The Villa Ch. 05

Story Info
A day at the beach, a new friend, an evening meal.
2.2k words
4.43
16.3k
8

Part 6 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/01/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The characters in this story are all over eighteen and the age of consent, sex if it happens is consensual. UK English is the rule if the spellings Mum or colour annoy you, don't go any further, for the rest enjoy.

*****

Jack and Antonio played beach football with Dave and Olvido, Chloe acted as Goalkeeper. Candela clapped and cheered as Olvido or Antonio showed their skill on the ball. A few other children on the beach came over and soon a rough and tumble twenty aside game dominated the wet sand below the adults seated around. Children arbitrarily changed sides so the winning team was a rough mass of all the children. Dave became the official Goalkeeper at one end and another Dad at the other. Jack somehow ended up with Chloe as joint referees, trying to sooth Latin temperaments as heated exchanges grew if a foul or perceived slight occurred. Finally they gave up and the game came to an end with everyone claiming to be on the winning team.

Dave sank down in a heap red faced and sweating, Chloe came and sat on his lap, hugging him and rubbing more sun cream onto him. Suddenly she squealed and wiggled her bottom.

"David Ashton that's your daughter!" said Rose harshly, "I know exactly what's happening, behave yourself," then she giggled uncontrollably her breasts heaving and swaying, this set Olvido off and Candela, shook her head, laughing too.

Meanwhile, Lola wandered over and said hello to everyone, they all stood and hugged her, swapping kisses on the cheeks as Jack introduced her to everyone. Antonio pushed forward and held his arms out for a hug. Lola smiled bent forward and swept him into her arms, kissing him twice on each cheek, he raised both hands thumbs up to gales of laughter. Popping him down, she kissed and hugged Olvido, murmuring, "you are very beautiful, break many mens hearts before you find the perfect one".

Olvido was overjoyed, and positively glowed. Candela, smiled and rubbed Lola's arm, "Thank you, I know you have problems at home, it doesn't matter, you are a kind person. If you have trouble and need a place to stay then come to our house, there will always be a bed for you."

Lola's smile cracked and a tears formed in her eyes, Candela pulled her into a hug and kissed her, as she stroked her back she murmured to her and then stepped back sliding her hands down Lola's arm until she held her hands. She smiled and said brightly, "I'm looking forward to seeing you and your sister this evening, I used to watch the pair of you going to school, you both looked so pretty."

Lola wiped the tears off her face with the back of her hands and smiled again. Antonio came up and held her hand, Olvido grabbed the other. Lola laughed and said she had to go as she had jobs to do before meeting her sister and organising their visit to the Ashton's Villa. She bent and kissed Olvido and Antonio again, then walked up the beach towards a path through the dunes.

Rose stood with a look of concern, "is everything okay? She looked kind of upset, what's happening?"

Chloe stood by her Mum and looped her arm around her waist, "She's the sister of our friend and cleaner Maria, she's also gay and in love with her little sister."

"Oh my! that poor girl, she's so pretty, she should be happy and running around with friends, that's so sad."

"I guess some people aren't as tolerant as they seem." said Chloe. She then swiftly translated for Candela, who nodded.

"I told her to come to our house if there's a problem and she has nowhere to stay. She's such a pretty girl, and Olvido could use an ally who's nearer her age." she looked towards Lola's disappearing shape. "Antonio would be all over her of course, which will be good for both of them."

Jack and Chloe laughed and then told Dave and Rose who grinned and looked at Antonio, who was buried up to his chest in sand. Olvido having persuaded him to stand in a hole she and Dave had dug and was now filling it in around her brother, who was smiling and gazing up at his big sister with huge puppy eyes.

later that evening

The guests began to arrive at about six thirty. First Candela and the children, then Pepe, who was now in the shower. Drinks were organised and the table laid with tapas, into which they dipped. As Pepe appeared and took a drink, the doorbell sounded and Jack let in Maria and Lola. The girls were dressed alike in simple 'A' line dresses, Maria's green and Lola's blue.

Pepe, Dave and Jacks's eyes lit up as the girls walked in, the women gasped at their sheer beauty and elegance. Maria appeared on the verge of tears, Lola gripped her hand firmly. They hugged and kissed everyone hallo, then were handed wine my Jack. The girls said that they had spent the afternoon talking and looking for outfits for this evening, everyone agreed it had been time well spent. Lola kissed Maria on the cheek and said she was very proud of her little sister and how beautiful she looked. Antonio told Lola that he thought she was beautiful too, like his sister and Mother and Rose and Chloe. They all ruffled his hair, which made him smile even harder.

They found chairs and chatted whilst Jack and Chloe made sure everyone had enough to drink and replenished the table. Later, they cleared away and arranged the table formally, with mats and cutlery, glasses and a jugs of cool sparkling water. Jack opened the wine that Candela had brought over and they sat down to a meal together. Maria and Lola sat side by side with Olvido and Antonio either side of them. The others sat down in mixed pairs and the meal progressed. After a dessert of cream and fruit they sat back. The table cleared the coffee and liquors poured they reflected on the day.

Blushing, Maria said she had an announcement, they all hushed. She looked at Lola and smiled, "After our talk this afternoon, I am moving in with my sister, we will share her apartment and perhaps something more."

