The Video Shoot Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tsquare19
Tsquare19
242 Followers

Kara had tears forming in she eyes as she listened to me rant. "I don't want that," she said meekly.

"Then you are going to have to accept that I am in love with you. Call it damaged if you want. Call it stubbornness on your end. Whatever you name it, if we are going to live together I'm not going to be able to hide how I feel."

She wiped her eyes and sat up in an effort to recompose herself. "I can see you have thought a lot about this."

"I have. I've thought about little else," I said.

"I've done some thinking too," she said, her voice evening out. "This would so much easier if you could find a way to back off. But it sounds like you have clearly made up your mind."

I nodded.

"I wasn't expecting you to be so... unshakeable. I have, however, given a lot of thought to the alternative, in case I couldn't change your mind, somehow. I don't think I am willing to live myself knowing that I drove my own brother away."

"What did you come up with?" I asked.

She had completely regathered herself in a matter of seconds. In an instant she was back to the unflappable Kara that I knew. "If you and I are going to find a way to live together then we need to set some ground rules."

"Like what?"

"For one, when you are around me, at least, you need to tone it down a bit. Just be cool. You don't need to be my man-servant trying to please me with every step I take."

"I'll do my best," I said, feeling glad she was willing to work out a compromise.

"We can work out other things as we go along but let's just start be being normal."

"What we do in front of the camera isn't exactly normal..."

"True, but we will just have to work with it, I guess. But you have to promise me one thing," she said.

"Anything."

"If this doesn't work, I'm not willing to lose you. You have to promise me you will get some help if we can't work this out ourselves."

I was pretty sure it wouldn't come to that and immediately agreed. "Deal."

"So this is it?" Kara asked. "We can act normal around each other? You're going to stop acting like a nutcase around me? And I'll try a little harder to open up to you?"

"Sounds good so far," I replied. I couldn't help but thinking that this all seemed too good to be true. Just a few words stating that we wouldn't act awkwardly wasn't going to instantly kill the awkwardness was it?

"Good," she said contentedly. "I'm horny."

In a flash we were both on my bed, naked, engaged in a lustful 69. I lay on my back while I lapped away for the first time at the heavenly taste of her pussy. Meanwhile, Kara practiced her deep throating skills on my cock from above. We both moaned into each other's sex as we began to fulfill two weeks worth of tense build up.

From below I nibbled her clit and took long probing licks with tongue. Her orgasm came quick and she let go of my cock as she groaned through her climax. I didn't stop my efforts and continued to suck her pussy as she came. Her wetness increased and I savored every drop I could collect in my mouth. No sooner than she had started to come down, another orgasm hit her, causing her to buck her hips wildly. I was forced to drop my mouth away from her as she rode out her second orgasm.

"I need you inside of me, now!" She panted in low voice that demanded my obedience as she raised off of me.

I was happy to comply and pushed her onto her back. Seconds later I sunk my cock into her, once again marveling at how lucky I was to be fucking her yet again. After a single push inside of her, I held still for a second for her to get used to me stretching her vaginal walls. Then I pulled back and began to pound into her at slow tempo but with forceful, powerful thrusts.

"Remember... oh, fuck..." She gasped as I hammered into her. "We are... mmm, fuck me... pretend we are on the set... fuck, yes... make it last for me."

I couldn't argue. Even though I was pretty sure I could cum and still keep going in this situation, sex always feels the best before you cum the first time. It's more intense. The need makes everything more sensitive and more urgent. I had no problem holding this primal state of lust for her. I wanted to linger forever feeling like this with her.

"Damn, your cock is the best," she screamed as she began to cum for the third time. "Fuck me!"

I kept sawing into her with strong, unrestrained assails on her pussy with my cock. Even as she began to clench in throws of orgasm, I kept fucking her hard, prolonging her surges of pleasure. I had never seen a woman cum so forcefully. She kept cumming and cumming as I continued to thrust into her.

It may have been one very long orgasm or it might have been several smaller ones strung together, but for almost a minute, maybe two, she seemed to keep contracting and grunting with her eyes tightly squeezed closed and her pussy gripping firmly down on my cock.

"Stop, stop... I can't take it..." She gutturally moaned up at me.

I pushed back into her one last time and held still with my cock fully inserted. Kara began to come down from her high with a lengthy series of minor twitches echoing through her body. Only after several minutes of riding through all of the post orgasmic ripples was she able to completely relax. As the last of her muscles let go from their state of tension, she seemed to melt back into the bed.

"Holy fuck," she said breathlessly.

"That looked pretty intense, sis," I commented.

"I have never..." She started then trailed off with a deep sigh.

"Never what?" I persisted.

Kara focused her eyes and looked straight at me. "I've never cum like that before. That was... incredible. Exhausting, but incredible."

"Me and my magic dick," I joked.

"Something..." She said with a half-smile.

"Take a break before we go again?" I asked.

"I don't know if can handle any more right now," she said. "I was planning on going several rounds but that was just... just... Wow."

I had yet to cum but didn't want to press the issue. I never wanted her to feel like I was forcing her into anything so I slowly pulled my cock out of her and sat back on my heels between her legs. As my hard-on exited her pussy, she scrunched her brow as if disappointed.

"Aww..." She cooed. "I always hate that part."

"You want me to put it back?" I asked.

She thought for a second and then said, "I've got a better idea. You lay back."

I did as she asked and moved over beside her to lay down. Once I was flat on my back, Kara groaned at the energy she was exerting as she semi-sat up and began to crawl on top of me. She reached between her legs as she straddled me and guided my straining cock back to the entrance of her wet opening. She slid down and sank herself on my length, this time causing me to moan at the feeling of her wonderful pussy swallowing my cock once more.

"That's better," she said softly as she briefly ground her pubic mound against mine once she had bottomed out.

Next, she surprised me as she grabbed a pillow and positioned it partly on my right shoulder. Kara then rested her entire weight on top of me and lay her head onto the pillow.

"Mmmmm," she softly moaned with a long, full breath.

I raised up my hands and began to lightly caress her back from her shoulders to her buttocks.

"That feels nice," she murmured.

"You going to sleep?" I asked. Surely, she wasn't going to let me go without an orgasm and leave my aching hard cock buried in her cunt like this?

"Mmm, maybe, I just to rest for a bit," she said faintly into my ear.

Had she forgotten about me and my orgasm? I didn't know how to respond to her sudden ignorance of my needs and desires. How could I ask her to let me finish myself off without rocking the boat?

"Don't worry," she said in low sexy whisper. "I haven't forgot about you."

"It's okay," I said for some reason. It just seemed like a good response.

"I want you to stay hard for me like this for now. This just feels so good."

I quickly figured out that her low husky tone wasn't sex after all, it was fatigue and exhaustion draining her voice. The multiple, massive orgasms must have really wiped her out, I figured.

I kept stroking her back with my fingertips and before long I could tell she was asleep. For some reason, my lack of orgasm didn't bother me at that moment. If I had cum, I might not be able to stay as hard as I was. Being connected sexually like this was it's own euphoria in a way. I just worried how my balls would feel come morning.

Tsquare19
Tsquare19
242 Followers
12