The Videocamera & the Camping Trip Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Digger66
Digger66
375 Followers

I sat back and recovered for a minute. I looked up at the right hole, and was surprised to find a woman's breast shoved through it. My cock immediately got rock hard. The breast was large and could not fit all the way through the hole. I immediately started to lick it. I ran my tongue around it in circles. I sucked on the nipple. All the time, I was rubbing my hard prick. Finally, I stood up and started to rub my cock all over the faceless tit. I drew circles with my pre-cum. I knew I could cum soon.

My concentration was broken by a male voice from the other stall (I knew it was Bill). "Slave, suck on my cock," he barked. Slowly, I withdrew from the tit to the 10 inches of man-meat staring at me. It was so huge. I remembered it from the other night. My hand barely wrapped around it. I jacked the big cock off a few times. "Suck me!" he said. I ran my tongue along the head. I licked off the pre-cum. I went up and down the huge shaft. It was so warm and firm. Finally, I put it in my mouth. I could barely get the head in. The cock seemed to grow larger. I knew that there was no way I was going to swallow that monster. I was able to get about 4 inches in my mouth--it was just too wide. Bobbing up and down, I flicked my tongue across the head. Bill started to moan. I increased my tempo. I held my mouth still and he moved his cock in and out. He let out a big moan and started to cum just as he pulled his cock out. A huge wad flew into my mouth. The rest ricocheted off my face and on to my chest and the stall wall. Bill let out a big, "AHHHggggggh!" His cock deflated and I cleaned it off. He withdrew.

Bill said to me through the wall, "Your hour is over. Thanks." I breathed a sigh of relief. My hour wasn't that horrible. I began to think, sucking cocks isn't so bad. But I also loved Laura and loved having sex with her. "Ah, Bill? My clothes?"

"They are back at your tent."

"You want me to walk back there naked?"

"Sure." I waited until he left. Then I slowly made my way into the area with the sinks. I was a sight. I stared at my self in the mirror for a minute. My face and chest were covered with cum. I could still taste it in my mouth. I washed my face and chest off the best I could. My cock was not being cooperative, for it was getting hard. I made my way over to the door and peeked my head out. The high schoolers were still around the campfire. I noticed the counselors were back, which meant Laura would be back. I waited a minute or two, then made the mad dash back to my campsite. I heard the high schoolers hoot and holler at me. Busted. When I got my tent, Laura was already in bed. I carefully crept into my tent. I quickly jumped into sleeping bag before she could spot me. Once in, I started to put on my bedclothes. As I snuggled into the sleeping bag, she rolled over and dreamily say "hi."

"Hi. Did you have fun in town?"

"Yes." She kissed me. Then she moaned a little, like I tasted good or something. Laura rolled back over and we both went to sleep.

End of part 2...Email me with your ideas and comments.

Digger66
Digger66
375 Followers
12