and a great cry of fanatical relief, Lois' vagina erupted with a splash of juices. They splattered over her face.

After cleaning up each other, with many kisses and licks, and getting back into their clothes, Sarah admitted to Lois over a glass of Martini, that she was not aware that some women ejaculated, like men. But they both agreed that it took another woman to fully understand and exploit the physical needs and sensual spots of another woman.

'I agree that there's nothing like the feel of a substantial cock inside you,' Lois admitted, 'though for cunnilingus, give me a woman any time. They know what they're doing. You were great darling.'

'I have never before been inclined to make love to another woman, and have certainly never seen another woman's genitals at close quarters, let alone listen to her cries of ecstasy as she came, but I found the experience exhilarating and intensely satisfying. That was an astonishing orgasm you had.'

'It was all your work, darling. You learn quickly.'

'I hardly know what possessed me.'

'Well, whatever it was, I'm glad it did!'

'It was fantastic. Perhaps we should repeat that performance if you're game.'

'Anytime, darling! You are a wonderful lover!'

'Will it be as good the second time, do you think?'

'Even better!'

They forgot all about the plan to invite Edwin.

THREE

Sarah smiled at her reminiscences. Yes, it would be good to see Lois again. So, a long chat on the phone resulted in Lois asking about Sarah's love-life and, being told about Sue, suggested that Sarah bring her along for the measuring. Sue was intrigued at the chance to meet one of Sarah's earlier friends, and agreed at once.

At 10am the following Thursday morning, after an hour's drive, Sarah and Sue stood outside the shop window, displaying a striking wedding gown. 'Gowns by Lois' was the legend across the top of the window. Inside, Sarah was pleased to see Penny, another old acquaintance, who told her she kept shop for casual customers whilst Lois did her fitting upstairs. She phoned Lois on the internal to announce their arrival, and ushered Sarah and Sue through a curtained arch to a small hallway and staircase.

At the head of the stairs stood Lois, arms wide open for Sarah to fall into an embrace. After a close kiss and caress, Sarah introduced Sue.

Lois held her at arms length. 'Ah. This is the lucky lady. Delighted to meet you Sue.' And drew her into a tight embrace, breasts pressing against each other. 'Come, you must meet my partner.' She opened one of double doors into a sumptuous apartment, with the sun streaming through the polyester gauze ivory curtains, flooding the room in a golden glow. Flowers were everywhere, filling the room with their exotic scent. Three settees and four upright chairs, with a side table in mahogany and coffee table in the centre of the room, with one of the settees on either side. Flat screen television and tape deck filled the corner at the side of the window.

A young lady, with her back to them, was fussing over a coffee-maker on the side table, with music playing softly in the background. 'Meet Zoe,' Lois said. And the young lady turned to face them. Both Sarah and Sue were immediately impressed. Zoe was a stunning tanned beauty. Her skin was flawless and glowed with health. With a face perfectly made-up with large wide eyes, carefully coloured eye-lids and mascara to accentuate the twinkle of her hazel eyes. Cheeks were blushed and her raven hair was draped over her shoulders, resting on the upper swelling of large breasts. Her small waist and wide, shapely hips added to the voluptuous figure. She wore a close-fitting silk dress of pale grey, which accentuated the superb figure. As she smiled and moved towards them, Sarah was impressed by her warm smile. Full glossy lips and startling white teeth.

'Hi,' Zoe said in a low sexy voice. 'So pleased you were able to come.' She embraced Sarah warmly, kissing her as she stroked her back sexily. Then Zoe turned to Sue. 'And this is the delectable Sue, I take it. Welcome.' she said, taking her in her arms and kissing her full on the lips. Again, allowing her hands to stroke Sue's back until her hands rested on her buttocks. Sue inhaled the clean, delicate musk scent on Zoe's skin, shuddering slightly at the intimate feel of Zoe's palms on her buttocks. The kiss held on rather longer than a casual touch. Sue responded by running her hands down Zoe's hips, feeling the luscious contours. Breaking away with a winning smile, Zoe said 'Lois has told me all about you, so I was dying to meet with you. Coffee?'

Sarah and Lois sat together on a settee. 'Well, this is really great,' Lois enthused. 'It's so lovely to see you again Sarah. You look marvelous darling.'

'Well', Sarah blushed slightly, 'ten years of trying to keep the weight down. I haven't succeeded, as you can see.'

'Nonsense. We'll soon find out.'

Zoe put two cups of coffee in from of them on a low table, which already held brown sugar and cream.

'Black for me,' Sarah explained. Zoe carried two more cups to the table, and sat on facing settee beside Sue, who was clearly besotted by Zoe.

