The Video Camera

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,042 Followers

Dani knew Gary thought she was going to bring up the video tapes or what he tried, but she wasn't and she reached to hold his hands. "I really miss you and wish that we could go back to the way things were," she said, running her right hand over the side of his face and Dani was dying to kiss him, but she couldn't and it was killing her.

"Yeah, things were a lot better then, but..." Gary said and mom cut him off.

"They were wonderful, Gary and I'm sorry for what happened." Dani said and could feel tears forming in her eyes. "I was scared and didn't know what to do. We did something wonderful that first night, but it was also wrong and against the law. I needed time to let it sink in and think it through, but um...one of us had other plans," she said, giving him one of those motherly looks and Dani pinched Gary's cheek.

He laughed and held mom's hand. "I'm sorry and I shouldn't have bugged the phone, but I wanted you so bad and I was willing to do anything! I'm really sorry mom." Gary said, as she moved closer to him and rested her head on his shoulder.

She lifted her head and looked into his eyes. "I know baby and I'm sorry for being so hard on you. I shouldn't have teased you or dressed the way I did and I'm sorry." Dani whispered

"Don't be sorry for that, mom! I love looking at you and when you let me video you!"

Dani heard him and she had to confess. "I have to tell you something funny. I miss you trying to video my every move and looking at me," she said with a laugh and Dani could feel her face turning red.

Gary heard mom and he reached to tickle her side. "Awe, you miss me and my perverted ways, do you?" he asked, trying to tickle her more and mom fell into his arms. "I miss holding you most of all." Gary said as he looked into mom's eyes and Gary caressed the side of her face. "Want to go to see my new place and we can be alone," he said as a large group of kids passed by them.

Dani knew what was going to happen if she did and she nodded yes. "I'd love to and we can have a 'house-warming' party for you! Do you have anything to drink?" she asked, as he stood, pulled her up and into his arms.

"Yes, I have some good wine and a great view. It's perfect for seducing unsuspecting and lonely women!" he laughed and gave mom a slap on her tight jeans.

She jumped and rubbed her stinging ass, knowing Gary was going to complete his lifelong dream and get her in his bed. "You shouldn't slap your mothers' ass in public. What would people think?" Dani asked with a giggle, but she didn't care and hoped that Gary would do it more later, when they were alone and away from prying eyes.

"Who cares what anyone thinks! You've got one of the best asses I've ever seen and they'd just be jealous of me!" he laughed as they started walking back towards his car and Gary slid his left hand over her ass. "I'm glad you called me," he said with a smile and he gave her cheeks a loving squeeze.

She smiled and loved Gary's hand on her ass. Right or wrong, it felt good and Dani was ready to give herself to her son. They walked up to his car and Dani rested against it. "Gary, I want to tell you something and please don't stop me. I've done a lot of thinking about what happened and your feelings towards me. I know that most of it is my fault for dressing the way I did and letting you practically feel me up, but that's all in the past and um...I want you to know that...I loved it just as much as you did. I love when you're hard and we hug! My insides burn for you Gary and I'm sorry for not realizing it sooner than this." Dani paused for a second, took a breath and she lightly kissed him. "Gary, if you still want me...I'm yours," she whispered and Dani felt tears running down her face.

Gary listened to mom and smiled. "Mom, I'll always want you and I love you so much," he said, hugged her tighter and slapped her ass again. "I knew you liked it too!" he laughed and gave her a soft kiss on the lips.

"I couldn't just give in. I had to play hard to get and make you work for it." Dani replied with a smile, as they kissed and Gary played with her ass. "Let's get going! I need...my son to make love to me!" she whispered in his ear and reached down to give his cock a firm squeeze.

Gary pushed his hips to mom, as she squeezed and tugged his growing cock. "Oh mom, you'll never know how much this means to me and how much I love you," he moaned as mom's loving hand pulled him and she nibbled his lips.

