The Victorian Tale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Make me...whatever it's called, again."

Omar pulled his mouth away from her cunt. "Come, that's what it's called."

"Make me...come," she repeated as if practicing a new word in a foreign language. She reached up and touched her own nipples, adding to the sensations spreading from between her thighs. They were rock hard like little pink pebbles. She started to stroke the tips of her nipples in time with the little movements of her hips. She was already at the level of arousal where she used to stop when she masturbated. But of course this time she had no intention of stopping. The prince between her legs worked his tongue expertly on her clit. Her breathing was getting heavier, her breasts feeling the warmth of her imminent orgasm. She stroked her nipples faster as her excitement crescendoed and she pressed down hard onto Omar's mouth as the first contractions of her orgasm hit her, pushing his long tongue deep inside her pulsating cunt. She rolled off him once the tremors died down.

Omar stood up and pulled on his robe and left without another word. Shortly after the servant woman came back in with a bowl of water and cleaned Adrienne up. She had another bowl of warm wax that she painted on Adrienne's pubic hair before laying a piece of cloth on top. With a smart jerk she pulled the cloth off, creating a jolt of pain and completely clearing a bald strip on her mound. Once her mound was clear the servant moved between her legs and stripped her outer lips of any hair until Adrienne's cunt was completely bald. The prominent cleft of her sex, that had been hidden from her since her hair had grown, was now clearly visible. She reached down and touched herself experimentally. The soft flesh of her lips felt very different without its coat of hair. She softly touched her special spot, surprised to find that it was hypersensitive. Once she had some privacy she knew she wouldn't be able to resist playing with her new sex, all girlish on the outside and newly knowledgeable inside. The shame of losing her virginity before marriage was tempered by the discovery that sex was a pleasure greater than anything she'd before experienced. Since she had never particularly cared to live by the rules that were a tradeoff she was happy to have been forced to make.

She put on a long white robe and walked outside. It was already very hot even though the sun was not high in the sky. Now that it was day she could see that there were about half-a-dozen tents set up and that they were beside an oasis, a small spring creating a bright splash of green against otherwise endless sand. Nobody seemed to pay her much attention so she wandered over by the spring and sat down on the thick grass under the shade of some date palms. She dozed, going over in her mind the experiences of the last day, trying to decide how she would eventually escape but knowing that she wasn't in any hurry. There were clearly new things to be discovered. She already understood something that had always puzzled her. Why did married men have mistresses in London? She realized that only the mistresses were really privy to the secrets she was discovering, the wives for social convenience and for having babies. She already knew she could never be that kind of wife. Omar had awaked feelings inside her that would never be quieted.

She was awaked by the sound of footsteps. Omar was walking towards her with another woman. She was a very beautiful Egyptian woman with coffee colored skin. He introduced her.

"This is my first wife, Halah. And this is my most recent acquisition for the harem. A European. Her name is Adrienne but that is too western. We shall call her Adri."

"Have you broken her in yet," said Halah ignoring Adri.

"Yes, this morning," said Omar as if discussing a horse or a camel being trained.

"Did she submit easily?"

"No, not at all like a local woman. First she fought back so I had to tie her up. She tastes different from an Egyptian woman too. It must be her European diet. Then, once I'd had her, she was back to being aggressive and made me lick her again."

"You should have invited me," said Halah. "I like to watch the new ones when they first start to learn. Is she hairy?"

"Yes. But I've already had her hair removed. Would you like to see?" Omar turned to Adri. "Take off your robe."

Adri blushed, embarrassed at the thought of being naked in front of this stranger. But she knew he would merely force her so she stood up and slowly pulled her robe over her head and stood there naked. Halah reached out and gently ran a finger over one of Adri's outer lips. She pulled it to one side, inspecting what lay within like she might inspect meat at a butcher.

"She's not been mutilated like some of the local women," Halah said.

"Of course not, she's a European. Besides, I have no interest in women who don't enjoy themselves. It is best to give pleasure as well as take it."

"Has she tasted you yet?"

"No. Shall we do that now?"

