The Villa Ch. 02

Story Info
A mooch around town, finding the local nudist beach.
2.7k words
4.39
25.7k
13

Part 3 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/01/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The characters in this story are all over eighteen and the age of consent, sex if it happens is consensual. UK English is the rule if the spellings Mum or colour annoy you, don't go any further, for the rest enjoy.

*****

Jack and his sister Chloe wandered through the small town, they had spoken to the young cleaner who had said that her neighbour would be pleased to run them into town. She said they could then hire a scooter for the time they were there, leaving it in the courtyard when they left. The neighbour would return it to the hire shop. Having organised the scooter and two helmets they now set off to shop.

Holding hands they went to a clothing store and bought Jack some new T Shirts and shorts, some sandals and a hat. Chloe had bought two new bikinis and a white wrap around beach dress. Now they ambled through the market place looking at the fish and seafood, vegetables and fruit piled up on stalls. They bought some supplies and headed back to the Villa on the scooter with Chloe clutching Jack round the waist .

On the way they saw a sign for a beach and set off down the single track road. The road rose and fell on the way to the sea, at one point dipping and turning giving the impression they would be riding off the cliff straight into the sea. They laughed and giggled, coming to a halt beside some lazily parked cars.

"Abandoned, not parked," Jack said pointing to the haphazard pool of cars.

They laughed and walked hand in hand through the zigzag gap in the dunes. As the passed from the dunes onto the beach, they were greeted by a vast expanse of sand backed by the dunes, with the sea turning in a few low level waves. A scattering of people about midway along the beach were clustered near a tall mast with a Spanish Flag and the Regional Flag fluttering in the slight breeze. They plodded on and neared the group. Chloe's hand went to her mouth,

"Jack they're all naked, this is a Nudist Beach!" she exclaimed.

"Wow, didn't see any signs, they usually put signs up, do you want to go back?"

Just then they passed a fallen sign, which did advise that the beach was a naturist friendly area beyond that point.

"Oh! sod it," said Chloe and began to take off her wrap and bikini, Jack shrugged and tore his shirt off and pulled his shorts down.

"Okay Chlo good to go, you look absolutely gorgeous, little sister," he smiled and grabbed her hand and they trudged over to find a space in the cluster of bodies.

They sat between two family groups, on their left a couple with two small children about 6 and 7, nut brown all over, as were their parents. Dad was trying to pump up a lilo and several water toys lay around. The children sat on a towel munching on huge slices of melon, grinning at Jack and Chloe. Mum was stretched out hand over her face talking to the children.

On their right were a family with older children a boy and girl aged about 13 and 15. The girl sat and stared into space as they had ambled over. They smiled and sat down, using Jack's shirt and Chloe's wrap to sit on. They had bought some fruit with them and started on a late lunch.

"I think you are new to the area, your colour gives you away. The sun can get very hot here, have you bought any sun protection cream?" The father said, a swarthy figure with a large limp penis lying in his lap. He was a deep tanned colour and it looked as if he had regular exercise, with a deep muscular chest covered in matted hair and a broad set of shoulders with powerful arms.

"No, we saw the sign for the beach as we rode back to our Villa, we came to investigate for another day. It's so beautiful here." Chloe's Spanish wasn't stretched to its limit, but she was still learning, and she hoped and expected the holiday to help in her final push for a University place.

the man nodded and spoke to his children, they stood and came to shake hands, returning to their towels and eating some fruit their mother handed round.

"Your Spanish is very good, not many of your people bother much more than being able to order food or say please or thank you." he raised his eyebrows and clucked with his teeth.

"We came here partly to rest between exams and also to practice the language, it would be rude to insist you speak English in your own country," added Jack.

"You are a couple, lovers?" said the mother, sitting up and allowing her large breasts to distract Jack as they fell forward onto her tummy, he also saw the thick tangle of brown pubic hair covering her lower belly and pubis.

"No," they said together,

"we're brother and sister, we're sharing a villa our parents rented for us, just up the road," said Jack.

"Well you seem very close, better than my two. Olvido, Antonio, these two people are brother and sister like you two are, see they can get on, they don't argue, they enjoy each others company, you see it is possible." The father said and stared at his children.

Olvido raised her eyes to heaven and gave her father a withering glance. Antonio looked at them and then looked down at the sand.

