The Villa Ch. 11

Story Info
Love is in the air.
6.4k words
4.5
12.9k
7

Part 12 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/01/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The characters in this story are all over eighteen and the age of consent, sex if it happens is consensual. UK English is the rule: if the spellings Mum, arse or colour annoy you, don't go any further, Enjoy.

*****

At the Villa

Chloe pulled Jack through the front door before flinging herself at him and kissing him hard. Her hands grabbed at his clothing pulling his shorts down and trying to wrestle his t shirt over his head.

"Chlo, Chlo," Jack said, pushing his sister away and removing his t shirt." What's going on, why the sudden rush, are you really sure about this?"

Chloe tore her sundress off and stood naked before him, moving forward she slipped her hand round his stiffening dick and began to walk backwards towards her bedroom.

"I don't know and I don't care, all I want is that lovely dick of yours in me, now", she fell on the bed dragging Jack with her and wriggled around until his dick was against her labia,

"Please Jack I'm begging you, fill me up, make me feel like a real woman." she slid forward until his dick was pushing into her opening, the juices evident on his cockhead dripping from her.

"Please, please make love to me," she urged, pulling him towards her and twisting herself to take him in. His dick slid in without obstruction and he found himself deep in his sisters vagina.

Chloe grunted with satisfaction as his dick filled her up. She moved gently feeling it moving inside her.

"Oh that's good, I love this, move more, please move it in and out." Her face was flushed and she began to roll her hips, and grip his dick with her muscles.

Jack felt as if a warm velvet hand was flowing up and down his dick. He began to move with Chloe and felt the pleasure rising inside him. Chloe was hanging on to his neck with her hands locked behind him. He move his mouth to hers and they kissed deeply. His little thrusts became longer, deeper. She gasped and yelped and grunted. Her breath became ragged and shallow, she twisted round and moved on top of him. Suddenly she began to yell and pumped up and down on him. She went rigid and he felt the pulses in her pussy ignite an explosion in his balls. Spurts of cum launched from his cockhead into her womb. She gasped and rotated and rolled her hips again using her muscles to milk his cock of every last drop of fluid.

Falling back she pulled him with her, they thrashed around until they lay on their sides, he inside her, their legs overlapping.

"Shit Jack, that was awesome, I love it, I want to do that all the time please. I love you so much." she kissed him hard and then softly. they lay there for a while, kissing, looking, feeling.

A voice by the door, a cough, they broke apart, Jacks cock coated in cum and Chloe. Chloe feeling Jacks cum and her juices slipping out of her.

"Well," said Rose, "You seemed to enjoy that,and I think I can safely say that the whole village probably did too. We certainly had a ringside seat on the balcony in your old room." she looked at her offspring and smiled. "I'm sorry but we got back from the town about twenty minutes ago and were enjoying a coffee outside."

She saw the mess on Jacks withering prick and the little pool of cum under Chloe's bottom, she reddened slightly and suggested they clean up and come and have a drink with their Dad.

Chloe stood on the bed and felt something warm and wet slide down her inner thigh, she looked down as the cum and juice slid past her knee.

"That's the downside," said Rose, but at least you won't have to sleep in the wet patch." she giggled and left. Chloe and Jack climbed off the bed and walked to the shower, they ran the water and helped each other clean up.

Twenty minutes later they walked out onto the balcony. Dave and Rose were sat on one of the loungers drinking coffee. As usual neither Chloe or Jack had dressed. Jack shook the Coffee pot and sighed. He took the jug inside and began to make a fresh pot. Chloe told her parents about Uncle Jose and his wife and daughters. At that point Maria appeared and walked onto the balcony. She said that Uncle Jose had walked all the way back to the sign, got dressed and walked home. He seemed brighter and brighter, although he was still pretty tired out.

Maria said she had come to ask if they wanted to come to the house as Julia and Vikki had wanted to hold a party for Jose, to celebrate his arrival and his obvious signs of feeling better. They all agreed to come and Maria confirmed that the Santos's would be coming too. As she left she called Chloe over and the girls headed for the front door together. Jack came back with the coffee and hugged Maria as they passed. Rose and Dave told him they would be eating with Julia and family that night.

Chloe came back red faced and grinning. She said that Maria wanted to know if she and Jack had done it and if so what was it like?

"So what did you tell her?" said Jack nervously, "she was grinning like a Cheshire cat as she hugged me."

"I told her you were superb, big brother and that I want to do it again and again and again."