Adri wondered what they were talking about. Halah sat down on the grass and leant against the trunk of a palm tree. Halah worked the skirt of her robe up to her waist, spread her legs and casually started to masturbate. Adri watched, fascinated, never having seen another woman's cunt before, let alone a woman who was so at ease with her sexuality that she would masturbate in front of a stranger. Halah's fingers parted her brown lips exposing a flash of pink within.

Omar's voice interrupted her inspection. "Kneel on the grass." He pulled his robe off over his head.

He moved in front of her. His cock was in front of her face.

"Take me into your mouth," he said.

It had never occurred to her that Adri could take his cock into her mouth. She was at once horrified and excited by the idea. She would have to resist something so nasty as putting his cock in her delicate mouth. But at the same time she was excited because she knew he would force her to do it anyway, and that would make it still nastier and even more thrilling.

She said nothing but neither did she open her mouth. Omar took one of her hands and wrapped it around his hardening cock and showed her how to masturbate him. Once he was hard he put his hand on the back of her head and guided his mouth to the pink mushroom of his cock. She kept her mouth shut. Halah reached over and caressed one of her ass cheeks.

"You are right, she is strong-willed," Halah said.

Suddenly she jabbed a finger into Adri's asshole. Adri cried out in surprise and Omar pushed his cock into her wide-open mouth.

"Move your tongue," he ordered, pressing his hand against the back of her head so that she could not avoid his cock. Adri was simultaneously aroused by having a cock in her mouth for the first time but also self-assertive enough that she wasn't going to go too willingly. Omar was starting to gently slide his cock back and forth in Adri's mouth.

Halah's finger slipped between Adri's cunt-lips. "She's very turned on, you know. Don't be so gentle. I want to see you really take her."

Omar pushed his cock deeper into Adri's mouth, into the back of her throat. She gagged on it immediately and he pulled out. He thrust in again, harder and deeper, pushing his cock into her. He held it there for a moment. Adri couldn't really breathe. Then he pulled back until his cock head was just inside her lips. Gradually Adri got used to the feel of Omar's cock in her throat. He pulled out of her.

"Lick my balls," he ordered.

She didn't think to refuse; her body was now driving her on. She ran her tongue down the length of his cock and caressed his heavy balls with her tongue. She'd never even seen a naked man before yesterday and now here she was pleasuring a man like a White chapel whore. Adri could feel Halah's finger now rubbing her juices onto her clit. Given everything else that had happened it didn't even feel odd.

Adri sucked one of his balls into her mouth and ran her tongue over it, savoring the way it filled her mouth like a hard-boiled egg. Then she licked his other ball. She slid her tongue back up the length of his cock and wrapped her mouth over him again. He fucked her even deeper, mercilessly pushing his cock down her throat until her nose was pressed against his belly.

He started to fuck her throat harder and faster, clearly close to coming. He pulled out of her mouth. Halah wrapped her fist around his cock and pumped him until jets of white cum splashed across Adri's face. She licked a little where it had run across her lips. The taste was not unpleasant, like the first time she'd had caviar in London, salty and interesting and delicate.

"She's good. I think you should keep her and take her back to the palace when we leave at the weekend," said Halah. She bent down and licked Adri's face clean, a gesture that was both friendly and erotic. Soon the three of them walked back to the nearby tents.

**

After dinner that night Adri was in her tent wondering if Omar would come for her. She was surprised to realize that she would be disappointed if he did not. The dragon of her sexuality now awakened would not be put back to sleep.

Adri was almost asleep when he came. He pulled his robe off and lay down naked beside her. He asked nothing of her, instead he watched her, seeing what she would do of her own volition. Adri realized she was being tested and her first instinct was thus to do nothing, to give him nothing that he didn't take from her by force. But her desire was too strong. She moved and straddled his body and sat with one knee on either side of him. She could feel her fleshy outer lips wrapped around his soft cock. He watched her as she gently started to slide her hips back and forth, masturbating him with her cunt lips. She didn't move much and she didn't move very fast but it was enough. The gentle stroking was making Omar hard. She could feel him growing between her lips. His cock was now slick with the juices that had seeped from within her as her own arousal grew. She was sliding her wet cunt over the length of his cock, running her clit over the hard rod too.

