The Video Tapes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"At first, he, uhm, at first we would, uhm, afterwards, but, but, Oh God!"

She released my cock, her hands going down to cover mine as she pressed my fingers against the fabric.

"Eventually, oh, oh, eventually even that was more than he could do. Oh God, Oh God!"

I could feel her pussy pulsing against my fingers, even through the fabric as she humped my hand frantically. The video was completely forgotten as I watched her catapult towards her orgasm.

"He still, oh, oh, he still liked to watch, and, and God help me, I, I liked it. He didn't want me to stop, and I didn't want it to stop either."

"Oh, Oh, please! Oh God help me, oh, oh, God!" she cried out, her head flailing from side to side.

"What is it?" I said, not knowing what else to do.

Things had gone so much farther and so much faster than I had thought they would. She clutched at my hand, pressing it against her crotch as she thrust upwards against it, her panties soaked with her juices. Her skirt was hiked up around her waist, as she humped against my hand frantically.

"I can't, oh God, I..." she cried out, her hands releasing mine long enough for me to push her panties aside, and slide my fingers between her slick pussy lips.

"Oh, Please! Oh God." she cried, her hands clawing at my hand, her hips thrusting frantically.

My hand went back to work immediately, my fingers exploring her drenched pussy, sliding easily inside as she ground her clit against my palm.

"This is, Oh God, Oh God!" she cried out, bucking wildly, as her pussy clamped down on my fingers, contracting in a series of rapid spasms, as she leaked even more juices.

She held my hand tight against her upthrust pussy, her hips bucking and twisting as she came. After several tense seconds she collapsed back onto the couch, her hand still gripping mine as her other hand gently squeezed my cock. I sat motionless, not sure where this would go. It was all happening far faster than I had planned, and I didn't want to do something that would end it.

"Oh God, Nick! What are we, oh God!" she cried, rolling toward me and burying her face in my chest.

I slipped my hand from between her legs and slid my arm around her, pulling her close in a protective embrace. I didn't know what to say, afraid anything I said would be wrong, and put an end to this.

Instead, I just sat there watching the TV as on the screen Monica sat astride a man, slowly sliding up and down his cock. The shot zoomed in, focusing on her glistening pussy lips as the man's cock forced them apart, driving deep inside her. Monica's real moans mixed with the sexual moans from the tape, and I felt her fingers begin to caress my cock, each touch forcing my muscles to clench.

"I need, I need, Oh God." She cried out as she pushed me onto my back and climbed on top of me.

Without a moment's hesitation, she guided my cock to her sex starved opening and slid down my length, her pussy shuddering as inch by inch I filled her. I wasn't sure what to do, as she pressed her hands into my chest and began humping me furiously. I wanted desperately to grab her hips and thrust into her, to meet her uncontrolled lust with my own, but I wasn't sure how she would react.

In moments, it no longer mattered as her body began shaking uncontrollably, and her hips thrust hard against me, forcing me deep inside her as her pussy convulsed, the spasming muscles drawing me over the brink, and I erupted, my cock spewing my molten seed deep inside her. Each pulse of my cock forced her to shudder in pleasure until finally she collapsed on top of me, her hands clawing at my chest as she sobbed into my shoulder.

"Oh God, Nick. Oh God, what have I, oh God, I'm so sorry." She sobbed, her words in direct contradiction too the pleasurable thrusting of her hips as she continued riding me, her pussy clenching at my cock, drawing it slowly back to life.

Her thrusts became more deliberate, more urgent, and she began kissing at my neck, my chest, and eventually my mouth. Her tongue dove into my mouth, urgent, desperate as she gave in completely to the fire burning between her legs. She broke off the kiss, her hands pushing her body to a sitting position as she ground against me, my cock thrumming deep inside her.

Grasping her blouse, she lifted it off, tossing it across the room, and then unhooked her bra, letting it drop to my chest revealing her tits, glistening with desire, the nipples hard, begging for attention. Grabbing my hands, she pulled them to her chest, holding them there as she ground against me, fully impaled on my rock hard member.

"This is, oh, this, oh, oh Oh God!" she cried out, her body going rigid as she came, her juices seeming to explode around my cock, flooding, and dripping down between my legs.

I relaxed, expecting her to collapse forward, but she held my hands to her chest, her hips writhing and twisting as she gasped for air.

