The Video Project Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mollycactus
mollycactus
2,255 Followers

Anna felt the warm wetness of his release into her depths, and moaned, "I feel it! I feel you filling my ass! Yes! Yes! Give me all your sticky treasure there! My ass loves the sensation of your gift!" Everyone in the room looked pleased by her utterances, and two of the men had to subtly adjust their trousers to give room to their own stiffening cocks.

This scene ended with the sultan pulling his cock free from Anna's ass, and the camera zooming in on her dilated hole. Within seconds, white, gooey semen began leaking from her ass, drizzling down her shaved labia, and then dripping off her. Anna's anal ring inverted and everted either from her breathing, or from rippling muscular contractions, still coursing through her tissues. Each eversion disgorged another huge glob of semen. It was clear that her back passage was well filled with the seed of the sultan. Fade to black, hearing Anna still panting with passion.

They had a brief respite as Anna stripped off the sweaty harem garments. There was a small bathroom, which Anna gratefully used, pissing, douching, and using an enema to cleanse herself. This was not video recorded. Craig furnished fluffy towels to help her dry off and prepare herself for the next scene.

While she was still naked, Craig handed her an orange jumpsuit, like jail prisoners wear. She stepped into it, and zipped the front closed from her crotch to her collarbones. To complete the illusion, Gary walked up, dressed as a policeman, and used handcuffs to attach her wrists together in front of her. Craig removed a partition, and Anna and Gary walked into the next scene.

Awaiting them was a very slender, almost skinny gray-haired elderly man, dressed as the chief of police. Nearby him was a facade of bars, resembling the front of a jail cell. Gary led Anna up to him, saying, "We know you're retiring, Chief. Since its your last day, we thought we'd give you a little present. This cute little thing has had her mug shots, but she needs to be processed. She's all yours. We hope you enjoy yourself." He handed Anna over to him and walked out of the shot. Vince and Jeffery were busy recording the event from two different angles.

"Well, little lady, what did you get nabbed doing?" the Chief asked her.

Anna thought fast, since she'd not been given a script. "What would it likely be?" she pondered. Finally she answered, "Shoplifting. It's like a compulsion with me."

"I see," the Chief responded. "And do you have any weapons or contraband concealed on your person?"

"No. I don't. They took all my clothing, and gave me this jumpsuit. That's it," she countered, with a small amount of anger at such a question.

There was a heavy set iron ring in the wall at about waist height near them both. The Chief took out another pair of handcuffs, snapped one cuff on Anna's right wrist, and the other onto the wall ring.

"What... what are you doing?" Anna asked, indignantly.

"You see, little lady, you just showed me you can't be trusted. You lied to me. So that means I can't believe anything you're telling me, and I'll have to check for myself," he said, sternly. He took hold of the zipper on her jumpsuit and dragged it all the way down to her crotch, exposing the front of her body.

While Anna was sputtering in shock, the Chief efficiently removed the handcuffs that bound her wrists together, and yanked the jumpsuit down from her left shoulder and off her left arm. Anna's shock was increased, since her left tit was now hanging free. Before she could react, though, the Chief used the cuffs now in his hand to cuff her left wrist to the wall ring.

It was clear that the Chief was proficient in the use of handcuffs from years of practice. Swiftly he uncuffed Anna's right wrist, yanked down that part of her jumpsuit, and again cuffed her right wrist back to the ring. Now a wide-eyed, incredulous Anna found herself naked from the waist up, with each of her wrists cuffed to the iron ring.

Feeling very vulnerable like this, she tried to gather her wits, asking, "Why did you say I lied to you?" She stepped toward the wall, bending her elbows, so she could press her arms against her breasts, protectively.

"I asked you why you were brought in, and you told me it was for shoplifting. That's a lie. You were arrested for prostitution, and you know it," he stated.

Anna blushed and hung her head in shame, caught in the lie.

"You'd be amazed at how ingenious women can be, smuggling things into their cells," the Chief pontificated. "Some even conceal things in fake breasts, covering their own real ones. But we got wise to this." Saying this, he hooked his arm around Anna's waist and dragged her back away from the wall until the handcuffs stretched her arms forward. Her torso was now bent forward, with her tits dangling underneath.

