The Villa Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Any of you guys hungry?" murmured Maria, glancing along the line of oiled bodies. The indifference her remark evoked taken as a no.

A little later the sand crunched and two shadows came and disappeared.

"Hola!" said Jack and Chloe, as they added sun blocked and stretched out on two towels.

"Hola! Jack, Hola! Chloe," said Maria and Lola.

"Jack, Chloe, Alba and Christine our Cousins, Alba and Christine our friends from England, Chloe and Jack."

Arms were raised in salute, Alba and Christine looked Jack in the cock and balls and smiled.

"Nice," said Alba,

"Perfect," said Christine.

"Mine!" said Chloe.

Everyone laughed and lay back.

The sun moved across the sky, late in the afternoon Jack and the girls sat up and realised they were hungry.

Jack said they had a bit of bread and cheese they would share and Olvido and Antonio produced a bag of fruit and a few cans of drinks.

As they sat and tried to arrange the share out, two others approached.

"Mum," said Alba and Christine, realising who it was, and that she was naked as was Aunty Julia, her large breasts swaying impressively as she walked.

"Hello you lot, have you eaten?" said Julia, as Vikki laid out some towels, her slightly smaller breasts swaying as she stretched the towels out.

Julia produced a bag of food which she placed on a small white square of linen. Jack and Olvido added their rations and everyone looked ravenously at the food. Suddenly everyone eagerly dug in and cleared the lot in a fifteen minute feeding frenzy. Everything was gobbled up and the crumbs and small remains were wrapped in the white linen cloth and popped back into Julia's bag.

"Oh sorry," said Lola, "Jack Chloe, this is Aunty Vikki, Aunty Vikki, Jack and Chloe,"

They stood and hugged, exchanged kisses, Jack feeling his semi hard on brush Vikki's shaven mound. She looked down and playfully grabbed Jacks cock.

"I hope this is because of me, young man and not my virgin daughters?"

Alba and Christine snorted, Jack blushed and leaned in to kiss Vikki again, "Of course it is lovely lady, what man could resist you."

Vikki smiled and released her grip on Jack's prick, which still pressed against her hand. Giggling she knelt down so it was at eye level and kissed it with a loud smacking sound.

"you're a lucky girl Chloe, if your brother lets you play with this. My brother let me play with his and Alba and Christine came along." she grinned at the shocked look on their faces. "Go on as if you didn't know," she said.

"If we have half the love you and your brother share, we'd be happy for life," said Jack, kneeling down beside Chloe and taking her hand.

"Bless you young man, you're very kind." said Vikki sitting back on a towel.

"How is your husband?" said Chloe, sensing the tension as soon as she said it.

"Not good, I fear the worst, but he is happy with his sisters and his daughters and his nieces around him, I know if the worst happens, at least his last days will have been happy."

Alba moved over to her Mother and put an arm round her shoulder, Lola reached out for Maria and Christine. Christine reached for Julia. the women sat together in silence.

"Come on, come on," said a voice above them, looking up they saw the gaunt figure of Uncle Jose, naked and leaning on a walking stick, his dick semi hard at the sight of all the females around him

.

"I've not gone yet, but seeing all your sad faces won't help me. Cheer up, we're all alive and kicking, come on cheer up you miserable lot."

He sat down next to Julia and Christine, "You never know I might well pull through and you'll be stuck with me for years and years."

"Oh Daddy I hope so," said Christine, trying to smile.

"Lola, dig me that sandcastle you were talking about earlier, I bet the kid here will help, and the chap with the stiff cock your Aunties been kissing,"

Vikki blushed, and Jack roared, Antonio stood up.

"Yes I saw you kiss it you naughty women, you never could resist a stiff one."

"Yours was always the best Jose," said Julia, "until I met Jao, I adored your cock."

"Thank you little sister, and I was blessed with two wonderful sisters, with perfect arses and lovely tits. I was in heaven watching you grow up, still am, look at my daughters and nieces, what beauties." He winked at the girls. Seeing Olvido looking down, he nudged her arm, "As for you young lady, I'd say you're going to grow up beautiful and you'll have the pick of the men and women to choose from."

Olvido's face lit up and she hugged Jose, the others winced as she clasped hold of him and wrapped her arms tightly round him. To their surprise Jose just placed his arms around her and held her there. He patted her back and she slowly let go, placing a huge kiss on his lips. She jumped up and ran to her brother and they ran off jumping and shouting.

As Jose sat back, Chloe gasped as his semi hard prick leapt to attention and pointed up towards the sky. He sighed and stretched his arms back behind him.

"Oh yes young lady, it's still all in working order, it just doesn't get much of a chance nowadays." he laughed, "Poor Vikki, she's been without a good seeing to for a while now, but she's never complained, I would love to have the strength to make love to her again, she's perfect."

"Well Uncle Jose," said Chloe, "If I was your wife I would want to have that in me every day, at least two or three times."

The others looked at Chloe open mouthed, Jose laughed and lay down, his erection dipping to his left and lying on his scrawny belly.

"Chance would be a fine thing young lady, I think that cock of your brothers deserves a chance to impress you, at least to give you something to compare me with!"

Chloe laughed and kneeling up crawled over the towels to Jose and planted a big kiss on his cock. The others cheered and clapped, Jose smiled and his dick twitched.

"Jack, take me home, suddenly I need to experience your cock in my body." Chloe stood and went round the group kissing everyone goodbye. Finally getting back to Jose,

"I hope you stay here for a long time, I love you so much already". She carefully sat down on his lap, feeling his cock move between her legs then along her labia to her anus, she leaned forward and kissed him on the lips, feeling his cock come up to meet her.

She stood and grabbed Jacks hand and they raced off along the beach.

Vikki, moved to straddle Jose and placed his cock at her slit, easing down she felt him push up inside her.

"Oh my love how I've dreamed of this moment, for so long." she said, sitting carefully down until he was completely inside her.

Alba and Christine reddened, whilst Maria and Lola stared in secret desire. Julia looked at her brother and sister and smiled.

Vikki, moved up and allowed Jose's cock to slide out of her, "Later my love," she said, he nodded and Julia rubbed her sisters back.

Alba sighed and snuggled up to Lola, whilst Maria wrapped an arm round Christine.

"Well it's getting late, so perhaps we'd better get back home before it gets too cold."

Julia stood and held her hand out for Jose. Vikki stood the other side and they gently helped him to his feet. Alba and Christine rolled the towels up and helped Lola and Maria place them back in their canvas bags. The party linked arms around waists and strolled off down the beach. Someone started to sing and they all picked up the melody, smiling and singing across the beach.

12