The View from On Top

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MsBond007
MsBond007
30 Followers

He continued to fuck me like this for a few more minutes before he pulled out and stood.

Taking my hand, he led me to the floor to ceiling window of his penthouse.

By now, it was night and the city was lit up. And, I knew that no one could see us because of how high up we were.

He lifted my right foot with one hand and, bracing me against the glass, shoved his dick inside my pussy. I let out a moan as the cool glass pressed against my hot, naked body, and his hard dick rammed through me at a different angle.

My breasts pressed against the glass as he proceeded to fuck me against the window facing the city.

I knew that I shouldn't have been so happy about it, but the fact that anyone could have seen us having such a nasty fuck against the window filled me with a thrilling pleasure. He continued to fuck my pussy before he pushed my entire body against the window and fucked me from behind with amazing speed while his hand played with my clit.

"More," I moaned, "oh god, give me more. Fuck me harder."

As I said the words and begged for his dick, a part of me was surprised.

I hadn't told him, but this was my first time. Yet, here I was being such a dirty whore.

But, I found that I didn't want to stop. I enjoyed having his dick ramming through my pussy.

I continued to moan and, somehow, he managed to get us away from the window. Before I knew it, I was down on all fours, doggy style.

Reaching down, he grabbed my arms and pulled me back, shoving his dick deeper inside me.

"Fuck!" he groaned as he pumped into me. "Who's a nasty bitch?"

"I am," I moaned, "I'm a nasty fucking whore."

"That's right," he said as he reached down and grabbed my hair. However, even as he pulled my hair, he still managed to be gentle enough.

"You're my nasty little cum whore," he said as he pulled my hair and continued to fuck me.

"I'm your little cum whore," I moaned, "fuck your little cum whore. Fuck me hard."

He grabbed my ass and began to shove his dick into me, harder and deeper than before.

"Fuck," I groaned as I felt myself getting ready to climax.

"Don't worry," he groaned above me. "Just relax, baby. Just relax."

I moaned as he drove his dick deeper inside me.

"Cum in me," I begged through my pleasure.

"Are you sure?" he asked as he continued to grunt like an animal as his cock stretched my pussy.

"I'm on the pill," I moaned, a haze of pleasure washing over me as my mind clouded.

"Fuck," he groaned as he began to thrust faster and harder. "Fuck, fuck, fuck!"

Just as he shot his cum inside my pussy, I let out a scream as I climaxed.

Exhausted, I collapsed onto the couch and he collapsed beside me.

"Fuck," I moaned like a bitch as I looked at him. He looked at me and then his hand moved down to my pussy. Spreading my lips, he watched as his cum dripped out of my pussy.

"You ready for more, baby?" he asked before he leaned down and kissed me hard on the mouth.

"Yes," I breathed as we broke apart.

"Are you going to become daddy's little cum slave?" he asked and I nodded.

"I'm daddy's little cum slave," I breathed back as I reached up and kissed him.

A few moments later, I was on all fours again and he was standing behind me.

"Relax, baby," he breathed as he spread my ass cheeks. I let out a little moan as he stroked his dick over my asshole.

"Relax," he repeated as he poked the tip in. I let out a slight gasp as I felt my asshole stretching to take him in.

Slowly, he pushed his cock inside my ass and I moaned louder and louder the deeper in he went.

"Fuck," I moaned when he was in. "You're so fucking big!"

"Shhh, relax," he whispered down to me as he felt my ass beginning to tense up. I closed my eyes and relaxed as he began to move in and out. The feeling of his dick stretching my asshole and moving in and out was unlike anything I'd ever experienced before.

"Oh fuck," I moaned as he spread my cheeks wider and began to pump into my ass faster. "Fuck!"

"Your ass is so tight," he groaned as he began to fuck my asshole with his dick.

Stretching my ass, he began to move faster, shoving his dick in deeper and deeper.

"Fuck! Fuck!" he grunted, squeezing my ass as his dick ripped my asshole.

He pulled me back and sat down on the couch, pulling me to sit down on his dick. Grabbing my waist, he began to plow into my ass with the same speed as before, while I pressed myself against him and groaned like a bitch in heat.