The Chief began pawing her breasts, supposedly checking to see if they were real. His hands sank in and kneaded her flesh. Anna tried to jerk out of his grip on her waist, but, slender as he was, he was strong. After virtually mauling the tissues of both breasts, he turned his attention to her areolae and nipples. As he was pinching and rolling those most sensitive areas, one camera zoomed in on the action of his fingers, showing Anna's nipples swelling in reaction to his actions. The other camera focused on her face, showing her embarrassed wincing.

When the Chief finally let go of her tits, Anna spat, "Satisfied, Kojak? They're real tits, OK?"

"Don't take that attitude with me, little lady. I'm just doing my job. And we've only just started. Next comes the body cavity search," he said with a grin.

Anna was starting to gasp out, "The wha...?" when the Chief grabbed the bunched up jumpsuit material at her waist, and pulled it down past her knees. Anna shrieked as her ass was uncovered, and shuffled awkwardly forward toward the wall – awkwardly, because her motion dropped the jumpsuit material to tangle at her ankles.

The Chief patted Anna's naked butt, saying, "Now don't you go nowhere, little lady. I need to get a couple of things." He was gone but a moment, returning with a latex glove and lubricant. As he snapped on the glove, he said, "Now this is going to get done, whether you cooperate or not. If you decide not to cooperate, I'll call a couple of my men in here, and they'll hold you while I do this. So, what's it gonna be?"

Anna swallowed nervously several times, considering. She licked her lips, and whispered, head down, "I'll cooperate."

"Good. Then shuffle your ass back here so you bend way over," he instructed her. Again the jumpsuit at her ankles made the movement difficult. The Chief reached down and grabbed the orange material. "Step out of this, before you trip and hurt yourself." Anna lifted each foot in turn as the Chief pulled the jumpsuit all the way free and tossed it aside. "Now, stay bent way over, and spread your legs," he told the now naked woman, as he rolled up his sleeve.

As Anna complied, the Chief smeared his gloved hand with lube. He used his bare hand to open her labia, and started poking two gloved fingers into her vaginal tunnel, probing. Anna bit her lip, and her flush of embarrassment darkened. He added a third finger, thrusting in and out several times. Then he formed the fingers and thumb of his slender hand into a wedge, and pressed it inward, stretching her vaginal opening. Anna's eyes flew wide open as she grunted in reaction.

He pressed in harder, his knuckles now at the opening. Anna groaned, trying to decide whether to clamp her thighs together protectively, or surrender to the inevitable. Her thighs were trembling. The Chief brought his bare hand up between her spread thighs and cupped her mound and the front of her sex, for leverage. This pressed the heel of his hand against Anna's clit. Her thigh muscles quivered like she was standing on the floor during an earthquake.

He pressed his hands toward each other, and his slender, gloved hand slipped past Anna's vaginal ring, knuckle by knuckle. Anna threw her head back, sucking air, as her cunt signaled her brain what had just happened. His hand was inside her! Vince zoomed the camera tight on Anna's face catching her display of emotions – pain, wonder, humiliation, and arousal.

"Now you know I've got to explore everywhere inside here, little lady," the Chief practically crooned, thrilled to have her cunt accepting and gripping his hand like this. He started slowly moving his hand forward and back as Jeffery focused his camera on the Chief's arm and wrist. A viewer could tell the Chief was moving his fingers around inside Anna's pussy, because the movement of the tendons in his forearm was evident. His other hand was still cupping her sex, pressing on her engorged clit.

Anna's quivering thighs and buttocks made her pelvis shake, and that shaking vibrated her clit against the Chief's palm. She was biting her lip, eyes closed, focused on those strangely erotic sensations. The Chief's fingers must've hit a very sensitive area deep inside her – perhaps her cervix – causing Anna to cry out, "Your gonna make me cum!"

"You'd like that, wouldn't you, whore?" the Chief stated rhetorically. "Well maybe it'll make the next part of the search easier if you do." With that he formed his hand inside her cunt into a fist and began fist fucking her hard, as his bare hand rubbed her mound and clit.

In what seemed like moments later, Anna screamed, "Ohhhh! Fuuuuck!" and began dancing on the Chief's hands, her handcuffs jangling against the metal ring as she started cumming. She bucked and shook and howled, letting the orgasm take complete control of her body. Vince had switched to a side view, capturing the violent shaking of Anna's torso, which made her dangling tits wobble and clash most enchantingly. Jeffery was focused on the fluids seeping out of Anna's cunt onto the Chief's wrist.

