The Videocamera & the Camping Trip Ch. 3

Story Info
His sex game with Laura goes awry.
2.9k words
4.25
53.1k
13

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/19/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Digger66
Digger66
375 Followers

The following is indented for ADULTS ONLY. If you are under 18 or are offended by stories of a sexual nature, STOP NOW.

This story takes place in a FANTASY world with no AIDS or STDs. In the REAL world AIDS and STDs can kill you. Protect yourself!!

* * * * *

The next morning, we slept late. By the time we made it to the bathrooms, the high schoolers had left. Laura and I hit the trail early, sloshing our way to through the dew. It was difficult not getting wet when brushing up against things. By early afternoon, most of the clouds had disappeared. The sun warmed us up, and dried us off. We returned to camp in the mid-afternoon. A change of clothes was in order, as was a shower. The hot water felt great.

I was feeling frisky. When Laura returned to the tent, I jumped her. I was all over her, and she responded in kind. Soon our hands were finding their ways down each other's clothes. "I want you so much," she hissed at me. "How much?"

"Are you going to tease me?"

"Maybe. Is that what you want?"

"Maybe." I could tell Laura was going into one of her submissive roles. "You certainly are struggling," I snickered at her. "What are you going to do about that?" We continued to kiss and paw each other. "Maybe, I should just tie you up, so you won't resist me so much." We had played this game before, but not in a tent. My mind raced.

"Stay put, if you know what is good for you," I said as I ran out of the tent. I grabbed the extra rope from the car's trunk. I reentered the tent. "Well, young lady, since you are resisting my charms so much, I find no alternative to tie you up."

She started acting, "Oh please. I promise to be good. Please don't tie me up." I took off her t-shirt, shorts and underwear. I grabbed her wrists. She feigned fear, "Oh please, don't." I was equally dramatic, "This will teach you to be so strong-headed." I pushed her on her back. I raised her knees to her chest. I pulled her wrists together, under her knees, and tied them. Then I tied her arms to her legs. This was a favorite position of ours, without the ropes. She was helpless. I grabbed her shirt and made a blindfold for her.

She looked great, with her pussy exposed and ready. I ran my fingers around the outside--she was very wet. I bent down and licked her up and down. She tasted great. I pulled back and admired my beautiful girlfriend. My cock was hard as granite. A thought flashed in my head, and I crawled out of the tent. Slowly I pulled her toward the edge of tent, until her pussy was exposed beneath the lower tent flap. I left her like this.

Anyone walking by could notice a pussy exposed, just begging to be fucked. I wanted this on video. I quickly set up the camera on the tripod. Once in place, I returned to the tent. Talking in an accent, I said, "What do we have here? Why, it is a pussy." I placed a finger on Laura's pussy. She moaned a bit. "And it is just begging to be fucked." I took down my pants and kicked them off my feet. I was now naked. I lay my cock on top of her pussy. She moan, "Who ever you are," she also said with an accent, "please put you big cock in me. Satisfy me, kind sir."

"I am always willing to oblige a lady." I shoved into her. Laura was very wet. She felt silky soft. I plunged in and out. She started to breathe heavily and moan. I could feel that she was near the top and about to have an orgasm. But, I beat her to it. I exploded inside her. My cum penetrated her deeply. After a few more strokes, I pulled out. I was exhausted from such a good orgasm. Laura was still moaning, "Please. Please make me cum." I looked her pussy. It was gaping. I saw my cum dribble out of her. "Please make me cummmmm," she hissed.

I rested on knees. Suddenly, a hand went over my mouth and pulled me backwards. I was very frightened for a moment, until I looked up and saw Bill and Mark standing there in their uniforms with big smiles on their faces. Bill whispered in my ear, "That is a pretty sight. I think we will help Laura out of her predicament." I started to struggle. The big rangers overpowered me. They quickly cuffed my hands behind my back to the picnic table and gagged me. I was helpless. Bill walked over to the tent disrobing as he went. The lower half of Laura's naked body was exposed out of the tent. Bill knelt down, and slowly began to caress her thighs. Laura moaned. Then he began to move the palm of his hand over her pussy. His fingers began to tease her hot hole.

By now, Mark had found our videocamera, and was taping the whole thing. Every once and while he would pan over to me, looking helpless. Laura began to beg again, "Please make me cum!" Bill assumed the position and slowly shoved his large cock in pussy and began to pound away. "Oh, you feel so big!!!" Laura cried. After a few minutes of sawing in and out, I could her Laura's orgasm beginning. She moaned and cried out. She was in the depths of ecstasy, "Yesssss!!!!" Bill started breathing harder. I saw him pull out and cum all over half-shaven pussy. It dribbled down to her asshole. Bill fell back, exhausted.

