The Vicar's Wife Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly masturbating her cock, Zoe turned to face Sue, encouraging the cock to begin to stiffen. Sue couldn't drag her eyes away from the sight. Crossing to Sue, Zoe pointed the half-stiff cock at her face, pulling the foreskin back again. Sue's mouth was dropped open in astonishment, as Zoe slipped the cock between Sue's lips, gently fucking her mouth. Sue closed her lips over the exciting shaft, feeling it grow thicker with each push.

Meantime, Lois had cleared the coffee table of the coffee things, replacing them with three cushions. She watched Sue sucking Zoe's cock for a few moments. 'You must admit that Zoe's penis is a remarkable instrument. A perfect example. That is what my ladies crave to have it thrust between their lips and legs, Sarah.'

'Wow! What a beauty, Zoe. It's gone rock solid!'

The cock was, indeed, stiff. With a slight bend in the middle, it was a little over six inches, and rather thick. The skin was completely smooth. No sign of thick veins. Zoe was proud of it, as she thrust into Sue's mouth, the testicles slapping against her chin.

Lois and Sarah stood behind Zoe, fondling her bum, feeling her testicles and cock as it penetrated Sue's mouth. Placing her hand between Lois' bottom cheeks, Sarah ran her middle finger into the crack, between the chunky labia. Lois squirmed with pleasure at the feel of her friend's fingers exploring her vagina, lingering to take full pleasure in feeling the soft lips, to emerge with a dribble of liquid on the finger pad. She held it to Zoe's lips. Zoe opened her mouth and sucked it clean as she slipped in and out of Sue's mouth.

'Woman's nectar! There! Lois is well oiled - fuck-ready.'

Sarah's own juices were the next to be sampled, gathered on her two middle fingers. She loved the feel of fingers in her vagina. As she withdrew them, they were covered a plentiful taster for Zoe to suck on.

'There, Zoe. We are all properly lubricated,' she said, withdrawing Zoe from Sue's mouth, 'prepared for copulation.'

Lois and Sarah lifted Sue to her feet, and escorted her to the end of the coffee table. They perched her on the end facing the window, before lying her back along its length. Her breasts sagged slightly to each side of her chest whilst her long legs hung over the sides of the table to display her heavily endowed hairy vulva.

The two women each took hold of one of Sue's ankles, hinging them wide open as they raised them high. Her wonderful vulva opened out, the outer lips stretching apart to reveal the inner valley, showing the crumpled flesh of the labia, which parted to reveal the dark secret recess of the private centre. It was already smothered in a starchy liquid. She was very, very horny! The dark opening of the vagina itself was protected by four smaller, pink lips, pouting and oozing. The source of the same starchy liquid.

Taking Zoe by the arm, Sarah brought her to bend over Sue's reclining figure, thighs wide apart showing every detail of her entire private parts. Lois bent over Sue's vulva to breathe in the delicious scent of her body, planted a loving kiss on the lips about to receive their guest. Taking Zoe's hard cock, she placed it against the opening of the vaginal shrine, slowly inserting the head between the soft lips. Sue gasped as the cock emerged from the foreskin, intruding into the mouth of her vagina.

Zoe looked down at her cock poised at the gateway of her heavenly paradise. There is nothing quite like that first encounter with a strange lady's genitals, wet and yearning. A new valley to explore and enjoy. Zoe examined every feature of the beckoning inner labia, sensing the quiver in Sue's loins at the touch of her cock.

They all watched as Sue's vagina dilated, the petals opened to allow the entrance of the stiff cock. Her whole body was alive with trickling sensations. Her skin tingled. She held her breath as her muscles flexed, and her groin lurched and twitched within. The feeling of excitement grew stronger in her. Her muscles tensed and tightened, like a coiled spring. Zoe was ready to penetrate her now. Her cock poised at the entrance of her shrine, holding back. This was a special cock! She wanted Zoe's more than anything else in the world right now. With a huge gasp, Sue felt the thick shaft began its awesome journey into her mystery. The folds opened to receive the cock, swallowing the wonderful invader. Oh my God!