As Anna's shaking turned into the shivering of orgasmic aftershocks, the Chief eased his hand out of her cunt, and smeared a fresh supply of lube onto his glove. He wrapped his left arm completely around her hips, bringing that bare hand up to grab Anna's right butt cheek, and pulling it sideways, exposing and slightly stretching open her ass hole. He smeared the lube on that hole, formed his fingers into the wedge again, and twisted and screwed that wedge inward.

Anna was so lost in her orgasm that she didn't protest until his knuckles started stretching her anal ring wide open. "Oh my god!" she babbled. "What are you doing! No!" When the Chief didn't respond, and just pressed harder, Anna acted instinctively. She tried using her anal muscles to expel his hand, just like she would if she was trying to poop, bearing down. Shockingly, that action actually relaxed her anal ring, and the Chief's hand slid inward as far as his wrist.

"Aaaaiiieee!" Anna cried out. "You're killing me!"

The Chief knew he was not. He wasn't even doing any damage. Her rectum easily accepted his hand, and she'd understand that, once she got over her initial fright. He moved his hand around, actually checking for the presence of contraband, and finding none. Since Anna had stopped shouting, and was hanging from the handcuffs, panting, he asked her, "Still feeling like I'm killing you?"

She moaned in answer, "No. I guess not. I've never felt anything like this before, and I was scared."

The Chief formed the hand inside her ass into a fist, just for fun, and started fist fucking that hole, too. "And how does this feel, slutty lady?"

Anna groaned. "It feels like I have to take the biggest dump I've ever had. It's really a weird feeling. But that's not too bad, now." She sighed. She sighed even louder as the Chief eased his hand back out of her ass, and stripped off his glove, discarding it.

Anna stayed bent over, catching her breath. When the Chief let go of her waist, she inched forward enough to get her cuffed hands up to grip the iron ring, taking pressure off her wrists. The ass fisting had not canceled out the blissful sensations of her orgasm, so she panted and sweated as her body shivered from the tingles still emanating from her clit and cunt. She was only vaguely aware of the rustle of clothing behind her.

The Chief had unbuckled his trousers, and pushed them and his underpants down to his ankles. Placing one hand on Anna's back to hold her steady, his other hand guided his stiff cock into the slit between her labia, helping the head of the cock find the opening to her pussy. She was still so sopping wet that his cock slid into her tunnel like it was being pressed into warm, melting butter. In an instant, his balls touched her body as his cock was fully engulfed by her cunt.

"Oh! Mmmm. What are you doing now?" Anna asked, eyes closed. But her tone of voice was almost a purr.

The Chief replied, "The way I see it, I made you cum. So it's only fair if you return the favor, whore." He was already fucking her, his hands gripping her hips. His tone of voice was pleasant, because he could tell that Anna was not only compliant, she was actually pushing on the wall ring, so she could fuck him back. He wasn't pumping fast yet. He was enjoying the feel of her cunt, gripping his dick.

Anna was enjoying it, too. Still aroused by her earlier orgasm, she greedily wanted to see if she could have another one, this time with the Chief. He hadn't really abused her, and she actually wanted to pleasure him now. So she moaned sounds of encouragement. After a bit of time, as she felt him speeding up his strokes, intensifying his friction, approaching his orgasm, she pleaded, "Please finger my ass now! Keep fucking me, but please stick your finger up my ass! Please! I'm close! I'm very close!"

Her words, her enthusiasm, tripped a mental switch inside the Chief. He drilled his finger into her still slippery ass hole, and toyed with that hole, while ramming his dick in and out of her cunt in a frenzied rhythm.

Anna screamed, "Yes!" and began a long wail as her body began convulsing in release. The Chief couldn't hold back with her cunt massaging his dick like it was. His cock spurted, and spurted, and spurted, unloading a goodly amount of hot semen that flooded her vagina. They were locked together in joyous release, the Chief occasionally giving his hips a slight forward thrust, as if trying to force even more semen up from his balls, and packing it against what he'd already deposited.

Finally, his dick went limp, and slipped out of her cunt, as a bit of trapped air escaped in a wet sounding pussy fart. He pulled up his pants and underpants, and reached into his pocket. Pulling his hand back out, he stated with a smile, "As a whore, I know you expect to get paid for sex." He rolled a dollar bill into a tube, and inserted it halfway into her still dilated ass hole. "There you go, payment in full." He laughed and stepped away. Vince's camera panned from Anna's face, displaying a satisfied smile, to a side view. This showed her hands gripping the iron ring, her wrists still handcuffed to it, supporting her sweating body, torso still bent parallel to the floor. The panning continued to a final view – Anna's splayed labia, dripping with the Chief's cum, and a dollar bill poking out of her ass. Fade to black.

