The Viking Ch. 02

Story Info
Viking seeks revenge on his Queen.
2k words
4.48
20.2k
22

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/17/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lay alone in my gigantic four-poster bed with one hand between my legs. The life of a queen was a lonely one, especially if you didn't have a king to share it with. I had hung all my other warprisoners as soon as I got tired of them, but for some reason, I couldn't do that with Rollo. All I could think about, was him and I had visited him almost every day for the past few months. I had to keep myself strong this week and not think about the Viking in my dungeons. My neighboring countries were invading and I didn't have time to act like a lovestruck girl. I was a queen and royalty didn't need anyone else to lead a country.

Rollo kept filling my mind and in the privacy of my bedroom, I could let myself fantasize about what it would be like if...

I was startled by a knock on the door and the voice of one of my personal guards. "Your Majesty." After confirmation, he came in, and with a bow, he said: "Bad news majesty. The Viking has escaped."

I stared at my soldier with an open mouth. "What?" I stammered.

"We suspect that he has fled, but before we are sure we'll put extra guards in your corridor. Permission to shoot if we can catch him."

I quickly recovered from my amazement and answered in an icy regal tone: "Try to catch him alive, but if we can't do otherwise, you'll get permission to shoot". My long term plans with Rollo were unfortunately canceled by his own actions. "Close the door behind you and put ten men in the hallway and take the rest to comb the woods".

With a nod and another bow he left the room and locked the door with one of the two existing keys. The other one was mine. Nobody could enter the room without one of us being there. But with my Viking, you never knew...

My thoughts were interrupted by a hand that was put over my mouth. I tried to scream, but my attacker controlled me before I could do anything. I grabbed the dagger under my pillow but froze when I heard his voice.

"Permission to shoot," Rollo said icily in that delightful accent. I fell from one surprise to another. Did he speak my language? He had been my prisoner for months, but not once had he shown that he could speak my language. "That hurt me almost as much as missing your visits last week."

I grabbed my dagger and cut the hand that was holding me. In the confusion, I could turn around on the bed and hold my dagger in front of me for protection. What was he doing here? My rooms were on the other side of the castle. Was he here to take revenge?

He cursed softly and shook his hand. With a playful grin, he said: "I knew you weren't a kitten to handle without gloves, but every time you surprise me, Queen Elizabeth".

"What are you doing here?" I asked furiously. And how long had he been in the room? Had he heard me groaning his name or...

"I couldn't leave without taking my queen again, could I?"

"Your queen!" What guts that Viking had. I was nobody's property and certainly not the property of some barbarian. In my anger, I had lowered the dagger a bit and he quickly took advantage of my moment of disregard. Before I knew it I was lying on my back on the bed with my Viking on me.

He sniffed my scent and moaned. "Oh, I'm going to enjoy this so much and hearing your moaning just now, you too."

I struggled to get free from his hold on me but all I achieved was that his manhood became harder and rubbed my femininity. I cursed my body and had to do everything not to moan. Why did that Viking have so much power over me?

"But first it's time to teach you a lesson." After those words, I struggled even harder, but he was clearly stronger and had the advantage of his weight resting on me. He repositioned so that his legs pinched my arms at my sides and he towered high above me. He held my dagger and cut my nightgown to pieces so that I lay naked beneath him. He threw his own clothes next to the bed and pulled down his pants so that his hard manhood jumped free. I didn't know what he was up to, but the mere sight of his manhood made my juices flow and my mouth dry. I would never admit it, but the Viking knew my body almost better than I did.

With the dagger at my throat, he said: "Open wide my queen."

Without much choice I obeyed him. Immediately my mouth was filled with his hard manhood and I almost moaned from his taste. I had never had a man in my mouth before, but I immediately knew that Rollo was the only one who would ever have this privilege. "Oh yes Elizabeth," he groaned. I enjoyed the power I had over him. Even in this submissive position, I was in control of his pleaure. I tasted, licked, and sucked, and I certainly enjoyed it as much as he did.

With a hoarse voice, he said, "You are mine Elizabeth and I am yours. There will never be another woman for me." I couldn't answer because of his meat that slowly slipped in and out of my mouth, but I raised an eyebrow questioningly. He moved his hips slowly and spoke again: "There is a prophet in my village who foretold to me that I would one day be a king, but not only of the Vikings but also of a people in a land far from mine". He groaned when I let my tongue slide along the bottom of his manhood and then around the tip. "I would find my queen on one of my many raids and our position would immortalize as soon as my seed touched the fertile ground." I felt his seed crawl up into his weapon and before he unloaded, he pulled out of my mouth.

