The Vicar's Wife Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Sarah and George.' They had decided to use their own names, since others would assume they had changed them anyway, so it didn't matter.

'Alma and Alan,' the lady replied with a warm smile. Sarah was slightly taken aback by her new partner. He was black, but not too tall. She guessed about 5'11", about 175 pounds, with close cut hair. His lady has a lighter toned skin, with black curly hair and full red lips, large breasts and bare arms. She was almost as tall as her husband in her high heels probably weighting around 130 pounds. They looked very attractive. By this time, the drink, on top of the Martinis they had drunk before leaving, was having a loosening effect. And what Bessie had mentioned about the masks hiding her personality, heightened her sexual awareness.

It was a spacious room, with plain ecru-colored walls, two wide curtained windows, four chez longues, a settee, a long coffee table and serving table at the opposite wall. Other upright chairs were arranged on either side of the serving table. A quick look round showed two couples already exploring genitals of strangers. Murmurs of delight and moans could be heard above the music. So, without further ado, Sarah led the man by his hand to the nearest vacant chez longue, sitting him in the corner. She took his wine glass, and put it on the table with hers, Sitting sideways beside him, Sarah laid her palm flat over his groin, stroking it up and down a few times, before taking the top of the zip fastener between thumb and index finger, to draw it down, exposing the white of his underwear. Sarah unhooked the waist band fastening, before slipping her fingers into the waist band, to discover the soft penis. He gasped at the size of it. She had often heard stories about the size of some black cocks, but this promised to be a monster. Taking hold of the growing shaft, she drew it out of its protective shorts, exposing it to her astonished gaze.

It was one of Sarah's favorite moments, feeling a strange cock fill and stiffen in her hand. This black beauty was growing before her eyes, as her fingers grasped the upper part to peel back the foreskin. The purple head, of magnificent proportions, emerged. The cock kept growing as she fondled it. Whilst examining and admiring the beauty, Sarah was aware of the zip fastener of her dress being slid down her back as far as it would go to her hips. She shrugged the shoulder straps away, allowing the bodice to flop forward, exposing her milky breasts. So these are what Alan wanted to get his hands on. It was strange to see a pair of strange black hands fondling her nipples. Erotic. So was the growing cock. As it reached it's full length, Sarah saw that it was bent towards the base, like some enormous black banana. Drawing back the foreskin, she also saw the bead of pre-cum forming on the distended eye. She was eager to feel it inside her, but was unsure whether or not her vagina could accommodate such a monster. She had welcomed many cocks of all shapes and sizes in her life, but nothing as formidable as this.

She glanced over to see George with his trousers round his ankles, the dusky Alma leaning over him, with his cock fully inside her mouth, whilst he was groping at her pussy. Sarah had a surge of horniness, watching her husband's cock being sucked, knowing he would be thoroughly enjoying the experience. It was obvious that the lady was really relishing it, and Sarah wondered whether or not Alma was unable to do that with her husband's cock, so was making up for it with George. Returning her attention to the throbbing black shaft, she licked and kissed and jerked at it with both hands, but there was no way she could get it into her mouth, much as she wanted to. So she decided to give it a try in her vagina.

After standing to remove her dress altogether, which was whisked away by an ever-attentive Emmeline, Sarah straddled over his thighs, facing away from him, leant on his knees, positioning her groin over the bent shaft. Pulling back the foreskin, Sarah nudged the dark, almost purple head, between her inner labia. There was plenty of slippery vaginal juice to ease the entry. As she slowly lowered her bottom, she felt the inner walls of her vagina stretch and stretch as never before. So far so good, not very painful, but it felt more like a feat than a fuck. She was very protective of her vulva. That wonderful instrument , giving her hours and hours of delight. After easing some four or five inches into the over-stretched vagina, Sarah decided there was no sexual excitement in it. Just a sigh of achievement, thankful there was no damage. But a few tentative slow in-and-out pushes managed to dispel the over-tight feeling in her vagina, as it became accustomed to the thick intruder, so Sarah decided to add another inch or so to the penetration. Eventually, with considerable apprehension, she was able to begin to enjoy the sensation.

She guessed she had managed to insert about eight inches or so, feeling more comfortable. As her plunging got more confident, Sarah fingered her clit with the middle two fingers of one hand, adding to the developing tumult inside her body. She closed her eyes to concentrate her mind on the mind-blowing sensation in her vagina being filled as never before, her fingering bringing her nearer to that wonderful, ultimate joy of fucking. She was now gasping loudly at each push on the cock, her bottom bouncing more urgently, using her free hand to grasp the base of the shaft to avoid it penetrating too deeply. Having realized that she had managed to get this monster inside her, she rejoiced to herself. 'I've done it! It's fucking me hard and deep. Oh my God!!'