"Oh God, Oh God, Cu... cu... cumming!" she cried out, her pussy convulsing again, as she stared at the ceiling, her head shaking from side to side.

I felt her relax slightly, her hands releasing mine and dropping down to press against my chest. She leaned forward, finally looking at me, her expression a mix of total lust and horror, as her hips began thrusting again.

"Oh, Oh, Oh God! I'm ..." she cried out, shuddering, her arms collapsing under the strain. Finally she collapsed against my chest, sobbing, as her hips twitched and shuddered, her pussy convulsing along the length of my cock.

I didn't know what to do, my cock, hard as ever, pulsed deep inside of her, eager for more. I brought my hand up to caress her back, part of me wanting to comfort her, part of me wanting to urge her back into action. She began kissing my neck again, soft wet kisses, as her hips slowly began thrusting again.

"So, Oh God, so good." She whispered, her lips caressing my skin, moving toward my mouth.

My hands slid down her back, grasping her ass, as she began thrusting in earnest, her pelvis grinding against mine as she moved her lips across my cheek, seeking my mouth with unrelenting need. I began thrusting up into her, timing my thrusts to work with her grinding. My cock burning with need, I pulled her hard against me, bucking wildly, struggling for release.

No longer caring what she did, I grabbed her ass and rolled onto the floor, my hands supporting her against me as we slowly dropped down, her hip bucking wildly until I had her pinned against the carpet. I grabbed her legs, pulling them upward as I plunged into her, each stroke of my cock catapulting me closer and closer.

She stared up at me, her mouth hanging open, her hands clawing at my back. I hooked her legs over my arms, lifting her up as I pounded into her without mercy, my only thought to unload the burning need boiling up inside of me.

"Oh God, so, ugh, so Oh!" she gasped, her head flopping from side to side, her eyes closed.

Her tits bounced wildly, every impact of my thrusts driving hard into her, seeming to drive her wild with need until I drove deep into her, the final thrust impaling her as I exploded, my cock pulsing deep inside her, each pulse making her shudder and gasp until finally, exhausted, I collapsed on top of her, my chest pressing into her soft tits as she gasped for air.

It was still dark when I woke to an empty bed. Rolling over I stared at the alarm clock, my eyes taking several seconds to focus on the glowing red numbers. It was 4:18. I considered rolling over and going back to sleep, but then I heard the sound of the shower running. Climbing out of bed, I walked slowly to the bathroom door, my cock already responding as images of Monica flashed through my head. Opening the door slowly, I stepped inside, my eyes locked on the image of Monica, her outline barely distinguishable behind the frosted shower door.

"Nick?" she called out, a hint of nervousness in her voice.

"Yeah, I just woke up, and heard you in here." I replied as the shower door slid open just enough for Monica to peer out.

As she did, her breast pressed against the glass, the solid contact making the image perfectly clear, and the effect was immediate as my cock sprung to life.

"I couldn't sleep." She said, her eyes fixed on my rapidly hardening cock. "This is, I mean, everything happened so fast."

"I know." I replied, stepping towards her, my cock now pointing straight at her as it bobbed and pulsed.

"I don't, I mean, it's, well..." she stammered, her eyes glued to my cock as I edged closer to the shower.

"I, I don't think..." she said, licking her lips as I reached out and put my hand on the shower door.

"That's up to you." I said, horny as ever but not wanting to push things.

"It's just, well, I, oh God, Nick. This is crazy." She said, her hand grabbing mine and pulling me to her.

As I stepped into the shower her hand went immediately to my cock, as she pressed into me, her tits crushing against my chest as her fingers rubbed my cock between her legs.

"I was standing in here thinking of you, and, oh God, this is crazy." She said, as she slid down my body, her mouth leaving a trail of tender kisses across my flesh.

"We really can't." she said, looking up at me as she rubbed my cock across her cheek then slowly ran her tongue up the length of it.

"I know." I replied, not knowing what else to say as her mouth opened and she engulfed my manhood.

The water was beating down on her, matting her dark hair to her skin as she attacked my cock with crazed need. She took my entire length, her nose bumping against my pelvis as her throat seemed to spasm, struggling to accommodate my length. Slowly she moved her head back, withdrawing inch by agonizing inch, as her tongue danced a ballet across the underside of my cock, urging an eruption that I knew would be too soon in coming.

