The Video Project

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mike is holding what is called a steady-cam. With it, he can move to new locations and angles without shaking the picture. We use these handheld cameras to get a better look at where the action is taking place. They're also better at capturing your expressions and sounds. They can also be held by people taking part in the scene, giving what's called a point of view shot."

Anna was putting her dress back on during this explanation. "OK, I think I understand. Where should I stand?"

"Over next to this mat, Anna," Craig directed. "Please smile as often as you can, to show you're enjoying what you're doing. Be as vocal as seems natural. If you want us to stop anything that we're doing, just say 'STOP!' nice and loud. Don't worry about it interrupting the flow of the action - we can edit that out. If you can't talk because your mouth is full - we know that it will be full some of the time during oral sex - just make a fist and shake it back and forth fast to get our attention. Is that clear?"

Anna felt her tummy fluttering with nervousness now, as she stood in this semicircle of naked men, under these lights, and with cameras pointing at her. "Yes, that's clear. I must admit I'm a bit nervous with all these cameras pointing at me, though."

Jeffery spoke up, "Just try to ignore them, Anna. We will, because our attention is now on the beautiful woman in front of us - you. Nothing else matters." Anna felt somewhat reassured by his blatant flattery.

As the cameras were switched on, Anna had an inspiration. Looking directly at one of the cameras, she flashed a smile and stated, "I have always fantasized about being the center of attention at a gang-bang. And I think I've now found just the group of men to help me make my fantasy a reality." Turning to address the men, she added, "In my heart, I'm a fuck-toy slut. I want to be treated like one to really make this dream come true. OK?"

Out of the corner of her eye, she caught Craig making a circle with his thumb and index finger, indicating his approval at her method of expressing her willingness. Turning her back to that same camera, and lifting the cascade of her black hair up high enough to expose her neck, she asked over her shoulder, "Would some of you help me out of this dress?" In her mind's eye, she could see the website's clientele watching and wishing they could be the ones helping her. She was already getting the concept of how to play to the camera, and engage the viewer, Craig noted with satisfaction.

Three of the men moved forward, one to work her dress zipper, the other two standing to either side to pull the dress down off her shoulders. One camera had an unobstructed view of Anna's back as her dress slipped downward, displaying her butt. Another camera was positioned to show her lush figure from the front as at first her breasts were uncovered, and then her pussy.

Anna stepped free of her dress, and knelt down, signaling Craig to bring his cock to her mouth, as if she were in charge - a nice touch. He stepped into position, as Mike moved in with a steady-cam to capture the sight of Craig's dick disappearing into Anna's lips. Her hand began exploring the hairless texture of his ball sack, much to his delight.

Sucking, Anna swiveled her eyes to one side and reached out to grasp Gary's huge penis. Pumping it with that hand, her other hand left Craig's scrotum and caught hold of Jeffery's cock, and started pumping it, intermittently exploring his red tuft of pubic hair with sensitive fingers. Anna's eyes communicated her pleasure as she sucked and stroked, licking both Craig's and Jeffery's cocks as the two men brought them both near her mouth.

Vince moved behind her, and cupped her breasts in his hands. Lifting them on display to the eye of the camera, he moved his index fingers slowly back and forth over her nipples, urging them into full engorgement.

"I want your mouth now, bitch," Gary demanded. She did a shuffling turn on her knees to face him, and took the girth of his cock in both her hands. Cooing gently with awe, she pushed the shaft skin toward the base of the cock, slowly peeling back his foreskin, enjoying unwrapping its head. Stretching her mouth as wide open as possible, she managed to get its bulbous head and about the upper half of his shaft into her mouth. The tip hit the back of her throat, threatening to make her gag. Withdrawing it slightly, she sucked hard on it, tasting Gary's seeping fluids, drawing a groan from him. Gary made noises indicating he liked her act of cock worship.

It was her turn to groan when someone brought his hand between her thighs and slipped a finger or two into her wet slit. She lost track of camera positions, and which man was where as the fingers probed her depths, and someone's mouth claimed one of her nipples.

Still sucking hard on Gary's cock, and pumping its shaft near its base, she raised her hips up farther from her ankles and tilted her pelvis, giving better access to her cunt. The fingers were withdrawn, but someone's mouth covered her vaginal opening and began drawing her labia into warm wetness, where they were washed with a hot tongue.

