The Vicar's Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After cleaning up each other, with many kisses and licks, and getting back into our clothes, I admitted to Susanna over a glass of Martini, that I was not aware that some women ejaculated, like men. But we both agreed that it took another woman to fully understand and exploit the physical needs and sensual spots of another woman.

'I agree that there's nothing like the feel of a substantial cock inside you,' Su admitted, 'though for cunnilingus, give me a woman any time. They know what they're doing. You were great darling.'

'I have never before been inclined to make love to another woman, and have certainly never seen another woman's genitals at close quarters, let alone listen to her cries of ecstasy as she came, but I found the experience exhilarating and intensely satisfying. That was an astonishing orgasm you had.'

'It was all your work, darling. You learn quickly.'

'I hardly know what possessed me.'

'Well, whatever it was, I'm glad it did!'

'It was phenomenal.'

'Now how about that lunch? Then perhaps a second helping?'

'Will it be as good the second time, do you think?'

'Even better!'

Over lunch, Susanna told me about a lady called Ellen in her husband's previous parish. They used to sunbathe in the nude on Ellen's patio, whilst feeling at each other's private parts. It was Ellen who first introduced her to the joys of sexy underwear. Of course, everyone considered them both to be the very essence of dignified motherhood and rectitude.

'Just like we two, darling,' was my response.

And a second coming was indeed enjoyed by Su and me. It was the beginning of a beautiful - and fulfilling - relationship.

12