The Videotape

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He could dimly hear Arrella crying out loud behind Jill as she knelt astride him on the couch and kissed him urgently, demandingly, her tongue pushing into his mouth almost violently. And then a new hand grabbed his cock and a new mouth closed over it, even as Jill gasped directly into his mouth. He eased his head aside, looked down and saw that Annette had started sucking him and just inches from her head, Arrella had eased aside Jill's bikini bottom and slipped two fingers into her pussy and was even now nibbling on her shoulder. Every few seconds, Annette left his cock and tasted Jill's juices, before returning to him. And suddenly, Jill was right on the edge of orgasm and she reached down, took his cock from Annette and guided it to her pussy.

When she sank down onto him, he cried out loud in shock and surprise as the heat and pleasure fired through his body and even as he was aware of releasing his own load, he could hear Jill crying her own orgasm directly into her ear. She continued to rise and fall on his cock for a few seconds until he almost passed out from the intensity of the sensation and then eventually she collapsed limply on top of him. Annette's hand closed round his balls and played with them for a few moments, while his cock subsided inside Jill's pussy.

As Jill, Ian and Arrella collapsed onto the couch, Annette stood up in front of them and finally stripped off her shorts and t-shirt, before smiling and turning back to the TV and video recorder.

"Any objections to us watching the tape now, Ian?" she said and slotted it back in. She walked back to the couch and pushed and shoved until she could find a place to sit between Ian and Jill and then started to unashamedly play with herself as she watched the tape. Ian smiled, reached out and cupped one of her breasts, then closed a hand over her shoulder and traced her arm down to her hand, down to her fingertips, down to her pussy.

"Arrella," he said, but she needed no further instruction and slipped to the floor between Annette's legs. Jill moved closer and started caressing Annette and Annette's hand found Ian's cock once more and softly stroked it back into life.

As they gradually descended into a bundle of sweaty, intertwined limbs, the last coherent sentence to come from any of them was Annette saying how much she loved to be last.

12