"Maria, has told me she is not sure of here feelings for me, she loves me as her older sister, but is not sure if that it is more than that. I am over the moon that she is coming to live with me, and I respect her for being so honest with me. I will not push her to be more than my loving sister, it is so much more than I ever asked for so I am so happy tonight."

Both girls hugged each other, then hugged Antonio and Olvido. the others clapped and cheered.

"Good for you," said Dave after Jack and Chloe had translated, "I hope you are both happy together, if I were your parents I would think again and ask you both back home." he nodded at the girls and winked at Rose.

Jack, heard Pepe translate this and both girls looked at Dave and smiled nodding back, both had tears in their eyes.

"Champagne," said Rose, "we bought some Champagne to celebrate, if this isn't the perfect occasion, I don't know what is." She leapt up and disappeared into the Kitchen, they heard the fridge door open and close. She came back with two bottles and Jack found the glasses.

"Candela, Pepe can we pour some for the child... Olvido and Antonio?" Dave asked. "There not really children anymore are they?"

"No, they're not and they're growing up far too quickly," interjected Candela, "I can't keep up with them, I expect in a few years Olvido will look as elegant and grown-up as you," she gestured towards Chloe, Lola and Maria, "and Antonio will be as tall and handsome as Jack."

"I'll be at home for you Mama," said Antonio.

"Eating us out of house and home," grumbled Pepe, "I'll have to work til I drop to feed him then."

Dave gently pushed Pepe's shoulder and laughed, Pepe grinned and slapped Dave on the back, the pair raising their glasses.

"To Maria and Lola, may they find love and happiness and may they be our friends forever," said Pepe.

"Maria and Lola, and friendship and love," added Dave.

Pepe and Candela then said that they must leave, as he had to work tomorrow, the children protested, but Candela said that they must leave, it was good that they had such a good time but they would see everyone tomorrow at the beach, probably.

They left with hugs and kisses all round and disappeared towards the footpath back to their home.

Maria and Lola said they should go, but everyone insisted they stay a little longer. Chloe told Maria that she could come as late as she wanted tomorrow, they would clear and clean up and so why didn't she take the day off and spend it with Lola. Lola said she had to go to work but would finish by two'ish. Why not meet at the beach. So the girls left and Maria agreed to take the day off, she could use it to move her stuff into Lola's then they could meet at the beach and catch up on the day.

As they finished clearing up, Chloe, walked over to Jack. "Jack, would you stay with me tonight, please I need to have you with me, I can't explain, but I do need you tonight."

"OK Chlo, what about Mum and Dad?"

"What about Mum and Dad?" said Dave, an arm around Rose's waist. "Guys, we're under no illusions here, you two are stupidly in love with each other, it stands out a mile. Look it's wrong but as long as you're careful not to hurt each other, why worry. I'm not, you worried Rosie?"

"Nope, jealous yes, worried no, you two take care, sleep well, see you tomorrow. Night."

She walked over and gave each of them a hug and kiss, then walked out of the kitchen. Dave hugged Jack and then Chloe, planting a kiss on each of her cheeks.

"Wow, they're amazing, are you ok." Jack raised an eyebrow as he hugged Chloe to him.

"Take me to bed Jack, I'm so tired, and I've missed you being with me."

They walked to Chloe's bedroom, undressed and crawled into bed, within seconds wrapped round each other they drifted off to sleep.

Down the corridor, Dave and Rose undressed in silence, until spinning Rose gently round, Dave asked.

"What or who are you jealous of?"

"The pair of them for being young and in love, I miss the excitement of it all, much as I love you Dave Ashton, we are becoming somewhat predictable,"

She hugged him to her and held him tightly. She felt his erection creeping up between their bellies and a warm glow in her pussy sent shivers through her.

"But, I wouldn't swap you for anyone," she said and pinched his bottom.

"Me neither, I'm a lucky bloke all said and done. Beautiful wife, beautiful children and damn good friends." he smiled and walked to the bed.

"Come on Rosie, you coming to bed, it's late, but I'm not too sleepy." he raised a questioning eyebrow, his short but thick prick now standing up proudly.

"I thought you'd never ask," said Rose, a smile on her face, she felt her cheeks reddening and her nipples hardening.

Dave lay on his side and she slipped into bed facing him. He bent forward and kissed her gently. She responded a little more urgently until they pressed together and their hands found their way to each others body. She didn't feel the need for foreplay tonight, she needed him inside her and quickly. Raising her leg she slipped it over the outside of his and reached for his cock. Angling herself slightly she slid him into her and grunted as his cock filled her up.

Squeezing tightly inside she began a gentle rocking motion as Dave began the counterpoint. within seconds their gentle start began to push towards climax. Dave had moved his hand down between then and cupped her mons, pushing the outer lips together and trapping her clit in between the moist folds. Rose pushed hard against his prick and felt the onrush of her orgasm. As she climaxed Dave lost it and spurted globs of cum into her. She screamed in pleasure as Dave yelled her name over and over.

They slowed and eventually came to a stop. Lying together they caressed faces and bodies and kissed. Gradually they slept still joined together. Such was their closeness and the intensity of their orgasms, they drifted off and stayed together almost all night. Rose dimly aware in the early light that Dave had finally slipped out of her. A tear came to her eye, she felt empty and turning over moved closer to Dave, she lifted her leg and pulled his dick gently until it nestled between her sex lips, trapping it between her legs. His arm came over her and his hand clasped her breast. Rose cupped his hand in hers and drifted back into dreamless sleep.