The Vicar's Wife Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All this triggered Bessie's orgasm. She cried out 'Yeeeeeeeeeeeees!' as the climax hit her like an electric shock. Her own ejaculation filled Sarah's mouth with cum, as all three collapsed in a heap, panting and heaving, until the torment subsided, leaving them exhausted.

After spending half an hour in the Dolphin Square swimming pool, to freshen up for the day, Sarah and George showered and dressed for the day. It looked like it would be warm and sunny. A wonderful May day. Both dressed casual, for a little shopping in Knightsbridge, and maybe a light lunch, perhaps a salad, in Harrods or Harvey Nichols. They had no firm plans for the rest of the day. Play it by ear, George suggested, after the pervious evening's tiring activities, to say nothing of that morning's. Sarah applied a simple make-up, and tied her hair into a bun, for comfort. A white cotton summer dress, lace bra and knickers, was all she wore. Her linen jacket would serve for outdoors. Sarah and Bessie would try to find time to call in at Ann Summers shop in Knightsbridge, to find something for Susanna, to add to the strap-on dildo.

During a leisurely breakfast, the phone rang. Bessie got up to answer it, while Sarah and George finished their light breakfast of muesli, Activia, a boiled egg on toast, with a rasher of grilled smoked bacon for George on the side. The coffee was excellent and welcome after such an active start to the day.

When Bessie returned, it was to tell them that it had been their son, James, on the phone from Oxford, asking if it would be convenient for him and his new girlfriend to visit and, maybe, sleep over? I said I was sure it would be ok, and that his grandfather and Sarah would be delighted to see them.

'Oh, yes. That will be great fun. Who is this new girlfriend? Anyone we know?'

'Lily is the name. Her father is a city stockbroker, though I'm not sure if Henry knows him. She's in her second year at Lady Margaret Hall, studying Law, I think. Anyway, you'll be able to find out when they get here? Apparently, she eager to meet us all, and is cool about our family games.'

'Eager? That sounds a bit ominous. What does she know about us?'

'Well, if I know my son, probably more than we would wish her to at this stage. But there's no need to worry, he said.'

After breakfast, they took a cab to Harrods, so that Sarah could look for some shoes to match her new outfit. There was nothing that took her fancy, so they had a break for coffee, then round to Harvey Nichols, where she found a pair of Saint Laurent, which were perfect, if very expensive. So they stayed there for lunch, enjoying the yellow fin tuna with delicious grapefruit, pea shoots, fresh chilli and lemon in Harvey Nichols fifth floor café, with a refreshing watermelon and feta salad.

Looking for a meal for six, Bessie visited the food hall, deciding on prepared prawn cocktail, followed by Rosemary Crusted Sea Bass, with Mediterranean Vegetables and a Santini Salad Bowl, with Cheese Selection for afters, with a bowl of raspberries and double cream. So, laden with the food, they had the doorman call a cab.

FOUR

Back at the flat in the mid afternoon, Sarah changed into some casual trousers and an ecru blouse, before joining Bessie in the kitchen to lend a hand preparing the dinner, though there was nothing to do other than set the oven timer. Bessie opened up the dining table to seat the six of them, and set the places, with Sarah's help. Henry was sent to select the wines. Three bottles of 2008 Chablis Grand Cru were put in the fridge, and two bottles of 2009 Ladoix Rouge were opened to mature. George was having a short nap, and Henry finished the afternoon watching some football on Sky.

It was almost six o'clock when James arrived with his young lady. They were welcomed warmly, with kisses and hugs all round. Lucy was fairly tall, about 5'8" Sarah guessed, elegant, with dark-blonde hair cut in a bob. A pretty face with intelligent watchful eyes, a ready smile on her full lips. A pert nose and high cheek-bones. Beautifully shaped legs, wide hips and narrow waist, and a bottom to die for. Her breasts were average sized, held high with her bra.

During pre-dinner Martinis - generously laced with gin, they lounged about, learning that Lucy was a Rhodean old girl. To Sarah, that suggested plenty of money in the family, and then they found that her father was a stock-broker. They lived in a detached villa in High Ongar, the village in Essex. Lucy explained that she planned to be a solicitor. So, a well-heeled family. Satisfactory friend for James, Sarah thought, which made her a snob. True!

Talk centered around girls boarding schools in general, comparing Cheltenham, Bessie's old school, with Rhodean, in particular. The one thing they certainly had in common, was the sexual frolicking that went on in the dormitories. An activity that was passed down the generations. Sometimes a mistress would join in the fun. So, thought Sarah, Lucy is not unfamiliar with group sex. She wondered how much James had told her about his family's sexual games.

