The View from the Window

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Miss."

A look of utter disappointment spread over her face.

"We will continue this tomorrow evening. You will log on an hour earlier, freshly bathed and with a newly shaved cunt and presented as you are now but without the silly tears."

"Yes, Miss."

"Now log off and go to bed."

I clicked the 'End' button and the screen went blank. Had I been too hard on her? I would find out tomorrow. For all I knew she might be frantically playing with herself but some part of me believed that she wasn't and that, as frustrated as she must be, she would be obedient. I was looking forward to tomorrow and her final release of tension.

The following evening I put my plan into action. I drove round and parked almost exactly opposite her house. As it was the height of summer there were still a couple of hour of daylight left and her house shone orange gold as it faced the setting sun. I was parked in the shadows cast by the houses opposite and so I hoped that the combination of those shadows and the light in her eyes would serve to keep me obscured from view. For a few moments I quietly sat there and looked at her glass covered balcony door imagining the young girl inside already kneeling and naked waiting for me to come on line. I let her wait for a few more moments and then switched on my laptop, searched for and connected to a signal and dialled her number. Her response came almost at once.

"Good evening, Miss."

"Good evening shy anna. Or should I call you slut anna?"

I examined the image on my screen. She was as I had imagined, dutifully knelt, her nakedness on display and her hands properly placed behind her head however she seemed, even over the internet, to be nervous and jittery.

"Whichever pleases you most, Miss."

"Then we shall start as we mean to continue and call you slut anna. Are you excited about this evening?"

"Oh yes, Miss."

"And already aroused no doubt."

Her eyes lowered before she answered, "yes, Miss."

"Show me. Open your knees wider."

Slowly she did so and I could see the wet shine on her pretty cunt.

"Have you been playing with yourself already, slut?"

"No, Miss, I promise."

"I believe you. Well, slut anna, are you ready for an adventure?"

"Oh yes, Miss," she replied and I could see the eagerness in her face.

Behind her but slightly to one side I could see the pair of doors to the balcony. The evening sun streamed through and lit the room.

"Turn the laptop slightly so that it frames the doors to the balcony."

"Miss?"

"Just do as I say."

She leant forward and the image on the screen shifted. The pair of doors now filled the screen.

"Stand up and go over and open the doors."

"But it looks onto the street, Miss."

"If you are not going to do as you're told I might as well sign off now. Do you want that?"

"No, Miss. I'm sorry, Miss."

I watched as she scrambled to her feet and walked over to the doors. I looked up and suddenly there she was lit by the dying sun, scrabbling with the lock. She opened the doors into the room and stood back almost out of sight.

"Can you still hear me?"

"Yes, Miss, can you hear me?"

"A little distant but its fine. Go and stand in the doorway."

I watched as she crept forward and stood just inside the threshold. Instinctively her arms and hands came forward to hide herself from the outside world.

"Now stand proud and straight. Hands behind your head and feet well apart."

"Miss, do I have to?"

"Do it or say goodbye."

I watched her hesitate before slowly straightening up and moving her hands out of the way and placing them behind her head. Her feet moved perhaps a foot apart.

"Feet much wider. Then look up proudly, ignore the street below."

She shuffled them until they looked almost uncomfortably far apart and her head came up. And there she stood, her body painted a golden orange by the setting sun, her breasts pointing directly at the sunset and her wet cunt glistening in the dying rays. On the screen I could see her almost black silhouette framed by the bright window. The shadows of the houses opposite had already reached the base of her building so I had a limited time left, maybe thirty minutes, but I dare not rush her.

"Even from behind you look so proud and beautiful, my lovely slut anna."

Faintly her trembling voice came back, "I'm scared, Miss."

"Of what? Of the world giving you the adoration you deserve? Anyone who sees you will be in awe. Even the sun adores you."

For a few moments I looked at both views of her in silence. Something about her body language told me she was slowly relaxing, even taking pleasure in her position. The shadows were starting to creep up the wall below the balcony.

"Take one hand and touch your cunt. Tell me how aroused you are."

I watched a nervous hand appear from behind her head and travel slowly across the body and reach between her thighs. Just for the briefest moment her knees buckled before she regained her composure.