She stopped, with her tongue seeming to wrap around the head of my cock, swirling and dancing as I struggled to retain control. She looked up at me and smiled, releasing my cock for a brief moment.

"You know, I could get used to this." She said, before wrapping her lips back around me, and slowly dancing her way down my length.

"Get used to this." I thought, as my hands dropped down to rest gently on her shoulders. "You think you could get used to this!"

She moved up and down my length twice more, all the while staring up at me. I could feel the pressure building and she seemed to notice as well. She attacked my cock with renewed fervor, her tongue dancing along the length, as stroke after stroke rapidly brought me to the edge, and without a moment's hesitation she pulled me off the cliff. My knees threatened to buckle as she pulled my cum from me, her mouth drawing every last bit before releasing me with a satisfied pop.

I collapsed backwards against the shower wall as she slid up my body, her fingers caressing my cock, as it started to soften.

"You need a minute? She asked, her lips brushing against my skin as she continued sliding up my body.

I just nodded, afraid my voice would crack as her fingers worked my cock. She smiled, releasing my cock and turning to face the shower. She grabbed the luffa and squeezed some body wash on it before turning and handing it to me.

"Would you be so kind as to wash my back then." She said, as she turned back around and backed toward me.

I slowly managed to stand up, and began softly running the luffa across her back. She seemed to be really enjoying it, as she pushed back towards me, until her ass was rubbing against my cock, the pressure combined with the slipperiness of the suds, had my cock reviving quickly, lodging itself in the crack of her as she slowly began humping against it.

II reached around her, my hands seeking out her tits, rubbing the suds across her soft flesh as she continued sliding up and down my cock. I let one hand slowly make its way downward across her stomach as she began moaning softly. The luffa felt to the floor as my fingers slid through her pubic hair, gently parting her pussy lips as the head of my cock began playing peek a boo between her legs.

Sensing I was ready, she leaned forward, placing one hand on the shower wall while her other hand reached between her legs, grabbing my cock and guiding it to her waiting pussy. The first contact of her inner folds sent me slamming forward driving my cock deep into her as she bent forward even more, allowing me to penetrate deep into her hungry cunt.

Water sprayed across her back, running down between us as well as saturating her hair. I wanted desperately to slam into her with total abandon but her hips were writhing and twisting so much I was afraid of slipping out. Instead I just grabbed her hips, holding her to me as best as I could while she writhed and twisted on my cock.

"Never, ugh, never fucked in a ugh, in a shower, ugh, before." She muttered, as her movements became almost frantic.

"Oh, ohhh. God, this is sooo, oh my God." She cried out, her hands pressing against the shower wall as her cunt slammed down, clamping onto my cock.

Her movements lost all rhythm, humping wildly and shaking uncontrollably. I could feel her muscles contracting, pulsing against my cock as she went wild. I looked down, watching her ass flex and twist, my cock buried deep inside her as she came. I could feel her lean back against me, using me to support herself as her legs gave out, nearly pulling us to the floor.

I stood motionless, my cock pulsing deep inside her, my hands gripping her hips keeping her from collapsing. She raised her head, looking back at me, her hair matted to her face, hiding her features. She seemed to regain her footing, her legs beginning to support her weight as she slowly began rotating her hips, grinding against me her pussy hungrily devouring my manhood, pulsing and trembling along my length urging me to lose control.

"Oh God, fuck me Nick." She hissed, her face still hidden as she pressed back against me, her back arching upward, and then thrusting back hard, struggling to gain every inch of my cock.

I slowly began moving in and out, trying to move in synch with her trembling thrusts. Her hands gripped at the sides of the shower struggling for purchase as I slammed into her with all my strength, the slapping impact of wet flesh on wet flesh drowning out her groans of pleasure. My balls slapped against her furiously, their impacting eliciting tremors of pleasure, which urged me to fuck her even harder.

"This is, oh God, I Oh God." She cried out, pressing back against me so hard I nearly fell as her pussy convulsed again, the muscles struggling to grip my cock, as her whole body went limp, stumbling and nearly falling to the shower floor.