"OK, well we're going to go off now, thanks for talking to us, hope you have a nice stay here."

"Oh, we're not staying, that is we're not vacationing, we live here, just the other side of the dunes, how long are you here for, perhaps you would like to come and eat with us one night?" he scrambled in a bag and returned with his wallet, "Here is our telephone number, call us we would love to have you over, eh Candela," The mother smiled and nodded.

"Yes that would be nice, you can tell us about England and where you live, I would love to visit and see all the sights of London."

"Ok," they said together and laughed.

"We'll call," said Jack and they scampered off over the sand.

Two Days Later

"I called and arranged to go over this evening, is that OK with you?"

Jack looked up from reading his book towards Chloe framed in the doorway. Since their arrival back from the beach they hadn't bothered with clothes and had happily walked round naked, except for the hour the cleaner came. they guessed that that would be pushing the boundaries too far.

Chloe shut the door and crawled onto the lounger with Jack, pushing her left leg over his and wrapping her arm across his back. they lay together dozing until the sound of the door handle being pulled startled them. Before they could rouse themselves the door opened and the cleaner stepped out onto the patio. She stopped and smiled as they disentangled themselves. She held her hand to her mouth as Jacks dick swung into view.

"I'm so sorry, I thought you were out and I was going to have a quick sun for 15 minutes before getting started." she seemed completely embarrassed. She twisted around and sat in the spare lounger.

"It's only nine forty five and I thought I might just sit here for a while." she lowered her head and began to sob.

"Oh dear, what's the matter," said Chloe and immediately moved over to sit beside the girl, wrapping her arm around her. She was about a year younger than Chloe.

Jack sat up and reached over for her hand and gently massaged the back of it.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to do this, please forgive me, don't tell on me please."

"What's to tell?" said Jack, "You've not done anything wrong, you didn't know we'd be here, there's no problem." he glanced at Chloe who nodded and rubbed the girls arm with her free hand.

"But I should have just started and then you would be able to dress and not be embarrassed by me catching you like this."

"Oh what, because we're naked, well that's not your fault. It's just that it's so lovely here, so warm and pretty, we just haven't bothered to put anything on."

"But you are brother and sister, surely you should not see each other naked!" she said, then looked Jack into the eyes. "Do you not have carnal thoughts about your sister?"

"Well yeah, I do, but she's my sister so I don't do anything about it, is that what you're worried about?"

"But she is very beautiful, how could you stop yourself."

"Oh don't worry, I'd stop him!" said Chloe firmly, raising her eyes to Jack behind the maids head.

"I have always wanted to walk about with no clothes on in the sunshine, but I can't at home, my Mum would be so angry, I would be thrown out."

"Can't you go down to the beach, you know by the junction outside the town?"

"I could but it's an hours walk from home, so it would take too long and with everything else I do I wouldn't have the time." She sat back and Chloe took her arm from around her.

"Look it's not much, but you can always come here, join us or use the place if we're out if you want."

"Really, can I, that would be so nice, would you mind if I stripped off now?"

Go ahead, you've got nothing to hide from us, what's your name?"

"Maria, after my grandmother." Maria stood and unbuttoned her blouse, revealing an old white bra underneath, she pulled her blouse off and reached behind for the clasp of the bra. Leaning forward she shucked the bra off putting it on top of her blouse. Next she kicked her shoes off and pulled her leggings down, revealing a pair of big white panties. She slipped them off and placed them with the other clothes. Leaving her sandals off she sat back on the lounger, placing her arms slightly behind her. Jack and Chloe saw the tufts of hair under her armpits and she noticed them looking.

"Oh, my mother thinks only fast women shave their armpits, she would think me a whore if I did it." She shrugged and lifted her arms above her head. Jack felt his prick begin to rise up.

"Awesome!" he said deeply, gazing in rapture at her body. Her pubis was hidden behind a thick mass of dark and curly hair.

"Hmm, seems my brother rather likes the view, I'd say you better keep that hair, it's certainly fascinating, can I touch it?" said Chloe.

"Sure, no one's ever looked at me like this before, except my doctor." Maria kept her arms above her head as Chloe gently began to run her fingers through her armpit hair.

