The View is Fine: Lust by Chance

Story Info
Wife puts on a sexy show for couple next door.
852 words
24.4k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chastity sat on the side of her chaise lounge by the fire roaring in her glasshouse outside. Today was the one year anniversary of Trevor and her. She sat with a glass of wine and naked from head to toe with a strip of white paint hugging her skin. Signifying their one year of being in unhappily married bliss although being married to the daytime Emmy award winner has it perks. But it's not the life Chastity wanted to adopt as their married lives feeling stuffy and unappreciated also undesired.

Trevor's late as usual she waited by the phone for his call. Even though she understood his hectic schedule being that he's always on location for his daytime show, "Flaming Rouge". His job always keeps him away from her many days and nights. At least that's what Chastity been telling herself she knew about his on the show women. She just stalls her mind to think nothing of it because she's the one he married and they just once in a while fucks. Don't get Chastity wrong now she's known for cutting a bitch down for messing with what's hers. But she could careless now because she put too much in her relationship to let it all go to waste for some other woman to take her place.

Being afraid of taking chances was never her style and she wasn't about to start inheriting it either. Love is by far the worst thing you can ever happen to wonder across. It's always sweet in the beginning, but someone please tell me how to continue having that happy wonderful life style.

She glanced at the hand on the clock watching it tick past nine o'clock the wine disappearing faster by every stroke of the clock. Chastity picked up the phone checking for a dial tone hoping to hear Trevor's voice.

The lights in her neighbors house came on she stood transfixed as he walked in throwing his coat and brief case on the bed loosing his tie. His broad shoulders chastised his shirt wanting release just as bad as Chastity wanted a sexual release. She pressed her hot flesh against the cool glass wanting someone to desire her once again she wasn't a bad looking women Trevor just don't appreciate her anymore. Because of all the detractions he has been getting from other women.

Although she knows he's married and his wife would be home any minute now. He sat on the edge of the bed slipping his shoes off Chastity spread her legs and played at the lips of her hotbox. He bent down to take off his socks then when he looked back up he saw her. Standing up he walked over to the window and stared at her smiled and shook his head. She licked her lips and brushed against the glass pressing her nipples against it she leaned over and pressed a button a burst of light shunned on her sparkling skin. Chastity pressed another button and music came on she moved slowly to the music biting her lip.

She could clearly see his erection pressed against the glass. He pulled down his pants and held himself, watching her body slowly grind to the music. Chastity pulled up a chair wrapping her legs on each side of the arm rest she picked up her vibrator and ran it smoothly against her skin and the outside of her pleasure. He began gripping his erection she could see the lust in his eyes. She moved the vibrator over her swollen clit the intense pleasure brought fourth her first explosion. Gushing down her ass crack she moaned out licking his lips he moved his hand up and down his shaft.

"I'm home baby," his wife walked in the room and stopped. "What are you looking at baby," she stepped closer and looked out the window at this woman who stuck her tongue out and made a come fuck me signal with it. Her man pulled her closer to him stripping her clothes off and went down eating her out. She rolled her head back at his tongue lashing not giving a fuck about the other woman.

Chastity stood and watches them she reached between her come drenched thighs and began to play again. He ate his wife out lifting her up pressing her back against the glass all the while Chastity stared. The woman came and Chastity moaned the woman was put down on her feet she bent and gripped his erection. Sliding him into her hot mouth, Chastity smiled and began inserting two fingers inside herself creating a friction within her walls. He pounded his dick in and out her mouth until he came.

Chastity moaned out and fell against the glass as pleasure hit her again. The lights went off in the other room as Chastity phone ring. She picked it up, "Hello" she answered with lust still in her voice.

"I'm so sorry baby I'm coming," Trevor said into the phone. Chastity smiled knowing she just came, "You came too late, but it's okay the view was fine."

Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

Hot Wife Plays a Risky Game! Pt. 01 Overconfident sexy wife plays a game to tease hubby's fetish.in Interracial Love
Deal Me In! Pt. 01 My Wife Joins our Poker Game.in Loving Wives
Boosting My Wife's Confidence Shy wife lacks confidence in her sex appeal.in Loving Wives
Mature Wife's Birthday Pt. 01 Mature wife flirts with strangers.in Loving Wives
Don’t Thank Me, Thank Adriana Wife’s surprise boudoir photos are found by sons friend.in Loving Wives
More Stories