The Villa in Spain Ch. 02

Story Info
Immogen and Judit have fun while their men are away.
1.9k words
4.6
13.2k
1
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/26/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You might want to read part one of this series, though not completely necessary to enjoy this story...


Immogen sat through lunch feeling calm. And curious. Judit ate voraciously and gave no indication that her fingers had been inside Immogen less than an hour ago. Immogen watched Joseph feed Judit a couple of grapes and dab at the corner of her mouth with his napkin. Rob noticed and put his hand on Immogen's and gave it a squeeze.

"They're cute, aren't they?" he whispered. He moved his hand onto Immogen's thigh underneath the table and started to slowly move up and down with the back of his fingers. "I'm starting to regret agreeing to go into town with Joseph this afternoon," he told her.

"Don't worry about it," Immogen replied back with a squeeze of his hand. "I'm sure Judit and I will enjoy going back to the beach."

"Judit, we are fine on our own this afternoon, aren't we?" Immogen said across the table.

"Of course!" Judit replied. "You boys have fun in town. Immogen and I will try to stay out of trouble on the beach!" she giggled. "Plus, Immogen and I get to take pictures of each other. That will be fun!"

After the men left, Judit and Immogen were left inside the room, deciding what suit to wear for their afternoon sun and photography session.

"I feel like having some fun this afternoon. I'm going with the white mesh micro," Judit said.

"OK, I'll go with the blue Holy Grail!" Immogen answered back.

They put on their cover up dresses, white for Immogen and black for Judit and laughed at the contrast.

"I loved the gallery where you had on the black cover-up with your left nipple sticking through the dress!" Judit said to Immogen. "Yes, that was fun but it took a little work to stay still so it wouldn't slip!" Immogen responded,

They gathered up their bags, water bottles, and cameras and headed out to the sand. It was the hottest part of the afternoon and the beach was very crowded. No matter where they settled, they were going to be close to someone else.

"Where do you want to go?" Immogen asked as they scanned the beach.

"Oooh, look! There's a good spot!" Judit nodded at a cluster of four muscular, light-skinned guys sitting in a circle with a cooler in the middle.

"Judit! You are terrible. But I love it!" Immogen said. 'Let's go!"

Several of the men looked up as Immogen and Judit settled into their spots only about 10 feet away from them.

They spread out their towels, arranged their belongings, and pulled off their dresses.

Immogen got out her lotion and started to slowly apply it to her face, legs and arms. Judit did the same, much to the interest of the men a few feet away, who were now all spell bound by these two beautiful women with tiny bikinis.

Immogen watched as Judit took extra time to apply lotion to her breasts and her stomach and above her bikini bottom. She turned over and glanced over at Immogen,

"Immogen, love, will you take care of my back?"

"Of course as I know you will return the favor!"

With all the men watching, Immogen straddled Judit and slowly rubbed lotion on her back and legs. She paid particular attention to the top of Judit's thighs, listening to Judit purr.

Immogen then laid down on her stomach next to Judit who returned the favor, showing no hesitation to massage in extra lotion on Immogen's bum, well exposed by the tiny thong strap.

"Joseph says you have the cutest little round bum," Judit whispered in Immogen's ear. "I think he's spot on."

They both turned back over on their backs and saw the men next to them were still staring intently.

"Russian. I think they are all Russian men on holiday," Judit said.

Immogen watched a small steam of sweat formed between Judit's breasts and slowly meandered down to pool in her belly button. Judit's eyes were closed but her fingers were strumming to a song on her iPod. Immogen could hear it was a techno dance beat.

Immogen slowly looked over Judit's body. Judit's breasts were smaller than Immogen's but they were perfectly shaped. Her areola was much more of a traditional pink compared to Immogen's, which are noticeably darker. Judit's nipple piercings were clearly visible through the mesh suit, which was becoming more transparent as it grew damp from the sweat.

Immogen looked down the rest of Judit's body. The white mesh bottom also was growing damp from the accumulated sweat and the suntan lotion Judit had applied underneath. Her VCH silver loop was also visible. Immogen looked at her clit and pussy lips. They were also quite pink and full.

"You're looking at me aren't you," Judit said as she pulled out her ear buds, her eyes still closed.

"Yes. How did you know?" Immogen said, startled and a bit embarrassed.

"I can feel your eyes going up and down my body. I like being watched. Are the men still looking at us?"

"Yes, they are all staring quite intently," Immogen said.

