The Video Shop

Story Info
Married white lady finds passion with Indian lad.
4.6k words
3.9
41.4k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

1.

I was stuck in my own life. I was a 32 year old young lady with a lot more to live but no where near aware of that. But events that would follow changed my whole perspective of things.

I lived in with a lazy boyfriend, he being my high school sweetheart and rushed into decisions faster than we should have. It all seemed like a fairy tale and was too good to be true. He lived life easy always depending on others. He lulled in and out of sleep all day stuck on his sofa, not bothering to bring home some money or engage in any form of work for that matter.

I knew I had to change things, I lost my job as part time secretary 2 weeks ago and we needed cash desperately.

That morning I set out dressed in my most professional dress, striped pants and white blouse hoping it would make up for being under qualified. I popped into a tuck shop to buy a pen and while walking out of it a sign caught my eye. It was a video store opening soon 2 doors away from the tuck; in the window was a sign for help wanted. Why not? I asked myself, just have a look and see what kind of work and pay it could be. I scurried through the open door.

The store had a narrow shop front but long and wide to the back of the building. I walked in and saw the new counter still covered placed nicely on the right. There was something else. I could feel a stare coming from somewhere, heavy on body. I glanced round but found no one.

"Hello, is there anybody there?"

Few more seconds of silence and a silhouette appeared from an aisle.

"Hi, how can I help you?"

It was a young Asian man, probably of Indian descent but no trace of an accent. He was young, maybe 24-25 with long black straight hair down to his shoulders and insolent deep eyes.

"Hi, yes... my name is Marie. I saw the sign in the window. Is there anyone I could talk to about the position? Can I see the manager?"

"Sure, step this way Marie."

The boy pointed to the back of the shop. All that time he did not stop looking intensely at me. Not just me, but he scrutinised every part of my body, looking up and down. I knew I had kept myself in good shape and always taken care of my appearance. My most prized asset I think is my fair skin, smooth and olive white. Was a stark contrast to my curly rind hair. My boyfriend says it was my breasts that did it for him. Well just a matter of opinion.

This boy was not exactly lusting and neither indifferent to me but there was something. I wasn't scared just nervous. Without another word, he walked down the aisle expecting me to follow. At the end of the row of empty shelves he opened a door which led to an office and motioned me in. He moved round to the other side of the table and I closed the door behind me.

"My name is Ash, please sit."

I complied sitting opposite him.

"I am opening this shop and would need some help running it. I would be here most of the time but my thing is really cell phone repairs, I just thought would be nice to have an extra income at the same time."

He sounded pretty sure of what he wanted to do with his shop.

"All I really need is just someone to man the shop, re-shelf the videos and issue them to customers. I know it's not a really exciting job and can't pay a lot right now but it's a start."

Ash seemed like he could read my mind and talk for me.

"How long hours?"

"Well, Monday to Friday 9 to 6 and Saturday 9 to 8. I could start you with £40 pounds a week and if you bring on more customers, we can always negotiate."

"Do you have any kind of customer sales experience?"

"No, but I think I could handle it. The pay is a bit low though."

"Well you could try out for a week, fully paid, if you don't like it, then it's up to you."

I thought about it, we could do with the cash plus just a week, my boyfriend wouldn't know the difference.

"Ok," I blurted, "When do I start?"

He rose up with a smile, extended his hand,

"Monday, be here at 9, oh and the attire is casual, no need to dress up!"

His last words made sense but I was convinced they meant something else. I shook his hand and left. I went back quite happy with myself and told my semi-conscious boyfriend about a new admin job I got.

'Cool' was his response before he turned over and slept again.

2.

Monday morning I dressed with enthusiasm and put on a nice knee-high pleated grey skirt and a bright lemon blouse. All did seem right that morning.

I reached the shop at 8 45 to find it open and ready. The till was bright red and the shelves all filled with DVD boxes. Ash was in the front behind the till.

"Morning," he said with a smile. I hadn't noticed but he had cute dimples on his cheeks. "That's a nice outfit!"

"Thanks," I replied. "So where do we start?" I asked.

