The Vicar's Wife Ch. 26

Story Info
The Anniversary.
10.9k words
4.71
49.1k
12

Part 26 of the 26 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 08/11/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

THE ANNIVERSARY.

ONE

Following the unexpected, but wonderful experience of her fitting for a new outfit, with Lois and her lady-boy Zoe, Sarah did what she'd promised Sue during their drive home. That same afternoon, she opened her laptop, went on line and looked carefully at the range of dildos available, and finally selected a top-of-the-range, strap-on model, of eight inches, with its own foreskin and testicles. It arrived the following Monday, in a plain package, in time for Sarah's regular Tuesday coffee morning with Sue.

Sarah took more trouble than usual over her make-up, keeping it light, eyes gently accentuated, with just the right amount of blush on her cheeks, and dressed with more care than usual, in her Estelle Ivory lace briefs and bra, a simple white three-quarter linen dress and denim jacket. Her shoulder-length hair was loose, and she wore her three-inch heel shoes. Looking at herself in the full-length mirror, she smiled. It was as if she was having her first date! But she wanted this morning to be special for Sue. To re-ignite the passion of their first meeting.

And Sue was suitably impressed when she opened the door for Sarah. "Gosh darling, you look ravishing. Are you meeting someone special?" Sue laughed.

"Thank you Sue. All for you. To celebrate our very first fuck with our new strap-on. You'll love it!" She put the packet on the coffee table, took Sue in her arms, giving he a long passionate kiss, whilst rubbing her beautiful bottom. "We can study the instructions over coffee!"

"It can't be that difficult, darling," Sue laughed, making her way into the kitchen for the coffee pot. "I've found some erotic vids of lady-boys masturbating. After our experience with Zoe, I thought I'd check for video clips. And lo and behold! Look!" And she switched on the computer, already tuned into the appropriate xhamster channel. Sarah eyes opened wide in astonishment at the compilation, immediately remembering Zoe's marvelous body. Her interest was immediately aroused, watching the agonized faces of the lovely girls as they reached their orgasms. Sarah was mesmerized, sipping her coffee with one hand, she stroked Sue's thighs with the other. The sight of all these lovely girls with cocks, masturbating and cumming, was very arousing. And the sheer volume of some of the ejaculations was unbelievable - fantastic. Something she'd never previously even thought about until their visit to Lois.

"I've already had one orgasm watching it," Sue admitted. "Sorry not to wait for you! Just couldn't avoid it! I was so very horny. I still am!"

Although Sarah and Sue had often watched porn videos of lesbian action, to whet their appetites, and give them some new ideas for playing, they had never strayed to other sites. Now, though, her eyes were glued to the screen, sipping her coffee still, whilst her hand had strayed into the top of Sue's thighs, rubbing her knickers, feeling the warmth beneath the damp fabric. Sarah herself could feel her vagina flooding with anticipation, already soaking into her lace knickers. The sight of a young beautiful lady with gorgeous breasts, showing off her large, swarthy cock, made her heart beat faster. There was a variety of penis to be seen, but all were fully erect and throbbing. Holding her penis between thumb and fingers, one young lady pulled the foreskin away to reveal the glorious glistening head. It was obvious from her expression, and the way she looked at it, that she adored her cock, and was very proud of it. The way she handled it, treating it to careful attention, occasional gentle pumping, showed that she was arousing it to the fullest, and showing it to its fullest advantage. And when her facial expression let it be known that she was past her point of no return, she couldn't stop pumping harder, masturbating properly. She grasped her cock tighter, pumping it quicker and quicker. Her thighs flexed and buttocks twitched. Closing her eyes in agonizing ecstacy, the camera zoomed in close. She stopped jerking, pulling the foreskin back to its fullest, showing the eye of th cock dilate, finally spilling a drop of white sperm, before suddenly erupting a jet of cum over her belly. Sarah watched in disbelief as jet after jet of white sperm splashed over the flat belly, interspersed with dribbles down the shaft, into the copious dark pubic hair. Sarah was gasping with sexual stimulation, almost ready to orgasm herself! The camera pulled back enough to show the young lady's expression of sheer joy on her face. She opened her eyes, and smiled with pride, knowing her act had been appreciated.

Suddenly, without warning, Sue quickly knelt between Sarah's open thighs, pushing the skirt high, and her head into the groin, using her nose to push the delicate knickers to one side, allowing her tongue to explore the wetness of Sarah's vulva. Taken by surprise at the unexpected move of Sue's, Sarah jolted her legs wide open with a gasp. "Oh shit! Sue ... I love you!" Sarah arched her back, her belly shaking as she came, exploding with a loud moan, Sue pushing her face hard against Sarah's hairy groin, her nose against the clit, drinking the sweet juices noisily. It was an amazing orgasm! Sarah was panting for breath as Sue came up for air.