In the kitchen, the oven gave a beep. 'Okay guys,' Bessie stood up. 'Dinner is ready. Round the table everyone.' They duly went to the table, which was already set with the prawn cocktail starter, whilst Henry poured the chilled Chablis. Sarah was placed between Henry on her left and James on her right. Beyond James was his mother, then George and Lucy. 'Before we sit, though,' Bessie continued, 'a toast to the happy couple. Ten years of married bliss.'

They raised their glasses and chanted 'Sarah and George.' After the clinks, and the general chorus of approval for the quality of the wine, Bessie and Sarah turned to their left for an embrace with their neighbors. Then they turned to their right and embraced the ones on the other side. Hands strayed as they kissed, caressing bottoms, or the fronts of trousers. As Sarah's lips met those of James, she felt the tip of his tongue slip between her lips, giving her a wicked look. Her hand soon discovered that his cock was already well hardened. The lust of youth, she thought.

'You taste as delicious as ever Sarah,' he laughed, pulling her chair our for her to sit.

'That was the Chablis,' she laughed. 'And you are as stiff as ever, James.'As she sat he pushed her chair in, finishing with his hands on her shoulders, before sliding his palms down her top to caress the breasts. Sarah felt a slight shiver of excitement, as her nipples responded by hardening, pressing into the bra cup. She looked up at him, rubbing the back of her hand against his crotch. 'Naughty boy!' After she had sat beside her, Sarah glanced down at his trousers, admiring the twitching movement she saw. 'More wicked than naughty.'

James by this time was feeling well horny with all the sexy talk. A red-blooded nineteen year old and was easily provoked. He decided it was time to tease his step grandmother. A display of his goods to Sarah. Keeping his eyes on her face, he leaned back in his chair, then slowly and provocatively, lowered the zip of his trousers, reaching inside to withdraw his erect penis. Sarah's eyebrows rose as her eyes fell on the magnificent manhood protruding from James's flies. It was big and beautiful! Pale and stiff as a rod of iron.

'Good lord, James,' was all she could think of saying right then. She was impressed. When he first showed it to her at Christmas, she hadn't been sure if he really fancy fucking her. But she hoped so. And he did! Now, James slowly drew back the foreskin to show her the large mauve head. Sarah's mouth went dry. She was mesmerized by it. She smiled at him. 'Put it away you naughty boy!' James laughed as he tucked it away.

As they all began to eat, Bessie explained to Lucy. 'You must excuse us Lucy, but we are a close family. You may have noticed already that sex chat is not uncommon. And touchy-feely is quite common. Encouraged even!'

'That's no problem Bessie,' Lucy smiled. 'James has already warned me of your naughty ways with each other. I think that's great, actually.' She arranged her napkin over her lap, turning to smile at George. 'I may join in,' she whispered, laying her hand over the front of George's trousers. He gave her a look of mild surprise. She smiled sweetly, and with such innocence, as she lightly stroked the bulge.

'You'd be very welcome,' George replied, 'as I'm sure you can tell by what's in your hand.' And sure enough, his cock was already responding to the attention being given to it. Particularly by a strange hand. Lucy's deft fingers paddled over the growing outline, before giving it a final pat and returning to the prawn cocktail.

'Later I hope!' Lucy was impressed by what she had touched. It looked as though the whole family was blessed with excellent equipment. All three generations! She smiled inwardly, feeling content. She was going to enjoy getting to know them all.

'Me too!' was George's reply. Turning back to his cocktail, he glanced over his other shoulder, to see that Bessie was having a quiet laugh at him. She put her hand in his lap, feeling the growing stiffness.

'Lucky you!' she smiled. 'Perhaps lucky all of us!' George returned her smile, saluting her with a prawn skewered on the end of his fork. 'Don't be in too much of a hurry, though. It certainly seems as if our cocktails are working well. As usual!' It was usual for Bessie to spike the men's cocktails with a touch of liquid viagra, but today she had also spiked the ladies. It was certainly working with her, she thought, with knickers already heavily stained.

Over prawn cocktail, the ladies chatted about previous evening's activities. 'You should have been there, James! All those lovely ladies wanting sex and more sex. Desperate to have that secret passage between their legs filled with what they most desire.'

'Not possible, though,' Sarah insisted with a laugh. 'It was a husband swapping party darling.'

