The Villa Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Maria, I am so sorry for spoiling it for you and Uncle Jose, I feel awful, I should have kept quiet. I'm sorry."

"Lola, don't worry, please, we need to talk this out, we need to be straight with each other,"

"You're right, I am so screwed up about this whole thing, please let me explain. My big fear is you will enjoy sex with a man and them you'll stop loving me and find a man of your own. I'm sorry but I really can't live without you." Tears fell again and Lola sobbed, her body shaking.

"Lola, my beautiful sister, how could I ever stop loving you. Even if I enjoy sex with men, why would I stop loving you. I may not be able to make love to you as often, but I would still need you in my life, everyday. Any man who wants to be with me has to understand that you are part of me, we are a pair. Wherever I go, you go and vice versa."

Maria hugged Lola to her. "I will never desert you or run off and leave you on your own. I love you Lola, as a sister, as a lover, as a friend, you're as much a part of me as breathing." Maria kissed Lola's cheek.

Lola's tears increased and she sobbed loudly, hugging Maria to her. Julia heard them from downstairs and left Vikki in the kitchen to investigate.

"Lola, Maria, what's going on, what's happened?" Julia walked to the bed and sat with her daughters, wondering what calamity had occurred.

"Oh Mamma it's nothing, I just told Lola how I felt about her and she got a bit over emotional." Maria sighed and held her sister tightly.

"Mummy, I love her so much and I'm so scared of losing her," Lola sobbed, hugging Maria and kissing her cheek.

"Mum, I told her I would never, ever, ever leave her on her own. I can't go a day without seeing her, holding her, being with her." Maria said, rocking Lola gently in her arms, as Lola sobbed uncontrollably.

"Well, well, there's a thing, Lola you are a very lucky girl, I think you should be smiling and laughing not wasting time with silly tears," she ran her hand over Lola's back and kissed her shoulder.

Lola choked back her tears and looked at her mother, "But I am happy, so happy it hurts," she half laughed, half sobbed, causing Maria and Julia to laugh with her. Soon all three rocked with laughter, arms around each other.

Suddenly along the hall came a loud unearthly howl, all three looked at each other in surprise, sitting upright trying to locate the source of the sound. Maria laughed,

"Alba," she said and giggled, "Uncle Jose's helping her unblock something,"

Lola sniggered and Julia threw back her head and laughed her large breasts moving up and down on her chest. They clutched each other as they laughed hysterically.

"What on earth was that," Vikki appeared breathless in the doorway her breasts heaving up and down as she fought for breath after her exertions running up the stairs.

"Alba getting shagged senseless by Daddy," said Christine appearing at her mothers side. "and now it's my turn." she smiled evilly and her eyebrows shot up in two arches. "I can't wait, I'm wet already." she walked off towards the room she shared with Alba.

"Bloody hell, we came her so Jose could rest, not start a stud farm," Vikki sighed and walked in the room sitting on the bed, breathing in deep gasps.

"But he is very sexy, isn't he?" said Lola smiling, "What! What! can't a girl appreciate a hunk, even if he is her Uncle?"

"God help that poor man, he'll end up worse than when he came," Vikki, shook her head in disbelief.

Maria stared at Lola, smiling, "I do Love you Lola, but sometimes you just confuse the hell out of me."

"I'm complicated, but I'm worth it," she laughed at her sister and mother's bemused looks.

"you say!" said Maria laughing and smacking her sister's arm.

Alba wandered into the bedroom and sat on the bed beside her mother, a smile across her face and her hair tangled and sticky with sweat.

"look at you," said Vikki, "the cat that swallowed the cream."

"That's about the only thing I didn't get to do with Daddy, regrettably," she giggled and lay back on the bed. "It was unbelievable, Daddy played me like a musical instrument: hands, lips, tongue everywhere. And isn't it fantastic as his prick slips into you, and so sad and empty as he pulls out." she sighed and ran her hands over her breasts. Vikki's eyebrows arched and she looked at her daughter wistfully. Her hand drifting over Alba's breast and flicking the nipple. Julia smiled and ran her hand around Alba's bellybutton, sliding her hand in little circles, moving slowly towards her mons. Alba sighed and stretched out.

"So good, I love it, you just have to try it girls, it feels incredible, so relaxing and unwinding, nothing seems to matter anymore." her eye closed and she lay back with her hands behind her head, tautening her breasts and flattening her already flat tummy.