The cameras off, Craig came up and removed the cuffs from her wrists, massaging them to remove any red marks. Mike supported Anna's torso, while Vince gallantly cleaned Anna's cunt with wet wipes. He also plucked the dollar bill from her ass and ceremoniously presented it to her, saying, "I believe this is yours."

Anna giggled, then laughed, batting playfully at him with the rolled up bill. She was in great spirits, and knew three out of the four scenes were done, and she'd enjoyed them all. She could hardly wait to see what the fourth scenario entailed. There wasn't much of a delay.

Craig handed her a nurse costume. A sexy nurse costume. An obscene nurse costume, truth be told. It had a perky little white hat with a red heart containing a white cross that she pinned into her hair. She pulled on the white netted stockings that encased her legs from toes to mid thigh. She stepped into the white shoes with thankfully low heels – she'd hate to trip while being recorded. Bra and panties were absent, of course. There was only one more piece to the outfit – a white material with accents of red piping.

The top of this piece sort of looked like a shirt or blouse. It had shoulders and sleeves that almost reached Anna's elbows when she slid her arms into them. The front came together in a deep V-neck that had fake lapels to either side. As Anna brought the lower part of the material around to her front, she found a zipper that closed it from the lower hem up to the V-neck. Dangling from the lower hem were 4 red garters which she used to anchor the top edges of her stockings.

As if that were not obscene enough, the sides of the torso region were completely open, from the undercurve of Anna's breasts to her hip bones. From the front and back, the material took on the shape of an hourglass, with exposed flesh on either side of the pinched center section. The lower edge of the nurse outfit barely covered Anna's shaved pussy. She looked at herself in a nearby monitor, and was thrilled with her appearance. She made a mental note to ask Craig to give her the outfit, when they were done shooting.

"Ready?" Craig asked her.

Impishly, Anna reached up under the lower edge of the nurse outfit, and ran her finger along her labial slit. Bringing that finger out and displaying her juices glistening on it, she asked, "What do you think?" in a sexy, seductive voice. Vince caught this on camera, and barely suppressed a groan of lust.

Craig actually blushed as he moved the final partition. As before two of the guys were already strategically placed in the final section, cameras ready and recording. Anna sashayed over to the bed upon which an elderly bearded man reclined with his eyes closed. Lifting a chart from the end of the bed, she looked at it, while asking, "Good afternoon, sir. And how are we feeling today?" She was actually reading what was printed in fine print on the chart, eyes dilating as she learned her role in this scenario.

The bearded man opened his eyes. "Oh, there you are, nurse. It's about time. I hope you can help me. I'm very uncomfortable," the man whimpered.

"Oh dear, I'm so sorry to hear that," she said, solicitously. "What seems to be the problem?"

He beckoned her closer with a finger, and whispered, "I can't pee."

Anna nodded, stating, "I understand, and yes, that can be quite uncomfortable, having trouble with urination. But I need to ask a very personal question. When was the last time you ejaculated, sir?"

"The last time I... You need to know that?" the man asked, incredulous, face reddening.

"Yes. Honestly I do. You see the chart says your prostate gland is enlarged, and that presses on the tube you pee with. The prostate empties itself of fluids when a man ejaculates, adding things to his semen. So, a good ejaculation might relieve that pressure and allow you to urinate," she explained.

The man appeared to be following her logic. "Does that mean you want me to... to... how can I put this? That you want me to manipulate myself to orgasm?"

"Well, you can jack off if you wish, sir. But I'm more than willing to help. After all, it's my job," Anna said, improvising.

The man's eyes were bulging with disbelief. "You mean you'd... you'd... touch me... down there?" he sputtered.

Without commenting, figuring that actions speak louder than words, Anna slowly pulled the covers down off the reclining man. She wasn't too surprised that he was fully naked, and she was glad she wouldn't have to struggle with a hospital gown. She also wasn't surprised that his penis was fully erect, because she'd seen the 'tent' of his covers being poked up over his groin as they'd talked.

mollycactus
mollycactus
2,255 Followers