The View from Upstairs

Story Info
Girl next door is eager to meet with lover.
1.9k words
4.22
20.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grabbed a chipped glass from my bedside table, and headed for the bathroom sink. I'd been drinking at a party in a flat downstairs from mine, and I knew that whether I'd had twelve beers or two I'd definitely have a hangover. The drink of water wouldn't stop that, but it might keep it from being too terrible.

As I filled the glass, I glanced out the window and downward, to see what was going on in the first-floor flat Katharine occupied next door. She'd been partying downstairs too, and I knew well that she never bothered pulling her blinds down. She was careful to dress and undress in a room that was out of sight of the windows, but beyond that she just didn't care – so I've had plenty of chances to see her loiter around her bedroom in only a bathrobe. She has two robes, one green and one blue, which complement her deep tan wonderfully. They're both cut the same way, showing her legs to a point well up the thigh and often slack enough to show the inner curves of her breasts.

I still enjoy watching her, of course – she's a very sexy woman – but she's careful enough that I haven't seen anything new in months, so I don't always do more than glance at her window. When I'm especially aroused, I stand in this doorway and stare, stroking my erection and thrilling at my voyeurism, but tonight I doubted I needed Katharine's stimulation. One of the couples at the party had been very frisky, and the memory of their fooling around in the corner was arousing enough – he'd been openly caressing the sensitive underside of her breast, and often tested to see how far up her skirt she'd allow him. I think he did reach her knickers once; her fingers had clutched his shoulder and her eyes had closed before she moved his hand, and it had been plain that she was very turned on. Actually, from the blush on her cheeks and her chest I was surprised she'd had enough restraint to stop him from continuing.

That is, I didn't think I needed Katharine…until I looked into her bedroom. I sipped my water as I stared at something unusual. Tonight, she would be having a guest; she was dabbing perfume on herself right now, and the reason I knew she was staying in and not just going out again was that she wasn't dressed to leave her room. The silken pyjamas she wore covered even less than her robes did. Two small buttons, sitting at the very edge of the fabric mere centimetres below her breasts, held the top together, and purposefully exposed all that cleavage that the robes sometimes showed accidentally. Tiny shorts sat low on her hips, leaving another foot of skin in the open, including several inches below her navel; her pussy couldn't have been far from the waistline.

The inch of skin she had showed at the party had been tantalizing enough; I'd looked at it often, and whenever I walked behind her I excused myself while tapping the small of her back where it was exposed. My excuse for touching her was to get her attention, but the warmth of her skin was the real attraction. Now, as I watched her brush her stomach lightly, as if she was daydreaming, I wasn't only tantalised, I was as hard as I'd ever been. My cock had shot to full size inside my boxers, and had already left a dot of pre-cum on their fabric.

Katharine, still waiting for her guest, was obviously also aroused. She was antsier than I'd ever seen her at this time of night, walking small circles in her room and letting her hands wander wherever they felt best. Her nipples showed through her top, though from what I'd seen she hadn't touched them yet. Her mouth was open a little, and I imagined her breath was short. She ran one hand through her hair, then lightly rubbed an earlobe; as that hand lingered there, the other brushed her inner thigh then sprang up to skim under her top and spend a moment caressing the sides of a breast. She pinched her nipple, licked her lips – oh, I loved that! – and closed her eyes, and I wondered if she would be so careless as to continue on and cum in full view. I closed my eyes for a moment and pictured her ecstasy, savoring the image. In my mind, her eyes were tightly shut, her mouth was wide open in a loud moan, and her hand had dipped deep into her pyjamas as she shuddered in orgasm.

When I looked back to her window, though, she seemed to have come out of her reverie, and I blushed at the thought that I might've been caught even though I knew there was no light to let her see me. I was wrong about that, though; she turned her head toward the door, and I realised that her guest must have arrived. I hoped they wouldn't snog much in the front room; I wanted to see all of their action. As I waited for Katharine's return my breath was short with anticipation and arousal; I brushed the head of my penis and gasped as more pre-cum appeared.

The wait was blessedly brief, but I nearly lost what composure I still had when I saw who was visiting. Tom was short but strong, and even I knew that he was exceedingly cute – but he already had a girlfriend of long standing, and I was shocked to see him. I wondered for a moment if I had a responsibility to break this news to her, but put the thought off for later.