When the first course was finished, the three ladies stood to collect the plates, carrying them though to the kitchen, while Henry replenished the wine glasses. As Bessie took the fish from the oven, and Sarah fussed with the dinner plates, they looked up to see Lucy removing her blouse, then unfastening her bra. Her 34" breasts sagged slightly, but the areola were covered with tiny pimples and long nipples. 'Just to show you that I'm willing and eager to participate, so you needn't pretend to be prudish on my account. I'm one of you, actually. Raring to get laid!'

Sarah giggled. 'Oh, my word, Lucy. You're a game one. Look! If that's how you like it.' And without further ado, Sarah put the plates on the table, unzipped her dress, letting it shutter round her ankles, before stepping out of it. She unhooked her bra, saying 'Let's give the guys a real surprise.' As usual after a few of Bessie's cocktails, any inhibitions Sarah might have had, dissolved entirely. Not that she had many in the first place. Bessie put the fish and vegetables into serving dishes before she, too, removed her top and bra. Three bare-breasted ladies picked up dinner plates, serving dishes, and walked into the dining room. The look of astonishment on the men's faces was a picture to behold! It was Henry who started the applause. After setting the dishes on the table mats, the three ladies went round the table offering a hard nipple to the lips of the men. After much suckling and fondling, they eventually sat down to eat.

The conversation continued louder and more raucous, as the effect of the Chablis released any inhibitions that might have remained. Sarah managed to retain a measure of smiling decorum, whilst the sedate Lucy was laughing loudly and obscenely, her breasts shaking. Bessie was telling some outrageous story about her being taken by surprise at a college party. No-one knew quite where or what! Except that the men had been assisted in removing their trousers by their lady neighbor, dragging them over their ankles, to be tossed aside, revealing three raging erections. The women stared, open-eyed with envy at the objects of their favorite dreams and fantasies.

Lucy loved it! 'This is a great party,' she said. Whatever Bessie had added to her drink had certainly made her feel hornier than she could remember in a long time. She had found the occasion to slip her hand over Henry's erection on the one hand, and George's on the other. Both were solid as an iron rod. She was in for a good fucking, she decided.

'Right,' called Bessie, 'clear the decks for dessert. Tonight we're having Sarah fool.' They all stood, clearing away plates and dishes into the kitchen, with drinks on the side table. Unaware of what was to come, Sarah's underwear was removed by Bessie, before she was encouraged to sit on the edge of the table. She was then rolled onto her back when, prompted by Bessie, Henry and James each lifted a leg high and wide, exposing her wet hairy vulva. Taking the bowl of raspberries from the side table, Bessie stood in front of Sarah's groin.

'Right. Raspberries a la Sarah!' Bessie took one strawberry and popped it into the gaping vagina, followed by another, until it was full. Taking the cream jug, Bessie tipped it up adding a good serving to the fruit. Bessie turned to James. 'Now, James, you have to crush them, darling, with that thing.' She pointed to his erect cock with the spoon in her hand. There was a shout of approval. Much to the amusement of them all, James moved between Sarah's thighs. Bessie anointed the cock with more cream from the jug, before James placed it at the mouth of Sarah's vagina, pushing it into the soft fruit.

Sarah was delighted by the sensation of cool berries being stuffed inside her, with cream filling her secret citadel of pleasure. She tingled with excitement, her belly trembling with lust. When James slid his cock into the filling, the effect was astonishing. The feel of the fruit pips stimulating her vaginal walls was out of this world. She moaned with delight, thighs twitching and muscles tensing ready for the climax, as the cock drove in and out of the willing vagina. The squashed fruit and cream oozed from her, dribbling over her bum, and thighs. But James came first. With a great lunge, he ejaculated deep inside the messy vagina, nine spurts in all, until the spasms ended. Withdrawing from Sarah, James' cock was covered with crushed strawberries. Bessie bent over to take it into her mouth, sucking it clean, before giving a teaspoon to the other three. She dipped the spoon into Sarah's pussy, scooping some of the contents of Sarah's vagina, before emptying it into her mouth.

'Mm! The taste is fantastic. A wonderful, delicate mixture of fruit, cream, sperm and pussy juices,' was Bessie's opinion. The others followed suit, Bessie giving Sarah a spoonful, until the vagina was emptied of its delights. There were many murmurs of approval before Sarah slid off the table, hurrying to the bathroom with a palm between her legs to prevent any droppings staining the carpet.

