The Video Camera

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,031 Followers

"I don't believe you!" she laughed, covered her face with her hands and Dani had to answer him or take something off. "I think that um...you're going to make lots of ladies happy!"

"That's not an answer. Do you like what you see Dani?"

She bit her lower lip and couldn't open her mouth, but she had to or he was going to see her new bra and her nipples. "Yes, I like what I'm seeing." Dani said, as they looked into each others' eyes and she wished he wasn't her son.

"Would you like to see him bare and how big he is?" he asked and mom started laughing.

"You are sooo bad!" she laughed, knowing her face was red and that Gary loved this. Dani shook her head and wasn't ready to strip. "Yes, I would," she said with a soft voice and watched as Gary slowly pulled down his pants. "Oh my god, Gary, we shouldn't do this," she whispered and Dani couldn't take her eyes off of her son's cock.

"Have you ever fucked one as big as mine?" he asked, flexed his cock and mom's eyes never left it once.

Dani couldn't breathe when she saw Gary's cock and her heart was pumping. "No," she quickly said and tried to keep her eyes on his.

"Would you like to fuck mine um...if I wasn't your son?" he asked and mom's face turned bright red.

Dani took a big gulp of her wine, looked over his pulsing cock and cleared her throat. "If you weren't my son...hell yes I'd fuck you!"

"I've got a big question for you Dani, but I don't think you'll answer it yet and I'll have to pressure you later."

She heard Gary and he was a sly one. "Ask me and see, you never know." Dani said as she sipped her wine and waited.

"Do you ever wish that incest was legal?" he asked, mom giggled and Gary flexed his cock.

Dani heard Gary and figured he might want to see her breasts. "Well now, it seems that you've asked a question that requires some thought and you are a little devil!"

"You know the rules and you have one minute to answer or the other!"

She shook her head and Dani knew where Gary was going. "You are sooo bad and um...I've thought about incest a few times and um...I don't see any harm, if both people consent to it and no forcing is involved," she said and watched him smile.

Gary flexed his cock and mom's eyes jumped to watch. "Mom, have ever thought about doing it with me?" he asked and her jaw dropped.

"Gary, you are so bad!" Dani laughed and wished she hadn't had so much wine. "I know how you feel about me and um...as your mother, I did have the urge to comfort my baby."

"Mom, have you ever thought about making love with me and what it would be like?" he asked and poor mom was squirming in the chair and she reached to unbutton her blouse. "Oh you chicken!" Gary said, but mom's bra filled his eyes and her nipples were trying to rip through it.

"Next question." Dani said, as her son looked at her sheer-white bra and her excited nipples.

Gary thought for a second and a thought filled his mind. "What's the one thing that turns you on the most?"

"Oh boy, I love sex and everything about it, but if I had to say one thing, I guess I loved giving a guy oral sex and tasting his cum." Dani said and Gary was smiling from ear to ear. "You men are all alike!" she laughed and thought of sucking his long cock.

Gary flexed his cock and smiled at mom. "If things were different, would you like sucking mine and tasting my cum, mom?"

Dani laughed and tried to kick him, but missed and she covered her face for a second. "You are bad and um...yes I would! You have a beautiful cock and any woman in her right mind would kill to get her hands on it, including me!" Dani said and didn't care if he knew or not. Her sister, the wine and what Tina said about fucking him, was killing Dani and she was ready to explode.

"Would you like to suck it right now?" he asked, as mom chewed her lip and he could that she was thinking.

Dani didn't know what to say and thought about taking off her jeans. "Gary, you shouldn't ask me things like that," she whined and tried to kick him again.

"You said that I could ask you anything and I want an answer or something else." Gary teased and poor mom was really squirming now.

She thought for a second and knew if she took off her jeans, Gary would see her wet panties and Dani didn't want that or he would go crazy. "Yes I would, but I can't and you know why, Gary," she said with a hint of frustration in her voice, but it wasn't from Gary's questions, it was because she couldn't fuck her son and it pissed her off.

"Would holding it be wrong?"

"I'm not sure, but I can't touch it, baby and I'm sorry."

Gary looked at mom and wasn't sure if he wanted to show her the video or wait. Mom was acting great, but she wasn't going far enough and he wanted more from her. Mom's nipples were pushing against her sheer bra and Gary could they were ready fun some. "Would you like to?" he asked and could see a tiny smile on her face.

She heard Gary and knew he was going to be in lots of pain after this. "I told that its beautiful, Gary and I wish I could," she replied with a frown and Dani wished she could do anything Gary wanted.

