The View from On Top

Story Info
A wild fuck with her older boss.
5.4k words
4.38
48.3k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MsBond007
MsBond007
30 Followers

He thrust into me, hard.

"Oh fuck!" I moaned as I threw my head back, his large cock stretching my pussy.

*****

We were coworkers. Well, not initially. Initially, he was my boss, one of the big executives of the company, the kind who was rolling in dough.

He was a divorcee, with two grown children and everything you could ask for in life. He was still on good terms with his wife, who had gotten remarried to a man 20 years younger than her. But, I wouldn't know any of this until much later.

I was just starting out. I'd just graduated college and had been lucky enough to land a job with one of the largest marketing agencies in New York City.

When I first started, I had no idea who he was.

"Did you hear about Mr. G?" was all that would circulate in the office. Who this mysterious Mr. G was, I had no idea. Not that I cared at that time. I was a college graduate working for one of the largest marketing agencies in the country. I was in my own little world.

When I finally met him, it was at the company's Christmas party.

I had been sitting in the corner, sipping my wine and watching as my coworkers intermingled and socialized. I, personally, wasn't one for large gatherings, which was ironic considering the field I was in.

But, I forced myself to socialize a bit before I retired to my corner.

"What's a beautiful young woman like you doing all alone?" a deep voice asked from above me. I looked up and my breath froze in my throat.

Standing above me was one of the most handsome man I'd ever seen. He had dark hair, deep brown eyes, and a slightly tanned complexion. A tinge of gray touched his hair and a smile was on his face.

"Do you mind?" he asked, motioning to the seat beside me. Quickly, I shook my head and he sat down. As he did, I couldn't help but notice how his suit stretched a bit as it hugged his form, perfectly tailored for his body.

"So?" he asked, looking over at me with an eyebrow slightly raised.

"Pardon?" I managed, still dumbstruck by the darkly handsome man sitting beside me. He was older, that much I knew. Maybe around 50, 51.

"Why are you all alone over here?" he repeated his earlier question.

Shaking myself from my trance, I gave a small smile before I shrugged slightly.

"I'm not really a fan of large gatherings," I replied in a small voice.

His eyes widened slightly and, just as he opened his mouth, I quickly cut him off, saying, "I know. It's ironic, considering the field I'm in."

At that, he shut his mouth and studied me for a moment. As he did, I felt worry creep through me. Had I just made a stupid mistake and cost myself my job?

Just as I was about to remedy my statement, he gave a slight chuckle.

Then, he turned to me and gave me a smile.

"You know," he said as he took a sip of his wine, "I was the same way when I was your age. I didn't like large gatherings. And," he paused and leaned in closer.

As he did, I inhaled his musky, male scent.

"I still don't," he finished before he gave me a slight wink. Chuckling once again, he continued, "don't worry. You don't need to change who you are to work for this company. As long as you excel at your job, you can be as antisocial as you wish."

With that, he stood and began to walk away. Pausing, he turned back to me and asked, "what's your name?"

I answered and he nodded before he turned and walked off, leaving me staring after him.

As I leaned back in my chair, one of my coworkers came by, her eyes wide as she stared after the man and then back at me.

"What's the matter?" I asked her as she sat, taking note of her shocked expression.

"What was Mr. G talking to you about?" she whispered as she sat beside me.

"Mr. G?" I asked, slightly confused. Her eyes grew wide and she gasped slightly as she nodded.

"Yes, Mr. G. That man you were just talking to. He's Mr. G."

A few weeks later, he called me to his office.

As I took the elevator to the 30th floor, my heart was pounding in my chest. Was I in trouble? Had he decided that he didn't like my attitude after all?

The elevator door dinged and I stepped out. Taking a deep breath, I made my way to his office.

"Wonderful to see you again," he smiled at me as I entered his office. I gave a slight smile and walked further into the large room. Behind his large desk was a floor to ceiling window offering a fantastic view of the city.

"Sit," he gestured to the chair in front of me. Nodding, I quickly took a seat and looked at him. I was positive that it wasn't possible but it seemed as though he'd gotten even more handsome over the last few weeks.

"Cigar?" he asked, lifting a case of Cuban cigars. I quickly shook my head and he placed it back on his desk.

"Calm down," he smiled at me, noticing how tense I was. "You're not in any trouble."

At his words and reassurance, I visibly relaxed, releasing a breath I hadn't even known I'd been holding.