Sue's vagina throbbed – it opened and closed in a slow rhythm, drawing in the shaft until the whole length was fully submerged in the centre of the auburn forest of hair. Sue murmured and sighed with deep pleasure, her nipples and breasts being fondled by Sarah and Lois, stimulating her even further, heightening her anticipation of an explosive orgasm.

Sarah was watching the face of her beloved Sue, her eyes swimming with joy. She gave her a long, tender kiss on the lips, pressing her tongue into the mouth.

'How's that feel?' she whispered. 'Is that good?'

'Delicious, darling. Absolutely divine!' was the muttered reply. 'Give me your pussy, then my bliss will be complete.'

Still holding Sue's ankle high, Sarah straddled her loins over Sue's head, pressing her dribbling pussy against the lips, rubbing them against her juices . 'Okay Zoe. Let nature take its course.'

Zoe started to plunge in and out with firm, deep strokes. She watched as the vagina clung to the shaft, reluctant to allow it to withdraw, coating it in love's lubricating juice. It was out of this world – to be fucking Sue, with her beautiful buttocks spread before her, the hairy gash split apart by Zoe's cock. She closed her eyes to concentrate on enjoying the feel of the stimulated nerves of her penile skin caressing her vagina, whilst slipping her hand between Lois' thighs to tease the wet pussy she knew so well.

Sarah thighs were straddled over the beautiful face, rubbing her wet vulva lightly over the nose. She felt her friend's tongue start to lap at her labia, the stiffened tongue push its way inside the musky vagina, stimulating and teasing the clitoris. She felt Sue's tongue licking her anus, penetrating that dark secret, before returning to the succulent labia juices. Sarah and Zoe gazed mischievously at each other as Zoe fucked the moaning Sue with long regular strokes. Their faces met in a long deep French kiss.

'How's that for a fuck darling?' Lois whispered in Zoe's ear.

'Heavenly!'

'Better than me?' she asked wickedly.

'Different – not better!' she gasped. '

Turning her face to Lois, their lips met in a passionate kiss as her body started to react more strongly to Zoe's searching fingers. Lois was in paradise! Such a marvelous foursome.

'Oh, yes!' Sue breathed into Sarah's pussy. 'Oh, yes! Yes! Yes! This will be a exceptional orgasm. Fuck me. Slowly, slowly. I'm coming! Shit! YEEESSSSS! Oooo FUCK"!'

With a dry mouth, Sarah watched in wonder as Zoe fucked Lois, the cock sliding in and out of those fleshy folds, its lips clinging on to the lurching body as she cried out in agonising ecstasy. Sarah tried to hold her climax at bay, but with Sue's tongue fucking her hard, varnishing them with her juices, watching Zoe drove in and out of Sue, the orgasm swirled around, just below the surface of her loins, teasing her. Then, quite suddenly it slammed through her like a bolt of lightning. 'FUUUUUCCKK!!' she yelled.

Sue's ejaculation swamped Zoe's cock. But it continued to thrust in and out of her vagina with increasing force. Zoe was reaching for her own orgasm, the muscles clutching for the climax, clenching hard as Sue squirmed beneath her. Her fingers continued searching for the clitoral climax of Lois. She didn;t have to wait long. The sight and sound os Sue and Sarah's orgasms, almost simultaneous, triggered her own climax. It crashed against her belly as she whooped and gasped with utter joy.

Zoe was enjoying every minute. Every thrust. Feeling the sopping pussies of two women. Listening to their cries of agonising bliss, Losis' juices filling her palm. Zoe's body was a mass of quivering nerves as her loins built up tension. She couldn't control it any longer. Her loins clutched at the sensation, setting off the ejaculation. Then it came! Ahhhhh! Her whole body stiffened, every muscle at full stretch. Holding her breath, Zoe's face screwed up as she quickly withdrew from Sue. After a brief moment, during which a blob of sperm oozed from the head, a sudden jet spurted with much force into the air, falling on Sue's neck.

