The Vicar's Wife Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a muttered apology to all, Henry raised Lucy from his lap, handing her a paper tissue from his gown pocket, before leaving for the bathroom. Lucy immediately dropped between Bessie's thighs to begin licking and fingering her pussy and bottom, much to Bessie's delight. She absolutely adored being eaten by the soft mouth and lips of another woman, though only Sarah and Emmeline had given her that pleasure before. Minutes passed as Sarah and Bessie relished the attention they were getting by two young people equally enjoying the experience.

Lucy suddenly sat up. 'Let swap,' she said. James and Lucy shuffled into each others place. James stuffed his cock back into his mom, while Lucy got to work enjoying the soft flesh of Sarah's pussy, exploring the entrance to her paradise, using her tongue and lips to fully experience its taste and aroma, whilst fingering the contours of the delicious vulva.

With a peaceful and euphoric Bessie drifting off to an exhausted sleep with the rocking of James' cock inside her, Sarah was drifting in a cloud of sensuous delight, with Lucy licking her clit and tonguing her pussy. When, eventually, a tremble of delicious satisfaction swept throughout her body, Sarah slipped into unconsciousness with a smile of happiness on her face. A memorable anniversary.