"Now, do you know why I called you here?" he asked. I shook my head and he chuckled, a deep rumbling sound that unconsciously caused a shudder to run through my body.

"Of course, you wouldn't," he smiled at me. He set down the cigar, which was unlit. Noticing my eyes trained on it, he gave a slight smile and said, "it's all a facade."

"What?" I asked, directing my attention back towards him. He gestured to the cigar. "It's a lie. I don't smoke. But, I figured it went with the image, so why not?"

For the first time since I'd met him, I laughed. As I did, his eyes brightened and he smiled.

"You have a beautiful laugh," he observed and a slight blush tinged my cheeks.

Immediately, he cleared his throat and said, "I meant that as a compliment, not in a sexual way. Forgive me if I offended you."

Quickly shaking my head, I reassured him that it was no problem.

"Wonderful," he smiled before he donned a professional demeanor once again.

"Getting back to what I was saying, I called you up here because I feel that you have a lot of potential in this company."

During our conversation, I learned that he had selected me for a special project that he was working on. Normally, he had told me, he would have never selected a recent college graduate but, after looking over my portfolio and work, he had been impressed by my work ethics and felt that I was the perfect fit.

However, he warned me, it was going to be difficult and demanding, and would require me working very closely with him.

I didn't care. I had a chance to move up in the company and I quickly took the opportunity. That was the start of it all.

"Are you sure?" I asked him as I looked over the document. He let out a sigh and nodded.

"For the last time, yes," he replied and I rolled my eyes slightly at his tone.

It had been almost a year since we'd met and, since then, we'd already worked together on two projects, both of which had been more than successful. Now, we were working together on a third.

During that time, we'd grown closer and had become fast friends, mainly because we were so similar.

"Maybe, we both need a break," I said as I logged off the computer. He let out a sigh before he nodded in agreement.

"There's coffee in the kitchen," he said as he stood and headed into the kitchen of his penthouse suite. Following behind, I rolled my shoulders back slightly.

All of the work had left me tense and sore.

"Here you go," he said as he handed me a cup of coffee. Thanking him, I took a sip and let out a satisfied moan as the liquid ran down my throat. He knew just how I liked my coffee.

I looked up and caught him staring at me before he gave a slight smile and proceeded to drink his own coffee.

"So, what do you think?" he asked as I set the cup down.

I shrugged and replied, "I think we can change the layout. Make it more visually appealing," as I began to massage my shoulder.

"What's wrong?" he asked, watching me struggle to massage my shoulder.

"I'm so tense. I need a massage," I replied, earning a chuckle from him.

"You know," he said as he put down his cup, "I've been known to give amazing massages."

"Liar,"I teased and he gave a wicked smile.

"Want me to prove it?" he asked, his tone playful. Deciding to play along, I nodded and he moved to stand behind me.

Suddenly, I felt his large, strong hands on me, digging into my shoulder as he began to squeeze my flesh.

As he hit the spot, I let out an involuntary moan, earning a chuckle from him.

"I'm guessing that's the spot," he chuckled in my ear, his deep voice causing a tingle to run through me. Unable to answer, I nodded and he continued to massage my shoulder. As he did, my body arched and I suddenly felt my back pressed against him.

That was when I felt it. Hard and long and pressed against my ass.

As I leaned back into it, he let out a slight gasp, which I promptly ignored.

But, what was I to do now? Move away and pretend that I hadn't felt his boner or let him continue massaging me?

A wicked smile crossed my face as I made my decision.

"What's that?" I asked as I purposely stuck my ass out and pressed it against his hard dick, earning a slight groan from him.

"It's, umm, nothing," he said as he fought to push away the groan threatening him. I moved my ass and he groaned again.

"I think you're lying," I whispered as I turned to face him. I looked up at him and saw that his eyes had become dark. Instinctively, my nipples perked up under his gaze and I felt my cunt begin to drip.

Fuck.

He must have sensed some change in my demeanor too because he suddenly smiled a naughty smile before he reached down and brushed my nipples, which were poking through my lightly padded bra.

"Looks like I'm not the only one," he said in that deep, masculine voice that had filled my wet dreams for almost a year. Then, without another word, he leaned down and placed his mouth against mine.

His kiss was gentle and sweet, almost like a first kiss. However, the more we kissed, the rougher it became. He suddenly stuck his tongue into my mouth and began to assault my mouth, his tongue plunging its way through.