She slid further forward. She could feel the head of his cock at her opening. She changed the angle of her hips and as she slid back she felt his cock slide into her tight tunnel. Now as she rocked her hips his cock moved within her cunt, creating electric twinges of excitement that fluttered through her body. Each thrust of her hips also tugged on her clit. She would not last long on top like this before she came. She reached behind herself and started to caress his balls with her fingers as she continued to fuck him slowly but deliberately.

She lifted herself off him, turned around and lowered her body back onto his cock. Omar watched the blatant view of his cock sliding in and out of Adri's swollen aroused cunt. He reached out and rubbed a little of her juice onto the tight brown pucker of her unused hole. Adri squirmed in horror. Surely he wasn't really touching her there. But she had to admit that it felt surprisingly good even if it felt against all taboos. As she continued to fuck Omar's cock, he worked his finger into her ass. She was almost coming so she started to fuck his cock harder, feeling him speed up finger-fucking her ass. When she came she felt it not just in her cunt, as before, but also in her ass.

She lifted herself off Omar and knelt on all fours like an animal. She felt Omar move behind her and enter her cunt again. He grabbed her hips and started to fuck her hard. She could feel his belly on her ass and his balls against her lips. As he fucked her he worked a thumb into her ass again. Adri couldn't believe it when he started to work a second thumb into her; it felt impossible that her asshole would distend enough to accommodate him.

Omar removed his thumbs. He pulled his cock from her. His hands were on her ass cheeks. Suddenly he spread her cheeks wide. Before she realized what was happening he pushed the head of his cock into her asshole. Adri cried out, it was so intense and so unusual a feeling. Omar pulled her hips back, impaling himself deeper in her tightness. Adri whimpered as gradually he worked his cock fully into her virgin rear entrance, enjoying the intense tightness before her body gradually accepted the invasion. She reached back between her legs and started to rub her clit, the feelings of arousal drowning out the throbbing in her ass.

"Make me come," Omar ordered her.

She rocked back and forth on her knees, very tentatively at first, feeling his cock slide back and forth in her ass. She was more relaxed now and it was starting to feel really good. She moved faster, listening to his breathing as his orgasm approached. She felt her own orgasm beginning, and the powerful contractions in her asshole were too much for Omar and he started to come too, emptying his seed deep into her rectum as her body milked him dry. Finally he pulled out of her leaving a feeling of emptiness as her asshole closed up.

**

The next few days carried on like this. Adri gradually opened up and told Omar about her interest in Egyptian antiquity, the pyramids and the temples up the Nile. Omar told her about the palace that they would leave for at the weekend. It seemed Adri was the latest addition to his harem of a couple of dozen women. She felt a feeling of disappointment when she discovered this. She was starting to fall in love with Omar and couldn't bear the thought of not being special. Even if he didn't love her back, here at least she was Omar's new plaything and got all his attention. The only other woman, apart from servants, was Halah, his first wife. He was bored with her since she was not that enthusiastic about sex. She apparently preferred to watch Omar fucking the other wives in the harem, occasionally pressing a finger or tongue into their most intimate places to assert her primacy amongst them all. Once they were at the palace Adri would just be one wife among many, fucked only occasionally, unable to sustain the illusion that he loved her too.

The last afternoon before they left for the palace, Adri was lying in the shade inside her tent. Adri stretched out naked and her finger almost automatically slipped between her legs, just gently stroking the length of her slit, feeling herself as she became wetter. She imagined that Omar was fucking her. She had discovered that her favorite position was with her on her back, cradled in Omar's muscular arms with her legs wrapped around his back and his cock deep inside her. She felt like Omar was really making love to her as a person rather than simply taking sexual pleasure from her body.

Adri spread moved her knee out to open up her sex a little more as she started to allow her clit a little attention. Her other hand moved to a breast and started to rhythmically stroke her nipple. She pushed a finger into herself imagining it was Omar's cock. He was telling her that she was the only wife in his harem that he cared about, that he would no longer sleep with the others; he only had eyes for her. Adri's hips started to rock as she fantasized about sex and her dreams of the future. She wished that Omar were there that moment.