Vikki sighed and sat up, "Wonder when I'll get a chance with my husband, not this year I bet." she laughed and looked at Julia, "I suppose you want another chance to enjoy our brother?"

"Certainly, but no rush, there are many more pleasures I can think of to amuse myself," she answered mysteriously.

"Would that include me?" asked Vikki brightening up.

"I certainly hope so," said Julia.

"Mum!" Lola and Maria said together.

At that moment a series of loud yelps followed by a scream echoed up the hallway.

"Christine," they all murmured, except Alba who just lay their eyes closed smiling.

"Way to go Sis," she sighed, " join the club, the daddyfuckers club, two exclusive members and one outstanding member!" she giggled.

Vikki sighed, just then her mobile phone rang and she stood and answered it, walking out of the bedroom to stand in the hallway.

Finger in her ear she uttered yes and no then screamed and yelled for Jose, who came out of the other bedroom door with his dick hanging down and dripping with Christine's juices and his cum.

"They have found out the cause of your illness!" she said, "There's a low level carbon monoxide build up in your office, you've been gassed at work!" she shuddered and handed the phone to Jose, he spoke to the caller and nodded and tutted. After a few minutes he rang off. and handed the phone back to Vikki.

"Bastards, the Company paid off their doctor not tell us the truth, hoping they could fix it without us knowing. That was Public Health, they did a sweep of the Office at my Doctors request and they found a build up of gas. As I've not been around my body has got it out of my system. They want to do a brain scan and some more tests, could be I may have some brain damage or longer term health problems, bastards."

You can't go back to work there Jose, it will kill you." Vikki, hugged her Husband/Brother.

"Don't worry, that's made up my mind, I'm getting out and they owe me big time, we'll move back here, we can find a place nearby, Julia will help us find somewhere."

Julia's head appeared further along the hall peering out from the girls bedroom. "Is everything okay, sounded like really bad news, can I help?" She wandered along the hall, glancing down at her big Brothers thick dick. He noticed her glance and smiled.

"No actually it's good news. How would you like your big brother and sister to come back and live here in the village again?"

"Oh my God! that would be amazing, I would love it, both of you back here, that would be perfect." She rushed to Jose and hugged him and reached out for Vikki, who joined the huddle. They kissed cheeks, lips and held each other tight.

"Mmmmm, what's going on?" said a sleepy Christine, emerging from the bedroom that Jose had come from.

"Looks like we're moving down here permanently," smiled Alba, hugging her sister.

"Wow, cool, all in the same house?" she asked innocently.

A Few Days Later

Lola felt Jose's thick prick against her labia, they had been kissing and stroking each other for over an hour, building towards this moment. Jose reached down and rubbed his prick along the fold between her labia. The juices from Lola's vagina wet the head of his cock and mixed with his precum. slowly he pushed his cockhead against her opening, she tensed, but he didn't push any further, instead he concentrated on moving her onwards to another orgasm, caressing her and kissing her all over. Gently he pushed a little harder and the head disappeared inside her, she grunted and sighed, feeling the cockhead resting just inside her. Relaxing she pushed gently feeding more of his dick into her. Suddenly she felt his body against her, he was fully inside and she felt full and good, no pain, no problem.

Gently Jose began to rock against her, withdrawing slightly then pushing in again. She echoed his movements until he was almost out of her before plunging back in. The motion intensified and soon he was pumping in and out of her. She felt the heat building, she never, ever thought that a prick could give her such sensations. This was far, far better than any dildo could produce. She surrendered to the rhythm and moved with her lover Uncle. His breathing was becoming shallower and quicker. He increased the pace and she followed him. Suddenly they both began to pant and the pace quickened again. Jose suddenly groaned and held his prick deep inside Lola, she screamed as the final and biggest orgasm ripped through her and Jose began to squirt ropes of cum deep into her body.

Half an hour later she kissed the drowsy Jose and climbed out of bed, walking down the hall to her bedroom. Maria sat up as she entered the room.

"Well?" she hissed, looking at Lola's sweat drenched body and tangled hair.

"It was absolutely incredible, much better than I remember the fumblings with those stupid little boys years ago. So good, I feel worn out but so happy. Maria I was so wrong to try to stop you. You must, must, try it, I'm so sorry for being so stupid about men."

Lola flopped on the bed, and Maria kissed her gently, then covered her and snuggled up to her, they slept soundly that night, and Lola was late for work the following morning.