A few minutes later, Bill stood up and took the camera from Mark. They whispered to each other. Mark disrobed and approached me. He leaned down and said in my ear, "Better get this nice and wet, cause it is going in your girlfriends ass." I was scared and shocked. Laura and I had tried anal sex on a number of occasions. She liked it sometimes. Mark took the gag out of my mouth and replaced with his big cock, which was only half-hard. He grabbed my head and worked himself in and out. Slowly, I felt his dick expand in my mouth, stretching it to its limits. Secretly, I was very excited by this. I felt my own cock get hard. But I was also concerned for Laura. Mark began to force more of himself into my mouth. One stroke hit the back of my mouth. During the next, I felt it push down my throat. I relaxed as best I could. I fought my gag reflex as I felt him push further and further inside me. After the initial shock, it actually felt good. He made me deep throat him 3 times. Each time, I had my nose nestled in his pubic hair.

He withdrew, replaced the gag and walked over to Laura. Bill continued to film. Mark knelt down and rubbed all of Bill's cum around her nether hole. Laura moaned and mockingly said, "Oh no. What are you doing to my ass?" Mark worked one, then two fingers in her ass. I could see him very clearly as he moved in and out of her. Soon he had four fingers up her butt. Laura moaned more. Mark removed his fingers and lay his big cock up to asshole, which was still stretched out. Slowly, he inserted himself. Laura groaned, "You're putting your big cock in my ass. Oh my god!!" By now, half of Mark's cock was inside her. He was pumping very slowly and gently. I was surprised as he put in more and more. Laura never liked too deep with me. In another few moments, he was completely inside her. I could hear Laura gasping. Mark slowly eased out about half way and then pushed back in. He did this several times; each time he increased his tempo and strength. Finally, he was coming almost all the way out and slamming back in her. By now, Laura was moaning. She practically scream, "Yes. Fuck my ass!!! It feels so good!!" I saw Mark to stiffen up. I knew his orgasm was approaching. He shoved his big cock all the way in and held it there. He came deep in her bowels. She moaned in appreciation.

Spent, Mark back out and away from Laura. Her ass was left gaping momentarily. Cum leaked out of it and her pussy. Bill continued to film. Mark stood up and got dressed. Bill handed him the camera. Mark walked over and unlocked the cuffs. He pulled me to my feet, while keeping my hands behind me. The ranger moved me over to Laura. He pushed me on my knees and removed the gag. Then he pushed my face into Laura's crotch. They wanted to see me clean up their deed. I started to lick her all over. I was used to the taste of cum now. I used my tongue on Laura's thighs and pubic mound. I could tell Laura was getting turned on again. I moved down to her ass. Slowly, I rimmed her. Using my hands to spread her cheeks, I shoved my tongue deep inside her ass. I cleaned out Mark's cum as best I could. I moved my way up to her pussy. I teased her clit and licked the outside lips. Then, I dove right in. I had my tongue buried deep in her pussy, when I started to hear her moan loudly. She started to shake. An orgasm was imminent. Suddenly, her cum rushed into my mouth--far more than I could swallow, but I did my best. She gushed juice for 30 seconds. It was glorious. I continued to tongue her. I relaxed the tempo and slowly withdrew.

Mark and Bill were gone, but they had positioned the camera so it got all the action. I grabbed my pants and put them back on. Seizing the videocamera, I packed it up quickly and put it back in the car. Then I walked down the road for about 50 feet, turned around and came back to our camp. Walking back I could still see Laura's lower part of her body exposed. I feigned fear, "Laura, are you okay?" Her pussy and asshole looked red from all the fucking. She played along, "Chris, is that you?"

"It's me," I reached the tent. "Quick, untie me. Some horrible men took advantage of me." I crawled in the tent and undid her blindfold. I kissed her and slowly undid her ropes. "Are you okay?" I asked. "I am a little sore, but fine." She whispered in my ear, "You were fantastic. I didn't know you could get that hard so soon after cumming." Back in acting mode, Laura continued, "Oh Chris, some men put their big cocks in my pussy and ..."

"And what?"

"And in my ass!"

"Did it hurt?"

"A little, but it was nice too," she said with a grin. I helped her get dressed. It was a little chilly that night. We stayed up and read and played some cards. Later it rained.