"Nobody will ever know, but you and me," he added with hope, but mom gave him a cool look and he changed the subject. "Do you think dad ever cheated on you?" Gary asked and he could see that mom was getting frustrated with him, but Gary had to keep pressing her on or he would play the CD.

She heard Gary and Dani was getting mad at him. "Why did you ask me that? He has nothing to do with this Gary and you need to leave him out of it!" Dani said with a stern voice and she watched his cock starting to go limp. She felt bad for him, but she couldn't do anything and it was killing her.

"Come on and answer the question." Gary said as he watched mom sip more wine and she just sat in the chair.

Dani wasn't sure of Gary was doing, but instead of turning her on, he was starting to piss her off and Dani wanted the first of the two. "Why are you bringing your father into this? This is our perverted little game and if you don't stop," she paused to take her last drink and watched his handsome face. "I'll go to bed and you'll be sitting here all by your lonesome!" she said with an evil smile and looked straight into his brown eyes.

"I don't think you will. You're enjoying this too, but one of us needs to relax and have a little more fun!" Gary replied with a smile and he wanted to show her the CD, but it would be so much better if mom gave in on her own free will and let Gary make love to her.

She smiled at her son and wanted to do lots more with him, but Gary was her son and Dani wasn't sure of what to do. She slid from the chair, walked on her knees to Gary and moved against his side. She wanted to hug him face to face, but there was something in her way and Dani couldn't help looking at it. "Oh baby, I don't know what I'm going to do with you and this fixation you have with me!" Dani said as they hugged and she watched his cock growing hard again. "Baby, you know that I can't do any of the things you want me to, but if I could...you know I would," she purred to him, but her eyes never once, left her son's cock and Dani's pussy started tingling.

He returned mom's loving hug and Gary could feel her heart pounding in her chest. "We can mom. We'll start slow and work up to it. We'll play a new sex game every night and just go slow." Gary said, as his hand moved up mom's side and over her breast. "Just think about it and how much fun we'll have. Are you having fun now?" Gary asked and mom nodded yes. "We could do anything we wanted and nobody will ever know," he added with a soft voice and saw that mom was out of wine. "Would you like more wine?" Gary asked and felt her nod again.

She listened to her baby boy, enjoying his hand on her breast and Dani was getting weaker with each of his works. She wanted Gary just as bad, but they were blood and he came from her body. "I need some more wine and um...maybe we'll think of a crazy 'new' game and play more," she whispered with love and lifted her head. "Help your mom up and give me a good hug." Dani smiled as they looked into each others' eyes. He pulled her up and Gary leaned towards her mouth, but he stopped and she could feel his hard, pulsing cock on her stomach and Dani moaned.

He looked into her eyes and Gary wanted to kiss her. He leaned forward and Gary heard mom suck in a breath of air, but he stopped and he wanted mom, to kiss him. His hands caressed the bare flesh of her back and were slowly moving down her soft skin, towards her ass and he knew she loved it touched. Gary caressed and gently rubbed mom, pulling her into his cock and she started moving from side to side, rubbing him on her bare stomach and she moaned louder.

Gary was slowly seducing her and Dani couldn't stop him. His cock felt so good on her stomach and when he started caressing her ass, Dani had to do something for her baby and she rocked side to side. His stiff cock rubbed her belly, Gary's pre-cum dripped all over her and Dani was dying to hold him in her hands. "Oh my...I think you...um...should go...get my wine now," she whispered, as his fingers slid into her jeans and Dani knew they had to go, but there were her last line of defense.

"Will you 'please' just think about this and try to relax more?" he asked and mom gave him a warm smile, as Gary gently rubbed and caressed her breast.

She smiled and knew if she relaxed anymore, she's pass out. "Baby, you know I can't do those things with you, but um...maybe we can figure this out and we can find a way to make you happy. Now, go get me a new bottle and um...we can get back to our game!" Dani said with a smile and she eased away from him, watching Gary's long cock pulsing and throbbing right in front of her.

"Can we play spin the bottle?" he asked with a laugh, noticing mom's eyes were on his cock and her nipples hard as rocks."Looks like someone is enjoying this!" Gary laughed, grabbed his shaft and shook his hard cock at mom.

She saw his hand around his shaft and when he shook his cock at her, Dani wanted to eat him alive and fuck him. "Go get my wine or nothing else!" she laughed as Gary grabbed his pants and he quickly pulled them up. She hated the fact that Gary had to dress, but maybe when he came back, he'd take them back off and let Dani see his cock again.