As if in answer the side of the tent opened and Omar entered. She stopped masturbating, as if she was a naughty girl caught doing something she shouldn't.

"Carry on," Omar said. "I love to watch a woman pleasure herself."

He pulled off his robe and lay down on the other side of the tent, looking up between Adri's thighs to where the gentle movements of her fingertips generated such feelings of pleasure amongst the soft folds of her sex.

"Tell me what you are fantasizing about."

Adri wondered whether to lie but decided to tell him what she was really thinking..

"You are fucking me. I'm on my back with you on top. You are kissing me behind my ears. You are whispering in my ears telling me that I'm the only one in your harem for you, that you will sleep with me every night. My hips are thrusting up to meet your cock. I squeeze your cock with my cunt muscles, bringing you to orgasm. You tell me you love me as I feel you come, feel your hips jerking into me."

Adri stroked herself a little faster now. She looked over to Omar. He was rock hard and stroking his own cock as he watched her lost in her own fantasy world. Adri's climax had been slowly building up for some time and now, as she imagined Omar coming inside her and telling her he loved her she finally let herself come, feeling her orgasm with her finger as she continued to fuck herself.

Omar moved across and covered Adri's body. She wrapped her arms around him and pulled up her knees. She had that wonderful feeling of surrender she had grown to love as Omar pushed into her, her body resisting slightly at first before conceding and admitting his thick cock. Just like in her fantasy he started to kiss her behind the ear where he knew she was sensitive. But he whispered different things in her ears.

"I'm afraid it is not going to be like that. You would hate it back in the harem, you are too proud, too independent, to intelligent, too in love with me."

Adri hugged him tighter, surprised at how well he had read her thoughts.

"So what are we to do?" Adri said, hoping that Omar would run off with her, take her back to Britain, live here with her forever. She couldn't imagine life without sex and she couldn't imagine having sex with anyone but Omar.

Omar kissed her ear again, whispering very quietly as his cock slowly moved within her. "I like you too much to make you do that so I'm going to let you leave. But your body is too passionate now. You can't go back to virginity or even celibacy. So I've found a new companion for you."

"But I don't want a new companion, I want you."

"You can't have me, I have my own life and you won't fit into it. But listen to who your new companion is first. He's an expert on the monuments of Egypt; he spends his life going up and down the Nile studying them. He will be the perfect master for you."

"What about his harem?"

"He's not rich enough to have a harem. Egyptian women aren't interested in pyramids, they think they are old piles of rock so he has no female companion today."

Adri started to cry. Her dreams were being destroyed. Omar suddenly raised his voice. "Abdul," he shouted.

A second man entered the tent. Adri was shocked that he immediately pulled his robe over his head. His cock was already hard and much bigger than Omar's. Omar rolled onto his back, pulling Adri on top of him, the whole time keeping his cock inside her. He wrapped his arms around her and held her tight so that she couldn't really move.

"Don't worry," he said quietly in her ear. "It's going to be perfect."

Adri felt Omar let his cock slip from inside her.

"I can't do this," she sobbed.

"Yes you can. Remember the first day. You are strong. This is your future. He is your master."

Adri felt a cock in her opening again. Abdul was entering her from behind. But he was too large to simply slide into her despite her wetness. He had to put his hands on her shoulders and fuck his way into her.

"That feels good doesn't it," Omar whispered as he Adri's feelings switch from pain to pleasure as Abdul entered her.

Adri licked her tears off Omar's face where he lay beneath her. He kissed her hard and passionately. As she lay there in Omar's arms, kissing him, even feeling his cock against her belly, Abdul's huge cock worked her arousal towards orgasm.

Omar tickled her ear with his tongue. "I want you to come for your new master," he said.

Adri started to move her hips, rubbing her clit against Omar's cock and moving Abdul's cock inside her. She sat up a little and Omar roughly rubbed his thumbs on her nipples. It too her over the top and she started to come, her vagina spasming on Abdul's invasion.