"I get really turned on when I know men are watching me," Judit said, her eyes staying closed. "Joseph said he can tell when I see someone watching me in the background when he is taking my picture. I get noticeably more animated."

Immogen reached over and grabbed the camera out of her bag. She took off the lens cap and started snapping a few pictures of Judit, the Hungrarian goddess laid out in front of her. Judit smiled as Immogen moved around her to shoot her from her head down, then moved to her feet to shoot her from her feet up. Judit spread her legs a bit so Immogen could shoot directly at her slit.

"I am very turned on right now, as you can tell," Judit said. "I don't know if I can keep from touching myself. Do you think the men would mind?ยด she asked Immogen. "Would you mind?".

"No one will mind and nobody but me and the men can see you," Immogen replied, squeezing off another shot. "That will be very hot."

Her eyes still tightly closed, Judit began to slowly run her left hand over her right breast on the outside of the thin suit. Her nipple became noticeably larger and poked against the fabric. Immogen continued to take photos, glancing over her shoulder at the men, all clearly staring.

Judit took her right hand and dipped it directly under her suit bottom to find her clit, then circled it lightly with her index finger.

"Oh God that feels good," Judit said as she arched her back up a bit. "I have been so turned on all day!"

Immogen watched and slowly moved around to take photos from different angles as Judit continued to massage her clit and nipple. She moved to one side so the men could get clearer view. She could see that two of the men had pulled their cocks out the side of their swimsuits and were stroking them slowly, not caring who could see them. Immogen took a few pictures of that and the men smiled.

Judit had her entire hand inside her bottoms now and was inserting her fingers inside her pussy and working over her clit. Her breathing was very heavy and the moaning increased.

No one said anything for several minutes. They all just watched Judit expertly build herself to a peak.

"Immogen, take a picture of me cumming," Judit panted as she bit her lip.

She took pictures down Judit's stomach as Judit held up the front of her suit with her left hand to allow more access for her right. Without moving the camera, Immogen looked up and saw that one of the men had cum on his own leg. Another had taken out his own camera and was zooming in on Judit's pussy.

"They are watching you Judit. They are taking pictures of you too," Immogen whispered in her ear. "They want you to cum right in front of them! I want you to cum right in front of me!"

Judit arched her back even more and started to move her finger on her clit feverishly. Immogen watched as her friend started exhaling short bursts of air as the feeling inside her spilled out. Immogen snapped more photos as Judit's hand pressed against her pussy lips, squeezing her clit as she continue to cum. She looked up and saw that another of the men had cum while stroking his cock. The other still took pictures and the fourth was watching with his mouth open.

Judit continued to pant for shiver, stretching out her orgasm. Finally, after a full two minutes, Judit slowly took her hand out of her bikini bottom and settled back to the towel. She never opened her eyes the entire time.

Immogen moved back down to her feet and took a photograph look up toward Judit's pussy, now completely soaking through the mesh.

"You have such a beautiful pussy, Judit," Immogen said. Hearing this, Judit smiled and reached down to move her suit off to the side, exposing herself completely to Immogen's camera.

"So very beautiful," Immogen said again as she took another round of photos.

After several more minutes of the only sound being the shutter and auto zoom, Judit finally sat up on her arms and smiled at Immogen then the men on their towels no more than a dozen feet away.

"I know it's naughty, but I really like to be watched when I do that," Judit said. I've always liked to be watched, even as a teenage girl behind the house with a local boy. Sometimes when I am alone at home and Joseph has been gone for a few days, I will set up the video camera and tripod to film myself while I masturbate. Joseph then likes to watch the video when I am gone, busy, or too tired for sex. I know he masturbates while he watches me. That makes it even better for me the next time." Judit said.

"Rob and I can learn a lot from you two," Immogen laughed. "He likes to watch me too but I have never videotaped myself and I have never done it in front of an audience like this. But I think after watching you, I will be ready to try it soon!"

They both giggled and reached for their water bottles. Judit poured some cool water down her front, washing away some of the sweat and creating a pool of clean water in her belly button. Immogen watched as Judit dripped cool water over her nipples and then over her pussy lips. Judit did like to put on a show.

"Is it OK if I show these pictures to Rob?" Immogen finally asked as Judit dribbled some more water down her stomach.

"Of course," Judit replied. "You can use them any way you like. For Rob...for yourself...for both of you together..." Judit smiled.

Immogen sat back and noticed that, though the time passed by quickly, Judit had entertained her and the men for more than an hour. Yes, it was going to be quite a week, she thought to herself, feeling her own moisture between her legs.

End Part 2