"Embarrassing," said Dave and looked at Rose.

"that's how you make me feel lover," said Rose smiling.

"Wow," said Jack, "It was kinda neat wasn't it?"

"you silver tongued devil you," said Chloe giggling.

Meanwhile At Julia's House

"Ow, Ow, Ow, stop , it's hurting stop, please." Lola, struggled underneath Maria, the short thick rubber strap-on dildo, was hard inside her and Maria was pushing against her.

"Sorry, sorry, I got so carried away, I heard Jack and Chloe making love and I got really turned on, I'm so sorry."

Maria slipped the plastic cock out of her sister and bent to kiss her tenderly. Lola, passed her hand through Maria's hair and returned the kiss.

"It's okay, just be a bit more gentle at first, I'm not used to having that thing inside me and truthfully I'm not sure I want it there at all. I like it when you use your fingers, or your mouth and your tongue." Lola eased out from under Maria and slipped the dildo out of its harness. "Its not like Jacks or Uncle Jose's or even Pepe's. It's too hard, do you think you'd like it in you?"

"I don't know, we haven't tried it on me yet, but I guess not, it's nothing like the real thing. Have you ever had the real thing in you?" Maria made a little round mouth shape and pulled her sisters hand up towards her, slipping the dildo between her lips.

"That's disgusting, does it taste of me or plastic."

"You and plastic, but mostly plastic, yuk."

"I've never had a cock in me, or put one in my mouth, I know you haven't, because you never cease telling me about your lack of experience with men."

"Would you like to try it, you know just once to see what it feels like?"

"I don't know, I love sex with you, but a man, I really don't know if it's for me."

Lola began threading Maria's hair through her fingers, Maria bent to kiss Lola's breasts.

"I used to love doing that to your Mother, said a voice from the doorway.

"Auntie Vikki, sorry we thought you were all out on the beach!" Lola exclaimed, dropping the dildo on the rumpled bed.

"We were, I'm the advance party, the others are walking back with Jose."

"Sorry, we'd better clean up and get dressed," said Maria, sitting up and untying the strap-on.

"No worries, it's not as if we haven't seen you naked before, besides I'm sure Uncle Jose appreciates the sight of so many beautiful naked women around him." she laughed and came to sit on the bed.

"Don't tell Julia I told you, but we had a fling for a while. I was involved with Jose, but your mother looked so delicious I had to have her, I'm such a wicked sister, but your mother was cute and fresh and radiated light into every room she walked into. I see the same with you two and Alba and Christine."

Did Uncle Jose and Mum ever, you know.." Lola paused and looked at her Aunty,

"I'm not sure, but good luck to her if she did, he's been a fantastic lover and he keeps me happy, why should I worry if he spreads a little of it to his family."

Maria cocked her head and looked at Lola, "Auntie Vikki, can I ask you a really personal question, what's it like, you know having a cock inside you, making love to a man?"

Vikki, raised her eyebrow and looked at Lola and Maria, "have you never had a man? come on, two gorgeous girls like you, what never, really. That surprises me, why every boy in the village would line up for you two, wow, who'd have thought it." She shook her head and laughed.

Lola, looked down and then glared at Maria, "I don't want a cock in me, I love Maria and I get my satisfaction with her and from her. I don't need a hairy prick in me, I've always thought straight sex is disgusting, all that rough body hair and trying to push it inside me, ugh, women are better lovers than men."

"Why don't you find a nice, careful man who will show you how lovely sex is?"

"Because I don't know any, except probably Uncle Jose, Jack, Dave or Pepe Santos." Lola looked angry and slammed her fist into the bed, rocking the mattress.

"Well darling there are four very suitable men to choose from, or what about sampling all of them and getting a better idea of what straight sex can offer," Vikki, moved her hand to Lola's shoulder and gently ran it down her back, "And yes I would offer Jose, but only when he's better, not only for his health, but because it wouldn't be fair on you if he were unable to show you what can be achieved."

Vikki bent forward and kissed Lola on the mouth, a full on lovers kiss, prising her lips open and ravishing her mouth and tongue with her own. They spent several minutes exploring each other mouth to mouth. Maria, gasped, then pushed her body against Lola's back, reaching round for her breasts.