"Get on all fours now," Craig ordered. "I want to bury my cock in that sweet cunt of yours."

Gary stepped back, allowing Anna to plant both her hands on the mat beneath her. Her dark hair cascaded forward off her shoulders to form a curtain around her face. "We can't have your pretty face hidden, slut," Mike commented. Giving her a hairband, he had her kneel back up so she could tuck her hair into a ponytail.

Hair tamed, she eagerly got back onto her hands and knees. She braced herself, and did not have long to wait. She felt hands grab her hips, and looked over her shoulder. Craig had an intent look on his face as he rubbed his cock up and down along her furrow, seeking entrance.

"Come on. Give it to me!" she called out. He obliged. His cock found the right spot and angle, sliding inward.

"This feels like I'm sinking my dick into warm honey!" Craig exclaimed.

Swiveling her head to face forward again, Anna arched her back and gave out a long blissful cry, "Yesssss!" Jeffery took advantage of her open mouth, sliding his penis in and out of her lips as his hands held her head near her ears. Anna made an adjustment to the tilt of her head, and Jeffery now found that he could mouth fuck her deeply. The red pubic hair that had fascinated Anna earlier now filled her field of view each time he plunged inward. His manly scent filled her nostrils. Thrilled, she inhaled it deeply.

She found she was having a difficult time concentrating, with each end of her body being skewered by these lusty men. Difficult, but wonderfully erotic. Her cunt was alive as Craig's cock rooted around in her depths. The taste of Jeffery's precum was briefly on her tongue with each of his strokes, but most of the time his fluids were being oozed into her throat. The men did not have the same rhythm, so Anna was buffeted back and forth between them, almost as if she was bucking her body forward and back voluntarily.

Mike called out, "Fuck that little slut good, guys! But save some for me!"

Anna's focus of concentration on the cocks was completely shattered when someone crawled beneath her torso to latch a greedy mouth onto one of her dangling nipples. The mouth sucked in not only her nipple, but claimed the entire areola, slapping it with a hot tongue. Her arousal intensified. She was trying to hold back her impending orgasm, perhaps to build it higher, or perhaps because she didn't want these guys to really learn what a horny piece of ass she was.

Someone smeared some sort of lubricant on her other tit and encircled its base with his large hand. He then slid that hand downward toward the mat beneath her, over and over in a milking action. Each time his fingers tugged her nipples downward before slipping off, sensations like electric shocks rippled from that breast right to her cunt! Unable to hold back any longer, Anna came unglued.

Jeffery noticed the change. He pulled his cock free from her mouth, and cried, "Oh fuck! I think she's cumming!" He moved aside so whoever was using a handheld camera could get a good shot of her face.

Anna gasped a deep breath of air, screwed her eyes shut, and then howled, "Don't stop! I'm... AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!" Her body began uncontrollably shaking as her orgasm hit her hard.

Craig grasped her ponytail to pull her head back, and kept fucking her, commenting loudly, "Her cunt is trying to suck my dick right off my crotch!" Having her hair pulled made Anna back even harder onto the thrusting dick, Craig's balls slapping wetly against her puffy cunt lips. Her enthusiastic bucking proved too much for him. His contorted face and inarticulate yell informed everyone that he was unloading his balls into her rippling pussy.

Anna's orgasm heightened as she felt Craig filling her. The mouth and the hand at her tits continued their sucking and milking movements until Anna's breathing slowed as her orgasmic waves gradually subsided.

"Let's get her cunt and mouth used to all our dicks, guys. Next!" Craig directed. He pulled out of Anna, and moved to lie down sideways under her face, his cock, gleaming with their mixed cums, right under her mouth. She immediately took his cock into her mouth, tasting a mixture of fluids - the more familiar taste of her own cum, mixed with the new taste of his. As she was sucking him clean, someone else planted his cock into her cunt, and started fucking her vigorously.

The other men did not want to cum too soon. They wanted this session of fucking this lovely, compliant woman to last as long as possible. Each one fucked her cunt for a while, then did as Craig had done, placing himself on his back with his dick under her greedy mouth, letting her suck him clean of her juices. Occasionally, one of them swatted her ass lightly, enough to surprised her with a light sting. This usually made her suck harder and also buck back onto the cock fucking her rapidly.