"Who's your daddy? Who's your daddy?" he moaned in my ear as he ran his tongue along the corner, his hot breath making me go crazy.

"You're my daddy. Oh, fuck, you're my daddy," I groaned as I rode his dick.

"And what's daddy doing to you?" he asked as his hand moved to play with my clit.

"He's fucking my ass," I groaned through my haze of pleasure. "He's fucking my ass and pussy."

He chuckled in my ear and I felt four of his fingers enter my pussy. He began to finger me before his entire fist entered my pussy.

"Fuck! So good. Oh god, so good," I moaned as I laid against him, his dick in my ass and his fist in my cunt.

"Do you like this?" he breathed in my ear and I whimpered. "Do you like me fucking you like the nasty little whore you are?"

"Yes," I whimpered, unable to speak.

"Louder!" he bellowed as he drove his cock deeper into my ass.

"Fuck me like the whore I am, daddy! Fuck me, daddy," I moaned as I began to grind into his dick and ride it.

"What's my name, baby girl?" he whispered in my ear. "Say my name."

"Fuck me, Mr. Galdi. Fuck me hard!" I screamed out at the top of my lungs. He pulled his hand out of my cunt and we both stood up. He quickly grabbed my right leg and lifted it up, holding onto it as he continued to fuck my asshole.

As he did, he leaned down and ran his tongue along my neck before he began to suck on it.

"Fuck," I groaned as I rode his dick. "Fuck."

Turning me around, he positioned me so that I was lying on the couch with my ass in the air. Spreading my cheeks, he shoved his dick into my ass again and continued to fuck it, his foot raised beside me for extra balance.

"Shit, I'm gonna come soon," he groaned as he thrust his dick deeper and deeper into my ass.

"Cum in my ass," I moaned. "Do it in my ass."

Spreading my cheeks, he shoved his cock into my asshole, going deeper and deeper, each thrust becoming harder and harder as his release came closer.

"Who's daddy's bitch?" he moaned as he approached his climax. "Who's daddy's little slut?"

"I'm daddy's little slut," I groaned, my asshole stretching. "I'm your slut."

"Then, scream for me!" he bellowed as he buried his cock inside my ass, cumming inside just as I climaxed.

"Oh, fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!" My screams rang throughout the penthouse.

He pulled his dick out of my ass and spread my cheeks, watching as his cum ran out my asshole.

Then, he looked down at me as I straightened myself. Smiling, he sat beside me and pulled me on top of him, placing me so that my tits were pressed against his chest and my clit was against his still somewhat hard cock.

Leaning in, he kissed me, his arms wrapping around me as my hands threaded through his hair.

"How was that for a break?" he asked as we broke apart.

"I think we should take breaks more often," I whispered to him before I kissed him again.

"So, what do we do now?" he asked when we broke apart again. "What happens at the office?"

Shrugging, I replied, "nothing. We can fuck as much as we want. It'll just be our little secret."

"Are you sure?" he asked and I quickly nodded.

"Besides," I paused before I leaned in and gave him a small smile, "you were my first."

The moment I said the words, his face changed and he looked ready to kill himself.

"Are you serious?" he asked and I nodded.

"Fuck!" he groaned, shaking his head. "Why didn't you tell me? I would have made sure that it was more special. Hell, I wouldn't have treated you like that."

Quickly, I shook my head and said, "I loved that."

His eyes widened at my words and I smiled before continuing, "I loved that. It was rough and sexy and just amazing. I'd prefer a rough and nasty fuck over a gentle one any day."

He still didn't look convinced, so I sighed and continued, "but, if you truly want to make it up to me," I paused and smiled wickedly at him, "you can always show me how you would have fucked me if you'd known."

At my words, a smile crossed his face and he kissed me before saying, "I knew that you were a special one. Right from the moment I saw you."

"And I knew I wanted you right from the moment I saw you," I replied, causing him to chuckle.

"What?" I asked and he shook his head.

"If I'd known, this would have happened much sooner," he replied, giving me a wink.

With that, he picked me up and carried me towards the bedroom, where we proceeded to fuck and fuck and fuck, while the documents sat on the table, completely forgotten.

MsBond007
MsBond007
30 Followers
12