Friday morning was cool and damp-not looking optimistic. Most of the other campers had moved out. The weather was coming in. "Maybe, this would be a good day to go to the museum up in Rangley," I told Laura. She agreed. We made the correct choice. It rained most of the day. We went to the museum and took our time. Afterwards we went to an antique store. By the time we stopped goofing off, it was the late afternoon, and still raining off and on. This day was a good change of pace for us. Upon our return, we pleasantly surprised that the inside of our tent remained remarkably dry.

We were also surprised to see the high school group back in camp. They were packing up their things into the big van. I stopped and chatted. "I thought you were staying out tonight." Kathy, the P.E. teacher told me, "The guys didn't want to get rained on again, so we quit early. It is no big deal. Sam is going to take the kids down the Mountain. Lacey and I are going to stay the weekend and catch a ride home with Mark and Bill."

"You know each other?"

"Sure, old friends from Outward Bound."

Laura was fixing dinner, so I volunteered my assistance to them in setting up their tent. We chatted as we worked. In the meantime the students and Sam left. After things were set up, we sat on the picnic table and continued to talk. An off-color comment by Lacey made me ask them if they were "more than friends." Kathy replied, "Yeah. We are together. But we're flexiable."

"What do you mean?" Lacey said, "We like to play with men sometimes." She put her hand on my thigh. I started to get excited, but I moved her hand away. Softly I said, "I'm with Laura."

"She doesn't like you to play?"

"Uhmm, no."

Now Kathy moved next to me, and they both put their hands on my thighs. "Please stop," I told them, but I didn't really mean it. My activities over the past week were rolling in my head. Lacey asked, "So, does Laura like to play with women?"

"No," I whispered. "Not ever?"

"Not that she has told me."

"Too bad, she is cute. But this fires us up more."

"What do you mean?" By now, my cock had snaked its way passed my underwear and was sticking out a little from my shorts. Kathy went on, "Chris, our favorite thing is indoctrinate women into lesbian sex. We never force anyone, but we like to make it with a 'virgin'."

"Wow." I was really excited; they continued to stroke my thighs, but neither touched my cock. I told them, "I would love to see you do that."

"Yes. It is every guy's fantasy. Sometimes, we let a boyfriend or husband watch, but rarely." Lacey asked me in a hushed voice, "So Chris, do think Laura would be interested in being 'initiated'?"

"I don't know. Maybe. How would you do it? Where? When?"

Lacey grabbed my cock, "How 'bout tonight? We could do it in the showers."

"I want to watch." She stroked me a little more, "Sorry, Chris, not this time."

"Please...."

"Well..., you have a videocamera don't you?"

"Yes." She stroked me faster; I was getting close to cumming. "Let us barrow the camera, and we'll make a tape for you. But you will have to get Laura to shower, then our plan can go into action." I groaned, "Yes. I can do that. I am going to cum!" Kathy jumped down in front of me, and put my cock in her mouth. I came. She swallowed it all.

I relaxed for a moment and then said, "Let's go get the camera." We wondered off to my tent. We chatted with Laura. Under the auspicious of getting some extra food out the car for Kathy and Lacey, I grabbed the camera and loaded a new tape in it. I put the tape with the others. Lacey was watching me. I put the camera in a bag with some food and gave it to the two women. I whispered to Lacey, "You know how to use it?" She nodded. The women left.

Laura and I ate dinner. Afterwards, I started being frisky with her. She was responding. I told her, "We should probably take a shower before heading to bed-I like it when we are both nice and clean." She countered, "As long as you shave."

"Same to you."

"Okay." We did the dishes and gathered our stuff for washing. I started off ahead to alert Kathy and Lacey. In a hushed tone, I said, "She is going to take a shower now."

"Okay. We'll take care of it."

After shaving and showering, I returned to camp. Laura did not appear. I went back to the bathhouse and crept around to the side where the women's showers were. Through the window, I could hear moaning. I wanted to look in, but the ground on the women's side of the building sloped away thus making the windows 8 feet off the ground (as opposed to the men's side, which was only 6 feet). I smiled and rubbed myself. I knew I would go nuts if I stayed there, so I returned to camp. About 40 minutes later, Laura returned; I already was in my bag, almost asleep. "All clean?" I asked. "Yes," she said. I promptly fell asleep.

Saturday morning, Laura and I started to pack up. We had a party to go to that night. Sunday, we had an all-day function planned. Lacey and Kathy came by. Laura got red and could barely face them. Kathy asked if we had any extra firewood. "Some in the truck," I told them. I saw her put the camera back. She took a long time in the trunk, but came out with an armful of wood. The women told us that we should get together soon. We exchanged phone numbers. Laura kept her distance. She and I packed up and drove home. Laura was mysteriously quiet, but I knew why.

To Be Continued...

Digger66
Digger66
375 Followers