The Video Project Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She reached out and grasped his hot erection, telling him, "Now, I'm not going to tell you to relax. We need you excited, not relaxed. Understand? Here. Put your hand here." As she said this, she took his hand nearest her and brought it up under the bottom of her nurse outfit, guiding it to her wet pussy. "You play with that, while I play with this. OK?" She started pumping his cock.

The bearded man didn't answer. He just got a blissful smile on his face as his fingers sank into her honey pot, and started stirring the nectar within. As Anna pumped his dick, and began using her other hand to fondle and tickle and tease his balls, the man used his other hand to unhook her nearest garter and push her lower hem a little higher. Anna responded by turning her pelvis to give him a better view of the pussy he was fingering.

As the man started gasping louder, and bouncing on the bed a little, Anna chuckled softly, "Looks like you're about ready to blow. So I better start blowing." She knelt on the bed to lower her mouth over the head of his cock and started sucking it. The change in angle of her body allowed the man to shove two fingers into her bubbling cunt, reaming her with them, enthusiastically.

Suddenly, the man's hand stopped moving, with his fingers deep in her pussy, and his thumb clamping her clit firmly toward them. "I'm about to cum, nurse," the man warned. When Anna kept pumping him, and didn't remove her mouth from his cock, he called out louder, "I'm gonna cum! Watch out!" But Anna didn't stop, she sucked and pumped and then started swallowing as the man spewed his load of semen – maybe weeks of it – down her throat. She didn't stop, until he did.

When he'd finished ejaculating, she slid her pursed lips up off his cock, not spilling a drop, and beamed a smile at him. "I think we drained that nasty old prostate pretty well, didn't we?"

The man was speechless, stunned by the intensity and length of that orgasm. He just nodded, his beard striking his chest.

Anna laughed merrily. "And I think you can pull your fingers out of my pussy now, sir."

The man looked like a kid with his hand caught in the cookie jar, blushing furiously, as he carefully removed his fingers. Anna caught his hand and brought one of those fingers to her mouth, and quickly sucked it clean. When she'd finished, she kindly said, "You can lick the other finger if you want. Or you can wipe it on the sheets."

Looking somewhat shy, the man stuck the gooey finger into his mouth and hollowed his cheeks as he sucked at it. His eyes signaled that he couldn't believe this was happening.

"Now we need to see if you can urinate. I'm sorry that we're out of bedpans, but I see we have a plastic kiddie pool over there on the floor. That should give you a good target. Come on. Let me help you up," Anna cooed. She helped the naked man to his feet, and over to the pool.

"See, your dick is no longer stiff, now that you've ejaculated. That should make it easier to pee, also." Seeing the man's knees wobbling, since the aftershocks of his orgasm were still rippling through him, she added, "You seem a little unsteady on your feet. Let me help you." She knelt next to him, pressed her cheek against his near hip and pressed her hand against his far hip, steadying him on his feet. Her free hand went to his penis, pointing it to the center of the pool. She waited.

As she expected, given what the chart had told her, nothing happened.

After a while, he seemed stronger on his feet, so she stood up, and faced him. "Still can't pee?" she asked. In response to his slow nod, she murmured, "There must be a psychological component to this. Is there?

Again the man silently nodded.

"What can it be? You need to release that urine, so what's stopping you? What do you need?"

The man looked quite abashed, turning crimson with shame and embarrassment, but he couldn't bring himself to voice what he wanted. What he needed.

Suddenly Anna's face registered shocked comprehension. "Oh my!" she whispered. "I bet you want to pee on me, don't you?" (The chart had explained this to be the true scenario.)

The man looked like he wanted to hide, fearing she'd lash out at him.

But Anna's mannerism became sultry, almost seductive. She grinned impishly, stating, "I bet you want to piss on my tits, or maybe my clit, don't you?" Her voice got husky as she said, "Maybe you want to piss on me as I finger myself?"

The man's eyes lit up and he licked his lips. His hand went to his cock.

That was enough of a confirmation for Anna. She stepped out of her shoes, undid her other three garters and rolled her netted stockings down and off. Squarely facing the bearded man, her hand went to the zipper at the base of her V-neck and traveled downward. The front of her nurse's uniform opened as the zipper parted its center line. Fully unzipped, the garment slid off Anna's shoulders with a gentle shrug and she stepped naked into the center of the large pool.

She lifted her tits almost in offering, catching his eye. Then she knelt down on the plastic, her thighs wide apart, fluffing out her labia, telling him, "I'll lean back so you can hit my tits, belly or cunt. Try not to get any in my hair though, OK?"

The man wet his lips nervously, and finally spoke, "OK," he gasped. His eyebrows rose as he watched Anna start fingering her pussy, leaning back so far that he had a great view of her labia being pushed inward and outward with the movements of her fingers. Maybe he was afraid she'd come to her senses. She'd tell him she changed her mind or something. He hurriedly stepped into the pool, to be closer to her, and pointed his dick at her chest.

Anna was smiling as she saw the yellow stream of piss arc from his cock. The hot liquid accurately hit her right tit, before he pushed his penis sideways, painting a line of piss across to her left breast. The runoff was coursing down her torso and across her belly. She fingered herself faster as he pointed his cock downward until the stream accurately buffeted her clit with its pulsating heat. It felt nasty. It felt erotic. It felt exciting. Anna wondered why she'd never tried this before – why she'd waited so long.

She was close to orgasm when the flow of piss stopped. The man's final squirt or two dropped well short of her body. Anna moaned in frustration, still fingering, trying to get off. Her moan of frustration activated the bearded man. He placed himself on his belly, disregarding the fact that he was now belly down in his own piss, and brought his face toward Anna's cunt.

Understanding his intentions, she pulled out her fingers, braced herself back on both hands now and cried out, "Yes! Do me! Please! Do me!" The cameramen were so struck by the raw sensuality in Anna's voice that they almost dropped their cameras! The bearded man buried his face in her cunt and started licking and sucking with gusto, apparently undeterred by those surfaces having been drenched in urine. He got his reward, though. Anna reacted to his drilling tongue, sucking lips and the gentle whispers of his soft beard hairs on her sensitive tissues by arching her back until her ponytail almost touched the floor of the pool. And... cumming.

The sight was awesome. The dark haired woman bent back so much that the nipples crowning her tits pointed straight up at the ceiling as the cords in her neck stood out from her screams of release. Accompanied by the head bobbing of the man at her cunt, with the slobbering, obscene sounds of his lips sucking up her cum and cleaning her privates. Craig decided that was a perfect ending, and signaled the cameramen to stop.

Anna was given time for a quick shower, and then donned the clothes she'd worn to the shoot. Everyone, including the four elderly men, gathered for a wrap up party. Drinks and wonderful food were served, and each of the four men were effusive in their compliments to Anna and stated their complete satisfaction with her performance. They begged Craig to let them know the minute the final footage was ready to be shown online. They shared that they planned to brag to their friends about their participation, and demand that they all watch. Each one gave Anna a hug and kissed her thoroughly before they departed. She returned the kisses with enthusiasm, honestly sharing that she'd enjoyed every minute of it.

Once the editing of the raw footage was done, Craig showed Anna the results. She loved it. But she was surprised when, after the final fade to black at scenario number four, the screen brightened once again. Craig had spliced in the ending from the first video project. There was Anna, pointing right at the camera, licking cum off her lips stating, "Maybe YOU can join me in my next production!"

He grinned at her, saying, "Hey it worked once! It's worth another try!" Anna smacked his thigh, playfully, in response.