'Zoe does a wonderful job here,' Lois explained, sipping her coffee. 'We get quite a lot of rich lady clients, whose husbands are too busy making money to keep their wives satisfied. Or maybe shagging their secretaries instead. Anyway, Zoe has a wonderful way of making these wealthy ladies very satisfied. They usually come back for more, which is good for business.'

'I can imagine,' Sarah replied. 'And you're not badly endowed yourself, if I remember correctly.'

'I try to keep in shape,' Lois explained as she unbuttoned her blouse. 'What do you think?' Sarah swallowed hard as she watched Lois unhook her expensive bra to allow the full-cream breasts, to fall forward, showing their faint pale blue veins and creased brown areolas, with dark hazelnut nipples. Lois ran her hands over her pear-shaped breasts, cupping them and lifting them up in a sexy, provocative manner, lightly rubbing the teats.

'Just as I remember them,' laughed Sarah. 'They've seen a lot of fondling since then I guess.'

'You guess right. But wait until you see Zoe's. Unbelievable!'

Taking the hint, Zoe smiled, and slipped the top of her dress from her shoulders, sliding the fabric down her upper arms, and pushing the flimsy bra away, to reveal a pair of stunning breasts. It was all done swiftly and naturally, without any sign of embarrassment. Sue's eyes nearly popped out of her head, partly at the suddenness but also by the sight itself. The breasts were large and firm, with large, perfectly round, dark crinkled areola with pimples round the circumference. The nipples stood out like chocolate thimbles.

'There,' Lois enthused. 'Fantastic boobs don't you think. Go on, Sue, I can see you're dying to feel them. Zoe won't mind.' Sue flushed, but her eyes never left the magnificent nipples. Her hand strayed to the flesh and fingers gingerly rubbed the teats in awe.'Wow! So fantastic,' she cooed.

Zoe smiled at her, turned to face her and pushed her breasts towards Sue's face so that she could examine them more closely. Unable to resist, Sue leaned into them and took a hard nipple into her mouth. As she started to suckle, she felt Zoe's hands sliding down the top of her blouse, into the bra cups, to cover her breasts, nipples already erect with lust. Sarah looked on with surprise as Sue unbuttoned her blouse, allowing Zoe to unclasp the bra and push both blouse and bra down to her waist to allow the full-cream breasts to fall forward, showing the wrinkly brown areolas, each with several goose-pimples, and dark hazelnut nipples. Sue could feel her vagina getting wet. Zoe took Sue's face in both hands, lifting it to her face, pressing her full lips against Sue's. As her hands returned to the breasts, her tongue pushed into Sue's mouth, lashing her tongue in a heavy French kiss, whilst Sue's fingers were exploring the firm heavy breasts. They kissed and kissed, tongues fighting, almost eating each other.

'That didn't take long,' Lois murmured, putting her arm round Sarah's neck. Her hand snaked into the top of the blouse, over the top of the left breast, finding the nipple between finger and thumb. Sarah turned her face to Lois. 'It must have been something she put in the coffee.' Lois smiled as Sarah's lips found her mouth to give her a sudden firm kiss, with her hand stroking Lois' thighs. As the kissing got more eager, Sarah eased Lois into the corner of the settee, lying half over her. She slid her hand beneath the hem of her skirt, to stroke the warm silky flesh of the inner thigh. After some time enjoying the taste of each other's lipstick, taking the easing of her thighs as a hint, Sarah's fingers trailed to the fork of Lois' thighs and explore the crotch of her knickers. Hot and damp. With her lips now eagerly kissing Lois' ears and face and neck, they soon traveled down her throat to the nipples. Fingers sneaked inside the leg of her knickers, as Lois widened her legs even further. Sarah could feel the turmoil in Lois' thighs as her fingers found the wet labia, and the sudden lurch in her loins as they found her clit.

On the other settee, Sue was lying back in the corner, her skirt round her waist, with Zoe's head between her thighs, hands caressing her breasts. With eyes closed, Sue's face reflected the pleasure she was feeling, and from the moans and squeals, Sarah guessed Zoe had found Sue's vulva with her tongue, and was busy tongue-fucking her girlfriend. To make things easier for Zoe, Sue grasped the waist of her Debenham's ivory lace briefs, pushing them down her thighs, so that her feet could disengage from the flimsy garment. Her thighs now spread wide apart, showing the the mass of copper-coloured pubic hair that spread down her inner thighs and peaked up as far as to her navel. Zoe lifted her head and gazed in obvious admiration at the sight. 'I love your pussy darling,' she murmured. 'Such beautiful hair, and the taste is fabulous,' she added before diving between the thighs again, her tongue parting the chunky labia, to Sue's obvious delight.