Anna was not paying attention to who was fucking her. Her pupils widened and she whimpered when Gary entered her, though. There was no mistaking whose cock could stretch her cunt like that! But he was careful not to drive himself too deep, and he fucked her slowly, giving her time to get used to his size. When he plopped down in front of her, she had to resort to licking the sides of his massive shaft, because she couldn't take enough of it into her mouth to clean it very well.

After all five of them had used her pussy while she knelt doggy style, they changed her position. Now they had her squat over one guy's hips while he was face up on the mat. She then spread her pussy lips wide open with her hand - a camera moving in for a closeup of this - and grabbed his cock with her other hand, guiding him into the warm, wet depths of her cunt. Two of the remaining men stood at each of her shoulders, and pulled her up until the impaling dick was almost slipping out of her.

Supporting her in that position by hooking a hand under her armpit, they each presented their swollen cocks to her face. She swiveled her head to one side, sucked a while, and then to the other, giving each cock her oral attentions. The guy underneath her, free of her weight, was able to raise and lower his hips rapidly, fucking her cunt from below. Anna felt like she was on some wonderful Sybian device, often gasping with pleasure around the cock stuffed into her mouth. Whoever was not using a handheld camera could play with her tits, or lightly finger her ass hole.

They all took turns having her like this. To everyone's delight, when Gary was fucking her, she found that her cunt had accommodated enough that it accepted most of his length! The feeling of fullness, coupled with the heady erotic triumph of her accomplishment, again sent Anna into a massive cunt-rippling orgasm. Her sucking cunt muscles were too much for Gary. His cock spewed a hot sticky load of cum into her vaginal depths.

His subsequent fucking motions forced some of his cum into her womb, because his cock was sealing her opening so thoroughly. But when she was raised up enough to pull the cock free of her cunt, its gaping opening disgorged a satisfying load of white semen. The camera caught this lewd sight brilliantly.

As his post-orgasmic cock lost its tumescence and drooped limply, Gary took over most of the camera work. Mike stood Anna up, put her arms around his neck, scooped his hands under her ass cheeks and lifted her seemingly effortlessly up off the mat. She instinctively wrapped her legs and thighs around his waist, and leaned against his powerful chest, listening to his heartbeat. He slid his dick easily into her pussy, still slippery with Gary's cum, and then fucked her hard and fast as she clung to him.

Vince said wistfully, "Wow! Wish I could do that! It looks great to have a naked woman clinging like that as she's being fucked!"

Still aroused from her orgasm with Gary, it did not take long for Anna to scream out something completely unintelligible as another climax ripped through her body. She arched back away from Mike's chest as she came, so he shifted his hands from her ass to her back to make certain she didn't fall off him. Her cunt clenched hard on his still thrusting dick, like she had wrapped a velvet glove around his shaft, pumping it hard. That, plus the look of ecstasy on her face as she clung to him triggered his own orgasm. His body glistening with the sweat of his efforts, he anointed her womb with a gush of his seed.

When Mike eventually pulled out of Anna's cunt, his cum emerged and streamed down her thighs as he lowered her gently to the mat once again. Craig commented, "What a gloriously gooey pussy she has now."

Anna blushed a fetching shade of pink as the camera moved in for a closeup of Mike's semen leaking from her still pulsating vaginal opening. But grinning, she said, "My pussy's glad it's being fed such a lovely diet today. It's ready for still more, please."

Craig was gratified that she was making her acceptance of what was happening so plain to the viewers. "Your pussy will certainly get more attention. I promise. But not quite yet."

Anna made a cute little pout at being temporarily denied. Her expression touched their hearts. This indeed was a remarkable woman. Her sensuality and eroticism were undeniable.

Acting as director, Craig told Vince, "It's time you fucked her pretty little ass hole, don't you think?"

"Hell, yes!" Vince agreed enthusiastically. "Come on, fuck toy. Let's get you into a good position," he demanded.

A sweet shiver of anticipation ran through Anna at hearing this. She was going to have her naughty place fucked, and it was going to happen while people were actually watching! The exhibitionist streak inside her was fully in command now. If she had focused on the fact that a lot more people than just these five men were probably going to see this, she would not have cared anyway.