She smiled and kept kissing her son's lips, knowing that they were only minutes away from committing a horrible sin and becoming lovers. "I think mommy knows and I'm going to make it up to my baby." Dani whispered, as she pulled away from him and slid into his car. "Hurry Gary...I need you!" she said with need and Gary quickly got in the car.

*.

Gary showed mom around his house, but saved the best room for last. "And, last but not least..." he said with a smile and pushed open the double doors to his bedroom. "My bedroom or um...our bedroom!" he added with a smile and mom slid in his arms.

She hugged Gary and moaned. "Mmmm, I like the sound of that!" Dani whispered into his ear; as she reached down to unzip his jeans. "Would you mind if I um...played with this?" she asked with a grin and Dani sank to her knees in from of her son. She gently eased out his growing cock and held it in her hands. "Oh my god, I'm missed being with you so much!" she said with need, opened her mouth and Dani licked up the underside of his big, beautiful cock, enjoying the taste of his flesh and salty precum.

Gary heard mom and when she unzipped him and got on her knees, he was ready to blow. "Oh mom, yes!" he moaned louder, as her warm tongue licked up his cock and she swirled it around the head. "Mom, yes, oh god!" he grunted as she licked and gently sucked the side of his shaft.

Dani heard him moaning and she felt good inside. Her baby was happy and it was all because of her. "That's mommy's baby, you sit on the bed and I'm going to make you feel sooo good and happy!" Dani said with a voice that she'd normally use on a baby, but today, Gary was her baby again and she needed to please him. "Mommy will make you feel sooo good!" she whispered with a smile, opened her mouth and she leaned to him.

Gary watched mom and when she looked at him, he knew what was coming and she sucked him into her warm mouth. "Oh mom, mom! Yes! Oh my god, mom!" he moaned as she took his head inside her mouth and it was as if, she was nursing the head of his cock and it felt so good.

She smiled, gently sucking her son's thick cock-head and Dani felt like a fool for waiting so long. He loved her and she loved him, Dani felt foolish for not acting sooner and ending their pain. She let him pop from her mouth; Dani pulled off her blouse and unclasp her tiny bra. "Look how hard my nipples are, baby," she said with a giggle, pinched them and she took him back into her warm, motherly mouth and sucked him harder than before.

Gary smiled at mom and he hoped this wasn't a dream. "You are so pretty and sexy!" he moaned as mom sucked and pumped his hard cock. "I love you, mom and I'm never letting you go back home!" he moaned as she kept sucking and playing with his cock.

She lifted from him and smiled. "Good, because I wasn't planning on leaving and I thought that you might enjoy a horny, older woman around your house!" Dani said with a laugh and returned to pleasing her son's cock. Dani was looking forward to doing every day and keeping Gary happy.

"Oh hell yes! I'd love you to stay here mom and you won't be sorry. I'm going to spoil you to death and if it's ok, I'm also going to be in you day and night!" he growled, pulled her up and Gary kissed her, but not as his mom, but as his lover and Gary started to unbutton her jeans. His hand slid in them as they kissed and he gently caressed over mom's wet panties.

She returned his kiss and Dani felt Gary easing his hand down the front of her jeans, over her pussy and he touched her. "Oh baby, yes, yes," she whimpered, as his fingers rubbed and caressed every inch of her. "Why did I wait so long, Gary? I should have given in to you before now!" Dani moaned as his fingers teased and tormented her aching clit. He rubbed it, gently pulled on it and Gary also, pinched it ever so lightly, making her hips thrust to his hand and Dani felt like she was going to explode. "Oh Gary, my baby, my baby," she moaned, enjoying his fingers and now, they started probing her and Dani pushed down her jeans. She spread her legs for him and Dani needed her son.