The climax developed slowly. Her belly churning and her thighs shaking. The muscles tensed until, with a great feeling of relief, she came fiercely. A wonderful orgasmic triumph. Several vivid spasms racked her whole body, filling her with glorious ecstasy, as she bounced and bucked.

When Sarah came out of her reverie, she found Alma looking at her with a smile. She was sitting on George's thighs. 'Gosh Sarah! That was a good one!'

'Sure was!' Sarah said, still panting for breath. Glancing round, she saw that most of the other couples were still engaged in having their own fun. 'I think I need the girls' room.' Sarah stood, making for the lobby where she had seen the bathroom.

'Me too,' was Alma's response, following quickly on Sarah's heels. When they were inside, Sarah laughed. 'You must love having that monster to fuck you. He didn't come, though, did he? I never thought to check.'

'No darling. Neither did I. And I'm all wound up. Can you do me a favor.' Saying this, the naked Alma sat on the toilet, opening her legs as wide as she could. 'Pee on my tits darling, while I make myself come. Please! I like a bit of water sports.'

Unable to refuse, Sarah laughed, got between Alma's legs, opened her own legs as far as she could, and pulled her inner labia apart with her fingers. Pushing her groin forward, she started to pee between Alma's breasts, the golden stream running down her belly, over her very hairy groin, while Alma's fingers eagerly rubbed her clit in the stream. It took very little time for Alma to reach a trembling, shuddering orgasm. Sarah couldn't resist bending towards Alma, kissing her on the lips as the spasms declines and finally stopped.

As Alma stood, her legs still a bit shaky, she put one arm round Sarah in a close embrace, her other hand finding Sarah's vulva, pressing it in the palm. Sarah returned the gesture, the two standing together in the middle of the room, fondling genitals and kissing.

'Mm,' Alma murmured, 'we should do this more often.'

'I wish I wish,' muttered Sarah.

After tidying themselves, they each picked up another glass of white wine, before returning to the party, where the men had pulled on their underwear, and were sitting in shirt-tails, watching the TV, whilst drinking more red wine. The ladies had likewise replenished their drinks in readiness for the next act.

'Right Alma, let's get to it. The first to get an ejaculation is the winner.'

Alma laughed. 'No contest,' she said. 'My guy looks pretty old to me, whereas ...' leaving the rest unsaid.

Walking naked up to the next chez longue, Sarah and Alma took a long swig of wine, before putting their glasses on the table behind the sofa. As is by agreement, they bent over the two men, took hold of their waist-bands, and jerked the underwear over the men's thighs, knees and ankles. Both had flaccid cocks. Sarah's guy was well built. Probably about 180 pounds, with firm muscular thighs, and a flat, muscle-bound belly. But he was very hairy. His cock was almost buried in the dense growth of hair, which covered the whole lower belly and inner thighs. The other guy was much older, with a head full of white hair. He was smooth, with much less pubic hair than Sarah's guy. Such as it was, it was white.

Kneeling between the their thighs, both women took the cocks in between thumb and fingers. Sarah's was circumcised, swarthy-colored. She bent over to take the cock fully in her mouth, beginning to suckle, and chew her lips on it. She could taste the remains of the early vaginas on it, giving her an added fillip of excitement. The cock slowly responded by filling up until it regained its earlier stiffness, Sarah now sliding her mouth up and down, pausing at times with it in deep throat position. It was a good specimen, she thought. About the same as George's six inches, and fairly thick. Her fingers were deftly playing with the testicles. A fine pair, likewise covered with a thick layer of dark hair.

Alma's guy surprised her by quickly rising to a full erection. His cock was not over-big or fat. About average, she thought, whatever that is. Pale and straight with a generous foreskin, and small, tight, heavily wrinkled testicles. Her mouth went to work on it in earnest. Tongue and lips, assisted by her hands, soon had the thighs twitching. The guy started grunting, heaving his hips up and down. He was cumming, she thought, redoubling her efforts to encourage the ejaculation. It had taken perhaps twelve minutes to bring the cock to this point. What stamina, she thought, or maybe it was something in the wine.

Glancing sideways at Sarah, Alma notice that the other guy was likewise starting to tremble and grunt, raising his loins, thrusting his groin against Sarah's mouth. Then her mouth was suddenly filled with a gush of hot sperm, followed by a second and third. Amazing! She adored the feel of sperm emptying into her mouth. It gave her a sense of control. She held it in her cheeks, savoring the texture and slightly salty taste.