Dani watched as he left the room and she put her blouse on. "I need to go freshen up and change my undies for him! He's gotten me so fucking horny and I'm a mess!" she said with a lustful voice and went to her room, hoping she could think of a way to help Gary relieve his stress and not break any laws while doing it.

*.

Gary opened mom's wine and he hurried back up to his room, hoping this would be his lucky bottle and it would put her over the edge. He got to his door and crossed his fingers. "Here goes!" he said with a smile, opened the door and walked in. "Holy fuck!" Gary said when he saw mom laying on his bed and had changed into a sheer, yellow panty set and it was beautiful.

He looked to mom's breasts, it was as if nothing was covering them and her nipples were swollen twice their normal size. As he looked down, mom's sexy stomach came into view and the matching panties that were covering her hips. Gary eyes moved between her legs, mom's pussy filled them and he grew hard. She shaved the lower part, but the top had a tiny patch and it was shaped into a heart.

She laughed at Gary and saw that the front of his pants had another tent. "Hey big boy, hurry with my wine and um...I'll let you take those off again and I have an idea of a game that we can play!" Dani said, watching as he rushed to fill her glass and couldn't get his pants off fast enough. "One of us is sure in a hurry!" she giggled as he jumped on the bed, moved to her side and Gary slid his hand lightly over her lower stomach, just brushing the tops of her small panties and Dani couldn't help but moaning.

Gary filled mom's glass, ripped off his pants and he quickly moved beside her. He looked to her stomach and he grazed his fingers over mom's warm flesh and she moaned. "You look fucking hot, mom!" he moaned, leaning towards her open and panting mouth. Gary kissed the side, she moaned and turned away from him, but as she did, mom tugged his arm and pulled Gary completely against her body. His cock slid between her legs, he felt mom jerk, shove her ass back to him and she covered her face with his pillow. He pushed forward and knew what was happening. Mom was cuming on him. "Oh mom, yes, oh mom! That's it, yes, yes! Oh my god, mom, mom!" he yelled as her cum shot on him and Gary hugged her.

Dani saw him coming towards her, but she couldn't kiss him and she turned on her side. She grabbed him, pulled him with her and when Gary's cock slid between her legs, Dani needed to scream and explode. She grabbed his pillow covered her face and she relaxed alright. "Oh fuck, Gary stop...please...don't...move...baby, please!" she screamed into his pillow and a warm stream of juice shot from her pussy and splashed on her son. "Oh fuck, I'm cuming! Oh fuck, I'm cuming, I'm cuming, I'm cuming! Yes! Yes! Yes!" Dani screamed into the pillow, shoving her ass back to her son, wishing that she could help him and Dani had an idea.

Gary held mom tight and let her have fun. She jerked, squirmed all around and more juice squirted from, but her face stayed buried in his pillow and mom kept screaming. "Come baby, that's my girl! That's my good girl," he growled into her ear as they held each other and mom calmed down. After a few minutes, a warm set of hands wrapped around his hard shaft and starting pumping him. "Oh god, yes mom, yes mom!" he moaned as she pushed him on his back and mom sat on his thighs. "Oh mom, I love you! Oh mom, I love you so much!" he moaned as she leaned down and let a big drip of saliva drip from her mouth. Mom rubbed it around and she slowly pumped his long shaft.

She sat on him, looking at the happiness on her baby's face and this was it. Dani leaned over, spit on his cock and started jerking off her son. She stared into his eyes, hoping he understood the magnitude of what she was doing for him and the chance she was taking, but that all quickly left her mind and Dani pumped faster. "Oh Gary, my baby! Cum for me, cum for me now, baby!" Dani smiled, leaned over and let more saliva drip on his cock and she pumped faster.

He laid there watching and enjoying mom's hands around his long cock, pumping him and trying her best to help him cum. "Oh mom, yes, yes!" he moaned as she pumped and they kept staring into each others' eyes. "Go mom, pump that big cock! Pump your son's big, long cock! You're jerking off your son, mom...your son!" Gary said as he reached up and he started playing with her swollen nipples.

Dani heard him and it took every ounce of her strength to keep from fucking him. "Yes, I'm jerking off my...son!" she moaned and her heart pounded. "Yes, my beautiful, handsome son and I'm jerking him fucking off! I'm fucking him with my hands!" she moaned as he twisted and teased her aching nipples. His cock-shaft felt as if she was holding a hot piece of steel and Dani could feel the blood racing through him. She squeezed, pumped and loved his words.