Gary's fingers touched all of her wet, beautiful pussy and when mom pushed down her jeans, he knew she was ready and he carefully slid between her legs. He reached down, rubbed the head of his cock into her wet slit and Gary lightly kissed mom. "I'll always love you mom and this will make things even better...now!" he moaned and pushed inside her body, enjoying her mature pussy squeezing and sucking his big cock. "Mom, oh god! Mom, mom I love you! Oh mom, I love you!" he cried out, as she held him in her arms and her pussy held his throbbing cock. Her insides were so warm and her muscles held him tight, as they kissed and Gary eased in more. "Oh shit, you are my...last...woman! Oh my god!" he moaned louder, as mom's pussy squeezed him harder and it was as if, it was sucking him off and Gary wasn't going to last much longer.

Dani held him in her arms, as her pussy squeezed and pulled his beautiful long cock. She could feel his need to cum, but Gary was going to wait, until she was ready and she was getting closer by the second. "Oh baby, yes, yes! I love you too! I love you too!" Dani moaned as they kissed and Gary slowly moved in and out of her pussy. "Yeah, yeah! Oh baby, my baby! Gary, yes, yes!" she moaned as his long and very hard cock slid in and out of her dripping pussy.

"Oh mom, I'm ready! I'm ready to...cum in you!"

"Oh fuck...go!" Dani cried as Gary started pumping her deeper and with more need. "Cum in me!" she grunted as he pounded her tiny pussy and Gary was now pushing all the way in her. "Cum in your...mom!" Dani moaned, as her fingernails sank into his back and her long legs wrapped around his thrusting hips. "Cum in your mom's pussy, baby and make me happy! Come on, baby! Mommy needs you to cum! Please baby, please!" she begged him with a soft, loving voice, as she held and kissed his face.

Gary moved faster, as mom held him and kissed all over his face. Her words made him push deep and he fought the urge to cum early. "Mom, you are sooo fucking hot and I'm ready! Can I cum in you?" he asked and wasn't sure if mom was on birth control or not. It was crazy enough to make it with his sexy mom, but having a baby wouldn't be and hard to explain.

"Yes, cum all you want, baby! Cum in mom! Cum in your mommy, Gary! Please!" Dani moaned as he pushed harder and Gary moved fast. "Please cum in me, Gary!" His cock was hammering her pussy so hard, Dani's head was spinning and she thought that she was about to faint. "Oh my god! Oh my god!" she yelled out when her pussy locked around Gary and Dani exploded around him. Her pussy squeezed so hard, he couldn't move and Dani giggled. "Gary, yes! Yes! Oh god, do...you...feel how...tight I'm...holding you?" Dani moaned as warm rushed of blood poured through her body and her pussy continued to milk Gary. They held each other and her eyes were looking into his.

He smiled as mom's orgasm hit and his cock felt like it was being sucked, but it was her pussy muscles and they were beautiful. "Oh mom, you are awesome! Why did dad fuck around on you? He was sooo fucking dumb!" Gary said as his cock jumped and it started to unload into mom's belly. He came so hard and so fast; it felt as if fire was shooting from his cock and into mom's body.

Gary's cum hit the back of her pussy and Dani jumped. It was so hot and so thick, she was glad her tubes were tied and Dani couldn't get pregnant. "Yeah, oh baby! Cum in me, baby! Cum in your mom and be my...lover!" Dani moaned cried, as he fucked her with long and full thrusts. Gary's cock felt as if a hot baseball bat was fucking her and Dani wanted more. "Fuck that pussy! Fuck mommy's dirty, dirty pussy! Yeah, yeah, yeah!" she cried as Gary used her and he used her hard. "Go baby; fuck that nasty mommy...pussy! Fuck it, fuck it, fuck it!" Dani squealed, as another orgasm flooded her body. "Oh god, I'm cuming again! You made me...cum again!" she grunted as he pushed all the way in her and squirted one last shot of cum. His pace slowed and her slender hips rocked with his. She kissed Gary and held him close. "Gary, I'm sorry I didn't come to my senses sooner and realize that I loved you before now. But, I do plan on making it up to you!" Dani smiled and kissed him again.

He kissed her and smiled. "I know you will mom." Gary whispered and kissed her more, knowing this was the start of a wonderful new life with mom and they were going to be so happy.

PLEASE REMEMBER TO VOTE!

L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,042 Followers