'Yes! Yes!' cried Lois at the sight. 'Excellent!' She adored watching cocks explode!

'Oh, wonderful,' was Sarah's response to the magic of the ejaculation. She looked down in delight to watch the second splash make a trail of white pearls down Sue's belly. She quickly took the shaft in her hand to jerk the remaining splashes from the heavily juice-coated cock – the generous coating of Sue's ejaculate. And the spurts just kept coming. It was unbelievable that Zoe should cum so much. Sue's breasts and belly was awash with sperm.

As Zoe backed away. Sarah and Lois, enthralled touched the hot cum, trailing it over Sue's body, before scooping some up in their fingers. Sarah leaned over her friend's body, licking away Zoe's seed from her neck and breast, before fastening her mouth over the sperm-washed, swollen vulva, biting and chewing the labia and clitoris. They both wallowed in long rippling feelings gently shaking their loins.

Sarah recovered from her climax, raised Sue to her feet, embracing her with a tender kiss, before turning to Zoe. Sarah put her arms round her superb buttocks and pulled Zoe into a close hug, pressing the hard cock against her groin.

FOUR

Sue found the washroom to clean up and recover. Her mind was in a whirl. It was unbelievable. She sat on the toilet for a while, coming to terms with the amazing experience with Zoe. She was truly bewildered! Had she fallen in love? With a young beautiful woman with large firm breasts a large cock. Lois must have a wonderful sex life, she thought. Yes - she realised that she was rather jealous.

After making use of the bidet and taking her time repairing her light make-up, she ran a comb through her hair. Then, Sue slipped into a bath robe, before returning to the lounge, where she found Lois and Sarah engaged in measurements for the new clothes. Zoe was sitting on the corner of the side table, with a notebook in her hand, taking down the details. All were wearing light robes. 'Excellent Sarah,' Lois. 'You're in good shape.'

Zoe smiled at Sue. 'Just about finished,' she said to her. Having put the notebook on the table, Zoe crossed to Sarah. 'You have a remarkable figure darling,' she commented, putting her arms round her waist beneath the robe. Stroking Sarah's buttocks, Zoe leaned in to place her mouth over Sarah's, pushing her tongue inside to lash against the other tongue. Zoe pulled Sarah into a tight embrace, pressing her cock against Sarah's belly.

At this point, Penny came into the room. 'Closed for lunch,' was all she said. 'I heard some sexy sounds, so just thought I'd join in the fun.' She immediately unbuttoned her blouse and skirt, removing them altogether, and spreading them over the back of a chair. Wasting no time, Penny turned to Lois, unhooking her bra, tossing it onto the settee. Sue watched as Penny opened Lois' coat, holding the breasts in her palms. Her mouth latched onto the right nipple as her left hand reached between Lois' thighs, exploring the labia.

'My turn for that gorgeous cock!' Sue heard Sarah say. Sarah guided Zoe back to the coffee table, still in an embrace. When Zoe felt the backs of her legs against the edge of the table, she allowed Sarah to lower her onto the cushions. Sarah knelt between Zoe's thighs to examine and fondle the soft cock and testicles. She was fascinated by the whole things - foreskin and head, stroking the shaft with both hands, watching the stirrings as she began to erect slowly.

Unable to resist joining in, Sue moved to the head of the table, standing astride the lovely face of Zoe. Exploring her breasts with her hands, Sue lowered her groin over Zoe's pouting lips, sliding it gently back an forth, encouraging her vaginal juices to begin to flow once again. She felt Zoe's tongue and lips chewing her labia and clit. Waves of delicious lust swept though her, her nipples hardening and tingling. Sue watched as Sarah moved to stand astride Zoe's waist. Zoe's cock was now at full stretch. A magnificent sight. She gazed in awe as Sarah took the cock in her right hand, lifting it to present the head to the opening of her dripping vagina. After holding it there for a few moments, to relish the sensation, Sarah lowered her loins slowly onto the stiff cock, with a look of sheer ecstacy on her upturned face.