"I couldn't wait darling," Sue explained, as she sat herself at the side of her lover. "Seeing your reaction to the video gave me an irrepressible urge to lick your pussy and make you come."

"Oh my god, Sue. It was fantastic. Let's go into the bedroom and unpack the dildo. I want to fuck you darling. Hard and deep!"

Both Sue and Sarah were rather breathless and over-excited as they took the dildo from its box. "Gosh! What a nice big cock," Sue remarked. "It's so very life-like as well. Very pronounced veins. Mmmm. Lovely!" She took the foreskin between her thumb and index finger, pulling it back and forth. "Wow!!"

Sarah began to undress her lover as Sue toyed with the dildo, exploring the texture, murmuring over its realism. The green blouse was unbuttoned and matching bra unhooked, before being slipped off the shoulders, allowing Sue's breasts to sag slightly onto her chest. The large nipples were protruding stiff from their large swollen areolae, with their prominent lobules. Sarah softly stroked them before hooking her fingers into the waist band of Sue's green knickers, sliding them over her hips and knees. Sue, still examining the dildo, absently lifted one foot, then the other to allow Sarah to remove the knickers. "Beautiful," Sarah whispered to herself, sliding her right hand between Sue's thighs to sample the soft wet labia she knew so well. "And so fuck-ready!" she added. Sue really was a beautiful, sexy lady.

It was Sue's turn to undress Sarah, which was done with great haste, clothes thrown over the back of he dressing chair. Then, with many giggles and gasps, Sue took the strap-on, helping Sarah to step into the harness, fixing the waist strap, with its side buckles, and thinner straps round each thigh and buttock. The testicles were fixed to a thick pad which held two leather artificial fingers inside, nestling against the clitoral hood and vulva. Finally, Sue fixed the dildo into the holder, got herself onto the bed, opened her thighs wide and high, presenting her willing vagina in all its glory. And it certainly was a glorious sight for Sarah. A perfect pussy. Holding the rearing thick cock in her right hand, she presented it to the gaping vagina, dripping with plentiful juices, nudging the head between the labia. Both women watched in fascination as the cock slowly penetrated Sue's private jewel, spreading the walls to accommodate its thick shaft. Sue gasped and flexed as she felt it stretching her vagina to the limit. It felt absolutely wonderful. Her vagina was pushed apart as never before. Sarah thought it might split! Sue's middle two fingers gently rubbed her clit to heighten the sensation. She was fizzing! In fact she was floating in the clouds of lust and depravity.

As Sarah pushed the cock to its limit, she started to fuck. Slowly at first, watching the expression on Sue's face as she was violated by this monster. Sue had never had so big a shaft penetrate her before. It was mind blowing. She held her breath, still rubbing her clit. Screwed up her eyes. Oh My God!! It was so wonderful

The sight of this mighty cock penetrating her lover was amazing for Sarah. Watching Sue's fingers stimulating her clitoris, her breathing irregular. Sarah pushed as deep as she could, fucking harder, watching Sue transported into heavenly bliss. She so much wanted he lover to have the orgasm of her life! The look on Sue's face was marvelous! Full of disbelief. The hard nipples needed sucking, Sarah decided. So while Sarah sucked hard onto Sue's stiff left nipple, the whole areola in her mouth, fucking her hard at the same time, she felt her own clit being tormented by the false fingers inside the pad. It was out of this world. She felt she was being well and truly groped. Meantime, Sue was moaning loudly. Crying 'Yes! Yes!!'

As the climax began to build in Sue, she became almost demented. Her mind was a turmoil of frustration, desperate for sexual relief. Heaving her loins and shouting 'Fuck me Sarah! Fuck me! Fuck me!" He whole body was alive and shaking. Her head rolled from side to side. 'Oh Chriiiiiiissssssst!' announced the start of her orgasms. First one spasm, then immediately after, another. They sent her into mental orbit! As Sarah withdrew the dildo briefly, Sue ejaculated three thick wads of pussy juice, before Sarah thrust the cock back, giving Sue more yelling spasms. Sue's fingers were eagerly rubbing her swollen clit. 'Fuck me!' she yelled.