Vince said, "I want your head and shoulders flat down on the mat, with your ass raised up nice and high." So saying, he used his hands to help her move into position. As she rested her elbows out to the sides, shoulder height, and pillowed her right cheek onto her hands beneath her face, she became aware that this was the same position they had used to administer her enemas. That thought made her cheeks heat with mild humiliation.

Anna felt something cool drizzle onto her ass crack.

"I'm going to use some Astroglide to lube this tight ass hole of hers," Vince explained, as the others watched intently. Of course, the cameras were not focused on their intent expressions. The cameras were focused on Anna - one on her ass, another on a lovely side view to show her submissive posture, and one on her face to catch all the nuances of her expressions.

Vince's fingers went to work with the lubricant. He smeared a generous amount all over the puckered flesh surrounding her opening - assisted by Mike, who held her ass cheeks wide apart while Gary moved the camera in for a closeup. One of his slippery fingers began poking carefully into the opening itself, as Anna jerked briefly and then sighed as the tip of his finger entered past her anal ring. She smiled as the sensitive tissues just inside the opening sent pleasurable signals to her brain.

Once her ass hole was dilating around Vince's single finger, he poured a bit more Astroglide right on her opening and added a second finger, working them slowly in and out. Anna relaxed more and more as her body became accustomed to having her nether tunnel opened like this. Vince spread his two fingers apart, giving a clear view of the depths between them as he poured more lubricant directly into Anna's rectum. "I think this lovely slut is ready for my cock now," Vince said with a huge grin. "I can't wait any longer to ream her with it," he added, as the camera moved to a closeup of distended veins on his pulsating cock.

Anna was not only ready, she was eager now. "Yes, baby. I want it," she whispered. "I want you to fuck my ass," she said, a little louder. "Please fuck me there. Please!" she pleaded. She could feel Vince placing the tip of his cock at her still partially dilated opening. "Yes! Do it!" she moaned.

Ever obliging, Vince entered her, his cock slowly disappearing from sight.

Moaning and wincing slightly, Anna nodded her acceptance as she felt his penetration of her ass.

When his pelvis touched her ass cheeks, Vince paused, letting Anna get accustomed to the sensations. "Her ass muscles are clenching and unclenching now, trying to decide whether or not they should push outward," he told the others. Finally, they relaxed, accepting the presence of his cock. "Good girl," he told Anna. "She's all receptive now. Now we can fuck," he grinned.

Fuck her, he did. Slowly at first. Anna's mouth formed an 'O' as she felt him start to move inside her. She sighed, "I picked the perfect guy for this. You can fuck me harder now." After a brief pause, she added, "Please."

Vince picked up speed. Soon his pelvis was slapping her ass cheeks with each fully-penetrating thrust. His hands gripped her hips tightly to hold her steady as he pounded. "Hell, she is tight," he commented. "I'll really have to loosen her up for the rest of you." After a few minutes, he nodded at one of them. "Pour some more lube on her hole, will you?" He pulled his cock almost all the way out, so the lube could pool around her anal ring.

His next thrust caused his cock to drive the pool down into her rectum, making her tunnel extra slippery, without losing any of its tight, sheath-like grip on his dick. "Oh shit! This is absolutely perfect!" Anna moaned a long, loud agreement - this felt better than any anal sex she had previously experienced. Maybe it was due to the dimensions of Vince's cock - maybe it was due to the careful preparation he had given her - maybe it was due to the sexual atmosphere produced as she was used by five men. Whatever it was, she loved it, and craved more. Vince's hammering into her accelerated. "I'm going to cum in your ass, bitch! Are you ready?"

Anna was breathing hard, nodding. "Yes! Yes! Give me your load! Fill my ass!" She wanted to thrash back against him, but his hands were holding her exactly where he wanted her.

With a loud groan, Vince cried out, "That's it! I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" He rammed his cock as deep as he could and stopped thrusting.

Anna did not have to be told this. As Vince's cock began spurting his seed into her bowels, she could feel the telltale twitching along its length as it pumped and pumped. The strange feeling of extra warmth spread inward as his semen followed the downward tilt of her torso.

When Vince's ejaculation ebbed, he withdrew his cock, treating everyone to a view of Anna's gaping ass hole with a streak of cum trailing from his cock tip into her opening. Anna's inner muscles were still rippling, causing inner tissues to appear and disappear at her ass entrance, like a wet, red, glistening flower trying to open its petals and bloom.