'Oh my god! I adore being fucked! And doing the fucking. Mmmm. Fuck that gorgeous cock!'

Leaning forward, Sue met Sarah's face. They put their arms round each other, lips touching, to kiss passionately and long, whilst Sarah started to slowly bounce up and down on Zoe. Sue's right hand reached for Sarah's groin, rubbing her clitoris as she fucked Zoe's cock. Against Sue's mouth, soft murmurs of bliss came from Sarah's throat. "Oh God! This is heavenly Sue,' she muttered.

The stimulation was starting to affect Zoe's mental stability as she felt Sue's face grinding into her loins, whilst her cock was reaching into the deepest recesses of Sarah's vagina. Zoe had a high sex drive, quickly recovering from one climax, to begin the next. Her body was soon on fire with carnal desire, shaking and trembling. She loved having sex with other women. They were always so grateful, overwhelmed by her body. Their moans and cries were evidence of the joy she was giving them. Her large heavy breasts and her stiff cock. Zoe kissed and licked and nibbled at Sue's pussy with complete enjoyment, and practiced skill at clitoral stimulation. Sue's knees buckled as the start of her orgasm kicked into her groin. She was unable to control it! 'Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!' she cried out in rhythm to her jerking loins. She thrashed her thighs, her cries of ecstatic pain pitiful to hear.

Sue's orgasm was enough to trigger Zoe's. 'Bloody hell! I'm coming as well! Coming! Coming! Shit!' Zoe cried, withdrawing from Sarah's vagina just as the first ejaculation of sperm oozed from her cock. This was swiftly followed by a full jet, splashed between her breasts, followed by four more of diminishing intensity. Sue's fingers had likewise helped Sarah to call out 'YEEEESSSS!' as her orgasm shattered her loins. As the cock was withdrawn, Sarah pressed her vulva against the ejaculating shaft, rocking against it as the spasms jerked and thrust.

When the turmoil had subsided, watched by Lois, she decided it was her turn! 'My turn Sue,' Lois said, taking up the position above Zoe's head, offering her sweet vulva to her mouth. Zoe accepted the invitation with pleasure. She took Lois' beautiful labia and clitoris into her mouth, sucking and lapping at them, the excited loins jolting around. She pushed her tongue deep in and out of the honey pot. They both handled Zoe's breasts and nipples, as Lois, never far away from her climax, enjoyed a rippling orgasm of more gentle proportions than her first, as she kissed Sarah's mouth, now covered with Zoe's precious sperm.

Meantime, Penny and Sue turned to each other. One look was enough. They fell into each other's arms, kissing fervently, hands desperately clutching at their vulvas, fingers finding the soft folds, the valleys and the wet vaginas. Sue was curious about Penny's oversized clitoris and thick labia. Sliding down to her knees in front of her, she examined Penny's vulva with great interest. Penny was certainly endowed with a considerable clitoris, resting on the hills of the generous twin lips, of unequal size, but both heavily swollen. She was interrupted by Penny diving between her legs, engaging in a sixty-nine session of violent sex. Biting, chewing, licking Sue's pussy, with both of them stimulating the other to a fast-track orgasm.

Sarah fell forward onto Zoe's breasts, smiling at her. Their eyes met in a long tender gaze.

'You are fantastic, Sarah,' Zoe said, her cock flopped on her belly. 'What a great party this turned out to be.'

And they kissed gently.

FIVE

On the return journey home, both Sarah and Sue were lost in their private memories of the morning action. It had certainly been a morning to remember. For Sue, it had proved a fulfilling sexual encounter. Her first wonderful, unexpected fuck for a long time. And it had to be a young woman with a cock to achieve that for her. Perhaps that was the reason.

For Sarah, it had been by far the best fuck for a very long time. She had forgotten most of the many fucks of the past, but this was undoubtedly one of the best. It was she who spoke first.

'I've decided Sue. I really must go on line to Sarah Summers and buy a top of the range strap on for us both.'

Sue smiled with satisfaction and anticipation.