Sarah was pushing really hard into Sue, biting her nipple with her teeth, as another massive orgasm overwhelmed Sue. 'Oh SHIT!' she cried loudly, her whole body going into uncontrollable convulsions. Sarah had to withdraw the dildo, unable to hold on to the shaking woman on the bed. She managed to slip two fingers deep into Sue's bottom, which only served to add to the convulsive heaves. A breathless, panting Sue slowly subsided, with occasional muscular jerks in her belly and thighs. Her eyes were closed tight. Her teeth bared in agonizing ecstacy. The rigid body began to relax. First the shoulders, then her arms. With a long shuddering sigh, she sank into the duvet, utterly exhausted. Sarah juddered into her own orgasmic relief, which had been hovering in her loins.

After a few moments of quite, Sarah whispered into Sue's ear. 'I think you liked that Sue. I love you so very much darling.' A moment passed before Sue opened one eye and turned on her side to face Sarah. Her face slowly broke into a wide smile.

'That was absolutely, fucking fantastic darling! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!'

Sarah put her arms round her lover, giving her a long loving kiss on the mouth.

When Sue eventually recovered, she sat up. 'Let's take this cock off you Sarah. It's your turn now. And I can promise you, it'll be so exciting. You'll never want your husband again!'

It was true! Sarah had the most horny, satisfying penetrating fuck she could remember. Even the Christmas orgy couldn't match up to the sensation of being filled to bursting by cock. Lying back on the bed, legs splayed wide apart, up to her shoulders, giving as much access as possible to her vagina, Sarah had no other purpose in life at the time, but to enjoy and relish the delicious sensation of her vagina being filled, stretched and pounded by this marvelous big cock, driven by her lover. A head filled with sex and lust, she wallowed in the feeling of her body, as the tension mounted inside her, muscles stiffening, getting prepared for the climax. She was almost at breaking point, when she completely exploded in a huge orgasm after only several minutes of Sue fucking her hard, fingers deep in her bottom. It was an enormous sensation. After bursting apart for the first time, Sue just kept going like a maniac. 'Yes, yes!' she was cooing. 'Fuck that cunt!' Her fucking was hard and fast. Her hands were all over Sarah's body, her lips and mouth biting her nipples. She herself, was fingering her clit, already feeling sore, but very sensitive and responsive to the touch. Until Sarah bucked and arched as the second orgasm swept over her, with a loud cry, spasm after spasm, taking away all her strength.

More fervent kissing and murmuring words of love and admiration and devotion, cupping each others vulva, pressing the sore flesh, before it was time to kiss and put away the giver of so much pleasure and delight. Until the next time!

TWO

It was that same week-end that Sarah and George were to go to London, to join George's son, Henry, and Henry's wife Bessie, in celebrating Sarah and Georges tenth wedding anniversary. On the phone beforehand, Bessie had promised Sarah a special treat, which was to be a surprise, but knowing Bessie, Sarah assumed it would be something very sexy. And this proved to be the case.

'Don't bring anything special to wear for the evening Sarah. You can borrow something from me. You might need several pairs of clean knickers though,' Bessie added with a laugh.

Sarah wore her new outfit, a pale blue silk and linen two piece which showed off her elegance to advantage. As she dressed, thoughts of sex were never far away for Sarah, and the memories of her fitting stirred the emotions, developing that well-know ache in the pit of the belly. Her vagina joined in the memories by leaking slightly. Mmmm. She would need a pad in her knickers, she thought. Well, she usually did anyway!

George insisted on driving, in spite of the length of the journey. They set off straight after breakfast, aiming to arrive in London mid afternoon. Henry had arranged a guest parking space in the Dolphin Square garage. The garage attendant phoned through to the house concierge, who would see to their luggage. George handed the keys over and took Sarah's arm walking her to the lift.

Henry was not yet home, but Bessie gave each of them a big welcoming hug and kiss. 'Oh my, Sarah! What a lovely suit. Is it new?' Bessie stepped back ti admire it, whilst Sarah did a twirl for her, as George made his way into the toilet.

'Thereby hangs a tale, which I tell you when we get the opportunity.

'A cup of tea is called for,' Bessie said, heading into the kitchen. Sarah followed her asking if she could help. 'No thanks darling, it's all prepared. Henry will be in shortly, then we can eat. The party we've arranged kicks off at nine o'clock, so there's no rush.'

'So. Tell me about this party, Bessie.'

'Well, I think you'll like it! You remember Emmeline?'

'Gosh. I certainly do,' Sarah replied, remembering the threesome she and Sue had with Emmy during their week-end stay in London. She was a member of the Dolphin Square staff, but no-one seemed to know in what exact capacity, other than keeping many of the rich, bored ladies, who lived there, happy and content.

