The Video Store

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
edharian
edharian
1,048 Followers

I gulped as she straightened suddenly, and shook my head in an attempt to restart my brain. Jo laughed, blushing as she went back to putting away DVDs, knowing she had burned the image of her pussy in my brain for most likely the rest of ever.

Jo finished up the row and scooted around the corner, catching my eye and winking at me as she went. I put the rest of the stack I had away and went back behind the counter, plopping down heavily on my chair. My erection strained against my pants and I grinned. Damn, she was hot.

Jo came around behind the counter and stood next to my chair for a second, grinning down at me.

"I need to get the scanner," she said, bending at the waist and reaching across me to grab for the scanner on the shelf next to me. As she did so, I acted on impulse.

"Your skirt is bunching weird in the front," I said. As I spoke, I slipped my hand up and caught her eyes before she looked down to see what I was doing. She said nothing as my hand moved, but shifted her feet slightly farther apart.

My fingers slipped under the hem and brushed her smooth clit. I heard her take a deep breath and let out a moan as they moved across the incredibly soft flesh, sliding lower until they reached slick wetness and I curled one finger in, sliding effortlessly into her soaking wet pussy.

"Yeah," she moaned. "And your zipper is just, like, WAY too far up." I looked into her eyes as her hands found the offending zipper and she dragged it down, slipping her hand inside and pulling my cock free. "I really don't want that to get cold," she muttered.

I hissed as her mouth engulfed my cock, her lips gliding down my shaft until the entirety of my cock was buried down her throat and her nose pressed against my thigh. I dragged my thumb across her clit as she swallowed with the head of my cock in her throat and we moaned together, hers muffled by my cock, mine pushed from stubborn lungs.

Jo's head bobbed as she slid nearly the entire length of my cock out from between her lips before dropping her head back down and burying me in her throat once more. I worked my finger in and out of her incredibly tight pussy, feeling her slickness trickle onto my hand as she writhed her hips in time with my hand. She forced her head even farther down, my cock pushing deeper into her throat. She gagged, coughing around my cock and I felt the juices from her pussy flow even more, soaking my hand. Veins stood out on her neck as she forced me past her tolerance, my cock completely vanished in her mouth.

"Fuck," I mumbled. I put my hand on the back of her head and held her down, held my cock deep in her throat. Jo moaned with my cock shoved down her gullet, wrapping her arm around my thigh and pulling herself down as I lightly humped into her mouth, never letting the head of my cock leave that hot throat.

She coughed again, spit flying out from where her lips were clenched around the base of my cock and started cumming, her tight, bald pussy clamping down on my finger as I slammed it in and out of her, my thumb fanning over her clit again and again. Her eyes rolled back in her head as she came and I felt her start to fall. I gripped her hair in my hand and used it to pull her head off my cock as she gulped in huge amounts of air, desperate to breathe again.

"Fuck me," she gasped.

I grabbed the backs of her knees and pulled her to me, standing, lifting her before dropping to my knees and laying her on her back. I pulled her top down and took one of her nipples between my teeth as I used lined my cock up with her pussy and plunged the length of it into her to the hilt, her saliva and unbelievable wetness allowing me to bury myself in one hard thrust.

Jo screamed and came again, her cunt pulsing around me as I pulled back and slammed myself back in over and over, pounding into her pussy. Our bodies slapped together loudly as we fucked, hard and fast on the floor behind the counter.

"Oh god yes, fuck me hard!" Jo shouted as my cock pounded against her cervix. "I want your cock to make me cum again!"

She threw back her head and shouted again as she came hard, her pussy clamping down on my cock. I didn't slow or lessen my pounding, just slammed into her again and again, driving my cock as deeply into her as I could. Jo wrapped her legs high around my waist, pulling me into her even harder with each thrust, her mouth open as she panted my name, her pale breasts flushed and glistening with sweat. She pulled my shirt up and wrapped her arms around my neck, pulling me down and pressing her naked breasts against my bare chest.

"Cum in me! I want to feel you cum in my pussy! It'll make me cum so hard when you fucking cum inside me, Carl, fuck!"

I let out a deep grunt and buried myself in her, the head of my cock pressing against her cervix as I exploded, cumming deep in her, filling her with hard, gasping jets. Jo screamed, her lips pressed against my neck as she came once more, her pussy drinking the cum from my cock as she spasmed and shook around me.

We lay in each other's arms for a few moments, shaking together as we came down, exhausted for the time being. I felt Jo's legs shaking as they held me inside her. After I don't know how long, she whispered in my ear again.

"If Rob comes in right now, we're both fired."

I laughed with her, feeling her pussy pulse around my cock as she giggled.

"Nah," I said. "He won't even look at us when we're not fucking on the floor." I pulled away slowly, drinking in the sight of her beautiful breasts and slender waist, the sight of my cock nestled between her puffy red pussy lips. I slowly pulled my cock free and she sat up, clapping her hand over her pussy and rolling to her knees, bending low to take my cock in her mouth again, slurping away our mixed cum. I hardened again quickly in her mouth and she pulled away to laugh.

"Ok, I have to go the bathroom and clean up," she said. She brushed her fingers across my cheek and kissed me quickly. "But from the look of that cock, this is going to be one long, amazing night at work!"

To be continued...

edharian
edharian
1,048 Followers
12