The contractions of her pussy hurled me over the edge, and I exploded, my cock pulsing deep inside her as I emptied what little cum I had left. My legs lost all strength and I slipped backwards, our combined weight more than I could support. We slipped to the floor of the shower in a tangled mess of arms and legs.

Suddenly Monica started laughing as she struggled to untangle herself, my cock slipping free as she finally managed to roll sideways and turn to look at me.

"This is crazy." She said, her hand reaching out to brush my cheek as the water sprayed down, drenching both of us.

I looked at her, watching the water as it rolled down across her body, pouring in small streams off her still hard nipples. Her hand slowly slid down my body to rest lightly on my cock as she stared at me, her lips curled into a soft smile.

"I don't want this to end when Jessica comes home." She said, shifting onto her knees and leaning toward me, her lips seeking mine.

I didn't know what to say so I just sat there, as she began kissing her way down across my body. As she reached my lap, her lips brushing across my cock, she looked up toward me, her fingers holding my cock against her chin.

"I really don't want this to end, and, and it doesn't have to." She said, before guiding my cock to her lips.

"Maybe we should, uhm, maybe we should..." I began, as she slowly engulfed my cock, incredibly breathing new life into it.

"I like that idea." She said, releasing my cock and slowly standing up.

"Let's take this to the living room." She continued, as she turned and shut off the water, giving me an up close view of her smooth round ass.

She turned back around, holding out her hand to help me to my feet. As I stood, she moved in close, her body pressing against mine as I gained my feet. Grabbing towels we dried each other off before stepping from the shower. She smiled at me as she playfully stroked my cock, her fingers lightly caressing my flesh as me made our way to the living room.

"Now, where were we?" Monica said, as we sat down on the couch.

Her hand went immediately to my dick, gently stroking it as she smiled.

"Oh, that's right." She said, bending over to lightly kiss the head of my cock before looking up at me.

"I was telling you how I didn't want this to end, and it doesn't have to, not if you don't want it to."

She turned her attention back to my cock, her lips encircling it, drawing me slowly in. What little bit my cock had softened slowly disappeared, as she moved her mouth over my cock. My hands dropped down, gently caressing her wet hair as she moved up and down the length of my cock. I could feel her tongue swirling around, urging my forward as her fingers slowly massaged my balls.

I looked down her body, slowly examining every inch as she shifted her position, rolling to her side, giving me access to her pussy. I shifted sideways, lowering myself beside her on the couch, my hands and mouth seeking her body as she moved again, allowing me to slide beneath her. All the while, her mouth continued to work her magic on my cock, slowly pulling me more rigid.

As I slid beneath her I grabbed her ass pulling her fully on top of me. Her legs parted, as my mouth kissed its way between her thighs, anxious to taste her. The first contact must have been better than she expected. My tongue caressed the length of her opening, relishing in the mixture of our fluids as she dove down onto my cock, burying her face in my groin. She let out a muffled moan as my tongue parted her lips, sliding along her opening, and brushing lightly across her clit.

Her hips began thrusting gently, as my tongue began exploring her. Every move of my tongue causing her to thrust against me as her mouth engulfed my cock completely. She parted her legs further, as she released my cock and pushed herself upright, forcing her pussy hard against my mouth.

As she sat upright, her puckered anus came in to view, the muscles pulsing as I continued to delve into her pussy. Unable to resist the temptation, I slid forward. Pressing my chin against her pussy as my tongue snaked out to caress her pulsing asshole. She let out a gasp of surprise and pulled away momentarily. I clung tight, pressing my chin against her clit as I strained to reach her ass again.

She writhed and twisted, finally moving so my tongue once again made contact. Urged onward by her sporadic thrusting, I pressed my tongue against her asshole, smiling inwardly as the pulsing muscles slowly relaxed, allowing my tongue to penetrate slightly.

It was like hitting the start button on the mechanical bull, as her whole body began shaking and writhing. Her hips rolled, thrusting her ass backwards against my mouth as she cried out in pleasure. I could feel her fingers digging into my thighs as she fucked my mouth, her hips rolling back and forth as my tongue caressed the muscles of her ass.

As quickly as it started, it stopped, as she suddenly went rigid, her ass pressing against my face. I could feel her muscles collapsing, grasping at my tongue as she cried out, her whole body trembling until she finally collapsed, her body falling forward, her ass and pussy now out of reach of my hungry mouth.