Sarah admired Lois' Ann Summers Anastasia pearl brief silk knickers, with their pink bow, as she drew them down over her legs and tossed them to one side, before sinking to her knees between the open thighs. Sarah examined the wonderful vulva as it opened out, the thick outer lips stretching apart to reveal the inner valley, showing the crumpled flesh of the generous labia, which parted to reveal the dark secret recess of the private centre. It was already smothered in a starchy liquid. Sarah's fingers gripped the generous slippery flaps of the dark supple flesh, carefully exploring every crevice and crease with delicate fingers. The dark opening of the vagina itself was protected by four smaller, pink lips, pouting and oozing. The source of the same starchy liquid. Sarah had almost forgotten what an exciting pussy Lois had. Her tongue began to make love to it in earnest, whilst one hand smoothed her right breast and the other fingered the puckered opening of her bum. Lois was beginning to breathe hard and moan softly. It wasn't long before her thighs were trembling and her loins flexing. Her bottom lifted off the settee to try get more stiff tongue inside, pushing against Sarah's face.

Sue was in the throes of passionate lust, hips working hard, squirming, gasps and cries telling the ecstacy she was feeling as her orgasm built up from the pit of her belly. Zoe's tongue was working wonders on her clit. One finger was already poised at the entrance to her bum. She grasped Zoe's head between her thighs as they started to heave, the most delicious sensations jolting her in the groin. Holding her breath, her eyes screwed up as if in agony, the orgasm finally hit her, tossing her loins up in the air as she screamed out her release. 'Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!' Zoe thrust her finger deep into Sue's bottom, heightening the screaming climax. Her thighs were thrashing about, her face swinging from side to side as the orgasm took its time to reach its fullest peak, wave after wave of orgasmic jerks swamped her whole being. Sue was ejaculating as never before, filling Zoe's mouth and smearing her nose and cheeks with her cum.

Lois wasn't far behind, Sarah's teasing tongue and fingers having raised her excitement to boiling point. The orgasm, when it jolted through her belly, was wonderful. She remembered how Sarah had given her a great climax when they first had sex all those years ago.

Panting for breath, Sue was recovering from the most massive orgasm she had experienced for a long time - ever since the early days of her affair with Sarah. Familiarity however, had lessened the sharp climax of the early days, and Zoe had returned her to that fantastic ecstatic orgasm and flush of ejaculation. Zoe had not expected to have her mouth filled with cum, but was delighted and impressed by the power of Sue's climax. She climbed back onto the settee to kiss Sue's mouth, sharing the cum with her. Sue's hand found its way under the hem of Zoe's dress without Zoe being fully aware of it. Sliding quickly along the inner thigh, the hand encountered the crotch of Zoe's thong.

Sue froze. She caught her breath! Pulled away from Zoe, giving her an astonished look. Her hand had encountered a set of testicles. Sue was utterly bewildered. Zoe laughed, and stood up, smoothing down her dress.

Sarah looked questioningly at Sue, who returned her look with open mouthed disbelief. Lois sat up, laughing whilst adjusting her blouse. 'Well, Zoe has a special secret ingredient,' she explained. 'Which I'm sure she'll show you.'

Zoe reached behind her back to unzip the dress, shrugging it off as she turned away to drape the dress over one of the chairs. Her generous buttocks looked superb. Aware of their gaze, she swayed them from side to side, pushing them out towards them. The she turned to face them, smiling knowingly, with her right hand down the front of her thong, palm over the groin. The other hand took hold of the waist band of the tong, easing it down, first on the right then the left thigh, covering the groin with her cupping hand. After a few moments of suspense, Zoe removed the hand from over the groin to reveal the head of a penis, foreskin retracted.

The effect was astonishing. Sue raised her hand to her mouth in utter disbelief. Sarah just stared open-mouthed, holding her breath. 'Is that real?' she finally managed to gasp. By way of an answer, Zoe lowered the thong, letting it slip to her feet, before lifting one foot, then other from it. The ladies gazed with undisguised astonishment at the smooth penis and testicles hanging from a nest of glossy pubic hair. Zoe eased the foreskin back over the almost purple head of the cock, showing a drop of pre-cum in the eye.

'Voila!' Zoe cried.

'There!' said Lois. 'Now you can see why my wealthy ladies keep returning. That and the lovely dresses I make for them, of course! My gorgeous young lady with a gorgeous cock. Not just a man with tits! And she has fantastic sexual stamina, in spite of her innocent beauty.'

'Extraordinary,' Sarah muttered. 'Absolutely beautiful. Amazing!' Zoe swayed towards her, resting the soft cock in the palm of her hand, with her thumb pushing back the foreskin slightly. Sarah was thrilled, feelings of lust bubbling up in her groin. She leaned forward to kiss the stiff nipples, whilst reaching out her hand to stroke the length of the lovely cock, before kissing the tip of it, the other caressing the firm superb buttocks. Zoe was, an altogether dazzlingly gorgeous young ladyboy. Yes! Sarah wanted this cock inside her!