Jose sat eating his breakfast with his family and Julia, Lola kissed the top of his head and her mothers cheek, grabbed a small orange and ran out of the back door. Maria wandered into the kitchen and smiled weakly, reaching for a cup she poured coffee.

"Well that seemed to go very well," she said, "it seems dear Uncle you have unlocked Lola's inner women, she thinks sex with men is ok, especially if their names Jose and they're a relative." she frowned and sat down, "Now I'm the only straight sex virgin in the house."

"not for long Cuz," said Alba, rising from her chair, "we're all off to town to stock up on food and stuff, so you'll have Daddy all to yourself. do treat him gently though, he's getting on a bit."

She moved her backside swiftly to her left as Jose's hand came out to smack it.

"Too slow old man, too slow." she smiled and leaned back in to kiss the top of his head. "But I still love you the best."

"Get out you monkey and take the others with you. Leave me in peace for a while, I'm tired and I need to relax." He stood and walked to the back door, picking up a hat and his sunglasses from the dresser by the door.

The car moved off to the village and Maria waved goodbye before wandering back to the rear. In the swing chair Jose sat reading a book. Maria smiled and went to grab her book, then returned to join him.

"Is it okay if I join you here?" she stood by the swing chair.

"Yes go ahead Maria, sit by me if you like." Jose pointed to the vacant space beside him.

She sat in the chair and Jose used his legs to gently rock the swing a little. They settled down to their reading, the sun gradually rising to it's midday point.

"They've been gone a long time," Jose said, not looking up from his book.

"Yeess," sighed Maria, turning a page.

They fell silent again and read on.

Suddenly the sound of the car could be heard out in front of the house; then loud cheery voices. The girls,Vikki and Julia appeared with boxes and bags of groceries.

"Hola! what are you doing out here?" Alba shouted, grinning like a Cheshire Cat.

"Hey Guys not inside?" yelled Christine carrying two bags and balancing a box as well.

"Hi Jose, you alright?" said Vikki, as she carried two boxes stacked on each other inside.

Julia passed by and smiled, carrying her bags inside.

He nodded and looked over to Maria, "Do you think, they think we should have been doing something else?" He grinned.

"Yea, but I wanted to finish my book," said Maria, smiling at her Uncle.

"Me too, I enjoyed our time together, it was peaceful and not the remotest bit stressful, thank you."

"welcome," she said returning to her book.

A hasty lunch was followed by a madcap session as they got ready to go to the beach, the whirlwind peaked and Jose and Maria found themselves alone again.

"Well Maria, it's just you and me again, now have you finished your book?" he asked and gently took her hand,

"Funnily enough Uncle Jose, I have, why what did you have in mind?" she asked mischeviously.

"Well, I thought I could introduce you to my very good friend, Little Jose, what do you think?"

"Well I was introduced to him briefly, but I didn't actually get a chance to really get to know him." she smiled.

"Well dear girl, we must redress that situation as soon as possible," he pulled her gently by the hand and led her inside.

They went up to her bedroom and stripped off, Maria admiring the lean form of her Uncle. She knelt by his side and gently began to stroke his cock, feeling and seeing it engorging as her hands massaged it into a firm erection. Jose stooped and pulled her to her feet, encircling her with his arms and kissing her on the mouth. They settled onto the bed and stroked and kissed each other, hands and lips investigating each other. As with the others Jose worked Maria from one orgasm to another. Finally he placed his prick in her and gently pushed, filling her up. Maria sighed and groaned as he pushed and pulled inside her, then pumped her pussy until she burst, feeling his sperm jet into her womb.

They lay back and and touched each other idly. The bedroom door opened and Lola stood there a surprised look on her face.

"Oh sorry, I was just going to change and go to the beach. She threw her coat on the chair and went to back out,

"No, stay please," said Maria as she and Jose parted. He rising and walking to the door, stopping to kiss Lola on the mouth and hug her before leaving, she lying back and spreading her legs, so the sperm dripped from her open hole.

"Lola, I just had sex with a man and I loved it, but you know what, I want a bath and cuddle with you." she smiled and reached out for Lola.

Lola sobbed and sat beside her sister, tears dropping onto the bed.

"Come here, silly girl, come here, please," said Maria, gathering Lola to her and hugging her sister.

"I told you I wanted you around me for ever, now come on dry those tears, we're going to have a bath and pamper ourselves and put on makeup and dress up in our finest dresses and show the others just how beautiful we are."

Lola nodded and held her sister tightly.

12