However, it wasn't my first kiss and I was more than able to match him. I slipped my tongue into his mouth, tasting him as our tongues fought for dominance.

This continued for a few more seconds before I finally gave in and he grabbed me, spinning me around so that I was pressed against the wall as he began to suck on my tongue.

After a few more seconds, we finally pulled apart, both out of breath.

"I want you," he managed, his voice ragged and full of desire.

"Me too," I replied, looking at him. He picked me up and carried me into the living room. There, he set me down onto the large sofa and proceeded to undo my blouse as I struggled with his pants.

The cool air on my breasts caused me to gasp and he gave an appreciative smile as he looked down at my firm breasts.

"Beautiful," he whispered as he pressed his hands against them, running his palms over my perky nipples. I gasped at the contact, which felt amazing.

Then, he leaned down over my right breast and, with his warm breath caressing it, took my right nipple in his mouth. I let out a moan as his warm breath and cool tongue glided over my nipple. As he sucked and nipped at it, his other hand moved to cup the other nipple, pinching and pulling it.

I let out a moan and threw my head back as I felt myself becoming wetter and wetter.

Pulling away, he pushed himself up and proceeded to kiss me again while his hands moved downward, taking the rest of my clothes off.

As I kissed him, I managed to pull his pants off, leaving him only in boxers.

Moving away, he began to suck on my other tit while his hand trailed down to my pussy.

I let out a moan and ran my fingers through his hair as he nipped my nipple before he continued sucking my tit.

Then, his left hand suddenly stroked me. I let out another moan as he began to stroke my swollen clit with his thumb.

Still sucking my tit, he parted my wet pussy with his hand and began to stroke my clit much faster.

"Fuck," I groaned as he continued to rub my clit, his hand coated with my pussy juice. Then, he inserted a finger into my cunt.

"Mmmmm," I groaned as he began to move his finger, in and out of my dripping pussy. Throwing my head back, I continued to groan as he worked up a rhythm, his finger fucking my hole.

As I lost myself to the pleasure, I began to unconsciously buck my hips, moving along with his finger. He pulled away from my nipple and kissed me just as he added a second finger.

I groaned into his mouth as he stuck his finger into my hot, wet, cunt.

"Fuck!" I groaned as I felt myself growing closer and closer to climaxing. By now, he was going faster and I could feel my body becoming liquid as pleasure washed over me in waves.

He added another finger and I screamed in delight as three fingers fucked my pussy.

"Can we go for an entire fist?" he whispered as he licked me, making his way down to my neck, which he proceeded to suck.

"Fuck, oh fuck," I moaned as four fingers began to push their way into my pussy, while his palm and thumb played with my clit.

"Ready?" he asked.

"Fuck me, oh god, fuck me!" I moaned. Still sucking my neck, he pushed his entire hand into my pussy, causing me to scream out.

"Fuck! Oh fuck!" I screamed as he began to move his hand, fisting my pussy. I continued to buck my hips, taking his hand in as much as I could.

"Fuck! You're so tight!" he moaned as he continued to fuck me with his hand.

"Oh god, oh yes, mmmm," I moaned in pleasure, not hearing a word he was saying as I got closer and closer to climaxing.

He shoved his hand into my pussy again and again and again before I felt my pussy squeeze his hand as I climaxed, screaming violently.

"Fuck!" I yelled as I came, hard. He pulled his hand out of me and, with a wicked smile, smelled it before he licked a finger.

"Shit," I moaned as I watched him. He gave me a smile before he leaned down and hovered over my pussy.

"We're not done yet," he said before I felt his tongue run over my clit.

"Shit!" I moaned as he began to suck on my clit, his tongue lapping up my cum. I let out a loud moan and bucked my hips, shoving his face into my pussy. His tongue licked my clit, causing goosebumps to run up my arms from the feel of his cool tongue and warm breath on it. He licked my clit again before he stuck his tongue into my hole and began to plunge it in and out of my pussy.

As he did, I groaned and ran my fingers through his hair, shoving his face deeper and deeper into my pussy. The pleasure I was feeling was overwhelming and I didn't know what to do with myself. I just wanted more and more and more.

As he plunged his tongue into my pussy again, I let out a loud groan as I felt my pussy contract, shuddering as waves of pleasure flowed through me.