"Oh fuck, Miss, I'm so close."

"Remember, only when I give permission."

"Please, Miss, I so need to cum."

"Spread your cunt lips. Offer your cunt to the sun."

From a distance I watched her prise the lips apart and her hips came forward as she brazenly showed herself off to the sun and to the world. And, unknown to her, she showed herself off to me.

"Put two fingers inside your cunt. Slowly in and out. Enjoy this moment."

Her hand moved between her legs but she was too far away for anyone observer to tell exactly what she was doing. The shadow was now within a foot of her balcony and was visibly creeping higher.

"Your other hand. Stroke your clit," trying to keep my voice somewhere between king and commanding.

Her other hand moved quickly down to cover her clit and almost as soon as she touched it her desperate voice came from my speaker. Even with her laptop behind her and back in the room the urgency was clear.

"Please, Miss, please. Please let me cum."

A short silence before, "Yes cum for me my slut."

She gave out with a muffled yell that was clear through her microphone but which I was sure, had the car window been open, could have been heard along the street. I watched as her hand came from her clit and she groped for the door jamb in an effort to steady herself and then her knees gave way and she sank to the carpet, her head slumped forward. I could hear her ragged breathing quite clearly as she struggled to regain her breath. The shadows now covered her body but when she briefly lifted her head it was still lit and I could see the shine of tears on her face. I could only hope they were tears of joy.

As gently as I could I spoke to her. "Rest for a while there. When you are ready close the doors and come back inside. I am still here with you."

From inside the room the sky was darkening already and the indoor lights were beginning to reclaim possession of the space. I watched the hunched figure carefully as she took deep breaths her shoulders lifting each time. Slowly her back straightened and then finally she began to move. Very slowly and staying on her knees she moved back slightly and, one after the other, she closed the double door shutting away the outside world. All I had left was the coarse screen image. I watched her turn and crawl towards the lap top and settle in front of it. It seemed to take some effort but little by little she knelt up straight and her knees spread wide and finally her hands went to the back of her head and she looked straight at the camera. I was right, she had been crying, her cheeks shone in the light from a lamp somewhere to her left. Her eyes were slightly glazed over and she was still breathing heavily but she had a lovely smile all across her face. Her pussy and thighs also shone from her juices.

"Good to have you back anna."

"Thank you, Miss, oh my god thank you so much."

"You were wonderful. I can no longer call you shy anna. From now you are brave anna."

"I'm not brave, Miss, I was so frightened out there."

"And you went ahead and did as you were told despite that. You are definitely brave anna."

"Thank you so much for tonight, Miss."

"As long as the previous nights were worth it."

"They were, Miss. I didn't understand them at the time, I just thought you were being nasty but now I think I understand."

"Good girl. Are you warm enough? Do you need a blanket or anything?"

"I'm fine thank you, Miss, just a little messy.

"Messy is good. You can clean up in a short while. Do you want to cum again?"

"Do you mind if I don't, Miss, I want to savour this one a little longer. But ..." and she hesitated and looked away from the screen, "may I cum later ... with your permission of course."

"Of course you may. And this time not in public."

"Thank you, Miss"

We chatted for a while longer until I was sure she was really fine before I let her go for the evening, wishing her a lovely orgasm for later. After I logged off I sat for a while in my car as the street darkened around me and the lights in the houses came on one by one and the streetlights bathed the area with their orange glow. Then I started my car and drove back home. I was surprised at how exhausted I felt so went to bed almost immediately and fell quickly to sleep.

We spoke a lot later and enjoyed many sessions together but none quite as intense as that night. I saw her a few times around town but she never recognised me. She even served me one day in her bank when I had to go in there on business. One day she sprung on me the surprise that she had found a new girlfriend, a colleague at work, and she asked my permission for some time off from our chats which I gladly gave her. After that we spoke only very occasionally. She seemed very happy with her new girlfriend for whom she was delighted to be submissive. All this was many years ago now and we have lost touch but I still remember her fondly and hope that she reads this and recognises herself and that she too has fond memories of that night.

12