We spent the morning in front; he showed me how to scan in the boxes and charge the customers, where to stock the returned ones and how the shelving system worked. The only thing we needed now were customers. A couple came in, and Ash showed me how to open an account and issue them their video store cards. It was interesting and fun. It felt nice doing something productive for a change. At least I didn't do anything to make me look like a fool on the first day! Ash was pleased too. By the end of the first day, we had 12 new customers already.

At 6, he asked me to lock the door and to tidy for tomorrow. He then told me to check the stock of new DVDs he had on the top shelf in the centre aisle. He said I would need the step ladder. I got the ladder and climbed up, fully determined to go home feeling wonderful. Before I knew it, Ash was under the ladder holding it while I checked the stock. The ladder wasn't wobbling and he stood there saying nothing just watching me. He glanced up my skirt and eyed my legs. He made no attempt to conceal it and put me in a tight spot not being able to cover myself up with both hands full of DVD boxes. He said nothing just admired my white panties. What an insolent lad.

"Okay, there are 9 here...should I bring them down?", I said trying to stop him.

"Ok, come down....I got you." I was trapped. He held the ladder both sides while I descended through his arms. When I reached the bottom, we had the ever slightest of contact but I could distinctly feel a hard-on pressed against me for a fraction of a second. He let go and went to the door. Now I was anxious and expecting something wrong to happen.

He unlocked and held the door open and said goodbye and that I had done a good job. I grabbed my purse from behind the till and rushed out.

"See you tomorrow!" I heard. I didn't even turn around.

I went back home and went over all the events in my mind. I had fun, new job, new meaning and independent again. The work was easy and Ash was nice to me all the time. Except for the ladder incident... Hmmmm...he did look at me with some lust today but made no moves. Come to think of it, I liked the attention I got from him; it's been such a while. I decided to go back, hoping the sexual tension wouldn't build further and of course boyfriend doesn't need to know. At least not right now.

3.

I came from a prudish conservative family, very strict on upbringing. High school however meant a lot of freedom. I had my share of boyfriends with a few eye opening sex frenzies. Some making out in the car, some groping and hand jobs, some blow jobs too. I was not an angel and never claimed to be one. But never with a non-white guy. I have seen some interracial porn before and yes the size thing did intrigue me. More shocking to me was the manner the girl would submit to the guy and how the passion and taunts would make it hornier.

The next day Ash had opened up already and waited for me to get there. Then once I was behind the till he went to his office and stayed there till lunch time when he came to relieve me for my break. Not a lot of words today I thought. But at least it's working. We had some returns and few more new customers, all of which I handled myself. By the end of the 2nd day I had mastered everything, but I felt I had done something wrong because Ash was rather distant in his own world. He was doing his thing and I felt my presence there was completely unnoticed. He closed up at 6 10 and we parted ways with goodbyes.Odd!

The next day I wore a dress, light cotton dress loose with big red flowers. That might change things. As soon as I stepped in the store, Ash told me to lock the door and come to the office. He was sitting behind and told me to sit. He was smiling; he thanked me for getting the store running and told me that he wanted to give me a raise. He went on to telling me that I had free hand as to how I want to run it and marketing for attracting new customers. He liked the low neckline of my dress; he stole glances at it every 30 seconds! He leaned over and gave me a pad. He told me to write down some ideas if I had any. I was confused, happy and tried to write something anyway. He came round the table and was standing behind me. He was looking down the hem of my dress rather than the pad and I knew it. I am sure he could see the lace of my pink bra and the outline of my full breasts. He quickly went back to his seat his face a bit reddened. That was amusing! He told me to open up the store and that he would be quite busy today.

The day was rather busy actually. Lots of people browsing, returns and new customers. Hmmm some cute ones too. Thinking of Ash looking down my dress put me on a high buzz. A few customers tried the same thing while I was filling forms on the counter too. Indeed I smiled a lot today.

4.

I became more open with Ash's flirtatious erotic advances. He didn't do anything wrong just tempted and like feeling tempted I thought to myself. Just like me. Over the next days, I would walk into his office to find him sitting down with his right hand under the table. He would be rubbing his cock right there while I was sitting across the table looking into my eyes and not budging.

