The Villa Ch. 09

Story Info
Boys and girls go in and out to play.
984 words
4.41
14.7k
6

Part 10 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/01/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The characters in this story are all over eighteen and the age of consent, sex if it happens is consensual. UK English is the rule: if the spellings Mum, arse or colour annoy you, don't go any further, for the rest of you enjoy.

*****

Chloe pulled Jack through the front door before flinging herself at him and kissing him hard. Her hands grabbed at his clothing pulling his shorts down and trying to wrestle his t shirt over his head.

"Chlo, Chlo," Jack said, pushing his sister away and removing his t shirt." What's going on, why the sudden rush, are you really sure about this?"

Chloe tore her sundress off and stood naked before him, moving forward she slipped her hand round his stiffening dick and began to walk backwards towards her bedroom.

"I don't know and I don't care, all I want is that lovely dick of yours in me, now", she fell on the bed dragging Jack with her and wriggled around until his dick was against her labia,

"Please Jack I'm begging you, fill me up, make me feel like a real woman." she slid forward until his dick was pushing into her opening, the juices evident on his cockhead dripping from her.

"Please, please make love to me," she urged, pulling him towards her and twisting herself to take him in. His dick slid in without obstruction and he found himself deep in his sisters vagina.

Chloe grunted with satisfaction as his dick filled her up. She moved gently feeling it moving inside her.

"Oh that's good, I love this, move more, please move it in and out." Her face was flushed and she began to roll her hips, and grip his dick with her muscles.

Jack felt as if a warm velvet hand was flowing up and down his dick. He began to move with Chloe and felt the pleasure rising inside him. Chloe was hanging on to his neck with her hands locked behind him. He move his mouth to hers and they kissed deeply. His little thrusts became longer, deeper. She gasped and yelped and grunted. Her breath became ragged and shallow, she twisted round and moved on top of him. Suddenly she began to yell and pumped up and down on him. She went rigid and he felt the pulses in her pussy ignite an explosion in his balls. Spurts of cum launched from his cockhead into her womb. She gasped and rotated and rolled her hips again using her muscles to milk his cock of every last drop of fluid.

Falling back she pulled him with her, they thrashed around until they lay on their sides, he inside her, their legs overlapping.

"Shit Jack, that was awesome, I love it, I want to do that all the time please. I love you so much." she kissed him hard and then softly. they lay there for a while, kissing, looking, feeling.

A voice by the door, a cough, they broke apart, Jacks cock coated in cum and Chloe. Chloe feeling Jacks cum and her juices slipping out of her.

"Well," said Rose, "You seemed to enjoy that, and I think I can safely say that the whole village probably heard that too. We certainly did on the balcony in your old room." she looked at her offspring and smiled. "I'm sorry but we got back from the town about twenty minutes ago and were enjoying a coffee outside."

She saw the mess on Jacks withering prick and the little pool of cum under Chloe's bottom, she reddened slightly and suggested they clean up and come and have a drink with their Dad.

Chloe stood on the bed and felt something warm and wet slide down her inner thigh, she looked down as the cum and juice slid past her knee.

"That's the downside," said Rose, but at least you won't have to sleep in the wet patch this time." she giggled and left. Chloe and Jack, climbed off the bed and walked to the shower, they ran the water and helped each other clean up.

Twenty minutes later they walked out onto the balcony. Dave and Rose were sat on one of the loungers drinking coffee. As usual neither Chloe or Jack had dressed. Jack shook the Coffee pot and sighed. He took the jug inside and began to make a fresh pot. Chloe told her parents about Uncle Jose and his wife and daughters. At that point Maria appeared and walked onto the balcony. She said that Uncle Jose had walked all the way back to the sign, got dressed and walked home. He seemed brighter and brighter, although he was still pretty tired out.

Maria said she had come to ask if they wanted to come to the house as Julia and Vikki had wanted to hold a party for Jose, to celebrate his arrival and his obvious signs of feeling better. They all agreed to come and Maria confirmed that the Santos's would be coming too. As she left she called Chloe over and the girls headed for the front door together. Jack came back with the coffee and hugged Maria as they passed. Rose and Dave told him they would be eating with Julia and family that night.

Chloe came back red faced and grinning. She said that Maria wanted to know if she and Jack had done it and if so what was it like?

"So what did you tell her?" said Jack nervously, "she was grinning like a Cheshire cat as she hugged me."

"I told her you were superb, big brother and that I want to do it again and again and again."

"Embarrassing," said Dave and looked at Rose.

"that's how you make me feel lover," said Rose smiling.

"Wow," said Jack, "It was kinda neat wasn't it?"

"you silver tongued devil you," said Chloe giggling.