The View From Here

Story Info
Exposed at the park.
1.2k words
4.14
17.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Today, like any other day, I woke up and thought about what I wanted to do with my day. I had the day off and no particular plans made, so the day was open to my own whims and desires. I got up, took a shower, and got dressed. While I was getting dressed, I thought "hm, maybe I could forgo a bra and take a little drive somewhere to see what happens". I immediately got wet thinking of the adventures I could have with a camera and a little showmanship.

I packed my camera, my favorite dildo, and little bottle of lube. I knew right away what road I wanted to take and where I'd go: the park where I knew there were a lot of people doing things other than walking in the woods. I headed out to the highway and the excitement made my nipples hard and sensitive and they were rubbing against the fabric of my light jacket. I made sure that I wore nothing under the jacket – no tshirt and no bra – so I could just unzip and expose my large breasts to whomever wanted to look. I got to the park and cruised around for a little while looking for just the right spot to start my adventure. Bingo! Right on the end where I could see who was walking up in the mirror and who was approaching from the front.

I put the car in park and looked around to gauge interest. I could see other individuals – a few men sitting in cars by themselves looking around and a couple of women near the tables. Before getting out of the car, I unzipped my jacket just enough to expose my breasts and nipples as I walked. I headed towards the bathroom and I felt eyes following me. Wearing sunglasses made it possible for me to discreetly look down and verify that both breasts were indeed visible and in fact, one nipple was peeking out of the zipper. I knew that those eyes were focused on my chest and it made me wetter than I already was.

There was one other woman in the bathroom and she was at the sink. She didn't seem to be in a particular hurry so I picked a stall and went to it, choosing one directly behind her because I wanted to see if she would peek through the door from the mirror in front of her. Sure enough, I saw her looking in the mirror trying to catch a glimpse of me and what I was doing. I wasn't doing anything but I did have my tits all the way out of my jacket and was sitting there rolling my nipples between my fingers. She smiled when she saw that I was watching her through the door. Then she turned and left. Oh, this was going to be a fun day for sure! I too left the restroom and went back out to my car. I saw the woman from the restroom over near the tables and she was talking to a man. They both looked at me, she smiled and he smirked and looked at her and then looked at me. I was sitting in my car and decided that I'd expose myself a little more and I'd take some discreet pictures too. I unzipped my jacket all the way to my waist so that both breasts were completely visible. The sun was shining pretty brightly so my round tits were warmed by both sunlight and anonymous admirers. A man slowly walked by the passenger side of the car and I could see him look sideways at me. It was the man from the table. I had my camera out and off to the side, so I was able to get some good shots of me sitting in the car with my tits out in a public place. I was really getting wet at this point and was glad I brought my toy with me to relieve some of the pressure.

I finished snapping a few shots of me and looked up to see that same man sitting in a vehicle behind the restroom. He had left the driver's side door open and had one leg dangling out and one leg inside the vehicle. He smiled when he realized I was looking. He began stroking his crotch and I could see that he was already stiff under his shorts. Slowly, he teased himself into what turned into a massive erection. I was surprised that his shorts didn't rip from all that man-flesh; he was huge for sure. I fantasized about that delicious cock inside me and it inspired me to do a little stroking of my own. My clit was throbbing from the day's excitement and I was really needing some release. After a few minutes of him stroking his cock through his shorts, he pulled them down and pulled his cock out, exposing it completely for my pleasure. He continued stroking, leaning back in the seat and focusing completely on jacking himself off while I watched. Oh, I was watching and doing my own diddling as well. I pulled my shorts down because I simply couldn't stand it anymore; I had to get out my dildo. I was so wet, I could hear my creamy pussy sucking my dildo as it went in and out. I could tell he was close to exploding because our pace was the same and I was about to scream it felt so good. As I pounded my pussy with my dildo, my eyes were closed and I imagined his hard cock jackhammering in and out of me, balls hitting my ass with each thrust. I was so close to cumming and I knew it would be a gusher. I opened my eyes and saw that he was furiously pumping his cock with his hand, his balls were clenched high and I knew any minute he'd blow his load. I fucked myself faster and saw that he was watching me too and pumped faster. OH! There it went. Gouts of hot cum shot all over his steering wheel onto the floor mat. At the same time, I came so hard that I was sure I was having a seizure and gushed hot cum all over my car seat. My hand was sticky with it and it dripped off my now well used dildo.

He stopped and, breathing hard, looked over at me with a grin and mouthed "thank you". I knew I'd have a little more clean up to do than that (why didn't I bring a towel to sit on??) but I grinned back and mouthed "my pleasure". He grabbed a towel and wiped himself off and pulled up his shorts, then shut the door to his vehicle, then leaned his head back on the seat to gather his wits.

On my way home, I nearly ran off the road for thinking of my hot hot hot experience at the park. That was so much fun to be watched in public by a stranger as we both got off. I was so inspired to do it again, that I rode all the way home with my tits fully exposed. Luckily for me I live in a remote area so I don't have to worry too much about the law but I think I did entertain the occasional truck driver in the next lane.