Vikki broke the kiss and ran her hand across Lola's face, "Darling you're delicious and I'd like to eat a little more of you, that is if Maria doesn't object?" she moved her hand past Lola and ran her fingertips against Maria's side. Maria, moved her hand from Lola's breast until her fingertips caressed Vikki's cloth covered breast, reaching up she pulled the strapless sundress off her Aunties breast and ran her fingers down the glowing naked skin.

"Not at all, but I will want to do the same to you dear Auntie, in every detail." she pinched Vikki's nipple and twisted it slightly, " if I may."

"Darling of course you may. Yum, Yum, I'm looking forward to a little taste of your delightful pussy too. It's like having every facet of your mother all over again, I'm such a lucky girl."

They heard the door open downstairs, so Vikki rose up and replaced her large breast back under her sundress, but her nipple poked through the material, pushing a small lump of the cloth outwards. Before she could move, Lola leaned over and fastened her mouth to the fabric, sucking at the cloth covering the nipple. Vikki, squirmed in delight and flushed red. Hauling herself over the bed, Maria gauged where the other nipple should be and latched onto her Aunt's other boob. Vikki's arms came round the girls pulling them onto her tits. Her legs crossed she tensed and relaxed her leg muscles causing her to squash and release her clit between her sex lips trapped between her thighs. She began to hump the air between her and the girls, her breathing becoming ragged and shallow. She tensed and gripped her thighs together, sagging slightly she breathed out a long shallow sigh.

"Oh God, I've cum, I've cum, that was unbelievable, the best, but I have to go, I need to change everything, my panties are soaking." She pushed back from the girls and staggered out of the room, turning for the bedroom she was using.

"Mmmm, not bad; not bad at all. We better get changed or Mum'll get suspicious." Lola stood and walked over to their shower room, "join me in the Shower?" She winked at Maria and bent over to give Maria an uninterrupted view of her arse, anus and pussy.

"Try and stop me you minx," said Maria, walking round the bed to follow her.

"Oooh goody are you two going to share your shower," Alba rushed into their room naked with a towel over her arm,.

"Wait for me," said Christine, also naked with a towel on her arm.

"We can't use the main one as Dad and Auntie Julia are in there, it sounds like fun and Mama's on her way and I think they're kind of hoping to share Daddy."

"Wow, what a family, okay come on then, it'll be a tight squeeze though," said Maria.

"Oh Good, then we'll be pushed right up against each other," giggled Alba, grabbing Christine's towel and throwing it on the bed alongside hers.

"Oh my God, what are you two like?" said Lola, grabbing Maria and running into the shower room, "Last one in soaps all the others," she shouted.

"I want to do that anyway," said Christine pushing her sister in front of her.

Forty minutes later the four girls were sitting, or standing, brushing and combing their hair and applying after sun and moisturising cream to each other. They glowed healthily and ran their hands gently over each other.

"I vote Christine gets the job of Chief Soaper, from now on," said Maria, kissing her cousins shoulder, whilst combing her hair.

"Especially if she manages both my breasts from behind again," laughed Lola, "whilst soaping my back with her boobs." She turned to wink at Christine.

"I think I like my pussy cleaned with a tongue not a flannel," said Alba, "so much more relaxing I think." she bent to kiss Lola's pert cheeks, "there all moisturised and clean."

"Thanks Alba, but I think you missed my left bum cheek, can you just go over it please." she sighed as Alba's gentle hand caressed her cheek, softly spreading a little more cream onto it, "Ohhh that's it just there, mmmm, that feels better."

"You tart Lola," said Maria laughing at her sister gently pushing her arse cheek against Alba's hand, then gasping as Alba slipped her hand between Lola's spread cheeks pushing a finger along her groove. Lola sighed and spread her legs a little to allow Alba better access to her pussy. Alba's other hand snaked round Lola's side and encircled her breast.

"Oh fuck, I'm so wet again, please Alba, finish me off, make me come."

Alba obliged with gentle strokes and flicks of her finger, kneading Lola's breast and kissing her back. Lola began to rock slightly, feeling Alba's gentle fingers prying into her, releasing another stream of sticky juice from her pussy, and then Alba started flicking her clit. Mumbling she began to rock against the insidious and gentle fingering of her cousin. Alba, releasing Lola's breast used her other hand on her own clit, pushing her lips apart and inserting her finger into herself then using the juices to lubricate her swollen clit, building the pressure but never faltering in her ministrations for her cousin.

