The Video Tapes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched her ass tremble as she slowly slid down my body, her hips writhing and twisting. As my cock sprung free, poking up between her legs, she raised up, her hand reaching down to grab my cock and guide it to her hungry opening. She slowly eased down onto my cock, her pussy still seeming to be convulsing, her ass trembling as inch by inch I filled her.

I watched my cock disappear into her grasping pussy, my hands reaching out with a will of their own to grab her ass and urge her further onto my cock.

"God, that's good." I whispered as she began writhing and twisting, keeping me fully inside, as she ground against my pelvis.

I could see her asshole puckering and pulsing and my fingers slowly moved across her ass, drawn to the contracting flesh like a moth to a flame. The first touch of my finger seemed to ignite her as she pushed backwards; swallowing it up to the second digit before the muscles clamped down, her ass trapping my finger as her pussy trapped my cock.

Wordlessly, she humped against me, trying to force my cock even deeper as she worked her ass around my probing finger. The pressure of both holes being penetrated was driving her mad as she began bucking wildly, wordless cries of pleasure escaping her lips as she sat nearly upright, her head flailing from side to side.

Trapped, I watched in fascination as she rode both intruders. Her pussy clamped around my cock while her ass gripped at my finger. She writhed and twisted, not taking me any deeper, but not allowing me to withdraw either. I could feel her fingers digging into my flesh, as she began gasping, her hips beginning slow short up and down movements, moving my cock and finger in and out slightly.

"That's it, baby." I whispered, encouraging her.

"Oh God, Oh God that's Oh God!" she finally managed to cry out, the words echoing through the living room as she pressed down and back, my finger now fully in her ass as my balls pressed against her pelvis.

Unable to penetrate further or withdraw, I remained motionless, my cock and finger locked deep inside her as she cried out, finally managing to declare her orgasm in strained words. I didn't need her words to tell me, as her muscles spasmed around my cock and finger, clearly declaring what was happening.

As she finally collapsed forward, her body sprawling across my legs, I managed to pull my finger from her ass, watching in fascination as the muscles spasmed and slowly contracted. She shifted again, and my cock popped free from her pussy, the rigid pole dancing between her legs. I pressed it downward, pushing the head against her asshole, watching for her reaction.

She trembled and pulled away, before slowly rolling off me and kneeling on the floor beside the couch.

"I, uhm, I don't know." She said, her hand reaching out to caress my angry cock.

I didn't say a word, just watched her face as she looked at my cock then back at me.

"I've never, I mean not something this..."

Her hand moved up and down the length of my cock as she looked into my eyes, the fear clearly written on her face.

"It's fine." I replied finally, hoping to ease her fears.

It was clear the idea of my cock in her ass had her terrified, and I wasn't about to push it. Instead, I rolled to the floor, slowly easing her onto her back. Her legs parted, as I slid up her body, my cock poking, seeking her opening.

I lifted her legs, as my cock brushed against her pussy, pausing long enough for her to reach down, and quickly guide it to her opening. It took all of my self-control to allow my cock to slowly ease into her. She smiled up at me, her fingers gripping my chest as I began thrusting into her, long slow strokes that had me almost completely out of her before slowly sliding fully back in.

I slowly increase my speed, each stroke a bit faster, a bit harder, until I was slamming into her with all my strength, the force of the impact making her gasp. I watched her face, her lips parted in a soft smile, her eyes locked on mine. I briefly considered pulling out at the last second and spraying my cum across her face, but I wanted to feel my cock explode deep inside her, to watch her expression as I emptied into her once more.

Sensing my hunger, Monica raised her legs even further, locking them around my waist as I hammered into her with every ounce of strength I could muster. She clawed at my back, trying to pull me deeper with each thrust. I could feel the lingering sting of her nails as she clawed at my back and wondered if she was drawing blood. Not that it mattered, as I hammered into her with newfound energy.

Her hips began to rock, humping upward in time with my thrusts, making the impact even harder.

"That's it, fuck me." She whispered, her legs tightening around my waist as she felt my cock growing in anticipation.

"Fill me with your cum, fill my pussy!" She cried out, her hips beginning to take on a life of their own, bucking and writhing nearly as wildly as I was.

With a final vicious thrust, I unloaded, my cock pulsing deep inside her. I stared into her eyes, watching her expression as my cock unloaded yet another stream of cum.

"I could really get used to this." She whispered as I collapsed on top of her, my body spent. "I really could."