Katharine and Tom were already deep into a French kiss, and I wanted all my attention on them. One of his hands was resting at the bottom of her spine, where I had touched her so often at the party, and the other was tracing lines along her jaw. Her hands were both on his arse, pulling him eagerly toward her and pushing his crotch into hers.

Neither of them paid any attention to the state of her windows, so it looked as if I was going to get to watch every second of their coupling. And it looked as if, if Katharine had her way, Tom and I were going to be subjected to a hot, fast fuck. Tom had been at her apartment for only a couple of minutes, but already she had seized his cock with her left hand and was trying to undo his fly with her right. Each hand interfered with the other's actions, but Katharine was too lusty to notice that. Tom reached down to help, and as his khakis slid downward Katharine had gratefully let the hand that wasn't wanking Tom slip into his boxers to fondle his balls.

The thumb on Tom's free hand, meanwhile, traced the dimples above Katharine's arse, and his fingers pushed her shorts downward while they played upon her cheeks. I peered at the front of the shorts, which was also receding, to see what I could see there; Katharine's antics with Tom's cock had left space in front of her crotch, and there was enough light that I could see just a little light brown hair, now exposed, trailing downward. And since I was looking at that space between them, I immediately saw Tom's cock when Katharine freed it from his boxers. Her hand glistened with his pre-cum, which still issued from him in unbelievable amounts; he was so aroused that I thought he might be close to cumming.

He thought so too, as he gingerly brought Katharine's hand away from his cock. He also stopped kissing her, and she looked comically disappointed till he brought his hand to the buttons of her pyjamas and begin kissing down her neck to where her cleavage began. She used one hand to clumsily unbutton his shirt, and the other to caress the back of his neck.

As soon as her shirt had fallen away from her breasts, Tom moved swiftly to pinch one nipple with his hand and to pinch the other lightly with his teeth. Katharine's nipples, though small, were exquisitely sensitive judging by the look on her face. He kneaded one breast with his hand, pressuring its nipple between two sliding fingers periodically, and kissed all around the hard peak of the other. He blew on that nipple as he stepped up the speed and variety of his play with the other breast, and when he suddenly squeezed both nipples simultaneously I could read Katharine's lips easily: She called, "Yes, yes, yes!" then pursed her lips in a long moan as she used both hands to push Tom's head farther down her body.

He didn't obey immediately, and instead kissed her deeply while he stripped her pyjamas off entirely. She took advantage of that moment to stagger back to the wall – the one directly opposite the window, fortunately – and brace herself to be eaten out. Tom took his time, kissing her ears, her jaw, her neck, and then lingering at her breasts; impatient, Katharine tried with one hand to push him lower and used a finger of the other hand to open up her pussy in the hopes that Tom would soon go there.

He did so, immediately and with such speed that Katharine again cried out in surprise. I watched his cock hit her calf as he knelt, and saw it leave a gleaming mark there; he was still dripping pre-cum though she hadn't laid a hand on him in some time. She continued to ignore him, instead fondling her breasts with one hand and twirling one digit of the other around her clit.

She came quickly after that, with one hand in Tom's hair and one on her stomach, where it had come to rest after slipping from her breast in the moment of orgasm. I could see her moaning, and her head tipped back and her eyes closed just as I'd imagined they would. I focused on the look on her face, trying to memorize its details – the bead of sweat on her jaw, the O of her mouth as it produced the moan that still resounded in my imagination as I came seconds later, while she was still trembling and Tom was standing to meet her lips with his.

I gasped and shuddered, thrusting my hips and trying to pay attention to Katharine and Tom even while my cum splashed on the wall opposite me. She had brought her hand to his cock as it banged against her abdomen, fervently stroking it with the energy of the orgasm that whose traces were still coursing through her. It seemed like only seconds – during which I stood drained and Katharine, though shaken, began to calm down – before Tom's seed shot straight up, drawing white streaks on both his stomach and hers. He must've been keyed up all evening anticipating this tryst, to have come so fast...

The lovers sank to the floor right where they stood, and continued making out with the easy lethargy of two people tuckered out by sex but still very aroused. I envied them and tried not to think of the girlfriend he'd left alone for the night, and when I was ready to sleep I gazed on them once more – they were still kissing, they were holding hands, and his hand was brushing deliberately against the very top of her inner thigh, inches from her pussy. I looked a while longer on the body Katharine had hidden for so long, then went to sleep satisfied...