Almost at the same time, Sarah's guy erupted in her mouth. Four shots filled her cheeks, which she held for a few moments until the cock began to subside. If this was his second coming, it was very copious! And she loved the slightly salty, almost clean taste. Letting the cock slip from her mouth, Sarah kept her mouth closed. She turned to Alma, who was holding a similar load in her mouth. Their faces came together until their lips met. They slowly opened their mouths, pushing their tongues at each other, allowing the contents to mingle. They explored each other's mouth for a few moments, before Alma pulled away, and the sperm dribbled over both women's chins into Sarah's waiting cupped hand.

As Alma pushed Sarah onto the chez, between the two men, Sarah rubbed her hand, with its contents of cum, over the gorgeous dark breasts, massaging it into her skin. Alma got her head between Sarah's thighs, pushing them wide apart, starting to kiss and lick the labia, nibbling the clit. She felt Sarah's belly responding with trembles, and set about giving Sarah the benefit of her oral expertise.

Leaning back against the two men's shoulders, Sarah place the palms of her hands on the flaccid cocks, teasing them and stroking them, whilst enjoying the wonderful sensation of Alma's tongue and fingers treating her to a journey of ecstatic delight. To her surprise, the erotic sight must have persuaded the two men to begin to fill up again. She felt the cocks responding with light thickening throbs, her nipples now being suckled by both the men. The sensation was electric. Having two guys sucking her nipples, whilst Alma ate her pussy, was absolutely thrilling. Her body was on fire with lust. Time stood still. She was floating in a cloud of eroticism.

It took Sarah a little while to come back to earth, but it was already time for an all-change again. Just one more chez to visit. The one with her step-son Henry, beside a rather corpulent, medium height middle-aged guy. He was the one who had first been with Bessie. As Sarah and Alma approached, Henry held out his hand to Alma, inviting her to settle between his thighs. His cock was a s erect as ever, whereas the other guy was only half erect. Sarah sat beside him, taking hold of the soft cock between the folds of his belly, whilst he reached across to feel her breasts with one hand, and slide the other between her thighs to fondle the wet warmth of her vulva. A cock nestling in the overhang of a fat belly wasn't really stimulating he sex drive, and she was glad when Alma reached her noisy orgasm fucking Henry.

Changing partners for the last time, Sarah smiled at Henry as she knelt between his thighs. 'At last,' she murmured to him. Going down on his still erect cock, she could taste Alma's juices smeared on the shaft, and gathered round the base, nestled in a thin white garland of vaginal nectar on his pubic hair. He hadn't ejaculated into Alma, though. Perhaps keeping it for his ste-mother, she thought hopefully. Whilst rubbing herself with her middle two fingers, she gobbled on Henry's cock, enjoying licking its length, retracting the foreskin and kissing a nibbling the head. After two hours of sexual activity, her orgasm was rather slow in developing, but when she felt the early trembles in Henry's thighs, her enthusiasm returned. Sarah increased the pressure of her lips on Henry's cock as her mouth slid up and down, with her tongue lashing and sucking. Henry's hips started to jerk. Sarah felt the testicles tighten, the cock to throb from its base. With a lunge of his groin, Sarah's mouth was suddenly filled with a deluge of sperm. Three jerks, timed with her own spasms, as her orgasm shattered her loins.

After allowing Henry's cock to slip from her mouth, Sarah held her head back, swallowing the tasty seeds. Glancing sideways, she saw Alma had managed to get an erection from the other guy, but was having to manipulate her own climax with her fingers. She stared to come as Sarah looked at her, with a face creased in effort, mouth drawn back over her teeth, with gasps of pleasure at each spasm.

On the other chez longues, the couples were reaching the final stage of the evening. With George was an elderly lady, Sarah guessed from the hair coloring, and the large sagging breasts with huge swollen areolas, though looking in good shape generally. She was standing up, looking round for her knickers. The other lady with Alan, was very slender, with small spiky breasts, with long, hard nipples. Her pubic hair was red, making Sarah wonder if it had been dyed to match her head. Had she managed to encompass the large cock, she wondered, between those narrow hips? There began a general move to start pulling up underwear. Emmeline produced dresses and jackets and trousers, and in hardly any time at all, the guests were saying their goodbyes to Emmie.