When Sarah got back from the bathroom, having cleaned herself on the bidet, she found the other two ladies sprawled on the table open-legged, being fucked. Bessie was enjoying James re-erected cock whilst Henry had thrust his weapon deep inside Lucy's shaved pussy. Young James was quite capable of three or four ejaculations during the night, and Henry could certainly manage at least a couple. George was examining Lucy's clitoris, with his cock in her mouth, whilst fingering Bessie's clit and labia. Both ladies were making noisy sounds of delight and groans of bliss. It wasn't long before Lucy shouted 'Fuck me! Yes! Yes! Yes!' as her orgasm started to build in her groin. At the same time, Bessie screamed out her orgasmic agony, the heavy jerks dismounting James, as he came for a second time over his mother's jerking pubic groin.

Henry was still managing to keep inside the heaving Lucy, fucking her hard and deep. Lucy's pitiful cries asking to be fucked, were evidence of her thrilling enjoyment. With eyes screwed tight, head lashing from side to side, her orgasms started, lurch after lurch. Henry came, withdrawing in a shower of sperm splashing over Lucy's breasts. His place was immediately taken by George, waiting eagerly to penetrate this young newcomer, continuing to fuck her hard, whilst she thrashed her loins up and down.

Sarah's freshly cleaned vagina was soon oozing once more at the sight of her husband's thick cock penetrating a new young pussy. She crossed to Lucy's twitching body to lick the sperm from her belly and breasts, before moving on to James, whose softening cock was heavily smeared with his mother's juices. Sarah bent in front of him to encompass his cock in her mouth, tasting the sweetness of Bessie's cum, whilst feeling the sensitive cock begin to stir in her mouth as the stimulation of Sarah's tongue brought the stiffness back slowly to its fullest limit.

Whilst Sarah enjoyed James cock, Bessie revived herself, slipping from the table to announce it was time for cheese and biscuits. Lucy asked permission to use the shower, while the men reluctantly donned dressing gowns. Henry prepared glasses of the Ladoix Rouge to complement the cheese. Sarah reset the table pieces, clearing away the remnants of the raspberries, placing small plates beside the cheese and biscuits. Everyone behaved for the next several minutes, chatting about nothing in particular. Whilst Bessie was preparing coffee, Lucy turned to James. 'I haven't actually seen you fuck your mom,' she complained.

'What?'

'Well, I was busy being fucked by your grandfather at the time you were filling your mom's pussy. And a great fuck it was. He has a wonderful cock - you must take after him. I want to see you properly filling her vagina with your cock.'

Bessie had returned with the coffee pot and mugs, to overhear the last comment. 'I shall be only too delighted to perform for you Lucy, after coffee.'

True to her word, Bessie gulped down coffee, slipping off her gown before sitting in the corner of the settee, beside Lucy. She parted her legs, settling her bottom on the edge of the settee. Not wanting a second invitation, James parted the front of his dressing gown to reveal his fuck-ready penis in all its magnificent glory. He knelt between his mother's thighs, allowing Lucy to take hold of the cock and present it to the pink dilated vagina, framed in auburn hairy curls. James slowly inserted it, whilst Lucy watched the vagina stretch to accept the welcome visitor. Her mouth dropped in wonder at the sight. This was the first penetration of a vagina she had witnessed at close up. She was mesmerized by the action, as James pumped his manhood in and out of his mother.

George and Sarah were sitting at the table nibbling their cheese and biscuits, enjoying the wine, listening to the slap-slap of James' testicles bouncing against Bessie's bottom. Henry had sunk into the arm chair facing his wife and son enjoying their fuck, sipping his wine. He loved to watch Bessie's facial expressions of sheer heavenly bliss as she wallowed in the act of fornication. She often reminded him that the vagina was made to be fucked - as often as possible. Bessie adored sex with both men and women, though she didn't have much chance with the latter.

Unable to hold back her lustful desires, Lucy moved across the floor, lifting her gown, to sit on Henry's lap. She soon found the end of his erect cock, guiding it into her soft, silky-wet vagina. Steadying herself with her hands on Henry's knees, Lucy lifted and lowered herself on the stiff cock, her eyes never leaving the sight of James erection thrusting in and out of his mom's dripping pussy. After several minutes of pure solid fucking, Bessie's fingers had manipulated her clitoris to a frenzy of excitement, resulting in another huge orgasm. Lucy was enthralled.

'Now your grandmother,' Lucy insisted. Come on Sarah. I want to see James fuck you.' Sarah smiled, crossing to the settee where she sat beside Bessie. While Bessie recovered from her orgasm, she watched her son move between Sarah's thighs, slipping his large thick cock into the passage made for it by nature. Lucy was still on Henry's cock, watching her boy friend penetrate his step grandmother, who still had a fabulous body, Lucy thought. So the family sat back to enjoy the spectacle of family sex for several minutes before a grunt from Henry announced his ejaculation deep inside Lucy's vagina.