"Oh my god," I breathed as I laid there, a thin layer of sweat covering my forehead.

Mr. G pushed himself up and gave me a smile before he proceeded to kiss me on the mouth, our tongues mingling with each other as I tasted myself on his lips. I continued to kiss him before I broke away and began to press kisses down his body as I made my way to his boxers.

With a smile, I pulled down his boxers and could do nothing more than stare as his huge, at least 7 inches cock greeted me.

"Like what you see?" he asked from above me and I looked up, licking my lips as I nodded.

"You're so big," I whispered, my voice hoarse with desire and from screaming. He gave me a smile before he let out a groan and threw his head back as I leaned down and ran my tongue along his tip, tasting his precum.

"Fuck," he groaned as I began to suck on the head like a lollipop. I continued to lick his head before I began to move, taking more and more of him into my mouth.

Pretty soon, I was taking him up to the hilt as I moved my mouth back and forth, my teeth grazing over his length.

"Shit," he continued to moan as I deepthroated him before I released. Giving him an impish smile, I took him in again, looking him directly in the eyes as I deepthroated him.

"You're so good with your mouth, baby," he moaned down at me as he moved my hair aside as I continued to suck his dick.

My fingers moved down and I began to play with my own clit as I continued to deepthroat him. Then, I pulled away until just his head was in my mouth. Still looking at him, I began to suck on his head while my hands wrapped around his thick, throbbing cock.

He let out another groan as I sucked his tip and ran my hand back and forth on his shaft.

"Fuck! Oh fuck!" he groaned down at me.

Pulling away again, I propped myself up a bit and thrust my chest out. Immediately, he understood and shoved his dick between my breasts, moving it back and forth while I continued to lick and suck the tip.

"Fuck," he moaned as he threw his head back. Looking up at him, I could see that he was going to cum soon. Moving my breasts, I took his entire length in my mouth.

As I did, he looked down at me, his eyes questioning. I gave a slight nod and he grabbed my head. Groaning, he began to pump his long, thick cock in and out of my mouth, throwing his head back in pleasure as I gagged while he facefucked me.

"Oh, fuck. Fuck!" he roared as he shoved his dick deep down my throat, causing me to gag. He looked down at me and was about to pull it out but I quickly shook my head. Nodding, he grasped the back of my head and shoved his cock deeper into my mouth, burying it down my throat.

I could feel his dick down my throat and became more wet than before. He continued to hold my head and gave his hips one, two, three violent thrusts before he pulled out of my mouth.

The moment he did, I gasped, sucking in as much air as I could.

"You okay?" he asked and I quickly nodded.

"Better than ever," I replied, causing him to smile.

"Then, let's fuck," he said as he spread my legs and slowly began to ease his dick into me. As he did, I let out a loud moan as I felt my pussy stretching to take him in.

"You're so fucking big," I gasped, earning a smile from him.

"And you're so tight," he replied before he shoved himself in. The searing pain that followed was unlike anything I'd ever felt before. But, the feel of his large dick inside me was unlike anything I'd ever felt before either.

Noticing my discomfort, he paused and looked down at me, concern on his face.

"Am I hurting you?" he asked and I quickly shook my head.

"Just move," I breathed. Nodding, he began to slowly move.

"Faster," I said, and he began to pick up speed. Soon, he began to pump into me, pounding my pussy with his monster cock.

"Fuck," I groaned as I felt my pussy stretching every time he thrust into me. He leaned down and squeezed my tits as he picked up his speed. Wrapping my legs around him, my hips began to buck as well as I followed along to his rhythm.

"You're so tight!" he moaned down at me as my cunt squeezed his dick. I couldn't even answer as I lost myself to the sensation of his cock sliding in and out of me. He continued to fuck me like that while his hands squeezed my tits and his mouth explored my body.

Then, he pulled out and sat on the couch.

"Come," he said, gesturing for me to sit on his stiff dick. I nodded and, parting my lips, sat down on him, my back pressed against his chest.

"Ride me," he whispered in my ears. I began to move up and down his cock, head thrown back in pleasure as he gripped my tit with one hand and played with my clit with the other.

"Fuck," I moaned, as I experienced pleasure like never before. He lowered his hands and, gripping my hips, began to pump in and out of me with incredible speed. As he did, I could only moan.

MsBond007
MsBond007
30 Followers
12