Maria felt her pulse racing and instinctively, dropped the brush she was holding, her hands moving round her cousin to grasp her breasts, turning her head she pushed herself against Christine, rubbing her breasts over her cousins tanned back. Christine sighed and her hands moved back to clasp Maria's buttocks, gripping them and pulling them softly apart. Like her mother earlier Christine crossed her legs forcing her plump lips against each other and squeezing her clit between them , flexing and relaxing her muscles she pressed and released her clit, feeling the beginnings of her orgasm reaching out from her groin. The air became thick with the musky smell of the girls juices flowing, with mewls and groans, sighs and grunts permeating the air. As each reached release they arched, pressed, squeezed and rubbed against each other ensuring everyone knew that they had cum.

They settled down and lay on the bed, face down, arms linked and facing the window.

"You know I really think you two should move down here permanently," Said Maria.

"God No," said Lola, "I'd never get to work, in fact I'd never get out of the house."

They all laughed,

"Oh my, I think I've died and gone to heaven, such delicate earthly delights all in one room. The most attractive bodies I've ever seen, well except for Vikki and Julia," Jose laughed as he leaned on the door frame gazing at the four naked bodies before him.

The girls all rolled over and smiled as Jose stood there, naked and with a fully erect penis. Along the corridor Vikki and Julia strolled to join him, peeking past him at the girls. They wrapped an arm round each other, as naked as Jose and creamed and refreshed.

"Uncle Jose, will you stick that lovely looking prick in me, if I asked nicely?" said Maria, raising her legs and opening them to show off her pussy.

"Mmm, of course I would my dear, it would be an honour and a pleasure." he bowed slightly.

"You filthy cow," said Lola, "although actually it might not be a bad idea anyway, at least I'd find out what I'm supposed to be missing."

"Daddy if you do them, you absolutely have to do me and Alba!" exclaimed Christine.

"Absolutely Daddy, all or none!" cried Alba.

"I'm supposed to be resting my dears and despite the erection, your mother and Julia have worn me out, let's eat and talk it over, eh!" Jose smiled and turned out of the room.

"Come on girls let's see what we can put on the table," Julia beckoned and all four girls stood and followed her down the stairs.

A Few days Later

Lola watched Maria as she gently took Uncle Jose's swelling prick in her hands and slowly wanked it. Jose, lying on his side, ran his hand along Maria's side and round to her breast. Delicately he ran his thumb around her small pink nipple. Bending forward he kissed it and moved his hand around to her buttock, caressing and stroking her. Inside Lola was conflicted, much as she was enjoying the sight of her Sister and Uncle naked and stroking each other, she felt intensely jealous, wishing both to be touching Maria and also Uncle Jose.

"I'm feeling Jealous!" she exclaimed, surprising herself as well as the other two.

"Really," said Jose, "Of Maria or me?"

"Both of you," Lola said, "I want to be both of you, I want you both, I don't know, I'm confused, I don't want to spoil this, but I feel left out, stranded..." she faltered and looked up at them, tears coursing down her cheeks.

"Oh Lola, please don't cry, please," Maria continued to massage Jose's dick, but tears fell from her eyes.

Jose beckoned Lola over and placed an arm round Maria. Lola sat on the opposite side to Maria and Jose shifted round and put an arm round Lola too, pulling the two of them too him.

"Girls this is supposed to be a happy time for us, but there are tears all round."

.Maria took her hand of Jose's dick and reached for Lola. Lola moved slightly to reach Maria. Jose smiled and kissed each girl and ran his hands up and down their sides.

"I think I will leave you two alone to talk, I think I need to take a stroll, clear my head." he released his hold on them, put his arms behind him and pushed up off the bed. Lola used her free hand to grip his arm.

"Thank you Uncle Jose, I'm sorry you are left high and dry," she looked pointedly at his swollen cockhead and erection.

"Not a problem dear girl, don't worry for a second about it, I'm sure it will relax soon, I'll go."

Jose walked out of the room his cock swaying gently from side to side.

As he left the room they heard footfalls on the landing.

"Daddy!" cried Alba, "can I borrow you for a moment, I seem to have something stuck in a hole and I think you could be the person to push it out!"

Lola and Maria laughed and snuggled together, arms around each other and face to face. They kissed gently, then more strongly, eventually, passionately they locked mouths and ran their tongues into each other, arms gripping tightly. They pushed against each other, breast to breast, mons to mons. Maria's hand moved to her sister head, pulling her tightly to her mouth. Lola held Maria tightly. Eventually the pair orgasmed and fell apart panting.

12