I was not certain if he had a girlfriend or not but enjoyed the attention he gave me, it made me hornier and ever more willing to play along. Often he would come out of his office and ask me to check the stock or top shelf for something. Both he and I knew he just wanted a glimpse of my legs and panties but he was never shy about it.

I would simply comply and make myself horny. I rushed back from work feeling my body on fire and would throw myself on my boyfriend. Hmm I would take his cock in my mouth and make him hard, then sit on his cock. He would respond with a few thrusts and shoot his load with small grunts. Sadly, that was not enough to satisfy me and when I would soak in the tub and finger myself, I would think of Ash and how his skin would look against mine. How his dark cock would look in my hand. Hmmmm...I was being naughty.

Friday I decided to give Ash a real treat. I wore a dark red and brown panty with lots of lace and a matching push up bra. 32 b cup turned heads before and I was hoping it had the bra would have the same effect. I put on a plain white sleeveless dress, a snug fit which defined the curves of my body. My legs, the small of my back and my round pear shaped bottom were all clearly visible through the stretchy fabric. Not to mention how my underwear was apparent. I through on a light trench coat to not attract the wrong attention.

I walked to work enjoying the breeze and reached the shop. Surprisingly it was closed and I hang around a bit. Ash came 5 minutes later, looking flustered.

"So sorry I kept you waiting...traffic!" he said with a smirk. He definitely had something going on. He unlocked the shop and let us in.

The moment I got in I took off my trench coat. The reaction I got was not expected. He looked at me from top to bottom but his face was expressionless.

"Marie, could you come to the office later, got a few things to discuss." He saw the smile on my face and reciprocated.

"Yeah okay, I'll come at lunch time!"

That day I got 2 whistles from young customers. I was bubbly and feeling like a woman again. An elderly Indian man walked in to return DVDs.

"Jiggy jiggy!" he said to me when he saw my dress and not really understanding what he meant. He walked to an aisle and beckoned me to help him with a box on the top shelf. I was a bit nervous as I could see he was full of lust. When I got there he was rubbing his cock through his pants. I looked down and he whispered through his teeth. "White pussy!" I was scared and turned on at the same time, I stood motionless watching him. He reached out for my hand but I moved back.

"Listen mister..." I shouted. At the same time, Ash opened his door and walked out. He saw the man and me in the aisle. He started talking to the man in some language I couldn't make out. Ash was calm and never raised his voice. To this day I don't know what was said but the old man left in a hurry never ever to return again. Ash walked me back to the till and said not to worry about the guy; he was just a harmless bum. What he said next was a surprise. He told me that he had surveillance cameras in the aisles and at the till and that I need not worry. Immediately I figured that he had been watching and waited to see my reaction before coming out.

"Don't worry Marie, you are safe here." Ash reassured me. He was right, I am safe with him.

5.

Lunchtime came and I locked the front door and went to the office. The incident this morning made it a bit tense but nonetheless Ash had already called me. I went in and found him sitting behind his desk. He asked me to sit and told me he was sorry about the man this morning.

He was shifting in his seat, very ill at ease.

He spoke to me about being safe and calling on him when I need help. He said he would install a panic button at the till. While talking, he knocked over a pen and leaned under the table to retrieve it. He came back up few seconds later. I was sitting with my legs together and my dress sitting just on top of my knees. I didn't have to be a genius to figure that he wanted a peek.

Then he made a move.

He sat there and looks at me straight in the eye. The silence was deafening. "Spread them." he said bluntly. Now this took me aback. We were both aware of the unsaid teases and peeks but never had a word been spoken. I realised that this young man has primed me and now my conscience was getting back to me. I looked at him nervously really not knowing what to do now.

Again I thought of my boyfriend, the job and what I was getting into. Ash bent under the table again, I had still not decided. Nervously I spread open my legs, knees wobbling. I felt used, like someone on display. Ash reappeared after about 10 seconds but it seemed an eternity. He looked at me and smiled.

"Marie take the day off, I don't want you to do anything you don't want to and this morning that man was out of line." he said. What about you Ash? I thought to myself.

"Okay I said, I will pop round at 6 to see if you need help." I said.