Sarah had a vague feeling that she knew one of the last two women, but couldn't think from where. She was About 5' 8", statuesque, with a lovely bronzed figure. She was a strawberry blonde, arranged in curls over her shoulders. Narrow waist, full breasts and hips, with a shaved groin. As she put one leg into her knickers, Sarah could see that she had large protruding inner labia, hanging low between her thighs. Probably swollen! The last lady she looked at was rather plump with small breasts, wide thighs and a creased belly. Probably about 5' 3", with nice hair, thanks to an expensive hairdresser, no doubt. Sarah wondered what George had enjoyed with them all.

During the walk back to the flat, Bessie amused them with her stories of the other four men, but waxed lyrical about the large black cock, hoping it hadn't damaged her sex life for ever! They all laughed at some of the descriptions of the action, but all agreed it had been an unusual, but definitely exciting and pleasurable evening for all of them. George had kept rather quiet, but then Bessie didn't give the others much chance to chat.

Arriving back at their flat, all four were far too exhausted to hang around over night caps. After removing her make-up, taking a quick shower, and changing into her nightdress, Sarah collapsed into bed beside George, already fast asleep after his exertions at the party! He'd enjoyed the thrill of two ejaculations, and a third wanted, but frustratingly unable. Sarah slipped quickly into a refreshing sleep.

THREE

It was the feeling of a cock deep inside her vagina that finally woke Sarah. She thought she was having a wonderful dream, but the reality was that she really was being fucked. Lying on her right side, with her left leg bent, her thighs were in a perfect position foe a back entry. Still in a semi-doped state, Sarah just lay there enjoying the feel of the stiff cock pounding in and out of her. As she became more conscious, she realized that this wasn't her husband's cock. She'd know that anywhere! No! It was her step-son, Henry who was helping himself to her secret womanhood. Screwing her hard and deep. It was fantastic. To be woken with a cock inside was wonderful, but for that cock to belong to your step-son was even better. He had a great cock. In fact, the whole family had great cocks! And Sarah loved them, all three! She relaxed in the sheer enjoyment of it. Such a great sensation first thing in the morning, still floating in a state of half dreaming. But all too soon, she felt the rhythm of the heaving hips on top of her, falter. Sarah heard the loud grunts of effort, and she was filled with her first dose of sperm of the day. Hopefully not the last!

When Sarah turned on to her back, Henry was smiling down at her. 'Mm. I needed that Sarah.'

'Me too,' she smiled back. 'And George?'

'Giving Bessie the same treatment I think. We met outside the bathroom and agreed an early morning fuck would set us up for the day. We both had morning glories, remembering events last night maybe, and I suggested he lose it in you. "No," he told me. "Yours in Sarah, mine in Bessie." So here I am at the invitation if your husband.'

Sarah glanced at the clock. 'So glad you accepted!'

'Are you game a for a repeat performance?'

'What? Now?'

'Sure!' Sarah laughed and opened her legs wide, inner thighs now wet with her juices and Henry's sperm. His cock hadn't even drooped. Still as rigid as ever, he poised himself over Sarah, addressing her open vagina with the head of his cock, before slowly driving it in. Heavenly! Such bliss! No sooner had Henry started to fuck in earnest, than the door opened as Bessie came in, naked. She looked blooming!

'Mm. Can anyone join in? George is wonderful Sarah, but I think one fuck is enough for him after his exertions last night. But I'm so horny still. Need another badly!' Bessie climbed on the bed, squatting over Sarah's head, lowering her sloppy vulva over Sarah's mouth. Fleshy and wet. Bessie watched Henry's cock drilling Sarah's vagina. 'Mmmm. That looks good darling. Enjoy every inch of it!' Then she closed her eyes to concentrate on the heavenly feeling of her pussy rubbing Sarah's nose and lips, feeling the tongue penetrate her vagina.

Sarah could taste George's sperm, mingled with Bessie's sweet, copious juices. It was a superb vulva. Chewy labia, long and fleshy. Henry leaned over to kiss his wife's mouth, as he squeezed her right breast. A deep tongue-lashing kiss. Meanwhile, Sarah took the hint and started to lick and bite Bessie's labia, pulling at them with her teeth and lips, using her tongue to explore the swollen clitoris, push it as far as she could into the welcoming vagina. Her face was soon covered with the juices. The aroma was heavy with sex. Henry's second coming was taking its time, to everyone's delight, but eventually, his thigh muscles started to tighten. Bessie was likewise feeling the tenseness building in her belly, rubbing her clit harder on Sarah's nose. As Henry grunted, discharging his first jet of sperm into his step-mother, Sarah met his thrusts with her own, as her spasms shattered her groin.