"This time I'm going to hit the fertile ground, my queen." He slid down over my body and covered my mouth with his. His hands caressed my breasts at the same time as his tongue caressed mine. I groaned and squirmed with pleasure. I opened my legs and wrapped them around his body. My center touched his erection and I wanted him inside me.

He chuckled because of my enthusiasm. "First it's time to pleasure my queen." After one last kiss, he slid down further along my body, forcing me to spread my legs further so that he had full access to my femininity. He looked at me as he touched me with his mouth. He had stopped restraining my hands and I could easily reach above my head to take one of my hidden daggers, but I didn't want to. I wanted to see what else Rollo was going to do and it was the first time in my life that I let someone else take the lead and I loved it.

He saw the surrender in my eyes and at that moment he let his tongue slide over my clitoris. I groaned and grabbed his hair to push him closer to me. He chuckled and the vibrations that caused in my femininity made my legs shake.

Without his usual handcuffs, he also had his hands free to give me pleasure and he made full use of that. With one hand he held my nether lips open to give his tongue more access. He stuck his tongue deep inside me while using the thumb of his other hand to rub my clitoris. He gave me so much pleasure in ways I had never felt before, that I soon reached the beginning of my first orgasm. He changed position and stuck two fingers deep inside me as he sucked and gently hummed on my clitoris.

My breathing came in fits and starts and I moaned desperately. "Oh Rollo, please." I was on the edge and he did everything he could to keep me balanced and not to drop me. He stuck his finger in me and thrusted rhythmically, but to my displeasure, his mouth left my clitoris. With a mischievous look, he looked at me and licked his lips. I moaned from the sexual vision. "Call me your king and I'll give you the orgasm you want so badly."

I gasped and shook my head. As a queen, I couldn't give in that easily. Just as I didn't give in when a neighboring country invaded, I couldn't give in to my Viking either. He grinned and curled his finger up, hitting a place that showed me stars. One more stroke of his fingers and I would...

He stopped and pulled his fingers out of me. One by one he licked them off nicely. I looked at him angrily and reached out my own hand to finish the job. Immediately he restrained me again with his delightful body on mine. He nibbled my ear and whispered: "Two words and I'll give you all the pleasure you want". His hands wandered to my breasts again and he squeezed my nipples sensually. The muscles of my femininity squeezed together and juices flowed out, but my orgasm remained at a distance. He had all the power over my body and I hated him for it. Was it hate that I felt? Or maybe it was another emotion. An emotion I could never have dared to admit for fear of showing weakness?

"Rollo," I groaned begging.

"Two other words also my queen." He gently bit my earlobe and rubbed his steely erection between my lips. With every movement he touched my clitoris, but with just not enough pressure to make me explode.

"Please, Rollo."

"Yes, Elizabeth." He raised himself slightly to bump into me with a different angle. I refused to submit, so when he least expected it, I grabbed one of my daggers and put it on his throat. Amazement and amusement glistened in his eyes, but before I could look triumphantly, I felt the cold blade of his dagger against my side. "It seems that we have reached an impasse, my dearest queen. It's entirely up to you how we're going to finish this."

With the dagger still on his throat, I grabbed his masculinity and let it slip inside me. We both gasped for breath and in that moment of absolute pleasure, Rollo grabbed my dagger and threw it away together with his. He kissed with all the lust and love I also felt and started to move at a blissful pace. I had finally found someone who was a worthy opponent. He raised his head and started bumping deep and hard inside me. The orgasm that had been balancing on the edge for so long flowed over me and I grabbed hold of Rollo while trembling. I bit his shoulder to muffle my exclamation of pleasure and as soon as the worst of my quivers was over, I raised my mouth to his ear and whispered: "Rollo, my king."

With a triumphant growl, he began to move faster. I moved with him and with each thrust, I felt more connected to him. No more threats, no more tricks, just him and me as two equals.

My second orgasm was fast approaching and I moaned: "Oh Rollo. I... I'm going..."

He growled and accelerated his pace. My muscles squeezed around him and at the same time as my orgasm, he filled me completely with his seed, which only strengthened my orgasm. Still connected, he turned us around so that I was lying on his chest.

"My queen," he moaned and I replied with a sigh, "My king."