The View from My Balcony

Story Info
Welcome to the show.
1.2k words
4.14
26.7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
loorslady
loorslady
56 Followers

I wish I knew what deep seated desire makes me do the things I do knowing I could get caught, but for some reason it is these things that give me the greatest orgasms.

My husband is very understanding when it comes to my libido. He knows my urges and desires are a lot stronger than his and he is fine with me masturbating every day as long as I promise not to cheat. I have no problem with that promise because when I need good loving, he is the best at it and can make me soak through two towels and a set of bed clothes.

But truth be told he cannot keep up with my libido so I do masturbate every day and even longer on his "boy's night out."

One of my favorite rituals is to take a slow hot bubble bath listening to the radio, with candles and a cold glass of water because when I get done I am thirsty!

I light the candles, turn off the lights, turn the radio to a station with jazz/blues and relax. Needless to say the hot water, the slow music and the thought of what I am about to do begins to turn me on and my fingers slip below the bubbles to that aching spot between my legs.

I can already feel the wetness between my legs and even without the help of the water; I slip my fingers into my warm pussy and play gently with the lips.

I'm not sure if this is true of all men but they seem to underestimate the pleasure they can give a woman by just slowly rubbing the outer lips with their fingers and not go directly to the clit.

I like to tell my husband, take your time and feel the way the lips open and swell. Feel how the juices seep out between my lips and the slippery feel of my pussy even before we fuck. Maybe because I am a woman, I know the sensuality of that first touch of pussy juice on my fingers and I know how enjoyable it is to feel another woman's excitement.

But guys, if you can, close your eyes when you touch your partner's pussy lips and take your time to feel how they respond. I guarantee it will be worth her pleasure and then your own when she reacts to your tenderness. And make a mental note because if you do, later when you recall her reaction, it will give you a reaction too!

Anyway, by the time I get done in the tub, I have had a few orgasms, thanks to my shower head and the vibrating streams of water, so I am ready for "playtime."

I especially enjoy using my "clit enlarger" before I do anything else, it makes my lips swollen and puffy and VERY sensitive.

It is arousing to see how red and thick they get and when I suction my clit, oh fuck it looks like a little penis when I am done, its own swollen head and all!

Of course "pumping" the enlarger has benefits but once I start pumping it up, it is hard to stop because the orgasms are incredible. Imagine have your pussy sucked exactly the way you want it?

The lips swell, my clit gets big enough for me to jerk it off (and this is incredible to feel) and the "pussy cream" that just oozes out from my cunt, amazingly sweet and arousing!!

But I know my plans will give me orgasms like I really need; so I play with this for a little while and feel myself getting antsy and anxious to let the darker side of my libido take over.

Once it is dark enough out on the balcony, I open the balcony sliding glass door as I put on my robe, with nothing underneath and take a cup of coffee out to sip while I play. I have this wonderful fluffy black robe that is a bit big for me but perfect for what I need.

We live right off a main drag and if you look up you can see our balcony and any one on it. This is exciting for me, to think someone may see me and my pussy even in low glow from the street lights.

I slowly let me robe fall open and I spread my legs so if anyone were to look up they would see me, my swollen pussy lips and my own "hard on" with my legs open and my fingers massaging my "cock."

It feels so fucking good to sit there and finger fuck my pussy until I squirt. I found out a while ago that I squirt and when I do, it can go all over the place!

I like to stand up at the railing and open my legs and open my robe and just rub myself over and over until I squirt all over the floor of the balcony.

I imagine a man standing down below my balcony watching me rub my pussy..oh it feels so good. I open my legs so he can see my lips, my shaved pussy bump, and my stiff nipples. He smiles up at me and asks me to send down some sweet juice for him to enjoy.

Oh fuck it feels good, just watching him lick his lips and beg to be fed. I'd just love to soak him!

"Please sweet baby let me taste that juice, let me have some of that pussy honey, make her come for me." "Yeah", he says as he slowly unzips his pants and I can hear him breathing a little harder and faster as he watches me.

"Oh yeah that feels good as he takes out his cock and strokes it. That's it, stroke him, and watch me tease my clit for you."

He hears the slippery wet sound of a juicy pussy and his hand moves faster in rhythm with my own. "Fuck that pussy baby make her come for me..That's it, faster, faster honey hurt that clit, make it grow."

My clit gets hard and looks like a small cock and I start to jerk it like he is jerking his cock. Oh yeah faster I move my fingers and he moves his hands faster. "A little more ..that's it..Just a few more strokes and ohhhhhhh."

Fuck as he comes so do I and he steps closer to catch the juice as it squirts from between the lips of my cunt. "Now drink this pussy milk" and it runs down my legs, squirts through the balcony railing into his open mouth. What a fucking rush this fantasy is!

The problem is, once I get started I do not like to stop. I will sit outside, even in the cold just to expose my pussy to anyone who wants to see it, or watch me play.

I love showing off my lips and my wet pussy and I just love finger fucking myself and watching someone play with themselves while I do it.

Who knows, maybe one day I will talk my husband, or some adventurous voyeur into being my "balcony" watcher.

loorslady
loorslady
56 Followers