He stood up and extended his hand, "No hard feelings." I put my hand in his expecting a handshake but he held my hand with his both hands ever so delicately. The warmth of his gesture was real. He wasn't evil just unpredictable. I felt safe. I was becoming his white pussy.

6.

I left and went home, spent the afternoon cleaning up the apartment. My boyfriend was out today collecting his doll. I thought of the old Indian man, of Ash and the cameras. I smiled thinking how I could still have an effect on men like that. Hmmm I was becoming exhibitionist and loving it. I made up my mind to let Ash have his way as long there is no contact. It was odd to feel hot, nervous, warm and happy at the same time.

I went back to the shop at 6. Ash greeted me with a smile. I walked in and he rushed to lock the door behind me.

"Let's go to the office, I tidied up already, nothing left for you to do."

We went to the office and took our places. He put on some rock music from his pc. He was in a chatty mood; it was the first time he asked about my personal life. I began relating about my boyfriend and other things we do. Both his hands were below the table out of my sight. Halfway through my monologue, I heard his belt buckle cling from unbuckling and his zipper unzip. I stopped talking but he was still very casual about it. He asked what I do for fun and made me talk again. After a while I could see his right arm move up and down and we were chatting away as if nothing was happening. I was excited; this boy was jacking off while talking to me about mundane things. He leaned under the table and came back up with a straight face. The room smelt of hot cock. I so wanted him to stand up so I could see properly. I had warmed up and let my legs open and my dress ride high. He could see my panties and the outline of my pussy. Hmmm he leaned over again and stayed there for a while. I remember talking about best movies and books. Hmmm he came back up to his chair and he said he liked Basic Instinct and we both laughed.

After that he looked at me straight in my eyes and stood up from his chair. My eyes immediately dropped to his hand wrapped round his cock. He wasn't built like a black man but average sized and thick. His hand was pumping it fast. I looked away feeling shy.

"Don't be shy... watch me." he said seriously. His tone had suddenly changed. It was deeper almost monotonous. I could hear the lust in his voice. "Did you hear what that man called you this morning? White pussy?"

"Yes..."

"You know, he isn't to blame, you are such a hot sexy white woman."

"Ash, I don't think we should..."

At that point, he pumped faster, I knew he was coming.

"Sexy white slut..." he said under his breath.

I was horny and dripping wet. My head was lowered but could not take my eyes off him jerking off his cock. The dirty talk, although I knew he didn't mean it, I now understood how horny it makes you.

"You gonna be my white slut?" he asked me with his eyes shining. I nodded my head in shame.

"Hmmmm...good girl, good girl...." "Push you chair back slut, spread your white legs and show me those knickers."

Timidly I pushed the chair back without getting up till he could see from where he was standing. I lifted my skirt and spread my legs; I so wanted to touch myself but thought Ash might try something if I hinted that.

"Lift your right leg up you horny slut..." I did what I was told....every now and then he would call me slut and bitch and white pussy. It made me so horny. He never moved from where he was standing and always kept that distance. He was an animal now and making me his bitch.

"Push your panties aside bitch, let me come on your white cunt."

He was close to coming as his hand was pumping his dark cock fast. I moved my red panties aside. He moaned and saw my full bush.

"Good girl, am gonna splash my black come over you little whore..." "hmmmm!" He came in torrents, 3 or 4 thick streaks flew across the table top.

He was relaxed and released it all. Quickly he grabbed tissue from his table and cleaned his mess up and I covered myself daftly and still sat speechless. He buckled up and put all away and sat down.

"Marie, it's getting late now, think you should be off." It was an uncomfortable moment but his smile was warm. His tone was back to normal. I didn't quite know how to react and was still so horny.

"Yeah, think I should go see my boyfriend..." I said without thinking.

"Yes, you should!" He stood up and extended his hand again, the same hand he just came in.

I rose and extended mine too. We held hands and I could still feel the moistness from his come. He turned my hand and bent over to kiss it. He sniffed it first and rubbed it over his mouth and nose and kissed it gently.

He let go and I left the store feeling very confused yet so pleasured.

I was his slut.

12