"You are beautiful Maria, you really are." Chloe's hands trailed down to Maria's large breasts and began to trace the contours round them to her nipples.

She leaned in and kissed Maria on the lips. startled Maria made to pull back, but then moved into Chloe's mouth and returned the kiss with passion. Jacks prick by then was rigid. Maria opening her eyes caught a glimpse of it and raised her eyebrows. She broke the kiss and Chloe's eyes turned to Jack.

Jack sat staring at the two women with a large grin on his face.

"Wow, you two are so great, perfect bodies and hot as hell." His cock was now almost touching his belly as it strained under the vision before him.

"Do you like women, or is this your first experience?" said Chloe as she placed a hand on Maria's knee.

"I have so little experience of men or women, I don't know. I like what you did, are doing, I like you brothers prick standing up because of me and you." she paused and reddened.

"I'm eighteen and a virgin, I have had no lovers, not even a boyfriend to kiss, this is a very small village, I left school last year so I don't really see much of anyone at the moment, not since my sister left anyway." she sat back and placed a hand on Chloe's knee.

"I'm nineteen," said Chloe, "I'm a virgin too, but I'm not worried about it and neither should you be, we're both young and someone will come along, I'm sure they will."

"If it helps I'm twenty nearly twenty one, and I'm a virgin too," said Jack, "I've got a hot sister and she has a lot of hot friends, now I've met a hot Spanish girl, so you know what? I'm the luckiest guy alive." He grinned and winked at the girls.

" I'd better get on with my job, although you two make it easy for me, I just need to wash and clean the shower and toilet, sweep the kitchen and stack the dishes. Thank you for being so tidy. We do get some really awful people here, but you're the best." she smiled and stood using Chloe's knee to help.

"Don't bother dressing," said Jack, "then if you finish quickly you can join us for some more sunshine before you go." he lay back down on the lounger and stretched out, his prick pointing straight up before it lurched over towards his belly.

"Show off," said Chloe, climbing on beside him.

Half an hour later, Maria came back out and saw the two of them asleep wrapped round each other. She slipped onto the other lounger and lay back, hands behind her head, closing her eyes enjoying the feel of the sun on her body.

Lunchtime

The three of them woke almost together, Jack glanced at his phone and realised it was almost one thirty and he felt hungry.

"Anyone want lunch?" he asked and the girls nodded. they all stood and wandered back into the Villa.

In the kitchen they opened the fridge and withdrew the butter, cheese, cold meats, cucumber, salad onions, celery, peppers and a bottle of wine. On the work surface was a bowl of tomatoes and the breadbin. Maria took the tomatoes and sliced them drizzling olive oil and balsamic glaze on them before sprinkling it with fresh basil leaves. They walked to the table and spread the dishes of food out and helped themselves, Jack cut hunks of the local wholemeal loaf and they dipped this into the oil and balsamic mixture which Chloe had placed in a small deep dish. Torn hunks of bread were spread with cheese or meat and the tomato dish disappeared in minutes.

For desert some fresh peaches were eaten with much laughter as the juice dripped down chins onto chests and breasts. At one point Jack and Chloe, either side of Maria leaned in and sucked the juice from her breasts, which brought a squeal of delight from her. They ran fingers under each others chins and licked the juice off. Maria licked the juice from Jacks chest and Chloe's breasts. The wine disappeared and they sat back.

"Shower," said Jack, the girls agreed and they trooped off to the bathroom, ran the water and all stepped into the large shower stall. They twisted and turned and ran soap over each other. Hands replaced wash cloths as they rubbed the soap in and washed it off. Maria stood with her arms aloft as Jack and Chloe washed her hairy pits. the girls took turns to clean Jacks prick and he soaped and cleaned their boobs. the girls came together squashing their breasts against each other, laughing as Jack idly jacked off. they all kissed and groped each other until they felt the water turning colder. Stepping out they raided the warm airing cupboard for dry towels then spent quite a time making sure each of them was dry. Finally they hung the towels up on the dryer and walked back to the balcony.

"Thank you both, I haven't had this much fun in ages, I'll be around tomorrow to clean again." She stepped to each and kissed them on both cheeks, "thank you for being so nice," then she quickly dressed and catching each by the hand turned and walked in through the door. Shortly they heard the front door close and they were alone again.