He watched, moaned and mom's hands were like heaven around his cock. "Do you like jerking off your son, Dani? Huh?" he whispered, as he twisted and pulled mom's big, excited nipples and he loved the look on her face. "Tell me or um...I'll do nasty things to you, Dani!" he smiled, kept pulling her nipples and mom's hands pumped.

She smiled at his question, kept pumping him and noticed that Gary had three cameras on his head board and they were all pointing to her. "Oh god, yes, yes! Jerking off my son! Yeah, I like playing your cock, my son's cock! I love it, I love helping my son and his big, beautiful...cock!" she growled, as another drip came from her mouth and splashed on Gary's shaft. "I love helping my son and fucking him with my hands! I'm fucking you, Gary! I'm kinda fucking you...is this ok, baby? Is this good or does my baby need more from his mommy! Just tell mom, baby! Just tell mommy what her baby needs and I'll try to do it! Tell me, Gary! Tell your mother what you 'really' need from your mommy! Tell me, Gary! Tell you're...mommy," she moaned, as he hands pumped him and Dani loved seeing the pleasure that she was giving her son.

He heard mom and she was killing him. Her hands moved fast and he fought the urge to cum, but Gary wanted to hold back and enjoy this for as long as possible, before he came. "Yes mom, I love your hands and I love fucking them too, but I...want to...fuck you! I want to throw you down, get between your sexy legs, ram my cock up your cunt and I want to fuck you!" he growled at mom, twisted her nipples harder and he loved the shocked look on her pretty face.

"Oh Gary, oh my baby! Do you want to ram your cock up my pussy and fuck your mommy?"

"That's right mom, I want to throw you down, hold you and fuck you to death! Would you like that, Dani? Would you like to have your son hold you down and fuck you?" he growled again, reached up, grabbed mom's long hair and he pulled it hard. "Tell me, Dani, tell me right now!" he yelled, pulled mom's hair and Gary was so close to raping her, it wasn't funny and his cock jerked.

"Yes! I would love it! I would love to have my son in me...loving me and fucking my pussy!!"

"Oh my fucking god! Oh my god, mom, mom! I'm cuming for you! I'm cuming, mom! I'm cuming, mom!" he yelled, lifted his hips and when he did, his cock went into mom's open and very willing mouth. She looked in his eyes, smiled and mom drank every, single drop of his warm cum. It shot in her mouth, down her throat and Gary watched her face fill with joy. She kept sucking and her hands never once stopped, until he fell back and he pulled mom on top of him.

Dani felt him jerk and she knew. "Yeah baby, cum for me! Cum for mommy, cum for your mommy!" she growled, pumping him faster, leaned over to spit again, but Gary thrust his hips up as he started to cum and his hard cock rammed deep into her mouth. His first blast of cum took her by surprise and Dani's head began to spin. She lost control and started sucking her sons cock. Dani loved it and she sucked hard, enjoying the shocked and pleasured look on his face.

"That was amazing and beautiful, mom," he smiled, gently kissing her and he caressed her lower back. "I'm glad we did it and I can't wait to do more." Gary added and tried to kiss mom again, but she slid off him. "What's wrong, mom?" he asked and saw tears running from her eyes.

She wiped her eyes and was so ashamed of herself for what just happened. A mother was not supposed to jerk off and let her son cum in her mouth. "I shouldn't have...done...that," she sniffed and needed to get away from him. "You should be very proud of yourself too, Gary!" she said with a low growl and jumped from his bed. "I want any and all that you've videoed of me destroyed by morning, do you understand me and I'm not fucking around!" Dani growled again as she left his room and slammed his door shut.

Gary laid on his stunned by mom's words and was she kidding? There was no fucking way in hell he was getting rid of anything and now, he had more on her. "You are kidding!" he laughed, closed his eyes and dozed off to sleeping, thinking of his beautiful mom sucking his cock and cuming in her mouth.

*.

The next morning was beautiful and Gary woke with his normal hard-on. "Damn, what a wonderful night that was!" he smiled, got up and slipped on a pair of shorts, hoping that mom calmed down and realized how much fun she had last night. He went down stairs and found her sitting at the kitchen table and much to his disappointment, she still looked pissed. "Hey mom," he said to her, but she only glared at him and didn't say a word.

L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,031 Followers