The Victorian Tale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Abdul pulled out of her and lay on his back. At that moment, Adri decided to make a go of it. She would spend a year or two exploring Egypt with Abdul by day, and being his sex-slave by night.

"Would you like me to fuck you, master?" she said to Abdul.

Without waiting for an answer she straddled him, lifted his cock vertical and lowered herself onto it, using her weigh to push the huge solid piece of meat into herself, gasping a little as it spread her wide. She leant forward and kissed Abdul, who still hadn't said a word to her. She felt Omar's cock at her ass and it took a moment before she realized what he intended to do. He parted her cheeks. She leant her body forward and then pushed back, trusting him completely, relaxing her ass to admit the first love of her life into that most personal of places. She felt over-full with both men inside her. She started to move her hips more vigorously, fucking the two men simultaneously. They were both getting close she knew, under the spell of her sexuality. Omar was fucking her roughly and soon had his release, pumping himself into her ass. A few thrusts of her hips more, and Abdul was coming too, she could feel him throbbing inside her cunt. She was busy thinking about her future when she suddenly climaxed, a surprise little orgasm that crept up on her unawares.

The next morning Abdul and Adri left to return to the Nile and make their way upstream to the temples and pyramids and tombs. By day they would explore the artifacts that the locals all ignored. By night she would submit to whatever Abdul commanded, take his huge cock in whichever orifice he desired. And whenever Omar came to visit them he would take her and she would genuinely try and fight him off, just like that first night. Omar gave her, the most pleasure when he took his pleasure from her against her will.

***********