'Well, she arranges occasional get togethers for like-minded people. All kept very quite and exclusive of course, here in Dolphin Square. There are usually about six or seven couples. No names. Just numbers! And who wants names anyway? They are always well-known public figures who need to keep their private lives very private! So all are carefully vetted by Emmeline, and are introduced by people she knows and can trust. Their interest is merely sex. Nothing else.'

'Sounds fun,' Sarah agreed. 'And what about the men?'

'Well, these are mainly female led. Not wife swapping. Husband swapping. We ladies take the initiative. We are given a number for each couple and Emmy picks the swappers out of her hat. At least, that what she tells me! Oh, and we wear party masks. Apart from providing anonymity, they apparently help to dispel any nerves you might have.'

'And what do the husbands say to this?' Sarah laughed.

'Love it! And George does know about it. Henry mentioned it on the phone, but George was asked not to say anything to you, until I'd had the chance to explain. Perhaps he felt you wouldn't like the idea of sex with a stranger.'

'What? Oh Bessie, sex with a stranger is a real hot fantasy - a real turn-on for me. I mean, that's what dogging is all about, isn't it, but I'm not sure I should mention that to George just yet. Perhaps, if this goes well, I might bring dogging into our pillow talk. In fact, I'm dribbling already at the thought of it. Do you want to feel?'

Bessie giggled. 'Me, too!' she admitted. And they embraced each other quickly, slipping a hand each into the other's knickers for a wet warm grope. 'Wow Sarah. You certainly are. Well, hold on to it!'

'You're as gorgeous as ever Bessie. Which ever husband you pick is in for a wonderful time!' rather reluctantly, she took her hand away from Bessie's fleshy labia, examining the wet fingers before licking them. Bessie did likewise, with a murmur of approval.

'Your swap won't do so bad either darling.' They laughed together. 'Well, look Sarah, I hope you don't mind, but rather than slave away over a hot stove, I've arranged for a meal to be sent in from the local Italian for half past six. You've eaten there with us before. They're good! Then we can shower and change and look forward to your celebration surprise.'

Over dinner, they speculated about the evening of sex with strangers. Bessie stressed to the men, that this was a ladies' night. They did the choosing and made all the moves. Well, the opening ones at any rate. Sarah managed to put George's mind at rest about sex with strange men. Even famous ones! 'Besides,' she told him, 'you know how I enjoy watching you penetrate other women's vaginas. Even strangers!' so, all were looking forward to an open exchange of sexual favors.

Fortunately, Sarah and Bessie were sufficiently similar in build, which meant that Sarah could borrow one of Bessie's evening dresses for special occasions. Bessie insisted on choosing the dress for Sarah, which was three-quarter length, plain purple, hip hugging creation. The cleavage was generous, and the shoulder straps minimal, showing Sarah's elegant figure at its best. Sarah had let down her shoulder length hair, brushing it until it glowed.

Bessie chose a full-length full-skirted red gown, with a strapless top, presenting her full breasts to their best advantage. Her auburn hair, with blonde highlights, was casual, layered just below her shoulders. Her make-up was fairly tanned to match her hair color and hazel eyes.

A silk stole was all that was necessary, since the party was in Dolphin Square itself, in a penthouse suite. So, at a few minutes to nine o'clock, the four of them, the men in formal wear with, black-tie, made for the lift. While waiting for the lift to arrive, they put on their masks, to arrive in cognito. The lift was on its downward journey from the penthouse, so was empty when its door opened. They pressed the top-floor button.

As they ascended, Henry looked at the ladies. 'You are very attractive ladies, I must say. I fancy you both myself. George laughed. Stepping out of the lift, they were met in the lobby by Emmeline. The side table held drinks on a tray, which were immediately offered to them. The ladies took a glass of white wine, and the men red wine. There was light classical dance music in the background. The lobby was paneled in light oak, with a fancy cornice, painted deep red. There was a built-in wardrobe for outer clothes, and an umbrella stand. A couple of chairs with red plush seats, completed the furnishings.

'Welcome,' Emmeline smiled. 'You look stunning ladies. Let me take your stoles.' After folding them, and placing them on another table, she led them into a reception area. 'Your initial partners have already arrived, Sarah, about two minutes ago. Bessie's are also ready. Been here about five minute, drinking and watching a sex film. You can go straight through to the lounge area. After your first encounter, ladies move onto the next settee, then exchange.' Emmy led them to a couple wearing similar masks. They all held hands.